View Poll Results: Who's gonna win the election?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Biden

7 77.78%
  • Trump

0 0%
  • Biden, but Trump will legally steal it from him

1 11.11%
  • Pelosi, because it will go into legal proceedings until after the inauguaration

1 11.11%
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2020-get your popcorn ready!

https://abc7.com/society/pro-trump-c...ecula/7582624/

TEMECULA, Calif. (CNS) -- A massive caravan of Donald Trump supporters paraded for 60 miles through Riverside County on Sunday afternoon before converging on a large Temecula sports park, blocking access to the site, which included a vote center, snarling traffic and upsetting some voters, officials there said.

"Law enforcement was contacted to ensure that access to the parking lot and voter assistance center were clear," Brooke Federico, a spokeswoman for Riverside County, said in an email to the Los Angeles Times. "The Sheriff's Department responded and cleared access to the parking lot and voter assistance center."

The winding caravan of pickup trucks and other vehicles adorned with pro-Trump signs and U.S. flags began at a Riverside restaurant and drove west along the 91 Freeway and then south on the 15 Freeway. They had been organized under a Twitter hashtag associated with similar events in other states.
    The destination was the Ronald Reagan Sports Park in Temecula, a sprawling municipal community center with soccer fields and a skate park -- but also a voting location at the adjacent Temecula Community Recreation Center building. An estimated 4,000 people crowded the larger park about 2 p.m. in a peaceful, if boisterous, rally, officials said, according to The Times.

Capt. Zach Hall of the Riverside County Sheriff's Department said his deputies made no arrests but did field a few telephone complaints from voters who said the partisan signs, shirts and other materials potentially violated the 100-foot electioneering rule in state law. The deputies talked to poll workers who said the Trump supporters largely kept their distance from voters.

Deputies also had to scramble to unwind a massive traffic jam in an area where officials weren't prepared for so many vehicles at once, according to The Times.

"They kind of caught us off guard," said Hall, who heads the department's Temecula station. "We had a lot of traffic issues. The infrastructure there is not really designed for that kind of traffic."

https://abc7.com/politics/trump-supp...alley/7578815/

WOODLAND HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- With Election Day just around the corner, supporters of President Donald Trump took to the streets of the San Fernando Valley for a boisterous car rally.

The procession on Sunday afternoon began at Taft High School and then made its way along Ventura Boulevard and several other major streets.

Participating cars were decked with flags and signs, including several RVs.

On Saturday, Beverly Hills police declared an unlawful assembly at the site of another rally in support of the president.

Hundreds, if not thousands, of Trump supporters gathered near the Beverly Hills sign on Santa Monica Boulevard, with several of them waving American flags and pro-Trump banners.

The unlawful assembly was declared after a counter-protester reportedly got into a fight with a pro-Trump demonstrator near the city sign in Beverly Gardens Park, but no one was arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    If y?all see me wearing a maga hat to avoid being attacked while I cast my vote for Biden...mind ya business

I wish we could find out the results tomorrow but i know we wont

I said several pages back, that im voting for Biden. BIDEN BIDEN BIDEN!

Did anyone watch Parks and Recreation? Leslie would be so happy for this moment.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

More ads from Lincoln Project against Trump.

Yes the Final ad for Lincoln Project before the votes are counted.

According to this Biden is winning, but im not sure how reliable it is though.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-03-2020 at 11:52 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Any idea how long it usually takes to get the final count?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I remember in Past elections that polling stations here in California end at the 8pm hour and the final count may not be final until a few days later? Note this answer is only true for us though. Other states who knows?

This is Florida. Remember the 2000 election? It can take awhile here.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    True.....lol. I just never really followed so I have no idea the time frame, if there is a set date, etc.

I had a guy at work tell me he voted, but he doesn't believe voting counts. Unless if the person he voted for wins, then it does.

Typical trump supporter.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

True.....lol. I just never really followed so I have no idea the time frame, if there is a set date, etc.

I had a guy at work tell me he voted, but he doesn't believe voting counts. Unless if the person he voted for wins, then it does.

Typical trump supporter.
    Last term we found out at like 2 am. I was asleep but my husband stayed up. I don't think that's happening this term, though I wish it would.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Last term we found out at like 2 am. I was asleep but my husband stayed up. I don't think that's happening this term, though I wish it would.
    Damn this has to be when the final electoral votes are counted on the West Coast. I know by 11pm here in California we get city council races, State Legislature races, Ballot initiatives, county seats having 30%-50% precincts reported and we don't find out til the next morning.

