Thread: Ashley Young's (29) cause of death has not been released

Ashley Young's (29) cause of death has not been released

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014..._been_released

City police investigate woman?s death
    September 24, 2013
    From staff reports , The Marietta Times
    Save | Comments (1) | Post a comment |
    The Marietta Police Department is investigating the Saturday morning death of a Belpre woman at a Marietta home.

According to Marietta Police Capt. Jeff Waite, 29-year-old Ashley Morgan Young, of 903 Campbell Drive, was found dead on arrival at 212 Maple St. around 5:45 a.m.

Young's body has been sent for an autopsy at the Montgomery County Coroner's Office, he said.

Waite said it is too early to say whether foul play is suspected.

"It's still under investigation," he said.

Multiple people live at the 212 Maple St. home, said Waite. He would not comment on whether or not other people were present at the time of death.
    http://www.mariettatimes.com/page/co....html?nav=5002

Birth: Aug. 2, 1984
    Death: Sep. 21, 2013

Ashley Morgan Young, 29 of Belpre, died September 21, 2013. She was born in Parkersburg on August 2, 1984 and was the daughter of Vaughn Morgan and Amy Louise Young. She graduated from Belpre High School in 2002.

Survivors include her father, Thomas Anthony Fordyce of Parkersburg, her adopted father, Vaughn Morgan, Mother Amy Young of Belpre, a son, Javon Kyler Young of Belpre, her brothers and sisters, Kiah and DaShara Morgan, Peyton Young, Emerson, Jaiydan, and Japheth Woodburn, Brandon Morgan, Stephanie Bonar, Sasha and Travis Fordyce. Also surviving are her Maternal grandparents, Lyle and Louise Young of Belpre, Paternal grandparents, Raymond and Janice Fordyce of Mineral Wells and several aunts and uncles.

Services will be on Thursday at 1:00 PM at the Leavitt Funeral Home, Belpre. Burial will follow in the Rockland Cemetery. Friends may call at the funeral home on Wednesday from 6:00 to 8:00 PM.

A memorial fund in memory of Ashley M. Young has been established at the Belpre Saving Bank, 631 Washington Blvd., Belpre, Ohio 45714

Burial:
    Rockland Cemetery
    Belpre
    Washington County
    Ohio, USA

Created by: Kristy
    Record added: Sep 21, 2013
    Find A Grave Memorial# 117438119
    http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...438119&df=all&

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.young.520

Her poor son ... :(

EDIT BY OLIVIA - I AM LEAVING THIS POST FOR CONTEXT, BUT IT DOESN'T RELATE TO THE ASHLEY ABOVE.

I was looking for some new info in this case, but the cause of death hasn't been published, at least I couldn't find anything. I stumbled across something interesting, though:

Posted: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 10:28 am | Updated: 7:23 am, Wed May 30, 2012.

By JOE HIGGINS Messenger staff journalist

By JOE HIGGINS

Messenger staff journalist

A woman from The Plains accused of murdering her 4-year-old stepdaughter has been found mentally competent to stand trial.

Ashley Young, 26, was deemed competent by Judge Michael Ward during a hearing Tuesday in Athens County Common Pleas Court. Both the defense and the prosecution agreed with a mental health evaluation by Dr. Howard Sokolov that concluded Young had been mentally restored to competency.

Young is charged with aggravated murder, felony murder, child endangering, tampering with evidence and attempted aggravated possession of drugs. She is alleged to have killed her 4-year-old stepdaughter, Kaylen Young, in May of last year. On Friday, the child would have been 6 years old.

An autopsy report concluded Kaylen died as a result of blunt force trauma to the head, which authorities allege was caused by Ashley Young. County Prosecutor Keller Blackburn alleges that on May 23, 2011, Young attacked Kaylen, choking her and slamming her head on the floor. Blackburn said an imprint of Kaylen’s head was found in the carpet of the home. Kaylen was taken to O’Bleness Memorial Hospital and then to Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus. Authorities allege Young attempted to purchase illegal narcotics while she was en route to O’Bleness. Kaylen died in Columbus two days after the alleged attack.

Young pleaded innocent to the charges and defense attorneys suggested Kaylen might have died as a result of a seizure, although the autopsy concluded Kaylen was a victim of homicide.

While initially awaiting trial, Young was deemed by Dr. Jolie Brams not competent to stand trial. Ward ordered that Young be treated in the Timothy B. Moritz Center in Columbus, with the goal of having her restored to competency. Sokolov’s report was entered into evidence during Tuesday’s hearing and both defense attorney Glenn Jones and County Assistant Prosecutor Rob Driscoll stipulated to Sokolov’s findings that Young has been restored to competency. Ward then directed that Young to be held in the Southeastern Ohio Regional Jail until she stands trial.

