Page 1079 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 79 579 979 1029 1069 1077 1078 1079 1080 LastLast
Results 26,951 to 26,975 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I think she looks like she's always taking a shit, but yeah I think this statement is true.

In Ohio she's an easy 10.
    Ouch

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    No, only the idiotic ones who literally loose kids camping, let them go into cornfields at midnight with teenage boys and whom are fully aware they live In Dangerous areas yet refuse to sit outside while there kids play. Oh and people who don't lock up guns. That's about it.

Meh, I'm sorry, that girl is at best a 3, famous or not. Her face is all kinds of fucked up.
    She's not beautiful but she's definitely not ugly. Like, if she's a 3, the scale must drop into negative numbers, because she's probably about 4 points hotter than me and most of the people I know.

Kelly Rutherford annoys me.

Is anybody on here following her custody story? She's now kidnapped her kids and won't let them return to their dad.

I'm of the camp where I totally think she bought all this on herself.

Anyway, I can't figure out why she's even an actress. I don't think she is very attractive at all.

You don't have to be attractive to be in acting. Even ugly people are needed in acting.

Example: Steve Buscemi

I'm not following her custody issue though. What's the beef?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Ouch
    Sorry, you were just talking about how some crackheads were trying to "reminisce" in your driveway. Facts are facts. Ohio is the land of nothing but cows and cedar point.

My mom is from Ohio, btw. ...and she escaped it to Dearborn/Detroit MI. IT'S THAT BAD.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Kelly Rutherford annoys me.

Is anybody on here following her custody story? She's now kidnapped her kids and won't let them return to their dad.

I'm of the camp where I totally think she bought all this on herself.

Anyway, I can't figure out why she's even an actress. I don't think she is very attractive at all.
    She hasn't 'kidnapped' her kids, she's in the middle of a horrible custody battle where the dad is a filthy rich asshole who wants to take the kids to Europe and deny her visitation. Not because he has any evidence of her being a bad mother but because he is a fucking asshole.

The only way she has 'brought this on' has been by being born an American woman without having international money and influence.

US courts have agreed with her and granted her custody but have been overruled by international law. All she did was refuse to turn her kids over. They know where she is.
    Last edited by bowieluva; 08-11-2015 at 07:47 AM.

Hollywood has some fucked up standards of beauty. If you're not perfect (what they consider perfect), you're automatically ugly. Beauty can be found in people who are not "perfect". I actually find that obsession with perfection kind of gross.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Bowie- there are quite a few different versions and opinions on who is right in this story. I happen to think when the custody fight started, Kelly did a few iffy things in the courts.

I used the word kidnapped because that is how it's being reported in the news this morning.

Eh, if my husband was trying to whisk my kids off to europe forever, I'd say fuck him pretty hard.

And nah it's not that standards are out of control it's that there are a lot more ugly people than pretty ones. I'm one of the uglies and I accept it.

They are out of control IMHO. Just because someone does not fit the Hollywood standard of "beautiful" does not automatically make them ugly. That is so black and white.

And I've seen your picture, you're not ugly.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Nah, hahaha people are way too nice.

I also think most people are pretty unattractive. That's why people are so impressed by beautiful people.

I think you're pretty, Bowie.

The daughter and I are watching charmed. Is Shannon really a bitch like everybody says?

I completely disagree. There are like 10% of people at the top of the scale who would be considered "beautiful" by Hollywood standards, then like 10% at the bottom of the scale consisting of "ugly" people (I am pulling these numbers out of my ass but you get the idea). Most people fall in the middle of the pack - they are neither beautiful (by Hollywood standards) nor ugly - some of which can actually be seen as beautiful by other people! I'm not being nice. My views on beauty fall more in line with the Japanese aesthetic of Wabi-Sabi. I find slightly imperfect people way more interesting and beautiful than "perfect" ones.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I think you're pretty, Bowie.

The daughter and I are watching charmed. Is Shannon really a bitch like everybody says?
    Horrible, a horrible bitch. One of the most hated hollywood players.

She also has a picasso face, since we're on the topic.

Most people are ugly.

Nah, hahaha people are way too nice.

I also think most people are pretty unattractive. That's why people are so impressed by beautiful people.
    i can't believe people are arguing this with you, it's like they don't even know you. you have one of the highest standards of beauty of anyone i know. you don't even know you're beautiful.

i almost posted some pics of alexander skarsgard in drag on your fb the other day. i assume you saw them at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    i can't believe people are arguing this with you, it's like they don't even know you. you have one of the highest standards of beauty of anyone i know. you don't even know you're beautiful.

i almost posted some pics of alexander skarsgard in drag on your fb the other day. i assume you saw them at some point.
    Oh yeah, at the premiere of that movie that sounds fucking terrible.

mmmm Skarsgard. That's a beautiful man.

I used to be assessed with charmed and the rumor was Shannon was dating "cole" in real life but Alysa had a mad crush on him. Alysa was the bigger star and at the end of season they filmed a few different death endings as a cliff hanger. During the break she went to shoot a movie in Canada and when she came back she was replaced all at the suggestion or more like the temper tantrum of miss Milano.

Of course it's all speculation and I have heard many times that Shannon is a super bitch in Hollywood so who knows!! If this baby is a girl Piper is top of our list <3

What a nice package hehe

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Yup, I wouldn't mind climbing to the top of Mt. Alexander...rrrraaawwww..that's my cougar noise...

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    They have beauty sites that gauge your beauty by scale. I think it is bullshit because I scored super high and I can't even look at myself in the mirror in the mirror lol

****morning***

By Hollywood standards, I'm ugly just based on my age+gender alone.

I think its cool when they draw grids and shit on peoples faces, makes you notice shit you didnt see before. Example, Tom Cruise's middle tooth.

I agree that very few people are legitimately beautiful. Luckily, someone doesn't have to be stunning to be attractive, if that were the case we would have died out long ago. Most people are plain.

Shannon Doherty's face is literally on sideways.

Thread Information