Page 567 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 565 566 567 568 569 577 617 667 1067 ... LastLast
Results 14,151 to 14,175 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Kardashian's divorce won't tarnish her brand

Maria Puente,, USA TODAY
    USA Today
    October 31, 2011 ET

Re­ality starlet Kim Kardashi­an and NBA bas­ketball player Kris Humphries were not meant to be togeth­er for­ev­er af­ter all.
    Sev­enty-two days af­ter their lavish wedding cer­emo­ny, which cost an es­ti­mated $10 million and was sub­sequently televised to more than 4 million viewers, the couple an­nounced their split.
    It was some­thing many celebrity watch­ers saw com­ing. But shed no tears for this couple ? they're go­ing to be just fine, say the experts. At least there are no kids, the pre-nup should not be a prob­lem, and the gold­en Kardashi­an brand should be safe.

i heard on the radio that Chris was "doing whatever he could to save the marriage... that he was desperate for a reconciliation"

:jerking it: smiley.

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    The only thing that makes this disgusting is that she has no discernible talent and he's a washed-up athlete.

You do realize he still is an active nba player?

(NEWSER) – Well, lookee here: While the (soon-to-be-ex) hubby was out of town this weekend, Kim Kardashian met up with former boyfriend Reggie Bush on Saturday,MediaTakeOut reports. The pair shared an intimate lunch (is there any other kind, really?) in a private booth at a pricey sushi restaurant, and a source close to Bush says Kim was “very excited” about the date. Kris Humphries was in Minnesota with his family at the time—and speaking of Minnesota, TMZ cites that as the reason for the couple's impending divorce. Apparently Humphries wants to settle there; Kardashian does not; and the couple conveniently failed to discuss the matter beforeraking in $17.9 million on their wedding day.

The New York Post’s sources, however, say Kim simply didn’t have time for her marriage, what with all the famous person stuff she has to do, and that the couple never had any time alone. Twitter, of course, is blowing up with reactions to the break-up. The best are related to the hashtag #ThingsLongerThanKimsMarriage—like, you know, her sex tape, her other marriage, the battery life on your iPhone, and “the time it takes for you to figure outwhy they got married in the first place.” Daily Show writerLizz Winstead has some particularly inspired submissions (“Bush reading My Pet Goat,” “Sarah Jessica Parker’s face”). Check those out while you wait with bated breath on an official statement from Kim, which her apparent BFFRyan Seacrest promises is forthcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    You do realize he still is an active nba player?
    All I know is that none of my NBA loving friends or students know who he is, so he can't be all that great.

Wedding bells are ringing for Courtney Love's 19-year-old daughter.
    Frances Bean Cobain is engaged to her boyfriend of one year, The Rambles singer Isaiah Silva, In Touch Weekly confirms.
    "Yes, she's engaged and they moved in together in a big house near Runyon Canyon," a close friend of Cobain's told the mag. "They are so happy!"
    Rumors of the couple's engagement recently sparked when the two both took to Facebook to change their relationship statuses to "engaged" - only to quickly change it back.
    Last month, Cobain, who goes by the alias Frances Rachel Leigh Cook on the social networking site, wrote: "Getting to spend the rest of my life loving my best friend makes me the luckiest woman in the world."
    Silva, who uses Isaiah David Berkowitz-Cusack as his fake Facebook name, called Cobain his "fianc?" in another post.
    Cobain recently inherited a large fortune from her late father, Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, which she used to reportedly buy herself a $1.8 million house near L.A.'s Runyon Canyon.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/fr...#ixzz1cShnGIx8
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Frances Bean Cobain is engaged to her boyfriend of one year, The Rambles singer Isaiah Silva, In Touch Weekly confirms.
    "Yes, she's engaged and they moved in together in a big house near Runyon Canyon," a close friend of Cobain's told the mag. "They are so happy!"
    Rumors of the couple's engagement recently sparked when the two both took to Facebook to change their relationship statuses to "engaged" - only to quickly change it back.
    Last month, Cobain, who goes by the alias Frances Rachel Leigh Cook on the social networking site, wrote: "Getting to spend the rest of my life loving my best friend makes me the luckiest woman in the world."
    Silva, who uses Isaiah David Berkowitz-Cusack as his fake Facebook name, called Cobain his "fianc?" in another post.
    Cobain recently inherited a large fortune from her late father, Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, which she used to reportedly buy herself a $1.8 million house near L.A.'s Runyon Canyon.

