Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Judge Judy/Ebay Scammer Kelli Filkins (36) passed away

I grew up respectful and caring of others. I would never think of taking advantage of people as these 2 Filkins did. But after seeing Mary Ann curse people and wish death on them(for telling the truth), I can understand why Kelly was a scam artist. I'm sure she had no moral compass from Mary Ann. And that is what worries about the young children. They went from a mother teaching them to steal from people, and now they are with a grandmother who is teaching them violent, hate speech towards others because they don't like what is said. Gee, I wonder if she was a Hillary supporter? Like I even have to ask.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Wow. This thread is all kinds of WTF.

It's like, I'm not sure how to take some of the responses. At first they seem to be defending what the majority of us are saying but then bitch slap us at the end
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Wow. This thread is all kinds of WTF.

It's like, I'm not sure how to take some of the responses. At first they seem to be defending what the majority of us are saying but then bitch slap us at the end
    Lol at this guy above thinking we'll love the Hilary jab. (have a browse, mate)

Gave my first neg though, feels good man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

I see your point tupelo. Yeah, this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Ann Willis View Post
    Loser she's dead just like I wish you were
    You're a cunt. I see where your daughter got it from. Sitting here talking about karma LOL! Looks like karma got your scam artist daughter with her flippant bitchy attitude. She chose to go on a show and make herself look like a fool. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I see your point tupelo. Yeah, this thread.

It's a mouthy newb infestation. There's another one on the thread for the girl who choked on pancakes. First post right out of the gate was chastising me for bad manners in my response to Lazarus. I'm like ...

Oh look, another one
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    It's a mouthy newb infestation. There's another one on the thread for the girl who choked on pancakes. First post right out of the gate was chastising me for bad manners in my response to Lazarus. I'm like ...

Oh look, another one
    Smite away, smitester. Also, I smites that dick in the pancake thread for you because yeah. Anyone showing up and immediately defending Lazarus gets one.

Quote Originally Posted by KrDizzy View Post
    You're a cunt. I see where your daughter got it from. Sitting here talking about karma LOL! Looks like karma got your scam artist daughter with her flippant bitchy attitude. She chose to go on a show and make herself look like a fool. Get over it.
    That was a little much.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Yeah because she's doing it from the grave. How stupid are you do you not know how to read an orbituary. Or maybe she made that up too you stupid piece of shit
    Okay, "Mary Ann."

If you're the mother of that skank, then I'm the Queen of England.

Your first post was just weeks after the scammer died. Rather than care for your grandchildren, you come to a message board to rant and rave against posters who speak the truth.

You are not related to that woman, and you're just here to start drama.

(BTW - my first post. And the crowd goes wild.)

You mean, first one under this new sock puppet.

Well that escalated quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

TF is going on with this!? Why is THIS the one that brings in the randoms? Apparently, Judge Judy PULLS.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post

Oh look, another one
    What? What? WTF!
    chastising you for being impolite to the resident mysogynistic, victim blamer...you are right TupeloHoney, mouthy newb infestation!

Quote Originally Posted by KrDizzy View Post
    Wow! You are a real charmer. You do realise that Mary Ann hasn't been here in awhile.

You mean, first one under this new sock puppet.

No, BB. First one ever. Admins - I'd welcome you to check the IP addresses if you'd like.

I'm from Wormtown, BB. Nice to know the Masshole spirit is alive and well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Itt View Post
    No, BB. First one ever. Admins - I'd welcome you to check the IP addresses if you'd like.

I'm from Wormtown, BB. Nice to know the Masshole spirit is alive and well.
    Because Proxys aren't a thing

Because Proxys aren't a thing

I don't know what to tell you. Keep thinking I'm a "sock puppet" for some idiot neither of us knows.

But ask yourself - what would be the point? I feel how the majority of the group feels about this - that Filkins was a waste of space and the world is better without her. You really think I'd pretend to be a family member? What purpose would that serve?

What's the point of anything really?

I don't know what to tell you. Keep thinking I'm a "sock puppet" for some idiot neither of us knows.

But ask yourself - what would be the point? I feel how the majority of the group feels about this - that Filkins was a waste of space and the world is better without her. You really think I'd pretend to be a family member? What purpose would that serve?
    I agree with Amy. Who cares anyway?

I just can't see why it's such a big deal to you?
    If it is her mum, why be mean to a grieving mother? If it isn't her mum, then I wouldn't waste my energy?

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    I just can't see why it's such a big deal to you?
    If it is her mum, why be mean to a grieving mother? If it isn't her mum, then I wouldn't waste my energy?
    This.

Maybe if you'd been here when she initially posted, but you can see she's been attacked enough now/smashed with replies.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

Really after a numerous remarks that she scammed her death? Are you out of your mind. Do you have children? Have you lost one? So don't step in my shoes because you have no idea how I feel right now. You trolling people who died is that really healthy? It's pretty gruesome you might want to get checked
    I just made an account to reply to you. You should feel important haha. Anyway, your daughter was a disgusting piece of shit, and I cheered when I heard that she died. Yes, I hope she suffered, and I wish the same fate to all her other family members, including her children, because let's be honest; they will definitely come as disturbed wastes of space and be a burden to society just like that idiot corps of their mother.

You dare to defend that subhuman of your daughter? Then explain how did you manage to raise such a retarded piece of garbage that would go on National TV and with a smirk on her face trying to convince people that those customers were purposely trying to buy low-rest pictures for $400+? And then, she and her hubby decide to trash the already scammed customers, on their E-bay account? Imagine how many times she has done that... So not only your retarded daughter was a idiot scammer, but she was also an incredibly mean person, trying to rub salt on her victims.

She is burning in hell now, I guarantee you, and it made my and many other's people's day to find out this amazing news, that your daughter is in hell now and can no longer damage society. You should feel ashamed of yourself, it's mostly your fault for raising a F-class human.

Quote Originally Posted by wred20 View Post
    I just made an account to reply to you. You should feel important haha. Anyway, your daughter was a disgusting piece of shit, and I cheered when I heard that she died. Yes, I hope she suffered, and I wish the same fate to all her other family members, including her children, because let's be honest; they will definitely come as disturbed wastes of space and be a burden to society just like that idiot corps of their mother.

You dare to defend that subhuman of your daughter? Then explain how did you manage to raise such a retarded piece of garbage that would go on National TV and with a smirk on her face trying to convince people that those customers were purposely trying to buy low-rest pictures for $400+? And then, she and her hubby decide to trash the already scammed customers, on their E-bay account? Imagine how many times she has done that... So not only your retarded daughter was a idiot scammer, but she was also an incredibly mean person, trying to rub salt on her victims.

She is burning in hell now, I guarantee you, and it made my and many other's people's day to find out this amazing news, that your daughter is in hell now and can no longer damage society. You should feel ashamed of yourself, it's mostly your fault for raising a F-class human.
    Really? Really? You feel the need to have a pop at this woman months later?
    Nobody on here said what Kelli did was right, most people condemned her actions.
    But Really? Having a pop at her mother months later.
    Your moral fucking high ground is looking pretty shaky to me!

Thread Information