Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pregnant teen Jennifer Delgado shot & killed

Pregnant teen Jennifer Delgado shot & killed

https://www.google.com/amp/www.kens5.com/amp//news/local/man-charged-in-shooting-death-of-pregnant-teen/420418139

Probably need a mod to edit this...my first time trying to post on here...sorry

I know I'm a horrible person when this is what the title made me think of

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jp1129 View Post
    Probably need a mod to edit this...my first time trying to post on here...sorry
    If you could copy and paste the written article then provide the link below that, then you're golden
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

This is one f'ed up story.

SAN ANTONIO - Disturbing new details about a pregnant, 15-year-old girl who was shot to death inside an apartment. Armando Garcia-Ramires, 35, is charged with the death of Jennifer Delgado and her unborn child.
    Ramires is being treated for gunshot wounds to the face at University Hospital after police say he tried to take his own life after killing Delgado.
    Multiple sources have confirmed with us Ramires was at one time Delgado's stepfather.
    "What's concerning in this situation is that she had a one-year-old child with this guy and nobody reported it, nobody acted on it, nobody knew about it, nothing got brought to the forefront so there is a big concern there for me, people had to have known this was going on and it wasn't reported,” said Randy McGibney with ChildSafe.
    San Antonio police say 15 year old Jennifer Delgado was 9 months pregnant when she was shot and killed yesterday by the father of her child, 35 year old Armando Garcia-Ramires. Police say Delgado already had a 1 year old son, Ramires also the father. We learned today from multiple sources that Ramires was at one time Delgado’s step-father.
    "She cannot consent to sex so she was obviously sexually assaulting her or sexually abusing her for a number of years and that situation,” said Randy McGibney with ChildSafe.
    ChildSafe says, often times, young victims of sexual abuse, are threatened not to speak out.
    "If they are going to make an outcry, they are going to tell, then they will make a threat that they are going to kill them or kill the family or family pet. It is very rare that there is follow through in that situation, it sounds like that is what happened here,” said McGibney.
    Records indicate, Delgado was not enrolled in any of the 3 largest area school districts, which may have shielded her pregnancy. However, Dr. Kristin Plastino from UT Health San Antonio says any doctor or clinician who may have seen her should have reported the red flags.
    "We do know its mandatory with the state of Texas to report very young girls that are sexually active as well as if there is a large discrepancy in the age range between for instance a 15-year-old and someone that is in their 20s or 30s so that is a large age range that really should be reported,” said Dr. Kristin Plastino with UT Health San Antonio.
    It's highly likely child protective services will pick up this case. Still, that leaves little comfort in the wake of such a tragic death.
    "Somewhere someone along the line somebody dropped the ball,” said McGibney.
    Ramires is charged with two counts of capital murder, one for Jennifer Delgado's death and one for her unborn child.
    http://news4sanantonio.com/news/loca...r-old-murdered

The gofundme
    https://www.gofundme.com/jennifer-delgadorip2017

Her facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.delgado.58726

Here's an interview with the mom. Maybe somebody that knows spanish can translate?
    http://www.univision.com/san-antonio...-a-tiros-video
    Last edited by bermstalker; 03-09-2017 at 03:15 AM.

Yeah, it's fucking awful. A 1yr old still in there with the pregnant 15 yr old he murdered. He attacked a pregnant kid & left a baby to fend for itself - so all his crimes were against children. He's going to have to live the rest of his days with his conscience & whatever facial disfigurement & health issues he inflicted on himself.

Her family must be beside themselves with grief. His parents lost a grandbaby too because of his actions so they're probably devastated too.

I just keep thinking of the 1 yr old though. I hope that little one slept through it somehow.

Yes this is a horrible horrible story..it happened super close to me, and very close to an elementary school...I've heard rumors that he was a convicted sex offender but I haven't confirmed that info...He is in the U.S. illegally, so I'm not sure if I would be able to find any info on him

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Not only that, she was 9 months pregnant with a viable child. Efforts to save that child failed.

Too much for today. WTF was a thirty five year old doing with a fifteen year old, who got her preggers when she was 14? The fuck is that about? Put this animal down already!
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Not only that, she was 9 months pregnant with a viable child. Efforts to save that child failed.

Too much for today. WTF was a thirty five year old doing with a fifteen year old, who got her preggers when she was 14? The fuck is that about? Put this animal down already!
    Multiple sources have confirmed with us Ramires was at one time Delgado's stepfather.
    You missed that part, I think...
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Where was her mother? Was she not in the picture?

WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

WTF?
    I can't even finish reading story yet.

Absolute terror, confusion, and sadness Jennifer experienced.

Sad thing is, she was prob 13 when he got her pregnant the first time...since the baby was a year old..prob a little older and not exactly a year, and she was already full term but in her pregnancy..pretty damn disgusting either way

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1129 View Post
    Sad thing is, she was prob 13 when he got her pregnant the first time...since the baby was a year old..prob a little older and not exactly a year, and she was already full term but in her pregnancy..pretty damn disgusting either way
    And who knows how long he was raping her before that. Sicko.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    That poor girl.

WTF?
    Her mother is in that interview I posted above. I don't know what she said tho.

A 13-14 year old gets pregnant by a man in his 30s and the mother does not go to the police? Did this girl have no one--not friends, or a teacher or neighbors--who were concerned about her situation? There's no way that someone didn't know what was happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Becomes_Her View Post
    A 13-14 year old gets pregnant by a man in his 30s and the mother does not go to the police? Did this girl have no one--not friends, or a teacher or neighbors--who were concerned about her situation? There's no way that someone didn't know what was happening.
    Just a guess, but I think they were all illegals. Probably scared to get the police involved.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Her mother is in that interview I posted above. I don't know what she said tho.
    I saw that after...but what is the deal? Where was she when all this was happening? Was she still married to the guy?

This whole story is so fucked up.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    This is just too much. Disgusting, simply disgusting. RIP Jennifer!

Exactly..sick bastard

All this reads right out of a super fucked up book I read once, many years ago.
    That poor girl...

When the news came out on this I was watching with my mom and we were calculating her age for the first child and I told my mom...watch, it will probably end up being an uncle or something. Close enough, its the MDS effect.

so my Spanish skills are lacking but heres what I got from the video.
    The mom of the victim had been in a relationship with the shooter for 7 years until she found out that there was a secret relationship between him and her daughter and hes the father of both children.
    Now she uses the word relacciones which just means relationship but in context we know it was a sexual one. However, she didnt use words or implications that it was molestation, or rape , in my opinion. So then this guy goes to her house and tells her that he wants to kill himself, mom asks why. He says he doeesnt want to live. Mom asks why and that his kids need him. He says that its too late for everybody. At this point mom does not know that he has killed her daughter.
    cont next post

The video goes back to reporter who says that the victim, Jennifer either got in front of or tried to hide what was going on from the one year old child. But he witnessed some if not all bc reporter says something about the child being scared and upset in his grandmothers arms.

This is fucked up

Thread Information