Page 749 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 249 649 699 739 747 748 749 750 751 759 799 849 ... LastLast
Results 18,701 to 18,725 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She's morphing into a centaur.
    Only explanation. HOLY SHIT how big are her thighs!?!
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

And I'd STILL hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post
    And I'd STILL hit it.
    I didn't say I wouldn't.

I was talking about her at work because the thing is, everyone flips their shit over Jessica Simpson gaining weight. Which is dumb. She's a big girl. She's SUPPOSED to be a little on the thick side. It suits her. She doesn't look like she's been stung in the face by a thousand bees or had an allergic reaction to walnuts. It's Aguilera's FACE that makes me sad. It just looks distorted and swollen.

Skinny xtina looks better when dancing. I wouldn't turn down voluptuous xtina, though.

see, her face looks thin in those pics. thinking outside the box, but could she be ill?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    see, her face looks thin in those pics. thinking outside the box, but could she be ill?
    Wut. Did you not see the picture I posted of her???

That is not a thin face. That's like a totally different structure from her original face.

I carry weight in my face even when I'm skinny. When I was skinny, I had a very defined jaw. Now, I just have a very defined face and it's called chubby.

Look at her cheeks and her chin. That is what I look like if I eat a bunch of peanuts and get stung by bees, not if I gain weight.

She looks like she's having an allergic reaction to something. Some of you don't see this??

I have pictures where my face looks all puffy like that from when I was heavier. It was because I was carrying too much weight on a tiny frame. I was going to post one to demonstrate but ummm... I don't wanna.

A normal girl doesn't pack an ass like that without some extra chin to go with it.

I see it and when I'm skinny, I have a pointy chin, too. It's a heart shaped face, but you can't tell it when I'm fat. I just look fat. My dimples also disappear when I get fat. Which is weird because you would think my dimples would be bigger with my chubbiness. I am friends with several MDS peeps on FB. They can attest to my skinny face vs. fat face. It's really no different than what we are seeing in xtina. Except my steroid face is REALLY full and alien like. At least xtina's face still looks heart shaped.

I'm also devoting the rest of my night to figuring out her dress in the picture on the right. What is happening with those boobs??

Looks like she's trying to tuck her left one in her armpit. Can't say I have any trouble with that. Skinny or fat.

Booze bloat
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Wut. Did you not see the picture I posted of her???

That is not a thin face. That's like a totally different structure from her original face.
    it had nikki in it, so i just passed it up. but yeah, i see what you are saying. but i don't know if its alcohol bloat. i mean, look at her bottom half.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Maybe she's on steroids for something. That shit will make you gain 20 lbs overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Maybe she's on steroids for something. That shit will make you gain 20 lbs overnight.
    yeah, thats why i asked if maybe she was sick. there was a picture of a girl from an article here who was tiny and then gained a lot of weight after suffering from something that was wrong with her kidneys.

yeah, thats why i asked if maybe she was sick. there was a picture of a girl from an article here who was tiny and then gained a lot of weight after suffering from something that was wrong with her kidneys.
    Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. But, I don't think her face really looks bloated, so I dunno. When I was on steroids and gained weight, my face was pretty round from steroid bloat. It's also hard to lose steroid weight. I gained 70 lbs and have only lost about 20 lbs of it. I have a petite frame. I'm tall, so I can carry some extra weight, but my bone structure is petite. If I gain weight in my arms, everybody knows.

Me and Xtina have the same issue I think, hitting over 30 and the good times that usually rolled off have now become actual rolls. I cannot tell you how drastically the metabolism changes after 30.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Me and Xtina have the same issue I think, hitting over 30 and the good times that usually rolled off have now become actual rolls. I cannot tell you how drastically the metabolism changes after 30.
    at least you had til 30, i was 25/24.

and yeah, my face gets fat and my fat/skinny faces look pretty different. my old dl pic looked like someone else.

To me, her face doesn't look fat, it looks bloated. I wonder if she's on medication as well.

It could be a combination. I don't see her getting skinny like she used to be ever again. She was young and tiny. I mean, I wish I had the hips that I had 10 years ago, but wishing and most especially exercise and eating right won't make me a waist size 28 again. It's just not going to happen. Best I could ever hope for is 29, but I can forget the days of being tiny tiny again.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Have you guys seen Rachel Miner lately? (maclucky culkins exwife early 90s) she has gained some serious weight in her face. I thought she had gotten fat but then I saw the rest of her body. Shes still skinny, but her face looks fat as F. I guess shes on some sort of steroid for a back injury.

However Christina just looks fat. Im telling you guys, she ate her son. I dont ever see pictures of him

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    It could be a combination. I don't see her getting skinny like she used to be ever again. She was young and tiny. I mean, I wish I had the hips that I had 10 years ago, but wishing and most especially exercise and eating right won't make me a waist size 28 again. It's just not going to happen. Best I could ever hope for is 29, but I can forget the days of being tiny tiny again.
    ?ctually, your body is in the best shape ever and the most maleable when you're in your thirties as a woman. But it definitely requires wayyyy more dedication to exercise than it did when we were younger.

With personal trainers easily accessible and dietitians, she could easily get back down if she wanted to. ANd I don't begrudge her for not wanting to if she's just secretly always wanted to be a bigger girl so she can say fuck it and eat whatever. However, I do think that her face indicates that it's not just natural weight gain. I also think she needs to get a wider mirror to see what she really looks like in those stage outfits.

Thread Information