The dude looks a lot like her father.

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

After weeks of speculation, Jessica Simpson has finally confirmed the news that everyone has been waiting for -- she's pregnant! And since she decided to make her big announcement on Halloween, the 31-year-old singer thought it would be cute to dress up as a mummy (get it?) for the occasion and show off her baby bump in this exclusive photo she shared with omg! "It's true! I am going to be a mummy!" she exclaimed on her official website Monday afternoon. Both Jessica and her fianc?, former pro football player Eric Johnson, whom she began dating in May 2010, are reportedly thrilled to be expecting their first child.
    "I definitely see myself having a family with him, so that's exciting to think about," she told People.com in November after Eric proposed.
    But Jess and Eric's baby won't be the first grandchild for Joe and Tina Simpson, who became grandparents in November 2008 when their youngest daughter Ashlee and her ex-husband Pete Wentz gave birth to son Bronx. While Bronx will undoubtedly be thrilled to have a new playmate, think Jessica's dog Bentley will be jealous when the new bundle of joy arrives?
    To top things off, Jessica gave birth to another baby of sorts today -- she launched a new personalized skin care line called BeautyMint. When you think about it, the endeavor makes perfect sense, particularly since the fashion mogul has had her own acne issues over the years. "It's a project that's very close to my heart, and we've been working on it for some time," she noted.
    Last edited by beli; 11-01-2011 at 10:40 AM. Reason: lol wrong photo

God, what a fetus. Are you serious? Nice alias.
    This is rachel leigh cook btw

Another victory for champions of heterosexual marriage, I'm sure.

RLC is such a pretty girl

Quote Originally Posted by Key West Digger View Post
    Kardashian's divorce won't tarnish her brand of bullshit
    And that is all I am going to say about that.

After weeks of speculation, Jessica Simpson has finally confirmed the news that everyone has been waiting for -- she's pregnant!
    I'd like to meet the asshole that was speculating.. what a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post

I just want good for her, she worries me.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

She seems like a spoiled brat, to be honest.

Frances Bean Cobain’s engagement has Courtney Love screaming

Courtney Love wasn’t experimenting with a Halloween costume, but that’s how it looked to a source who watched the rocker scream at her estranged daughter on the phone the other night. “Trust me,” the insider said, “Courtney’s face was so contorted — she looked just like the wicked witch from ‘The Wizard of Oz.’ She just needed to have the green makeup!”
    Mama Love is unhappy about 19-year-old Frances Bean Cobain getting engaged to young musician Isaiah Silva, frontman for the Ramblers. The couple have dated for quite some time, and Silva recently moved into the new $1.9 million Hollywood Hills home Cobain purchased from the wealth she’s begun to inherit from her late father Kurt Cobain’s estate.
    Apparently Love — and some independent friends of Frances Bean’s — are concerned that Silva might take advantage of his fiancee’s fortune.
    However, a music insider who knows him well said Sunday, “That’s ridiculous. Money is not the driving force in Isiaiah’s life.”
    † During that ugly mother-daughter phone chat (arranged only when Love fooled Cobain into thinking the call was coming from someone else), Frances was able to zing her mom about her own money problems — supposedly bringing up the lawsuit Jacob “the Jeweler” Arabo is considering over a $100,000 diamond necklace Love borrowed but has yet to return.

She seems like a spoiled brat, to be honest.
    She probably is, but I want Kurt's spawn to have better.

