Thread: Micaila McShannon (1 month old) was killed by her mothers boyfriend Dakota Ash (19)

Micaila McShannon (1 month old) was killed by her mothers boyfriend Dakota Ash (19)

http://www.ketv.com/article/home-sec...d-man/13088905

Police: Omaha man charged with homicide, felony child abuse

OMAHA, Neb. ?
    A 19-year-old Omaha man is arrested and charged for the death of his girlfriend's newborn.

Dakota Ash, 19, was taken into custody Thursday afternoon.
    Ash has been arrested on suspicion of homicide by child abuse in the death of a one-month-old girl.

According to an Omaha Police report, police were called to an apartment near 46th and Decatur at 7:33 a.m. Tuesday.

The child, Micaila, was pronounced dead at 8:05 a.m.

Now, the mother of the baby says she is haunted with memories but wants to show compassion for the man accused of fatally beating her child.

"This is the last thing she had on her," said the victim's mother, Heather McShannon, while holding a baby blanket.

Micaila McShannon was just 1 month old when she died.

"I was feeding her and she was fine. And I was patting her back and rocking her back and forth. And when I laid her down, she was perfectly fine," McShannon said.

McShannon said she was outside with her 2-year-old son, waiting for the day care van, when she left baby Micaila inside with her boyfriend, Dakota Ash.

She said, moments later, Ash ran outside, paniced.

According to McShannon, she and Ash started dating in May, when she was pregnant with Micaila.

"When I had come upstairs, she was laying, blue, in the crib. So I took her out and started performing CPR," McShannon said.

Just days after the incident, McShannon said this is the first time she has gone into baby Micaila's bedroom.

"Because it's hard for me to go in here or to touch her things. This is the only thing I grab that I can actually sleep with. And it's the only thing that helps me fall asleep, " McShannon said while holding a baby blanket.

Overwhelmed with losing her baby and her boyfriend, she is struggling to move forward.

"I'm just really hurt. I don't know what to say with my feelings toward him. I loved him, but it's hard," McShannon said.

Officials said that Ash hit the baby in the stomach and attempted to suffocate her.

Ash is being held in Douglas County Jail on a $5 million bond.

McShannon's family has set up a gofundme account to pay for funeral expenses.

McShannon's 2-year-old son is staying with relatives. Child Protective Services are involved in the case.

Dakota's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dakota.ash....3%3A1508956612

Heather McShannon's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010363419734

Now, the mother of the baby says she is haunted with memories but wants to show compassion for the man accused of fatally beating her child.
    "I'm just really hurt. I don't know what to say with my feelings toward him. I loved him, but it's hard," McShannon said.
    Bitch, the dick fucking killed your baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    But, but... they've been dating since May! She's a fucking idiot!
    Last edited by krissipops; 10-25-2017 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Didn't want Music to think I was calling them an idiot ;)

Quote Originally Posted by krissipops View Post
    But, but... they've been dating since May! She's a fucking idiot!
    Yeah, she seems to be depriving some village of its idiot. Her Facebook is...odd

Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    You forgot this

Overwhelmed with losing her baby and her boyfriend, she is struggling to move forward.
    bitch would go back to him if she could.
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Both of their Facebooks make me sick. For real?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Both of their Facebooks make me sick. For real?
    Agree. What the ever lasting fuck was that on both of their pages. That poor baby girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    You forgot this

bitch would go back to him if she could.
    Oh my god. How the did I miss that?

She'll be the one crying hysterically while he's being sentenced. She's delusional. And dumb.
    Why?

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    I don't know, the only source I could find on her talking about her feelings for him is the article, if you look at her Facebook she says she wants justice for her daughter and doesn't reference loving him or missing him at all after the fact, so that could be bad journalism, or out of context?
    I'm just hesitant to jump on the "fuck this lady" bandwagon because she didn't have anything to do with the murder and I haven't seen any previous issues with the boyfriend harming the kids, correct me if I missed some though, but to be fair they probably interviewed her when she was in shock since her baby was just murdered, so I'll give her a slight pass on those comments.

Now if she comes out on Facebook and defends him, then fuck her, for sure. But I just read through her FB and none of it seems to be defending him or wanting to be with him now. I'm just baffled as to why the baby was murdered in the short amount of time it took for her to wait for the daycare van with her other child, like wouldn't the dude just come outside and be like "the baby won't stop crying?" Maybe it woke him up and he was annoyed and punched her for that, but damn it wasn't even like she left him alone with the baby while she was gone at work or for any length of time!

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

I probably took it a little out of context. It's just weird shit to mention, but again, she was in shock.
    Why?

I didn't have time to read their fbs, I was just going by the article where she kept bringing him up or he was mentioned. She never came out and said "fuck him" it's just "I still love him even though we've only been together since May." I'm not saying she can't love him in 6 months, but you would love your baby way more and not be able to say something about still loving him after this.
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    I didn't have time to read their fbs, I was just going by the article where she kept bringing him up or he was mentioned. She never came out and said "fuck him" it's just "I still love him even though we've only been together since May." I'm not saying she can't love him in 6 months, but you would love your baby way more and not be able to say something about still loving him after this.
    I couldn't understand her FB. Girl can't type. Totally not trying to be a dick, but it made my head hurt.
    Why?

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    I think honestly she is just a little bit...simple? Like she doesn't have a lot going on for her? So I can see where somebody may say something like what she said in that initial interview, basically almost everything you have has just been taken away in one fell swoop, so you just never know.

I think that now that she has had a while to process it in her mind, she isn't as in love or supportive of the guy. But yeah, shock can be a real bitch, and you know how news people can be, interviewing people basically in the midst of a tragedy.

But of course I will also agree she's the literal worst if she continues the support for the guy. For now, I'm just giving her a watchful side-eye.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    I think honestly she is just a little bit...simple? Like she doesn't have a lot going on for her? So I can see where somebody may say something like what she said in that initial interview, basically almost everything you have has just been taken away in one fell swoop, so you just never know.

I think that now that she has had a while to process it in her mind, she isn't as in love or supportive of the guy. But yeah, shock can be a real bitch, and you know how news people can be, interviewing people basically in the midst of a tragedy.

But of course I will also agree she's the literal worst if she continues the support for the guy. For now, I'm just giving her a watchful side-eye.
    I just hope she doesn't support him. I agree with you. I just though those initial comments were weird. But, again, shock. So far, so hasn't supported him, and she's pretty frequent on FB.

I apologize for jumping the gun with her, but her comments were just weird for me.
    Why?

Thread Information