Page 516 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 566 616 1016 ... LastLast
Results 12,876 to 12,900 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I think it's hilarious when people get offended by the term cracker. HOW DARE YOU REFER TO ME AS THE GUY WHO OWNED THE HUGE PLANTATION AND HAD SLAVES.
    not every white man owned slaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    not every white man owned slaves.
    Right, but it's essentially giving every white man power and authority over you when you use it. It's like trying to turn CEO into an insult. No cracker gave a fuck that they were a cracker.

seriously? cracker this, cracker that. i cannot remember where i read that he really hates white folks. but im one of those people that hates when even my own people talk shit about other races. i know its part of what comedians do, but still.

He is best buddies with Sandler, Spade, and Schiender from SNL. He had one cracker skit from over 10 years ago. What is wrong with talking about other races? I dont get it?

i still think he's worse than tracy. my opinion is not gonna change.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Yeah cracker has no meaning behind it. I mean you can still eat at cracker barrel. Can you eat at a place called Nigger Store?

i still think he's worse than tracy. my opinion is not gonna change.
    Your opinion doesn't have to change.

We are just letting you know that your opinion is 100% wrong.

I think it's hilarious when people get offended by the term cracker. HOW DARE YOU REFER TO ME AS THE GUY WHO OWNED THE HUGE PLANTATION AND HAD SLAVES.
    Why can't white people ever be offended by anything?
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

My brother got pissed at a Kanye West show when Kanye came out and said, "There sure are a lot of crackers here." (it was coachells) My brother was like "what if a white guy came out at a rap show and said there were a lot of niggers in the audience?" And I was like, well, because one is like saying "there sure are a lot of dominant white males from the period in which you prevailed and enslaved other races" as opposed to "Sure are a lot of barely human jiggaboos out tonight" as nigger was a derisive term to denote black people as less than human.

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    White people are offended by EVERYTHING because they get upset over being reminded how much power they've had over the centuries. Poor white people, being world leaders and empires. Harsh times.

I love Chris Rock. My dad quotes him all the time, and coming from my dad its even funnier.

and even though Bowies brother is wrong, I love him.

Nobody said that. We are talking about cracker.

However in this country it is really really hard to be an offended majority.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Yeah cracker has no meaning behind it. I mean you can still eat at cracker barrel. Can you eat at a place called Nigger Store?
    I'm dying.

Nobody said that. We are talking about cracker.

However in this country it is really really hard to be an offended majority.
    Which is a perfect segue into my next example: women. There would be pretty much NO humor if it wasn't for riffing on women, but if any women get offended, they're just a bunch of lesbian fun ruiners.

whatever.

White people are offended by EVERYTHING because they get upset over being reminded how much power they've had over the centuries. Poor white people, being world leaders and empires. Harsh times.

Racism is racism and going completely the other way isn't going to stop it. It's just stupid to think it's okay for blacks to call whites names but not vice versa. Nobody around today owned slaves and I don't know why we should be expected to tolerate racism towards us because someone long ago and far away owned slaves. Perpetuating it forever isn't going to make it go away.

Also, your definition of cracker isn't the only definition. It's a derogatory term for white people, plain and simple.

whatever.
    Why are you defending the pasty hayseeds so much? Aren't you native american? Shouldnt you be anti cracker?

I'm sorry, but when people try to lump 'cracker' in with 'kyke' or 'nigger' or 'chink' or whatever, it's fucking annoying and stupid as fuck to me. It's people looking to be insulted because they wish they knew what it was like to be hated for something they have absolutely no control over.

Why are you defending the pasty hayseeds so much? Aren't you native american? Shouldnt you be anti cracker?
    dude, i've told you this before. DOTS NOT FEATHERS.

racism is racism and going completely the other way isn't going to stop it. It's just stupid to think it's okay for blacks to call whites names but not vice versa. Nobody around today owned slaves and i don't know why we should be expected to tolerate racism towards us because someone long ago and far away owned slaves. Perpetuating it forever isn't going to make it go away.

Also, your definition of cracker isn't the only definition. It's a derogatory term for white people, plain and simple.
    thank you

I'm sorry, but when people try to lump 'cracker' in with 'kyke' or 'nigger' or 'chink' or whatever, it's fucking annoying and stupid as fuck to me. It's people looking to be insulted because they wish they knew what it was like to be hated for something they have absolutely no control over.
    News flash. Whites are hated by some. Americans are hated by some. Whites and Americans are attacked just for being whites or Americans.

Racism is racism and going completely the other way isn't going to stop it. It's just stupid to think it's okay for blacks to call whites names but not vice versa. Nobody around today owned slaves and I don't know why we should be expected to tolerate racism towards us because someone long ago and far away owned slaves. Perpetuating it forever isn't going to make it go away.

Cracker is also the name of a food.

YOu are taking this issue and making it black and white. Sorry DS it is not that simple.

Whites and other races for example poke fun at black people all the time. We clown on the way they talk. We clown on their "soul" We clown on how black or light they are, or how they get loud in the movie theaters.This happens and when it is done that way it is fine.

However comparing cracker to nigger/coon/porch monkey/spade/darkie/coloreds is a bit different.

News flash. Whites are hated by some. Americans are hated by some. Whites and Americans are attacked just for being whites or Americans.
    I agree with you, but I A) think we're winning and B) think cracker, based on its origins, is ridiculously non-offensive compared to what most derogatory terms for other races are referring to.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    I agree with you, but I A) think we're winning and B) think cracker, based on its origins, is ridiculously non-offensive compared to what most derogatory terms for other races are referring to.
    Yeah, seriously. Where are the decades of hatred and intolerance behind "cracker"? SHOW ME THE RECEIPTS.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Abe Vigoda just died.

I've always thought cracker was a stupid insult, due to it's origins. It bothers me that there isn't a cool derogatory name for me, now that I've left Hawai'i ne. Who's gonna call me haole, now? I mean, I'm half German, but again, it doesn't sting if people make Nazi jokes towards me. Oh, my people successfully obliterated millions of people? Ouch.

*not that I think Nazi's are cool. I love Jews and gays.

Thread Information