Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Carly McBride's (31) remains were found almost two years after she disappeared

Carly McBride's (31) remains were found almost two years after she disappeared

The Hunter Valley police investigation into the disappearance of a Lake Macquarie woman at Muswellbrook has now become a homicide investigation.

A two-day search for Carly McBride, 31, continues today with officers expanding the search of South Muswellbrook to areas not previously examined.

The Belmont woman was last seen in Calgaroo Avenue on September 30 during a trip to Muswellbrook to visit her daughter, sparking a three-month investigation.

Hunter Valley Police crime manager Detective Inspector Tim Seymour said it is feared Ms McBride has met with foul play.

"The investigations to date indicate to the investigators that Carly McBride may well have met with some foul play at some point and we believe she's deceased," he said.

"As such, we shifted our focus from a missing person inquiry to a homicide investigation.

"We've been searching in South Muswellbrook, we've had operational support group police, along with cadaver dog assist us with that."

Detective Inspector Seymour said investigators want to speak with anyone with information about Ms McBride's movements in Muswellbrook on September 30.

"We're appealing for anybody who has any information," he said.

"People who witnessed or observed first hand very close to 30 September or, indeed, have become aware of since that date.

"So any information people may have, they might not think that it's of importance but we can assist with that and decide on it.

"There'll be anonymous information taken as well, so there won't be any questions asked about where the information comes from."
    http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-1...quarie/5984610
    Can anyone find a Facebook or anything ?

Last edited by Olivia; 08-10-2016 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanoca View Post
    There's a Help Find Carly McBride facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/CARLYMCBRIDENSW
    the hell is going on with that page?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanoca View Post
    There's a Help Find Carly McBride facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/CARLYMCBRIDENSW
    Apparently, Carly being missing and all the stress with it has gotten to the person running that page:

Help Find Carly McBride Last Seen in Hunter Region

December 15 at 3:11am ?

SORRY BUT I AM GOING TO GO FIND THE HELP I NEED AND CARLYS DAD IS GOING TO TAKE OVER THIS PAGE.......

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    the hell is going on with that page?
    For real! The page seems to be more about the person writing it than about the person who is missing.

I find myself ringing cops once a week and my question has been is that girl that has been found CARLY of course its been no at this stage. I have said that I feel Carly has been watching over me for a while now BUT I still have a little hope....... DADS, BROTHERS AND LOVERS LOOK AFTER OUR GIRLS PLEASE! don't do what I did its unforgivable, when Carls was with me she was safe. I let myself get complacent and Carlys mum, dad, sis, daughter and son have lost the most important thing in there live and I have many issues with myself and I have many issues with other people as well......... : { sayle
    Is her boyfriend the one writing the page?

Whoever he is, he's imploding.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I wonder why the cops are so certain she is dead. And I wonder if the guy writing the page has something to do with it or if he is just genuinely in mourning.

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborahkadabra View Post
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    For real! The page seems to be more about the person writing it than about the person

Is her boyfriend the one writing the page?
    Yes

That's really bad news. Northern NSW has had a horrible time over the last few months.

I went back and read some of the older articles. This is what stood out to me.

Saturday will mark 11 days since Ms McBride, 31, was last seen in Calgaroo Avenue, Muswellbrook, about 2pm, after visiting her daughter, Cadence, at her ex-partner’s house.

She was due to be picked up by her current boyfriend at Muswellbrook McDonald’s but never turned up.
    http://www.theherald.com.au/story/26...carly-mcbride/

Can somebody tell me what thongs means in this article- shoes or panties??

The family have released additional details on what Ms McBride was wearing the day she was last seen, hoping it could trigger someone’s memory.

She was wearing light-blue jeans, a yellow knitted top with puffy sleeves, beige thongs, and had her hair tied up.

Ms McBride is of Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander appearance, between 165cm and 175cm tall, is of a thin build and has brown hair and eyes.

It means shoes here - beige flip flops. If for some reason they were describing her underwear, it would probably say beige g-string.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Can somebody tell me what thongs means in this article- shoes or panties??

Oh, Berm. Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    ^ Oh that song.

I almost named my daughter Kadence.

And from what berm just posted, are we thinking that the ex might have something to do with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

She coulda had underwear on each foot. Ya never know.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

https://m.facebook.com/nswpoliceforc...3071384916185/

Missing woman’s parents join police in renewed appeal for inform
    Jun 9
    The parents of a woman missing from the Hunter region have joined police in a renewed appeal for information about her suspicious disappearance.

Carly Dawn McBride, 31, was last seen on Calgaroo Avenue at Muswellbrook about 2pm on Tuesday 30 September 2014.

Officers from Hunter Valley Local Area Command were alerted when she failed to return to her Belmont home, and couldn’t be located or contacted.

Carly, who is a mother of two children, has not been heard from since.

Detectives formed Strike Force Karabi to investigate Carly’s disappearance. This has included extensive searches of bushland and waterways around Muswellbrook.

Police inquires to date suggest Carly met with foul play.

“We’re treating this as a homicide investigation,” Hunter Valley Local Area Command Crime manager, Detective Inspector Tim Seymour, said.

