Page 990 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 490 890 940 980 988 989 990 991 992 1000 1040 ... LastLast
Results 24,726 to 24,750 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

I just got an alert on my phone stating that Joan Rivers died. I don't see any sort of article confirming that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by moosella View Post
    I just got an alert on my phone stating that Joan Rivers died. I don't see any sort of article confirming that yet.
    http://www.breakingnews.com/topic/jo...d-august-2014/
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

People at work are snarking about this situation and acting all happy that she's dead because she was "so annoying" and she "deserved this" for all the elective surgery she had.

People think they're so cool until their quirky aunt or sister dies on the operating table.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    http://dlisted.com/2014/09/04/joan-rivers-has-died/

CANCEL AWARD SHOW SEASON FOREVER! Joan Rivers is no longer here to tell those bitches what a mess they look. Melissa Rivers announced that her mother died today at the age of 81:1

“It is with great sadness that I announce the death of my mother, Joan Rivers. She passed peacefully at 1:17pm surrounded by family and close friends. My son and I would like to thank the doctors, nurses, and staff of Mount Sinai Hospital for the amazing care they provided for my mother. Cooper and I have found ourselves humbled by the outpouring of love, support, and prayers we have received from around the world. They have been heard and appreciated. My mother’s greatest joy in life was to make people laugh. Although that is difficult to do right now, I know her final wish would be that we return to laughing soon

Melissa Rivers gave a statement. She did die a little while ago.

Man she was way too old to be getting out patient surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    People at work are snarking about this situation and acting all happy that she's dead because she was "so annoying" and she "deserved this" for all the elective surgery she had.

People think they're so cool until their quirky aunt or sister dies on the operating table.
    That's rude as hell to say. She wasn't my favorite comic, but to say she deserved to die is heartless.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Dude I love Joan. If I'm going to live to 81 I want to be like her 81. That's what I just posted on FB too. She was with it, snarky, fashionable, her health wasn't in a steep decline, she was just with it.

I have nothing profound to add, just that it's sad:(

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Her voice was sometimes like nails on a chalkboard to me, but I totally respected her. The original "Unapologetic Bitch". She was her and nobody was going to tell her otherwise
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Joan's last wishes.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

See, that's awesome. I swear to GOD they better do that and E! better televise that shit with Giuliana doing the red carpet.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Joan's last wishes.

Love that spunk.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

It's weird because today is Beyonce's birthday too. Right? A little weird? No?

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I had a feeling that would be happening with all the issues she has been having lately. I wasn't a big fan of her's but still..very sad.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Now I feel bad because I was thinking this was all a publicity stunt, particularly with what she had said just before her surgery.

And though she wasn't my favorite comic I do respect and appreciate how long she managed to stay in the industry and the fact that she could laugh at herself.

RIP Joan. You will be missed.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    I think what makes me sad about this it is that she didn't die from old age. I wonder how elective the surgery was.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    I think what makes me sad about this it is that she didn't die from old age. I wonder how elective the surgery was.
    It was my understanding that it was surgery on her vocal chords. She had just done a show the night before. I don't know if that was a cover for cosmetic surgery, but it's not completely unbelievable because her voice has been getting progressively worse.

X Factor star and G.R.L. singer Simone Battle is found dead at 25 in her LA home from apparent suicide

Pop singer Simone Battle died Friday morning, at her home in Los Angeles, MailOnline has confirmed.
    The 25-year-old G.R.L. group singer and former X Factor contestant was found dead around 8am, her father Anthony E Battle told MailOnline.
    'She will be greatly missed and loved,' Mr Battle said. 'She was an exuberant person and a very loved person.'
    He says the death is still under investigation, but law enforcement sources told TMZ it was an apparent suicide.
    Today, battle's record company and management issued a joint statement on her passing.
    'We are deeply saddened by the tragic loss of Simone Battle of G.R.L.' the statement from Reign Deer Entertainment, Kemosabe Records, RCA Records and Pussycat Dolls founder Robin Antin reads.
    'Simone was an exceptional young talent and human being, and we are all devastated to learn of her passing. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family and loved ones at this time.'
    Friend and fellow-musician Derek Butler initially broke the news overnight on Instagram.
    Butler posted a picture of Battle and wrote: 'I'm, still in shock and in disbelief to have confirmed the death of my childhood friend.
    'Her heart was pure gold and her star power limitless. Rest in sweet peace Angel.'
    At the time of her death, Battle was singing in the girl group G.R.L. which was initially organized as a re-boot of The Pussycat Dolls group.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3CYD1jZkn
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by bermstalker; 09-06-2014 at 07:45 AM.

Gee, I know Celebs die in 3's but this is crazy.

How sad and tragic. I have never heard of Simone Battle. I wish her family peace and I hope she is at rest.

Godspeed, Simone

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

She is barely a celebrity. People don't die in threes, they just die. I would hardly hold her in the same category as Robin Williams and Joan Rivers.

The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant again, Kensington Palace have announced. Kate, 32, mother to Prince George, one, will be expecting her second child with husband, Prince William, next year.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant again, Kensington Palace have announced. Kate, 32, mother to Prince George, one, will be expecting her second child with husband, Prince William, next year.

It's official, Neil Patrick Harris is a married man.

congrats to mr. and mr. harris.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    It's official, Neil Patrick Harris is a married man.

Thread Information