The Messenger obtained a copy of Sokolov’s report once it was entered into evidence. It states that Young was admitted into the Moritz Center suffering from adjustment disorder with depressed mood, opioid dependence and cocaine and alcohol abuse.

Brams originally noted that Young had diminished focus and could not relate information about the alleged offenses due to a “complete lack of memory” and that she appeared to have post-traumatic stress disorder and depression. While at Moritz, Young’s symptoms decreased and her memory improved. She also expressed her desire to be found competent.

Young was able to tell doctors that on May 23, 2011, she found Kaylen “unconscious with heavy breathing,” according to the report. It continues with Young allegedly saying, “I picked her up and took her to the living room. A neighbor called 911. Kaylen was still breathing. The ambulance took her to the hospital.”

“Young stated that bruises, both recent and old, were noted on Kaylen’s thigh and arm,” Sokolov wrote. “Young said she did not know how these occurred.”

Sokolov wrote that Young’s memory has mainly been restored for the time of the alleged offenses but that she is still not sure about all the details. Sokolov also reports, “(Young) indicated she felt guilty because she could not help her stepdaughter when she collapsed. She feels hopeful about the future. She would hope to return to her home, obtain custody of (her daughter) and tell her about Kaylen, finish nursing school, get a job and live in her home town.”

Young denied to Sokolov “any behavior on her part that led to this death.”

A new trial date in the case has yet to be set, although Blackburn said Tuesday that a trial could be held in August or September.

jhiggins@athensmessenger.com

Follow on Twitter @jhiggins_acmOH
    http://www.athensohiotoday.com/news/...a4bcf887a.html

I wouldn't really be surprised if her death was a suicide or "accidental" od.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    EDITED BY BOWIE, THE ABOVE ARTICLE IS ABOUT A DIFFERENT ASHLEY YOUNG AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GIRL IN THIS THREAD

What the fuck is it with stepmothers? We read this shit all the fucking time...Misty Stoddard, Zahra Baker,..the list goes on. These women....I can't even. And I know that some of you are stepmothers, and that I respect. It takes someone secure with themselves completely to accept and give love to a child that you didn't bring into this world. These are horrible, horrific excuses for carbon based life forms and (you all know me) I wouldn't lose one wink of sleep if they were completely wiped from the annals of time.
    Last edited by bowieluva; 11-25-2015 at 11:52 AM.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Got an email about this case - This post about the death of my daughter Ashley Young of 903 Campbell Dr Belpre is not the same Ashley Young of the plains. Clearly by the age you can tell I am highly upset & offended by this slander. My daughter was murdered and her case is still open. The other Ashley is of no connection and I want this removed.

The Ashleys are not the same the one that plead guilty to the murder is in jail the other is no longer with us take this down now

Quote Originally Posted by knowledge View Post
    The Ashleys are not the same the one that plead guilty to the murder is in jail the other is no longer with us take this down now
    I edited the second post to reflect this.

Please remove your post regarding Ashley the one that was murdered is my sister and the other that then article spoke of about killing her step child is no relation and locked away in prison my sister was murdered and our mother just seen this so please remove it they are two different people

Thank you I will let our mother know this has caused much grief

if in 2012 you are 26 then how the hell then are you 29 in 2013...obviously you cant do math very well in germany!!!!

Angry Further more

there is no information released because her case is still open and under investigation!

Quote Originally Posted by Her Mother View Post
    if in 2012 you are 26 then how the hell then are you 29 in 2013...obviously you cant do math very well in germany!!!!

If you read up...our mod, Olivia edited the post so it's more clear.

Sorry for your loss.

I can definitely understand why this would be an upsetting mistake. Apologies to the family.

there is no information released because her case is still open and under investigation!
    So sorry for your loss. I hope you will have answers someday.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

My daughters death is still unsolved. Why you ask...well when the mayor is your brother in law you can get away with whatever you want! The men responsible will die before anybody attempts to bring justice.

My daughters death is still unsolved. Why you ask...well when the mayor is your brother in law you can get away with whatever you want! The men responsible will die before anybody attempts to bring justice.
    I'm so sorry. There is corruption everywhere. I sincerely hope the truth comes out soon. Was Ashley's death classified as murder or was it "undetermined" ?

Sorry for your loss

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information