Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kellie Nolan (27) suffocated after she was wrapped with cellophane and duct tape during a sex session at a motel

Kellie Nolan (27) suffocated after she was wrapped with cellophane and duct tape during a sex session at a motel

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2017...ion_at_a_motel

The coroner said she died of asphyxia from being smothered. Oh, and she was naked, wrapped in cellophane and duct tape - her mouth and nose were covered.

Inside the cheap motel room was a suitcase packed with literally hundreds of bondage toys. Whips, a cat-o-nine tails, paddles.

A half-filled bottle stood in lonely testimony to the sad end of Kellie Marie Nolan's life.

Four hours after her body was discovered, detectives arrested Kevon Takashi Ross, 30. Little is known about Ross, other than his devotion to his kinky lifestyle and that he was a student at the University of California Riverside.

Among the evidence cops gathered on Ross was a slew of sex videos he had taken with his mobile phone and a camera.

The films feature the dark interiors of low rent motel rooms. Cops say Ross is shown having sex with young women who are unconscious.

They are lying on their backs, necks in nooses, and they are bound. In one of the videos, the life is snuffed out of Nolan.

So this guy was making snuff films?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    That is horrible...poor girl.

Most of the women, including this victim, had engaged in these activities with the perp on several occasions. I'm sure that fact will be a central part of his defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Yeah i'm confuzzled.. was this accidental or was he leading up to this? I mean.. from the sounds, this was a normal thing for them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yeah i'm confuzzled.. was this accidental or was he leading up to this? I mean.. from the sounds, this was a normal thing for them?
    It was a normal thing for him, but I don't know about her. I think this guy is a sexual deviant at best, and at worst a sexual sadist. His partners were all unconscious. He could possibly be a necro.

He covered her mouth and nose, and she was bound, so she couldn't remove whatever he put on her face. He had to know that would kill her.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Juror View Post
    Most of the women, including this victim, had engaged in these activities with the perp on several occasions. I'm sure that fact will be a central part of his defense.
    Sorry for the double, but I don't like this, at all.

Where did you read he had several encounters with the same woman?

There is nothing wrong with kinky sex. He obviously took it too far.

It was a normal thing for him, but I don't know about her. I think this guy is a sexual deviant at best, and at worst a sexual sadist. His partners were all unconscious. He could possibly be a necro.

He covered her mouth and nose, and she was bound, so she couldn't remove whatever he put on her face. He had to know that would kill her.
    True. Very true.

Sorry for the double, but I don't like this, at all.

Where did you read he had several encounters with the same woman?

There is nothing wrong with kinky sex. He obviously took it too far.

And the tragic tryst with Nolan wasn’t their first. It wasn’t a random hookup at a dingy watering hole.

Det. Karen Salas revealed to the Daily Breeze that in previous tapes, Nolan called Ross “sir.”

When he was done his deeds, Salas told the Breeze that Ross told her: “Wake up, you are free now.”

And text messages between the two after their previous encounters showed Nolan asking “how long” she was knocked out for.

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/11/05...bdsm-to-murder

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    And the tragic tryst with Nolan wasn?t their first. It wasn?t a random hookup at a dingy watering hole.

Det. Karen Salas revealed to the Daily Breeze that in previous tapes, Nolan called Ross ?sir.?

When he was done his deeds, Salas told the Breeze that Ross told her: ?Wake up, you are free now.?

And text messages between the two after their previous encounters showed Nolan asking ?how long? she was knocked out for.

See, this is what I meant... I don't want to be quick to call this guy a murderer, when maybe he fucked up something they do all the time - she clearly was down as she kept returning?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    And the tragic tryst with Nolan wasn’t their first. It wasn’t a random hookup at a dingy watering hole.

Det. Karen Salas revealed to the Daily Breeze that in previous tapes, Nolan called Ross “sir.”

When he was done his deeds, Salas told the Breeze that Ross told her: “Wake up, you are free now.”

And text messages between the two after their previous encounters showed Nolan asking “how long” she was knocked out for.

Thanks for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    See, this is what I meant... I don't want to be quick to call this guy a murderer, when maybe he fucked up something they do all the time - she clearly was down as she kept returning?
    Just like with the choking game, he was playing with fire. Maybe saying he was a sexual deviant was harsh, but you cannot cut off someone's airway like that for an extended period of time.

I was looking for this guys fb....couldn't find anything with that name, but I did find a Kevin takashi...I wonder if that's him

I'm betting this was accidental. But, shit, duct tape over her mouth and nose? That's really pushing it. I know plenty of people who are into this stuff but this is taking it to an extreme, in my opinion. With a lot of this stuff, you're taking really unnecessary risks. But to each their own, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I'm betting this was accidental. But, shit, duct tape over her mouth and nose? That's really pushing it. I know plenty of people who are into this stuff but this is taking it to an extreme, in my opinion. With a lot of this stuff, you're taking really unnecessary risks. But to each their own, I guess.

Ironically Kellie is throwing up the peace sign of love and grace, but in the bedroom she loves being tortured will hatred and disgrace ... I feel like I am going to vomit, her soul is lost forever ....

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    So she liked it, and there's nothing wrong with that. But there's a point to which trust comes into play. She TRUSTED him not to take it too far, and he did - on purpose. This sonofabitch needs a little visit from kv so that he might know, while fully conscious, exactly what he did. Fucker.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Fuck off lazarus.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    So she liked it, and there's nothing wrong with that. But there's a point to which trust comes into play. She TRUSTED him not to take it too far, and he did - on purpose. This sonofabitch needs a little visit from kv so that he might know, while fully conscious, exactly what he did. Fucker.
    Yep.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Damn. Niggas are binding women in hotel rooms, but I can't get a text back.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Better step up your game!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

No, he probably didn't realize she was dead.

That is because you are to nice and would probably laid your coat over a muddy puddle so the lady would not get her feet wet.

Maybe you should stop opening doors and paying for their meals... Just become a liberal and your heart will be just right .

Or you can go to church, because the women out number the men by 2 to 1. So the odds would be in your favor.....

The choice is yours....What are you going to do?

Or you can go to church, because the women out number the men by 2 to 1. So the odds would be in your favor.....

Heads up, Ron. You don't have to dress up to go to a hotel room. *wink wink*

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    No, he probably didn't realize she was dead.
    Right...and didn't give two shits enough to actually check. What goes through people's minds when they do this shit, I wonder? I mean, don't you think he'd check so that the fantasy can continue for longer?

I don't know....
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I think the same. I agree on the comment about trust, but he probably also felt he understood limits etc - also with alcohol, they may both have been intoxicated. I just don't want to vilify this man when it was consensual - that's the risk with rough play, that's kind of the point - pushing the limit.

I'll take YOU to church, Laz ;)

Thread Information