Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Suzanne Taylor (45) and her two daughters, Taylor Pifer (21) and Kylie Pifer (18), were found dead in their home

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    How likely is it that this is the first time he has killed? I mean does everyone believe he just had a bad couple of days and snapped? I'm giving him the side-eye, someone should look into other unsolved cases he could be tied to.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Posts from 2012

George Brinkman updated his cover photo.
    April 21, 2012 at 6:48pm ?

12 Comments
    Done

Lisa Cawthra
    Oh such a cutie
    1More ? Aug 5, 2015

George Brinkman
    Yeah, he was. Miss him alot
    More ? Aug 5, 2015

Lisa Cawthra
    I'm so sorry
    1More ? Aug 5, 2015

George Brinkman
    Yeah, should of had the bitch put down instead of him.
    1More ? Aug 5, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by zombiemoon View Post

George Brinkman
    Yeah, should of had the bitch put down instead of him.
    1More ? Aug 5, 2015
    Maybe he was referring to a female dog? I am guessing they are talking about a male dog of his. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Maybe he was referring to a female dog? I am guessing they are talking about a male dog of his. lol
    It was a picture of a male dog. I hit send before writing what the picture was of. I was also looking around his profile and wasn't able to see any dogs other than that one...who knows.
    It's also a typical white trash comment that I've heard thrown around loosely. I just can't look at anything this guy posted and not think he's a serial killer.
    How in the world did this poor couple get roped into this? The girls and their mother knew him so I can see the connection...just was not expecting to read about him connected to those 2 separate incidents. Can't wait until they release more on this.
    My heart ❤️ goes out to the poor family and friends of these victims.

Quote Originally Posted by zombiemoon View Post
    It was a picture of a male dog. I hit send before writing what the picture was of. I was also looking around his profile and wasn't able to see any dogs other than that one...who knows.
    It's also a typical white trash comment that I've heard thrown around loosely. I just can't look at anything this guy posted and not think he's a serial killer.
    How in the world did this poor couple get roped into this? The girls and their mother knew him so I can see the connection...just was not expecting to read about him connected to those 2 separate incidents. Can't wait until they release more on this.
    My heart ❤️ goes out to the poor family and friends of these victims.
    Stark County Sheriff George Maier said Brinkman worked for the couple, whose bodies were found in their home in North Canton on Monday after their son grew concerned he couldn't reach them upon their return from a vacation. It appears they were shot, the sheriff said.

Brinkman was watching the house while they were away, the sheriff said. Brinkman previously dated the couple's daughter, reported Cleveland.com.
    His relationship to the older couple

That's fucked up...wonder what the motive was for all this?
    Thanks for pointing that out, I'm trying to read articles while at work and I tend to miss some details 🤓

http://www.cleveland.com/north-royal...n_for_man.html

North Royalton woman's throat slit, daughters suffocated in brutal killings, judge says

BY EVAN MACDONALD, CLEVELAND
    PARMA, Ohio -- Investigators believe a man slit a North Royalton woman's throat before he suffocated her two daughters, a judge said Thursday in court.

The gruesome revelation emerged four days after investigators found Suzanne Taylor, 45, and her daughters Taylor Pifer, 21, and Kylie Pifer, 18 dead in North Royalton. The three women likely died Saturday at their home on Ridge Road, police said.

The three women are among five Northeast Ohio residents that George C. Brinkman, 45, of North Canton, is accused of killing within a three-day period. Brinkman is also charged with murder in the shooting deaths of Rogell Eugene John, 71, and his wife Roberta Ray John, 64, who were found dead Monday in Lake Township, the Stark County Sheriff's Office said.

Brinkman, who is charged with aggravated murder, kidnapping and tampering with evidence in the North Royalton case, appeared for the first time Thursday in Parma Municipal Court. Brinkman waived his right to a preliminary hearing, and the case was bound over to Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court.

Judge Timothy Gilligan set bond at $75 million -- $25 million for each of the three women.

Scott Plymale, who dated Suzanne Taylor in the six months before her death, said he is still trying to understand why she and her daughters were killed.

"I don't know why he would have ever done this," Plymale said after Brinkman's court appearance. "It's evil."

Brinkman fought back tears throughout his arraignment, and only answered "yes" when the judge asked him if he understood the charges against him. His court-appointed defense attorneys declined to weigh in on the issue of his bond.

Plymale said after the hearing that Brinkman's emotional response "doesn't matter" due to the severity of the criminal charges.

"I don't know why he did it, but it shouldn't have happened," Plymale said.

Plymale saw Brinkman's van parked outside the Ridge Road home on Saturday, when Plymale went there to deliver flowers to Taylor. Plymale suspected that Brinkman might be involved in the killings when he learned of the three women's deaths.

Plymale met Brinkman several dozen times before the killings; they even wrapped presents together last Christmas Eve. But Brinkman's relationship with Taylor soured over the last few months, Plymale said.

"It had gone downhill since [Taylor and I] started dating," Plymale said.

It's unclear when Brinkman will appear in court in Stark County to face murder charges there, a Stark County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman said.

Brinkman, who was a squatter, was house-sitting for Rogell and Roberta John in the days before he is accused of killing them, the sheriff's office said. The Lake Township couple were found shot to death Monday afternoon in their home on Mt. Pleasant Street NE.

Brinkman was arrested early Tuesday after a nine-hour standoff on Valley Forge Drive in Brunswick. A SWAT team surrounded a Monday night after investigators learned he there; the woman who owns the home left unharmed before the standoff began about 9:30 p.m., police said.