Frances Bean Cobain’s engagement has Courtney Love screaming

Courtney Love wasn’t experimenting with a Halloween costume, but that’s how it looked to a source who watched the rocker scream at her estranged daughter on the phone the other night. “Trust me,” the insider said, “Courtney’s face was so contorted — she looked just like the wicked witch from ‘The Wizard of Oz.’ She just needed to have the green makeup!”
    Mama Love is unhappy about 19-year-old Frances Bean Cobain getting engaged to young musician Isaiah Silva, frontman for the Ramblers. The couple have dated for quite some time, and Silva recently moved into the new $1.9 million Hollywood Hills home Cobain purchased from the wealth she’s begun to inherit from her late father Kurt Cobain’s estate.
    Apparently Love — and some independent friends of Frances Bean’s — are concerned that Silva might take advantage of his fiancee’s fortune.
    However, a music insider who knows him well said Sunday, “That’s ridiculous. Money is not the driving force in Isiaiah’s life.”
    † During that ugly mother-daughter phone chat (arranged only when Love fooled Cobain into thinking the call was coming from someone else), Frances was able to zing her mom about her own money problems — supposedly bringing up the lawsuit Jacob “the Jeweler” Arabo is considering over a $100,000 diamond necklace Love borrowed but has yet to return.
    Yeah, I just think 19 is a bit young, especially when you are the heir to a rock fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

"money is not the driving force in Isiah's life'. This tends to be especially true when your girlfriend is a rich heiress who pays for everything.

I knew a few girls who inherited money and every guy in their lives has been a sleazy cretin.

Holy god he is so hot.

I often show her PSA from the 90's about drug use. It's pretty awesome.

I often show her PSA from the 90's about drug use. It's pretty awesome.
    Hahahah I was going to say when I posted this that I love her PSA because it's so ineffective, because if doing drugs makes you as hot as she is in that ad, I would like some drugs.

Teen idol Justin Bieber accused of fathering a child with fan after backstage liaison

He is currently dating pop sweetheart Selena Gomez, but the 19-year-old might not be happy with recent reports about her beau Justin Bieber.

A 20-year-old woman is said to have filed a lawsuit against the teen pop sensation alleging he is the father of her three-month-old baby, Radaronline.com have reported.

According to reports the California woman named as Mariah Yeater is asking the Baby singer to take a paternity test.

The website reports that Star magazine have obtained the court papers, which are said to have be filed late October, making the request.

According to the website Ms Yeater asks for Bieber ‘to provide adequate support for my baby.’

It has been reported the woman claims she had sex with the underage star on October 25 last year when she was aged 19-years-old.

According to the website a hand-signed affidavit has been reviewed and claiming that Yeater was invited backstage by bodyguards after Bieber's performance at the L.A. Staples centre.

It reports that after describing meeting the singer Yeater wrote in the affidavit: 'Immediately, it was obvious that we were mutually attracted to one another, and we began to kiss. Shortly thereafter, Justin Bieber suggested that I go with him to a private place where we could be alone.

'I agreed to go with him and on the walk to a private area, he told me he wanted to make love to me and this was going to be his first time.

'We went inside and immediately his personality changed drastically. He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to f*ck the sh*t out of me. At the time I asked him to put a condom for protection, but he insisted that he did not want to.'

'In his own words, he said that because it was his first time he wanted to feel everything.'

She is said to have described the intercourse as 'brief'.

A court hearing is said to have been set for December 15.

A spokesperson for the star could not be contacted by MailOnline earlier today.

Justin has been dating girlfriend Selena Gomez since the end of last year but the couple waited until the Oscars in March to make their first public debut together.

Last month when the couple were both in Winnipeg and they spent an amorous evening watching the basketball together and were seen smooching from a private box.

While Selena has been looking after Baylor, the dog is said to be both Selena and Justin’s and the couple are thought to have adopted the pup from an animal rescue centre in Winnipeg on October 14.

In February this year Justin, who is a Christian, spoke out about per-marital sex in an interview with Rolling Stone magazine and said: 'I don't think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-old-baby.html

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    I got five on no.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

She should be arrested for raping him.
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Thread Information