Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Judge Judy/Ebay Scammer Kelli Filkins (36) passed away

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Sooooo..... You're saying it was a drug overdose then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I have a couple of friends who went on court shows just for shits and giggle and made a bunch of shit up.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Nelson Mandela Effect or Quantum Computer Effect

My mind is at a lost at this moment. Trying to remember if Judge Judy use a gavel during her TV shows...

Just because someone dies that doesn't automatically make them a saint because they're dead. She was a scammer so people are calling her a scammer. It is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    Just because someone dies that doesn't automatically make them a saint because they're dead. She was a scammer so people are calling her a scammer. It is what it is.
    They can be a saint, if Kelli ask for forgiveness from Jesus and she sin no more.

Take a look at the adulteress woman, those men were going to stone her for sleeping around , but Jesus Christ forgive her and she was made new again...

John 8: 1-11

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    They can be a saint, if Kelli ask for forgiveness from Jesus and she sin no more.

Take a look at the adulteress woman, those men were going to stone her for sleeping around , but Jesus Christ forgive her and she was made new again...

jesus christ, is this really necessary?

You're insane.

*punch to the head*

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Sooooo..... You're saying it was a drug overdose then.
    That's EXACTLY what she's saying!

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Just to backup why I had originally put suicide in the head title - this comment was made by her mother in her obituary:

She was one of a kind. Smart and beautiful. I remember all the Silly things you used to do like like tell the pre school that you want to be a proctologist when you grew up with out blinking an eye you stood there and smiled no matter how much the crowd laughed and that my darling daughter made me aware that it doesn't matter. What other peopl think you are your own person and stood by that until the day that you had no more fight in you and you decided to go visit grandma and grandpa. You took part of me that will never be replaced and I don't know how I'm going to go on.
    I will forever love you my baby

Also, https://www.facebook.com/Runswithscissors1127?fref=ts

She was making Proctology jokes in pre-school? Come on. No child is that gifted!

.....guys. I know Mary Ann came in blazing, but don't try especially to make this harder. I agree and realllllllly dislike when someone passes and suddenly everyone decides they were 'the best, most wonderful person ever' etc - but, to someone, this very well was their favourite human.

Thing is, you are the sum of your lifes ups and downs - some have lower lows, and some have higher highs. That's just how it is.
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    That is the truth. You honestly never know what is going on in the lives of others. Let's face it, to Mary Ann, her daughter was her baby. No matter what her daughter did, she loved her. The lashing out is her pain; though not an excuse for all the horrible things she has said here, it is a mother who recently lost her daughter.

Thanks for sharing your fan fic.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    .....guys. I know Mary Ann came in blazing, but don't try especially to make this harder. I agree and realllllllly dislike when someone passes and suddenly everyone decides they were 'the best, most wonderful person ever' etc - but, to someone, this very well was their favourite human.

Thing is, you are the sum of your lifes ups and downs - some have lower lows, and some have higher highs. That's just how it is.
    I know. I got annoyed at the posts after posts after posts. It was a bit excessive.

I'm sorry. Kinda.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Can someone post the actual video from judge Judy and not some weird mind-numbing cut up, conspiracy theory or unrelated old hat punk rocker?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Can someone post the actual video from judge Judy and not some weird mind-numbing cut up, conspiracy theory or unrelated old hat punk rocker?
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c25_...275&comments=1

This is the full segment.

Sorry but that episode pisses me off. I don't think she had any right I ask her about child services ever having a case for her. That has nothing to do with the case at hand. And then to say she only likes to make babies?!? Nah, I am not #TeamJudgeJudy here.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Ann Willis View Post
    You know the thing about karma? It comes around people and I hope it gets you good
    Funny you speak about Karma. You ever consider that all the shit talking being done about her is HER KARMA for what she did during her life? She choose how she wanted to be remembered. No one forced her to scam people and DEFINITELY no one forced her to go on national television to advertise her scamming to the whole world! The only reason I even found this blog about her is because you raised it's rank on Google by posting so many replies and keeping it alive. Just be glad some random people even know she once existed.

Amy Lowe and Mary Ann Willis, you are both MORONS! You seriously have nothing better to do but stir the pot on a random website about your piece of shit scamming relative?! We are just enjoying being trolls and will forget about this (and her) in a day. You 2 on the other hand are just permanently saving on the internet that the both of you easily stooped to our level. That you spewed out the same hateful comments that we did while instead you could of been spending your time promoting her gofundme funeral fund. You think anyone wants to help her or think kindly of her when all we know about her is based on a Judge Judy video? Only to be followed by written blog responses by her family members who present themselves as emotionally immature members of society. So now the world knows that if you thought she was a piece shit, well guess what? Her family sucks too so don't waste you money, even they can't act like adults. Do we really think her family is are better then she was? Way to fuel the fire and add even more shit to the memory of her. A memory that will now be locked into the ether of the searchable internet for the rest of time...

And before you take the stance and say you don't care what anyone thinks... know that argument went out the window a long time ago when you decide to make an online fund for her and then join a random website to respond to everyone. Either disappear until everyone forgets about this in a month or make it a point to represent her in a better light so people might actually WANT to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Someone forgot to log out of their other account.

I'm sorry for your loss, and it sucks she chose to go on Judge Judy. Good to see things had turned around for her also.
    Hahaha, omg I didn't even realize that it was the same person responding to herself! So obvious when you notice the posts come 1 minute after each other. The odds 2 people would be able to refresh and read those comments then respond to each other so quickly is rare. Especially if they are suppose to be "related".

So either it's one, REALLY crazy lady OR it's just an incredibly imaginative troll who isn't related to the actual person at all! Oh you have to love the internet.

Here is the REAL Mary Ann Willis: https://www.facebook.com/maryann.willis.98

What if she wasn't Christian? Does she still go to Hell if she doesn't believe in it....

Full clip of her on Judge Judy

Quote Originally Posted by tvm178 View Post
    Amy Lowe and Mary Ann Willis, you are both MORONS! You seriously have nothing better to do but stir the pot on a random website about your piece of shit scamming relative?! We are just enjoying being trolls and will forget about this (and her) in a day. You 2 on the other hand are just permanently saving on the internet that the both of you easily stooped to our level. That you spewed out the same hateful comments that we did while instead you could of been spending your time promoting her gofundme funeral fund. You think anyone wants to help her or think kindly of her when all we know about her is based on a Judge Judy video? Only to be followed by written blog responses by her family members who present themselves as emotionally immature members of society. So now the world knows that if you thought she was a piece shit, well guess what? Her family sucks too so don't waste you money, even they can't act like adults. Do we really think her family is are better then she was? Way to fuel the fire and add even more shit to the memory of her. A memory that will now be locked into the ether of the searchable internet for the rest of time...

And before you take the stance and say you don't care what anyone thinks... know that argument went out the window a long time ago when you decide to make an online fund for her and then join a random website to respond to everyone. Either disappear until everyone forgets about this in a month or make it a point to represent her in a better light so people might actually WANT to help.

What are you so worked up about? Were you wronged by these people somehow? Calm down. People who are grieving are often angry when they see their loved ones being discussed here ... it's understandable. What's your excuse?

By the way, just because you signed up for an account doesn't mean you can start speaking for other members here with all your "we" and "our." Presumptuous, much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by tvm178 View Post
    What if she wasn't Christian? Does she still go to Hell if she doesn't believe in it....
    Whether or not she goes to Hell depends on the reality of Hell - not on her belief or lack of belief in its existence.

Thread Information