Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullying against me by users on this forum.

I am a Christian though, and I know god has a will for me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    I don't know what to fucking do. I just want to start my life over and be a somebody other than a black and gay man or something. Ugh.
    You can do that at any given time. You just have to decide to actually do it.
    You skipped over words & Boston Babes posts. They meant it or they wouldn't have bothered writing it.
    Start w taking their advice. Then you'll have a place to start over..here. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    You can do that at any given time. You just have to decide to actually do it.
    You skipped over words & Boston Babes posts. They meant it or they wouldn't have bothered writing it.
    Start w taking their advice. Then you'll have a place to start over..here. :)
    I didn't pass shit. Their posts were full of bullshit and they did nothing to make me feel better.

The only thing that would make me feel better is if this thread, the other thread and my name were erased from this site. I don't wish to be associated with this website, without being invited for a drink or out to lunch or some shit.

If not, then I'm gonna keep on getting upset.

This website has fucked over my life. Jobs, friends, family all ruined and wrecked due to this website.

I don't know what to do.

I didn't pass shit. Their posts were full of bullshit and they did nothing to make me feel better.

The only thing that would make me feel better is if this thread, the other thread and my name were erased from this site. I don't wish to be associated with this website, without being invited for a drink or out to lunch or some shit.

If not, then I'm gonna keep on getting upset.

This website has fucked over my life. Jobs, friends, family all ruined and wrecked due to this website.

I don't know what to do.
    Re-read their posts bc you apparently didn't get what they were saying.
    They're saying..suck it up & admit it, then contribute on the forum by being part of the discussion and stuff like that. After that you get the drinks lol. :)

Re-read their posts bc you apparently didn't get what they were saying.
    They're saying..suck it up & admit it, then contribute on the forum by being part of the discussion and stuff like that. After that you get the drinks lol. :)
    I did get what they were saying. They are saying I'm making up new assumptions when I'm not.

I'm not gonna go into full detail, but ever since my twin brother died shortly before I made that thread, I just gave up.

I don't know if I can do that.

I don't know anybody on his forum attracted to gay black men. So fuck that.

I been reading stuff online how they say when one twin dies, the other will soon too. I don't know.

I been reading stuff online how they say when one twin dies, the other will soon too. I don't know.
    If you keep stressing out like this and dwelling on things from the past you will and be miserable at that.
    Idk dude, I was just trying to help even though I got mad at you about the other thread. But, alas, I have moved on and so should you. If this website brings you grief you need to stay off it.
    You sound like you need someone to talk to about things that have happened in your life. Please do that soon. That bottle inside you is eventually gonna explode. :(

If you keep stressing out like this and dwelling on things from the past you will and be miserable at that.
    Idk dude, I was just trying to help even though I got mad at you about the other thread. But, alas, I have moved on and so should you. If this website brings you grief you need to stay off it.
    You sound like you need someone to talk to about things that have happened in your life. Please do that soon. That bottle inside you is eventually gonna explode. :(
    Dude Twitter is the place.for you to go if you want ppl to love that you're black and gay lol. Tons of gays on there that love you!!!

I've tried that shit. In addition to me being this black homosexual man, I have to deal with this shit. You know nowadays everybody looks up everyone and wants to know who the fuck is on social media and shit.

How am I ever gonna find a job or find a partner because my name is being tarnished on this bulletin board?

I'm not changing my name. I was named after my twin brother and my mother. I'm not changing my name. I'm lied. My name is Brennen and will always be Brennen.

I don't know what to do.
    Keep saying over and over that you're a black gay man, someone will eventually understand what it's like.

Right exactly. That's how people in real life. Whenever I apply for a job, these fucking threads come up and the tone immediately changes. So what's the fucking use networking with people, when I'm already fucked being black and gay, only for this shit to sprout out.

Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    Keep saying over and over that you're a black gay man, someone will eventually understand what it's like.
    Shut the fuck up.

I don't know, I just feel like I have to rectify a few things. I don't know what those things are right now though.

Somebody said "special snowflake". Nobody unless they are a racist homophobic white person types that shit.

Yeah this site is racist and homphobic as fucked. This world is fucked. I hate being black and gay and alone with no support so fucking much. This site isn't helping with that. Nobody gives a fuck, and you wonder why people act crazy and shit.
    special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake dude I just typed all those and I am no racist homophobic, though I am white so there's that I suppose. you however are a dumbass. special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake special snowflake..........
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

In addition when I was 16, this homophobic/racist teacher charged me for grand theft as he claimed I broke into his car. I didn't. His doors were unlocked and I was just messing with him. I'm assuming that shit is also on my record. Ugh.
    So, you broke into his car then?

