Page 752 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 252 652 702 742 750 751 752 753 754 762 802 852 ... LastLast
Results 18,776 to 18,800 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    There's nothing worse than not saying goodbye to someone you love--human or animal.

But with a child or an animal, they don't know what's going on, and you've been their provider. So there's even more obligation to be there until the end. Especially since frequently we're the ones who make the call for animals.
    Absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Surely that last pic (long purple dress) is photo-shopped? Her face looks more like alcohol bender face than moon face from steroids.

She gained way too much weight in a short period of time for that the be alcohol bloat. He butt doubled in size within a few days/weeks. I 100% believe it's medication related.

That butt is baffling, that's why I thought photoshop I've never seen anything cause a butt to grow like that.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I 100% believe it's medication related.
    i'm feeling that way, too. i feel bad that its all anyone is talking about in regards to her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    i'm feeling that way, too. i feel bad that its all anyone is talking about in regards to her.
    Oh, come on. If she felt self conscious about it, she wouldn't be wandering around in leotards or dressed like an elephant crammed into a baggy.

As someone who went from anorexic skinny to fairly plump (I'm somewhere in the middle again), I can attest that it's hard to know how to dress for weight gain like that (whether it's medicine, alcohol, or just food related). You tend to think that skinny tight bottoms and larger flowy tops make you look skinny or you think that by dressing to emphasize your breasts or butt that will detract from your stomach. I mean, I don't know what's really going on with her, I just get the sense her stylist (if she has one) isn't equipped to dress her current figure.

Oh, come on. If she felt self conscious about it, she wouldn't be wandering around in leotards or dressed like an elephant crammed into a baggy.
    wasn't it you that said she should not give any fucks?
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

But it's not like she hasn't seen what she looks like. She's been this way for over a year.

? I mean, I think she looks fucking horrible. That being said, I don't think she gives a fuck and therefore there's not need to have a 'leave Christina alone' campaign.

But it's not like she hasn't seen what she looks like. She's been this way for over a year.
    True. Sometimes denial is a deep river and if she's surrounded by people telling her she looks awesome, she might not realize just how bad she does look.

ETA: Plus, she seems like she really doesn't give a fuck what tabloids, press, fans, or anybody else says about her.
    Last edited by jeneria; 11-23-2012 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    True. Sometimes denial is a deep river and if she's surrounded by people telling her she looks awesome, she might not realize just how bad she does look.
    She's had a year to realize how awful she looks. I mean, it's not like she doesn't get barraged with it on the internet and in magazines. It's not like, sneaking up on her.

She looks good on The Voice. It's just her stage shit that looks terrible.

I think that was for lady gaga.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

? I mean, I think she looks fucking horrible. That being said, I don't think she gives a fuck and therefore there's not need to have a 'leave Christina alone' campaign.
    who the fuck said i was having a "leave christina alone" campaign? all i said was maybe it was something medical that caused all this sudden weight gain. and you did say she should not give any fucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I think that was for lady gaga.
    naw, it was for christina.

naw, it was for christina.
    Oh. They all confuse me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

What? I honestly have no idea what you're arguing about here. She doesn't give a fuck, and I think she looks like shit, and I have said she looks like she's drinking heavily since the beginning. I was talking about Lady Gaga when she gained 30 pounds and people were all over her, and I was like 'why should she care, she's happy.' I mean, then I realized it was a huge publicity stunt and her newest 'persona'.

i'm not trying to argue with you you quoted me and i pointed out you said that about her (christina). i wasn't around here when you guys had the gaga talk so how would i have gotten it from there? the only way i saw the talk was going back in the thread now.

its whatever, though. don't quote me and try to make me feel stupid for feeling sorry for her that it may be something medical.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Jessica Simpson is supposed to be that size, though.

I don't know what you're talking about, Beli. I have thought Christina looked like shit since day 1.

lol at the fiona and the dog talk.

its nice that she has that luxury that she can be there for her dog's death. if thats what she wants to do.
    the night my dog died i couldnt be there, emotionally. i hugged her and told her to let go, and then i left her with my mom because i couldnt handle it. and then i had to go to work the next day. as bummed as i was, its a dog, there is no funeral, no paid time off from work. when i got my dog, i knew its lifespan, its gonna die way before me. and if i ever get another dog or cat, i know it will die.
    i dont think anyone is cold or cruel or heartless if they dont stop everything for their pet.
    you care for your pet, you may love your pet, but its not a human, its not going to live that long and one day faster than anyone can imagine it will be gone - and as much as that sucks, its a fact.
    and life goes on.
    so if i was fiona, id be on tour. but if thats what she wants to do, and she can do it. hooray for her.

Bruised and battered Olivier Martinez steps out with a bloody hand after brutal brawl with Halle Berry's ex Gabriel Aubry

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...iel-Aubry.html

There is no difference between before and after.

In the after pic it looks like he has a swollen index finger knuckle with a small abrasion.

eta: both of them are also wearing different shirts.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    So she's dating white dudes and still dealing with court dates?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I've heard she's a manipulative bitch and the ex is a hot slice of stupid.

I've heard she's a manipulative bitch and the ex is a hot slice of stupid.
    my dad used to kinda have a joke about her - which might be taken as offensive, because domestic violence is "no laughing matter"... .buuuuuttt...

"you know Halle Berry has got to be a fucking bitch when her men be messing up a face thats so beautiful" (back from David Justice days)
    im sure it was just funny to me. i have a not so normal sense of humor.

but yea, im not surprised to hear that shes not a nice person. not that i think that she deserves to be beat up by her men or anything - just to make that clear...

Thread Information