Thread: Brooke Preston (21) was stabbed by her roommate when she stopped by to say goodbye before moving back to Pennsylvania to be with her boyfriend

Brooke Preston (21) was stabbed by her roommate when she stopped by to say goodbye before moving back to Pennsylvania to be with her boyfriend

Brooke Preston (21) was stabbed by her roommate when she stopped by to say goodbye before moving back to Pennsylvania to be with her boyfriend

Randy Herman Jr.

[IMG]http://media.nbcmiami.com/images/652*367/Randy+Herman+Mug.jpg[/IMG]

A Florida man fatally stabbed his roommate when she stopped by to say goodbye before moving back to Pennsylvania to be with her boyfriend, authorities say.

Brooke Preston, 21, had recently moved out of the home she'd shared with Randy Herman Jr., according to authorities. Preston hugged Herman, and he gave her a T-shirt honoring the death of a mutual friend.

Herman then stabbed Preston repeatedly in the abdomen, back and throat, according to a Palm Beach County Sheriff police report.

The suspect drove Preston's vehicle to a park near West Palm Beach, where he called 911, authorities say.

Two Miami detectives shot in 'ambush-style attack'
    "Someone's been murdered," Herman told the dispatcher. "Just send the police. It was me. I'm sorry."

Herman, 24, texted his mother while waiting at the park for deputies to arrive, and told her he loved her. Herman told deputies to go to his house because someone there was badly hurt.

He was covered in blood and there was a cut between his left thumb and pointer finger, according to the Palm Beach Post. He also had scratch marks on his stomach.

Herman cried and apologized while being questioned by local authorities. He was charged with first-degree murder.

Preston had not felt comfortable spending Friday night in the home because Herman seemed drunk and was acting strangely, according to the Palm Beach Post.

She stopped by the West Palm Beach home early Saturday morning with a friend to pick up some of her belongings, and later came back by herself to say goodbye, according to the newspaper. She was starting a new job and heading home to be with her boyfriend, according to WNEP.

Preston and Herman were not linked romantically, neighbors told the Palm Beach Post.

Two years ago, Herman's 53-year-old father Randy Herman Sr. was accused of killing girlfriend Gail Monahan in Pennsylvania. He was found dead inside a pickup truck two months later as authorities closed in.

A GoFundMe page for Preston has already raised nearly $9,000.

"She was just so loved by everyone," Duraine Gayle told WPTV. "She made friends with everybody here. Brooke, I miss you and I love you and I just cannot believe it."

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2017..._her_boyfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Like father, like son.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

"WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (CBS12) ?
    A man from Palm Beach County has been arrested for the murder of a woman whose body was found Saturday morning inside of an area home.

Randy Allen Herman, Jr., 24, went before a judge Sunday. He is charged with First Degree Murder for the death of 21-year-old Brooke Preston.

During the hearing, Herman did not speak, and his lawyers did not request bond.

Preston was found dead inside the home at 813 Sarazen Drive in unincorporated West Palm Beach. This is within the Lake Belevedere Estates neighborhood, between Belevedere Road and Southern Boulevard.

Deputies say around 9 a.m. Saturday, 24-year-old Randy Herman called 911 and told the dispatcher ?someone?s been murdered.?

When the dispatcher asked for more details, deputies say Herman replied ?I?m at Haverhill Park, just send the police, it was me, I?m sorry,? before hanging up.

Deputies say when they arrived, Herman flagged them down and was seen with blood on his shirt, pants, arms, and legs. Herman reportedly told deputies they needed to go into the home at 813 Sarzen Drive because ?someone was hurt really bad.?

Investigators say there were drops of blood leading into the house. Inside, under a blanket, they found Preston?s body.

During questioning later in the day, investigators say Herman told them that only he and Preston were inside of the house so ?he must have done it.?

Investigators have not released any other details about a possible motive, how Preston was killed, or the relationship between Preston and Herman." http://turnto10.com/news/nation-world/man-arrested-after-womans-body-was-found-inside-a-home

Playing Games with the heart somebody will get hurt. You just dont move in with a guy and tell me how much you like him and sleep next to him. Then a year later move out to see another guy. Men can have a such violent hearts. Sisters please be careful and guard your hearts and the hearts of others.

Number 5:11

Jealous Husbands

Then the Lord said to Moses, ?Tell the Israelites this: A man?s wife might be unfaithful to him. She might have sexual relations with another man and hide this from her husband. And there might not be anyone to tell him that his wife committed this sin. Her husband might never know about the wrong thing she did, and she might not tell her husband about her sin. But the husband might begin to think that his wife sinned against him, whether she has or not. He might become rage with anger.

In the video at time 2:40 mirrors the situation of Randy Hermans Jr vibe...so depressing
    Painting a Rainbow on your Heart with Sunshine Love

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    Playing Games with the heart somebody will get hurt. You just dont move in with a guy and tell me how much you like him and sleep next to him. Then a year later move out to see another guy. Men can have a such violent hearts. Sisters please be careful and guard your hearts and the hearts of others.

Number 5:11

Jealous Husbands

Then the Lord said to Moses, ?Tell the Israelites this: A man?s wife might be unfaithful to him. She might have sexual relations with another man and hide this from her husband. And there might not be anyone to tell him that his wife committed this sin. Her husband might never know about the wrong thing she did, and she might not tell her husband about her sin. But the husband might begin to think that his wife sinned against him, whether she has or not. He might become rage with anger.

In the video at time 2:40 mirrors the situation of Randy Hermans Jr vibe...so depressing
    What utter rot Lazarus!