Yeah because you guys fucking started it. This whole thread is about my name being used as a fucking meme. If my name was kept to that thread that would have been fine.

The fact people are mentioning my name, and I'm not getting paid or getting free drinks off that shit, fuck you.

It's a dream of mine to go into music and comedy and doing hip hop dancing, or reality tv or something. I wanted to be an olympic gymnast growing up, but that sadly didn't work out.

No I don't need a therapist. I need a boyfriend. But because I'm black and gay not masculine. There I said it. I have a very womanly attitude about me. I don't want to talk to no fucking therapist they don't care.

I was a premium member. People still kept neg repping me, so fuck that shit.
    That's sexist. I am a woman and you have know idea how hard it is to be a woman. Stop appropriating women's culture and perpetuating sterotypes about what "womanly" is. You're gay and black. There is nothing womanly about you. You are literally the opposite of womanly.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Jolly Roger, you are not a premium member, which is why you can't edit. Premium members are paying so they can access information and conversations earlier. Aside from that I have no idea what's going on but it seems like you're trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    Yeah, this is pointless. He just wants attention and people to feel sorry for him. It's obviously not working and he's just making it worse.

Sorry Brennen Tammons. There's jobs that don't check online stuff, you're just making shit up as usual. And everyone that's seeing this thread can see why Brennen Tammons is a fucking joke.
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

I did get what they were saying. They are saying I'm making up new assumptions when I'm not.

I'm not gonna go into full detail, but ever since my twin brother died shortly before I made that thread, I just gave up.

I don't know if I can do that.

I don't know anybody on his forum attracted to gay black men. So fuck that.

I'm sorry for you loss. I hope it gives you peace of mind to know that my Aunt, a twin, lost her sister when they were 13. My Aunt passed last year at 92.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Is this real life?

Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality...

Seriously Brennen, you are never going to be happy in life if you just continue to constantly play the victim, and blame other people and things for your problems other than you. This website did not ruin your life. Yes, racism and homophobia exist, but they are not the reason for every problem in your life. Every person who doesn't like you is not racist and/or homophobic; sometimes people are just not going to like you or are not going to be nice to you, just because. Sometimes it's just a personality thing, because not everyone gets along, and sometimes it's because of you, and because you are being an asshole. You need to own that. You can't change the jerks who won't like you because you are gay or black, but you can try to be a better person so that those are us who are not might actually want to get to know you better, and might actually like you. At this point, all you are doing is coming across as a whiny, bitter, jerk, who won't accept any responsibility for his own actions, or anything that has gone wrong in his life as a result of them.

When you try to twist the truth and play the victim and blame all of your problems on everyone else, and do not take personal responsibility for the actions that got you here, you are not going to make any friends, you are not going to gain the pity you think you are owed for the trauma you have had in your life. Going through tough shit does not give you a pass for bad behaviour. If you were to actually take some responsibility for the fact that your lies caused a lot of people grief, and own your mistake, people, including family/friends/potential employers that might read this, would actually be willing to cut you some slack, and see that you had grown as a person. As long as you continue to downplay what you did, and act as though you are the victim in all of this, you just make yourself look worse.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    ^^^^^ You're my favorite
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

The only thing funny about Brennen Tammons is the people on the forum that discuss Brennen Tammons. The real Brennen Tammons is a boring shit.

Quote Originally Posted by DaniNYC212 View Post
    The only thing funny about Brennen Tammons is the people on the forum that discuss Brennen Tammons. The real Brennen Tammons is a boring shit.
    Truth.

Right exactly. That's how people in real life. Whenever I apply for a job, these fucking threads come up and the tone immediately changes. So what's the fucking use networking with people, when I'm already fucked being black and gay, only for this shit to sprout out.
    If they bring this thread up, then you just act surprised, like it's news to you.
    When it comes to getting a job, being black and gay is can come in handy. If they don't hire you or they fire you, you have a nice discrimination lawsuit against them. It's like win win!!

I wish I were black & gay I'd fucking own Rally's! Gonna tell me 'Dont eat the fries'. 'How do expect me not to eat them??'
    *continuing to eat the fries as shes talking, not realizing*
    Bitch fired me over a fucking fry!

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    The best way to get people to stop online bullying you? Whining like a little bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Don't mind Ron. He's an Ultra Christian White Nationalist.

Thread Information