“While we have made significant headway, we still have more lines of inquiry to pursue,” he said.

“Many people have already come forward to give us statements about Carly’s disappearance, but we strongly believe the community holds more information that has not yet been given to police.

“If you know something, say something; even the smallest piece of information could make a big difference to our investigation,” Det Insp Seymour said.

Carly’s parents, Steve McBride and Lorraine Williams, have today (Tuesday 9 June 2015) joined police in this renewed appeal for information.

“It’s devastating not knowing what happened to Carly,” Steve said.
    “We’re hoping that after today, someone remembers something, and gets in touch with police,” he said.

“Carly was a wonderful person – a free spirit with a bubbly personality, and a terrific mother to her two children,” Lorraine said.

“I miss talking to her; I miss her voice and her big belly laugh.

“We need to know what happened to Carly, so please, if you know something, contact the police,” Lorraine said.

Carly McBride is described as being of Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander appearance, about 165cm to 175cm tall, with a thin build, brown hair and brown eyes.

Police are urging anyone with information in relation to the incident to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or use the Crime Stoppers online reporting page: https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au/ Information you provide will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We remind people they should not report crime information via our Facebook and Twitter pages.

I just can't believe how long she has been gone and still NOTHING ?! I don't even hear updates, assuming because there isn't any, I only ever hear appeals for info.
    Someone's gotta know.

Her family & friends seem really sure her daughter's dad & his family know something. They say she was trying to see her daughter that day. The pictures of her with her little boy are heartbreaking. You can see how close he was to his mum, he must be so lost

At the same time though, the others are further north, but she's not the only young Koori woman missing in northern NSW

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...orth-Coast-NSW

Carly's ex confirms her current partner did drop her off at his place to see her daughter, but he reckons she walked off to Macca's

I spoke to My Daughter Carly at 11.30 on the morning she went missing 30/09/2014. Carly sounded really excited to be going to visit her Daughter as she loved her time with her little girl. It was confirmed that her partner was driving her in his white 2001 VX Commodore & he confirmed that he dropped her there... It was also confirmed by her daughters father that she got dropped to address Muswellbrooke....
    I find it quite strange that Carly's Daughter wasn't there like they both had organised. Also for her partner to take her there.... It makes me wonder if my daughter has been SET UP FRAMED. If anyone has car footage or surveillance footage or saw anything strange happening on Tuesday, September 30th, 2014 can you please hand it to police REMEMBER you can be Anonymous.
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Share 'Help Find Carly McBride Last seen in Hunter Region'..... With all your friends on Facebook & get them to like this page and SHARE!!! We can't do this without YOUR Support... Also any information to Carly's finding BiG or small please inbox or call crime stoppers on 1800 333 000
    Last edited by blighted star; 07-19-2015 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Her family & friends seem really sure her daughter's dad & his family know something. They say she was trying to see her daughter that day. The pictures of her with her little boy are heartbreaking. You can see how close he was to his mum, he must be so lost

At the same time though, the others are further north, but she's not the only young Koori woman missing in northern NSW

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...orth-Coast-NSW

Carly's ex confirms her current partner did drop her off at his place to see her daughter, but he reckons she walked off to Macca's
    The ex is a cop- or at least that's what some people say on the find carly page.

Here's an older article from Feb that actually says a person's name
    Ms McBride, 31, was last seen in Calgaroo Avenue at Muswellbrook about 2pm on September 30.

Her former partner has told police she had left his home to walk to Muswellbrook McDonald’s, about a kilometre away, to be picked up by her partner of three months, Sayle Newson.

Mr Newson has told police he had not seen her since dropping her off at the house.

When Ms McBride disappeared she was wearing a yellow-coloured top, denim jeans and beige sandals.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/28...-mcbride-case/
    And on this iffy page, it list her ex's name.

So Carly's little girl lived 3 hours from her mom (with dad/ex) and that's why Carly's current boyfriend dropped her off and that's why the ex said she left to walk to the Mcd's? From what these hacks say on this page- current boyfriend was also with another guy, Rankin Alexander M Williamson.

Drew Easton
    http://astrologyincrime.com/avachat/carly-mcbride/

SOMETHING didn’t feel quite right to Sayle Newson the September day when he dropped off his partner, Carly McBride, to visit her young daughter in the NSW Hunter Valley.

Perhaps it was the fact Ms McBride had told him that morning she feared that something bad was going to happen.

Maybe it was that things didn’t go quite like they usually did when he said goodbye.

Whatever the case, that gnawing gut feeling turned into something much more painful just hours later, when it emerged that his “beautiful, happy and smiling” girlfriend — a mother-of-two — had gone missing, seemingly without a trace.

After two-and-a-half months of searching by police, family, friends and an anguished Mr Newson, the investigation into Ms McBride’s disappearance switched last week from a straightforward missing person case into suspected homicide.

Missing Carly McBride
    Missing Carly McBride
    Mr Newson told The Daily Telegraph yesterday that he dated the 31-year-old since June after meeting her at the start of 2013.