Where is the proof that what you say happened?

I've lived in shared accommodation over the years with males where there was nothing more than a friendship and moved out and no one has tried to kill me!

Instead of your usual mysogynistic victim blaming why don't we discuss why both he and his father have anger management issues and how some men cannot control their urges. He is completely in the wrong.

ETA: Even if they were in a relationship, one should reasonably be able to expect that when you exit said relationship you do not encounter violence and death!
    Last edited by Gemini; 04-01-2017 at 04:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    What utter rot Lazarus!

Where is the proof that what you say happened?

I've lived in shared accommodation over the years with males where there was nothing more than a friendship and moved out and no one has tried to kill me!

Instead of your usual mysogynistic victim blaming why don't we discuss why both he and his father have anger management issues and how some men cannot control their urges. He is completely in the wrong.

ETA: Even if they were in a relationship, one should reasonably be able to expect that when you exit said relationship you do not encounter violence and death!

Yeah... I can see your point where is the proof of a relationship between Brooke and Randy. I am assuming that there was friends with benefits and Randy heart was attach and he became jealous.

Sins of the Father are the sins of the son.
    Men that are not raised by a person male or female with Godly morals. That person will decline into a world of moral decay.

Love is a commitment to protecting another person's heart with the same passion you use to guard your own.

Once again sisters please don't play games with another man's heart. Somebody will get hurt...

Yeah... I can see your point where is the proof of a relationship between Brooke and Randy. I am assuming that there was friends with benefits and Randy heart was attach and he became jealous.

Men that are not raised by a person male or female with Godly morals. That person will decline into a world of moral decay.

Love is a commitment to protecting another person's heart with the same passion you use to guard your own.

Once again sisters please don't play games with another man's heart. Somebody will get hurt...
    I was gonna respond to this because I haven't been here for a while and forgot how retarded you were.

Really? Because I'm assuming the roommate had a thing for his friend, and those feelings were unrequited. Men and woman can be roommates without having a sexual relationship.

And I know a lot of people that had shitty parents but managed to turn out okay.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Really? Because I'm assuming the roommate had a thing for his friend, and those feelings were unrequited. Men and woman can be roommates without having a sexual relationship.

And I know a lot of people that had shitty parents but managed to turn out okay.
    I was going to say the same thing but my battery was on 96% so I didn't really want to waste time on him.

Proverbs 10:8 The wise person accepts instructions, but the one who speaks foolishness will come to ruin.

Lazarus, guess which you are
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    Proverbs 10:8 The wise person accepts instructions, but the one who speaks foolishness will come to ruin.

Lazarus, guess which you are
    Marshmallow I am wise but yet foolish I know in my heart I fall short to the Glory of God and His Great Wisdom

Taming the Tongue

10 Out of the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be!

11 Can both fresh water and bitter water flow from the same spring?

James 3

btw thanks for the bible verse it keeps my heart in check.

I wish Randy was a man of God and seek peace and Jesus during his mental time of trouble.

John 14:27 - Jesus said Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

God grace his still good for Randy and he has a chance to redeem his Soul to Jesus and go to heaven.
    Painting a Rainbow on your Heart with Sunshine Love

His 'mental time of trouble' lol

Marshmallow I am wise but yet foolish I know in my heart I fall short to the Glory of God and His Great Wisdom

Taming the Tongue

10 Out of the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be!

James 3

I wish Randy was a man of God and seek peace and Jesus during his mental time of trouble.

John 14:27 - Jesus said Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

God grace his still good for Randy and he has a chance to redeem his Soul to Jesus and go to heaven.

not to burst your pious bubble (but really I'm about to so step back or get splattered with your used self righteous goo)

much as I love a good book, even 'the good book' it is still a book of fiction written by a bunch of dudes who wrote what they thought a God might say. There may have been booze or drugs involved, The burning bush part leads me to believe more drugs than booze.
    And if one wants to quote it all willy and/or nilly to get attention in an internet forum, one should really either live by it all or drop the holier than thou act. Ya can't pick n choose which delightful or damning verse suits you. Either you're all in or all out. So which are you, an innie or an outie?
    Me, I love books, especially fiction so I have read your good book a few times and one thing I've learned from it is those who try to use it as a weapon are so full of poop they can pop.

every time I see the name Lazarus I think of the Bowie song.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

not to burst your pious bubble (but really I'm about to so step back or get splattered with your used self righteous goo)

much as I love a good book, even 'the good book' it is still a book of fiction written by a bunch of dudes who wrote what they thought a God might say. There may have been booze or drugs involved, The burning bush part leads me to believe more drugs than booze.
    And if one wants to quote it all willy and/or nilly to get attention in an internet forum, one should really either live by it all or drop the holier than thou act. Ya can't pick n choose which delightful or damning verse suits you. Either you're all in or all out. So which are you, an innie or an outie?
    Me, I love books, especially fiction so I have read your good book a few times and one thing I've learned from it is those who try to use it as a weapon are so full of poop they can pop.

Nail on the head all over this post! And ditto on the Bowie song!!

Taming the Tongue

James 3

I've been gone for a long time, but I had to take the time to say that I'm pretty sure I hate you.....

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks

Can I copy and share on Facebook? Especially the part about the Bible being written by men, and maybe they were making shit up... Oh and they may have been high! Thank you for this!

Can I copy and share on Facebook? Especially the part about the Bible being written by men, and maybe they were making shit up... Oh and they may have been high! Thank you for this!

Double post, can someone please delete one of my post? TIA

Please don't ruin that song by making me think of that shit person when I listen to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Thread Information