Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaitlyn Cossairt (21) died from a heroin overdose

Kaitlyn Cossairt (21) died from a heroin overdose

This is my beautiful baby sister, Kaitlyn. This morning at 3am she was pronounced dead from a heroin overdose. She was a bright, beautiful, 21 year old girl that was full of life. She was held back from her dreams by a terrible disease that has left two 2yr old baby girls without there mom... we are a doing for help to raise money to give Kaitlyn a proper funeral. Please & Thank You!
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2016...eroin_overdose
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

This is the gofundme - https://www.gofundme.com/2423xss

Can anyone confirm?
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

This is near where I grew up, apparently heroin is a HUGE problem up there now, so I wouldn't doubt it. She was also arrested in Nov. 2015 for drugs: http://regionalnewsnetwork.blogspot....operation.html

Sad, she had twin daughters

so many young people dead from overdose and addictions.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

It's so fucking sad. This kinda makes me want to get Nar-can certified. (That's the name of it, right?). I was going to start more threads from the articles, but most of them are all young folks dying from overdoses. It's so sad and scares the shit out of me for my kids, nieces and nephews.

She was beautiful. I have always wanted dimples like hers...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    This is near where I grew up, apparently heroin is a HUGE problem up there now, so I wouldn't doubt it. She was also arrested in Nov. 2015 for drugs: http://regionalnewsnetwork.blogspot....operation.html

Sad, she had twin daughters
    I lived in Olean for almost 5 years!

But yeah, heroin is a huge problem around here. I'm hearing about friends of friends dying at least once a month because of it. It's been like this for a few years, at least. I'm also constantly hearing rumors of people I know using it, which I can neither confirm nor deny, but the fact that I hear about it so much just goes to show how big it is here.

From what I hear it's being cut with something that is pretty deadly (as if heroin on its own isn't deadly enough).
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Yeah, it has to be stepped on. I hope they can get down to the source of the people who made it.

Article from February, and the numbers have been on the rise since then:

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-regi...an-29-20160209

A young couple drove from Seneca County last week to buy some supercharged heroin that was making the rounds in Buffalo.

Soon after smoking it, the 21-year-old Waterloo woman lost consciousness. Her 26-year-old boyfriend managed to call 911. It took three doses of Narcan, an opiate antidote, before Amherst Police Officer Sean D. Shaver revived the woman.

She was lucky. These days, heroin being widely sold in the Buffalo area is really fentanyl or heroin heavily laced with the laboratory-produced opioid that is 30 to 50 times stronger than ordinary heroin.

Nearly two dozen other addicts were not so fortunate over the last two weeks. Twenty-three people have died as a result of opiate overdoses in Erie County during an 11-day period that started Jan. 29. Twelve of the deaths occurred in Buffalo, and the others were in the county?s suburbs and rural areas. The ages of the deceased range from 20 to 61.

Alarmed at the deadly spike, County Executive Mark C. Poloncarz along with County Health Commissioner Dr. Gale R. Burstein and federal authorities Tuesday issued an ?emergency warning,? urging drug addicts to discard any packet of heroin they recently purchased but have not used.

The reason?

It could kill them.

?White China? heroin

This particular brand of street heroin, sometimes referred to as ?White China? heroin, contains fentanyl that Chinese laboratories are manufacturing and sending to Mexican drug cartels, which repackage and ship it to the United States.

?The vast majority of the deaths, 19 of the 23, are believed to be related to heroin laced with an extremely fatal batch of fentanyl,? Poloncarz said. ?If you have a packet of this drug you recently purchased, it is basically a death sentence. This epidemic knows no boundaries. It affects people from Buffalo to the affluent suburbs and to rural communities.?

At Tuesday?s news conference in the emergency room at Erie County Medical Center, where drug addicts who overdose often end up, U.S. Attorney William J. Hochul Jr. said addicts refusing to heed the warning ?are making a suicide pact that could very well lead to your death.?