Officers entered the home just before 5:30 a.m. the next morning and used a stun gun on Brinkman, who was holding a gun, Brunswick Lt. Robert Safran said. Brinkman was found in possession of evidence linking him to the Stark County killings, North Royalton Detective Dave Loeding said.

Brinkman's criminal history includes misdemeanor convictions for passing bad checks, criminal mischief and disorderly conduct, records show.

Brian Pifer, the father of Taylor and Kylie, said Tuesday in a statement that the family has suffered a great loss.

"Taylor and Kylie were deeply loved - not only by me, but by our families and so many friends," he said in the statement. "We are absolutely devastated. Taylor and Kylie were beautiful, strong, intelligent young women."

Plymale was among the hundreds of people who released balloons, lit candles and shared fond memories of Taylor and her two daughters during a vigil Wednesday at North Royalton High School. Rogell and Roberta John were also remembered Wednesday at a vigil at Stow-Munroe Falls High School.

So apparently the place this all happened is less than an hour and a half away from me. Weird.

So apparently the place this all happened is less than an hour and a half away from me. Weird.
    It basically happened down the street from me.

Quote Originally Posted by kissmedeadly8989 View Post
    It basically happened down the street from me.
    It happened next door to me..

what do i win?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post

what do i win?
    I'll have to think on that, but you certainly deserve something.

Seriously, though. This is such a terrible thing to happen anywhere, but I think everyone around here is just shocked. They were such nice girls. I guess that's all kind of cliche.
    Last edited by kissmedeadly8989; 06-15-2017 at 05:51 PM.

I'll have to think on that, but you certainly deserve something.

Seriously, though. This is such a terrible thing to happen anywhere, but I think everyone around here is just shocked. They were such nice girls. I guess that's all kind of cliche.
    I know people that live in Canton, and I'm pretty surprised myself. If he had a relationship with suzanne or was a family friend that wanted more, why kill her daughters too? And the older couple that was nice enough to give him work? What an asshole, I hope they go for the death penalty.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I know people that live in Canton, and I'm pretty surprised myself. If he had a relationship with suzanne or was a family friend that wanted more, why kill her daughters too? And the older couple that was nice enough to give him work? What an asshole, I hope they go for the death penalty.
    I read another article that said he strangled either one or both of the girls (I can't remember) with a telephone cord. He's a piece of shit. I hope they go for the death penalty too. I keep thinking about the girls' poor father. I can't even imagine.

what do i win?
    You god damn liar!

I read another article that said he strangled either one or both of the girls (I can't remember) with a telephone cord. He's a piece of shit. I hope they go for the death penalty too. I keep thinking about the girls' poor father. I can't even imagine.
    I'm just trying to figure out what the motive was. I mean he killed 5 people in two days.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_dreamy View Post
    I'm just trying to figure out what the motive was. I mean he killed 5 people in two days.
    It sorta seems to me he couldn't take rejection very well and just snapped. Like a male bunny boiler. He was hitting on the mother (I'm assuming, the Taylor last name and Taylor first name had me confused) and she had a boyfriend and turned him down, and the couple he was house sitting for was his ex-girlfriends.

That's just my thoughts though, he could just be a crazy murdering asshat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygo View Post
    It sorta seems to me he couldn't take rejection very well and just snapped. Like a male bunny boiler. He was hitting on the mother (I'm assuming, the Taylor last name and Taylor first name had me confused) and she had a boyfriend and turned him down, and the couple he was house sitting for was his ex-girlfriends.

That's just my thoughts though, he could just be a crazy murdering asshat.
    If he couldn't take rejection well, why wouldn't he have done this before? I'm just confused that he just up and decided to kill 5 people within two days. I mean did he just suddenly say fuck it, I'll just kill em. It's only murder right. 😵

what do i win?
    Pfft, it happened IN my house.

Howdy neighbour!!

ETA: I don't think he's killed before, because he doesn't seem to have been smart enough to have gotten away with it. I wonder if he did just snap and accidentally kill the mom when he was rejected, and then after he killed her he said fuck it and went on a rampage.
    Last edited by strozzapreti; 06-16-2017 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by strozzapreti View Post

Howdy neighbour!!
    So you're a ghost? Damn didn't think they could use electronics. 😂

So you're a ghost? Damn didn't think they could use electronics. ��
    Have you never seen a movie with ghosts in it? Those motherfuckers use electronic shit all the time!

So you're a ghost? Damn didn't think they could use electronics. ��
    Uhm...psychic medium, I am being channeled through a psychic medium!

Don't ruin this for me, I never win anything!!

Have you never seen a movie with ghosts in it? Those motherfuckers use electronic shit all the time!
    Movies are fiction ass.

You god damn liar!
    Shhhhhh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by strozzapreti View Post

Howdy neighbour!!

ETA: I don't think he's killed before, because he doesn't seem to have been smart enough to have gotten away with it. I wonder if he did just snap and accidentally kill the mom when he was rejected, and then after he killed her he said fuck it and went on a rampage.
    OH HAI. Man that would rule. We could just watch ID together and be weirdos.

But back on the story - I agree. That's making the most sense to me so far!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Shhhhhh!!!
    No way, you talk about my mom, shit talk me, I will not stay silent anymore!

The Ohio Supreme Court overturned the convictions

https://www.cleveland19.com/2022/06/...-chance-court/

5 years later: convicted serial killer George Brinkman gets another chance in court
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 05:55 PM.

Thread Information