Typical trump supporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    Damn this has to be when the final electoral votes are counted on the West Coast. I know by 11pm here in California we get city council races, State Legislature races, Ballot initiatives, county seats having 30%-50% precincts reported and we don't find out til the next morning.
    So Nic, you weren't with us during the count for 2016? There was a huge crowd here for the count. As soon as I saw that Trump was projecting for Florida I told everyone that he was going to win it. It was horrible. My husband was out of town for 3 months for training at that time, and at the time I didn't really know anyone here that I felt comfortable talking politics with, so I spent the entire night on MDS with everyone. I went back recently and read the election night posts from 2016-it was heartbreaking.

It was pretty set by about 10pm EST. This year may be way different with all the absentee ballots. Florida is still split almost perfectly right now.

So Nic, you weren't with us during the count for 2016? There was a huge crowd here for the count. As soon as I saw that Trump was projecting for Florida I told everyone that he was going to win it. It was horrible. My husband was out of town for 3 months for training at that time, and at the time I didn't really know anyone here that I felt comfortable talking politics with, so I spent the entire night on MDS with everyone. I went back recently and read the election night posts from 2016-it was heartbreaking.

It was pretty set by about 10pm EST. This year may be way different with all the absentee ballots. Florida is still split almost perfectly right now.
    They say Milwaukee Wisconsin won't have their numbers in until like 5 in the morning tomorrow. They say Penn. may not have their numbers in til maybe latter in the week and either of those places are crucial for Biden.

Think it's going to be a loooong wait.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    They say Milwaukee Wisconsin won't have their numbers in until like 5 in the morning tomorrow. They say Penn. may not have their numbers in til maybe latter in the week and either of those places are crucial for Biden.

Think it's going to be a loooong wait.
    Yep. It will be. Especially with the increase in mail in and absentee votes this time around. Some states weren't allowed to start counting them until today.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

All those stupid chads and dead people voting. Lol!

I'd be very surprised if President Orange and his spray tan booth go quietly if Biden wins. I can imagine Fatso clinging to the doorframe, wailing about how the election was rigged.
    If Biden wins, I really hope he doesn't fuck us over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

https://www.kcra.com/article/2020-pr...sults/34346091

Numbers so far. So proud that California numbers for Biden are so high, more than double trump's. Woohoo!

https://www.kcra.com/article/2020-pr...sults/34346091

Numbers so far. So proud that California numbers for Biden are so high, more than double trump's. Woohoo!
    Sorry, once again we in Florida let you guys down.

If Biden can pull Maine (which I think they are just now calling for him, it's a proportional vote state not a winner takes all so he should get 3), Nevada, Arizona, Wisconsin and Michigan he can still win...even without Pennsylvania.

ETA: Maine may have already been in the count, so I am not sure.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-04-2020 at 06:58 AM.

I've been playing with the electoral map, and I am not sure either will reach 270. I wasn't sure what would happen in that case, but apparently the 12th Amendment provides a 'solution' for such a care. The Senate would pick the President and the House would pick the VP...so we could possibly end up with a Trump/Harris Presidency and VP if that were to happen.

I've been playing with the electoral map, and I am not sure either will reach 270. I wasn't sure what would happen in that case, but apparently the 12th Amendment provides a 'solution' for such a care. The Senate would pick the President and the House would pick the VP...so we could possibly end up with a Trump/Harris Presidency and VP if that were to happen.
    I don't think either will reach 270 either.

A trump/Harris combo would be crazy!

I don't think either will reach 270 either.

A trump/Harris combo would be crazy!
    For real, a pres and vice pres who hate each other??? Who don't agree on anything???

i'm so nervous and nauseated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

For real, a pres and vice pres who hate each other??? Who don't agree on anything???
    It happened! They thought they had it fixed, but...

In the election of 1796, Federalist John Adams won the presidency, but his bitter rival, Democratic-Republican Thomas Jefferson came second and became vice president. Thus, the president and vice president were from opposing parties; and Jefferson used the vice presidency to frustrate the president's policies. Then, four years later, in the election of 1800, Jefferson, and fellow Democratic-Republican Aaron Burr each received 73 electoral votes. In the contingent election that followed, Jefferson finally won on the 36th ballot, and Burr became vice president.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vice_P..._United_States

Thread Information