Burstein said she was not surprised that it took three doses of naloxone, the generic name for Narcan, to revive the woman last week in Williamsville.

In my area, Sacramento, people were dropping like flies due to them buying what they thought were norcos, but were actually fentanyl. That shit is so strong and potent, it's no joke. People were taking a "norco" they bought, not knowing it was actually fentanyl (it looked just like a norco pill) and dropping dead. In the course of a few weeks, I think it was 12 deaths and over 50 overdoses where people were hospitalized.

Scary shit. My dad made a somewhat joke to me that I was lucky I got clean, just in time.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    This is the gofundme - https://www.gofundme.com/2423xss

Can anyone confirm?
    What are we confirming?

Yeah ...she is adorable, what ever happened to just take a hit off the joint and a sippage of some liquor ...like they do of the 70's show... and then feel super guilty and run to Jesus for clarity soul and thought?

Topix thread about her and her (maybe ex) boyfriend -

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/olea...J3TMI1V624OM13

https://www.facebook.com/Karma808 - Matt's FB

I feel like this will be an angry family thread.

There is so much of this in my area, it's heartbreaking. Young people with so much promise end up dying for nothing. Or they end up selling themselves for more heroin. The ministry ladies across the street from our store have seen several ODs or near ODs over the last few months. Some of these girls are my daughter's age, Kaitlyn was my daughter's age. It makes me want to cry. May she rest in peace.

I've been adding deaths for nine or ten years and I have to say, I have never seen so many heroin deaths come through at the same time. I know more people have social media now etc but I can definitely see an increase in heroin overdoses.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    It's rampant. And going to get worse. They've approved Oxycontin to be given to children now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

What a beautiful young girl. All these herion deaths are so sad.

In my area, Sacramento, people were dropping like flies due to them buying what they thought were norcos, but were actually fentanyl. That shit is so strong and potent, it's no joke. People were taking a "norco" they bought, not knowing it was actually fentanyl (it looked just like a norco pill) and dropping dead. In the course of a few weeks, I think it was 12 deaths and over 50 overdoses where people were hospitalized.

Scary shit. My dad made a somewhat joke to me that I was lucky I got clean, just in time.
    We were having lots of deaths due to heroin mixed with fentanyl. It was almost everyday on the news some one was being saved by narcan. A few months ago my neighbor had a friend over who od. A county next to mine even made the washington post about the overdoses there. The news crew caught a guy od while they were there for another story so they filmed him being save. Im pretty sure I posted that video in another thread. This stuff is crazy out of control.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Holy shit. She's a baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Holy shit. She's a baby.
    She could be our Daughter.

Not that she really could. Or would be. Just a figure of speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Topix thread about her and her (maybe ex) boyfriend -

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/olea...J3TMI1V624OM13

https://www.facebook.com/Karma808 - Matt's FB

I feel like this will be an angry family thread.
    Ugh. That was a pleasant read.

Home invasions in Allegany? That was always a pretty quiet town. It's sad that that stuff is happening there. Olean is right next to it, and there was a significant drug culture there. I know because I knew a lot of people who were involved in that lifestyle. I went to college at St. Bonaventure, but lived in Olean during the summers because I didn't want to go back home over the breaks. I worked at the Burger King and lived in some pretty crappy apartment buildings so I saw first hand what was going on there.

I've still never seen heroin, though. I knew it was around, but I never saw it. This was in the 90s.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It's rampant. And going to get worse. They've approved Oxycontin to be given to children now.
    What?? I'd be seriously upset if a Dr gave one of my kids oxy. Their little bodies can't handle that shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    It seems like everyday we hear of another person dying from heroin. RIP Kaitlyn.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    What?? I'd be seriously upset if a Dr gave one of my kids oxy. Their little bodies can't handle that shit.
    http://www.livescience.com/52395-oxy...s-worried.html

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    What are we confirming?
    sorry, I was wanting to confirm her death before posting the gofundme. I should have deleted that comment. SORRY!!!

Thread Information