Page 624 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 622 623 624 625 626 634 674 724 ... LastLast
Results 15,576 to 15,600 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    I have no clue who she is, but after googling her I found her video has that delicious-nutritious tattooed guy from the Levi's ads.
    She's nice to look at, but I have no fucking clue who she is. And I almost always skip the "musical" performances on SNL. She Harry Potter's friend or something? Was there some kinda Brit invasion?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I dont even know if she is Bristish and I cant Wikipedia her because of the black out

Elizabeth ?Lizzy? Grant (born 21 June 1986), better known as Lana Del Rey, is a singer-songwriter from Lake Placid, New York (copy and pasted from play.com)

She's just a hipster who sings about video games. I think her voice sucks but the song has novelty value. It made the list of Pitchfork's 100 best singles of the year.

Finally a shot of Snooki that I like.

I was discussing this earlier and I have to say, she definitely looks way better without all the clown paint on. She's a genuinely cute girl underneath those 50 extra pounds of product. Who knew.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

have we become so cynical that we shit on someone buying someone else a puppy
    No, this is something I feel really strongly about and always have. People buy animals for other people who don't really want them and then the animal isn't taken care of properly. It's no bueno. People should always make sure that the other person actually wants the animal first.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by HyperU2 View Post
    Finally a shot of Snooki that I like.

she looks better there, compared to the other crap we see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Anthony Bourdain RIPS Paula Deen -- She's a Diabetic Scam Artist!

Anthony Bourdain is putting Paula Deen ON BLAST -- mocking the butter-loving chef for poisoning Americans with unhealthy food ... and now trying to profit off of their illness.

In an ultra-transparent Twitter attack -- Bourdain wrote, "Thinking of getting into the leg-breaking business, so I can profitably sell crutches later."

The "Kitchen Confidential" author is presumably pissed that Deen -- who built an empire off her high-fat, high-sugar recipes -- announced she has diabetes ... and subsequently revealed she's become a paid spokeswoman for a diabetes medication.

There are reports ... Deen knew about her diabetes for years -- but continued to hock her recipes on her Food Network cooking show, while secretly negotiating the endorsement deal.

Obviously, Bourdain sees a serious conflict of interest in Deen's behavior.

And it's not the first time Bourdain went for the jugular with Paula -- just last year, he called Deen the "most dangerous person to America" who's "proud of the fact that her food is f**king bad for you."
    Nobody thought Paula Deen's recipes were healthy or good for you, so I can't see how she was scamming anyone.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    I'm always looking for places to post this, and it seems appropriate here.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/p...ipe/index.html

oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I'm always looking for places to post this, and it seems appropriate here.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/p...ipe/index.html

Oh yes, the infamous English Peas recipe. The comments are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Nobody thought Paula Deen's recipes were healthy or good for you, so I can't see how she was scamming anyone.
    Yeah. You don't go looking for health food on Paula Deen's table and I like it that way. If I want healthy stuff, I go looking for fresh fruit, veggies, lean meat. If I want buttery nomnomnom? Then I check to see what Paula's got on the menu. But the peas sound
    Last edited by puzzld; 01-18-2012 at 07:53 PM.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post
    omg, and the microwave bacon and late-night chocolate. I fucking still laugh so hard.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

hahah at Paula Dean being healthy or purporting to. Every cooking show she's on, she's like 'first, I like to take a stick of butter and dip it in brown sugar. Gives me something to munch on while I work.'

hahah at Paula Dean being healthy or purporting to. Every cooking show she's on, she's like 'first, I like to take a stick of butter and dip it in brown sugar. Gives me something to munch on while I work.'
    Are you exaggerating?

Quote Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post
    This isn't real, right?

'It's ridiculous': Now Khloe Kardashian faces wild claims O.J. Simpson is her real father

Khloe Kardashian has been hit with wild claims that disgraced O.J. Simpson is her father.

It comes just weeks after two ex-wives of the late Robert Kardashian alleged the reality TV star wasn't his biological daughter.

The 27-year-old is now forced to face a new devastating report suggesting that Robert's former client and best friend O.J. is actually her real dad.

A source close to the Kardashian's was quick to dismiss the allegations, telling MailOnline today: 'This is ridiculous and laughable,'

American tabloid The National Enquirer today ran a story that claimed the jailed former sportsman told friends that Khloe was his.

'O.J. told me Khloe's his child,' a source is quoted as telling the publication.

They allege that Khloe's mother Kris Jenner had several trysts with O.J. around the time Khloe was conceived.

They also point out the similarities Khloe shares with O.J.'s 26-year-old daughter Sydney.