By the time she went missing on the afternoon of September 30, the pair spent most days together. And once a week, they would drive up from the home she shared with a friend in Lake Macquarie to visit her three-year-old daughter, who had been living with the girl’s father in Muswellbrook in the Hunter Valley.

After turbulent recent times, Ms McBride was poised to resume custody of her daughter, and an older son to a different previous partner.

“It would be exactly the same thing every time. I would drop her off, she would get out and go to the front door, she would have her daughter in her arms and turn around and wave me off,” Mr Newson said.

She would ring me twice and text me twice every visit to let me know she was OK.”

“But on that day I dropped her off about 12.30pm and things were just different. And I didn’t hear from her again — not a thing. I texted her, I called her, but the phone just rang out.”

Mr Newson said he turned up at the house about 4.30pm as usual to pick up Ms McBride, only to be told by her ex that she had left after an argument earlier that afternoon and headed on foot towards a McDonald’s restaurant about 2km away.

But staff at McDonald’s never saw her.

Nor did neighbours or residents who live along the quiet suburban route she would most likely have taken.

Police last week searched fields behind a nearby housing estate for clues, but a spokesman for Strike Force Karabi set up to investigate the case said that “nothing of great note” had been found, but added the investigation was ongoing.

Anyone with information about Ms McBride’s disappearance is urged to call Crimestoppers.

She was last seen wearing blue jeans, sandals and a yellow T-shirt, and she was carrying a tan handbag.
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...edium=Facebook

Two men charged with a raft of drug and firearms offences after a police raid on a Gold Coast motel have been remanded in custody.
    Stephen Walker, 20, and Sayle Newson, 35, appeared briefly in Southport Magistrates Court on Wednesday following a search of their Burleigh Heads motel room on Tuesday afternoon.
    Officers allege a .45 calibre semi-automatic pistol, a modified .22 calibre semi-automatic rifle, 40 rounds of ammunition, a significant amount of cannabis, about 100 grams of amphetamines and 1000 ecstasy tablets were found along with $11,330 cash.
    A vehicle, clothing, masks and wigs were also seized.
    The pair’s lawyer says Mr Newson is likely to apply for bail, but Mr Walker was already on bail when the raid took place, so he was unlikely to have new bail granted.
    Walker will return to court on July 30 and Newson will reappear on August 16.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz3gKlg0EHa
    Last edited by bermstalker; 07-19-2015 at 03:00 AM.

Hmm, nice find Berm. Is that the person who lost it on her missing page?

I'd wonder more about the current boyfriend if her ex hadn't confirmed she turned up. You'd think police would've checked for texts between her & her current boyfriend in case she asked to be picked up. Pretty sure McDonald's always has security cams so they'd know for sure if she ever made it there.

Muswellbrook is in a regional area, it's an old country town. It's not huge but it's a lot bigger than my town - it's big enough for a McDonald's & they're always in busy parts of town. If she was walking distance to go grab food, someone should've seen her on her travels, but I guess it's possible that if she did make that walk, the only person who noticed her is the one who took her. A lot of trucks go through that way when they're on the interstate runs.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Hmm, nice find Berm. Is that the person who lost it on her missing page?

I'd wonder more about the current boyfriend if her ex hadn't confirmed she turned up. You'd think police would've checked for texts between her & her current boyfriend in case she asked to be picked up. Pretty sure McDonald's always has security cams so they'd know for sure if she ever made it there.

Muswellbrook is in a regional area, it's an old country town. It's not huge but it's a lot bigger than my town - it's big enough for a McDonald's & they're always in busy parts of town. If she was walking distance to go grab food, someone should've seen her on her travels, but I guess it's possible that if she did make that walk, the only person who noticed her is the one who took her. A lot of trucks go through that way when they're on the interstate runs.

I think that Sayle guy was running it at first, but turned it over to Carly's dad. Carly's dad is running it now.

Both guys are suspicious/shady. Some of the articles I've read said that Carly never made it to Mcd's and nobody in the neighborhood (or along that walkway path) saw Carly that day. She was not seen on any of the CCTV's either. The last person that saw her was the ex. He said they got into an argument and Carly left.

Was just watching the project. They stated they want yo talk to anyone who noticed anything strange on her face book account before she disappeared. She deleted it right before she went missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Jane View Post
    Was just watching the project. They stated they want yo talk to anyone who noticed anything strange on her face book account before she disappeared. She deleted it right before she went missing.
    It is the mysterious deletion of a social media account that could help detectives investigating the suspected murder of mother-of-two Carly McBride hunt down her killer.
    Strike Force Karabi investigators have discovered the mother-of-two's Facebook account was suspiciously deleted in the hours after she disappeared in Muswellbrook last September – and before she was formally reported missing to police.
    The Newcastle Herald can reveal that detectives have also summoned the help of the formidable US Department of Justice to assist in gathering evidence about the accessibility of the account and who may have shut it down

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/carly-mcbr...#ixzz3i7mxlp00
    Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook
    Another long article about the deleted facebook page
    http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/poli...-1227474064393

Thread Information