Robert and Kris were friends with O.J. before the late Hollywood legal eagle helped get the sportsman off for the double murder charges of his wife Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman in 1995.

The National Enquirer claim that Kris had an affair with O.J. years earlier in 1983, and shortly after fell pregnant with Khloe.

'It was the big secret that no one in the two families would discuss,' the source told the tabloid.

'And Robert admitted he and Kris were not having sex at the time Khloe was conceived.'

Robert was said to be best friends with the former footballer, and O.J. was even an usher at is wedding to Kris back in 1978.

Kris was also close to O.J., as well as his wife Nicole.

'O.J and Kris have known each other for more than 30 years,' another source told the publication.

'But they fell out when Nicole was murdered.'

They allege that O.J. boasted about his affair and told friends about a 'secret love child' he had.

'O.J. bragged about his sex life and many female conquests, which he said included some of his best friends' wives,' yet another source told the National Enquirer.

'He used to tell us way back - even before he and Nicole got divorced - that he had a love child with the wife of a wealthy family.

'But at the time of Khloe's birth, it would have been devastating for the news to come out that America's biggest sports hero had fathered a love child.

'O.J.'s career as a product spokesman - which earned him well over $10 million - could have ended.

'And he always worried that his children would find out some day and become very angry with him.

The story, which has been slammed by friends of the Kardashians, comes after the ex-wife of Robert continued to insist that the reality star isn't his biological daughter.

Robert's ex-wife, Jan Ashley, says that he hid the fact that Khloe wasn't his in divorce documents filed when he caught her mother, Kris Jenner, cheating on him.

'He would never say in court documents that Khloe wasn't his,' the divorce lawyer's second wife told RadarOnline.com.

Ashley was responding to recent reports that the legal documents filed proved Robert's paternity.

She added: 'He would never do that to Khloe. He loved her. She's always been treated the same. In fact, he treated her even better than the other kids.'

The other children include Khloe's big sisters Kim and Kourtney, as well as younger brother Robert Jr.

Jan, along with Robert's third wife and widow, Ellen, shocked the world last week when they independently revealed that Khloe wasn't Robert's child.

They're claiming that she is the daughter of a man Kris, now 56, was having an affair with while married.

Robert reportedly told both of his two ex-wives that he stopped having marital relations with first wife Kris Jenner when he learned she cheated.

Jan broke the news to Star magazine, which was corroborated in a separate interview with Ellen Kardashian.

Khloe and her sister Kim are outraged over the claims, though she Khloe openly expressed her doubt at being a true Kardashian on her E! reality show.

She has never taken a DNA test with her siblings to determine the truth of her paternity.

Khloe's sister Kim, 31, stepped in to defend her sister, urging the media to 'stop the lies.'

The Kourtney & Kim Take New York star wrote on her website: 'We face adversity every week and as you all know, we have always tried to take the high road and continue to work hard.

'But when the media try to manipulate things and write things that are untrue about our business ventures and our shows, it’s time to step in and correct the lies.

'As a family we work extremely hard and we are very proud of what we have achieved, and it’s disappointing to see people try to tear that down.'

Simpson has been imprisoned in a Nevada jail since 2008.

He’s currently serving a 33-year sentence at Lovelock Correctional Centre in Lovelock, Nevada after he was sentenced in 2008 to a total of 33 years in prison for kidnapping and armed robbery.

He has the possibility of parole in 2017.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...al-father.html

Last edited by rachy; 01-18-2012 at 10:16 PM. Reason: double post!

Well the bitch does have a big fucking head.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post

He is seriously the hot older man fantasy.

I wanna see..

Later I suppose.
    http://gossipoverload.com/2012/01/tr...-peen-touches/
    The reason he has no scars is because they're like 5 years old or something.

No, this is something I feel really strongly about and always have. People buy animals for other people who don't really want them and then the animal isn't taken care of properly. It's no bueno. People should always make sure that the other person actually wants the animal first.
    n/m
    Last edited by HockeyGirl; 01-19-2012 at 07:08 AM. Reason: dont feel like arguing this early in the morning

I didn't know people really did this. I imagine people buying them for their kid, but that's not like just dropping a living creature at your cousin's house.

And you can buy someone famous a dog or whatever cause they don't take care of anything on their own anyway.

This shit really happens!?!?

What Ron said.

I just dont see it as enough of an epidemic to have my first reaction at a puppy gift story be "omg thats stupid"

What Ron said.

I just dont see it as enough of an epidemic to have my first reaction at a puppy gift story be "omg thats stupid"
    Right?

And rich people have their own rules.

Here is what they deem to be "photographic proof" that Khloe is OJ's kid.

Pics of Khloe and OJ's daughter Sydney

Thread Information