Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberty German (13) and Abigail Williams (13) were murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    I really want this to be the guy and his face is similar, but I don't know about the build. The guy on the bridge was definitely either heavier or just wearing a fuckton of bulky clothes, what do you guys think? It's telling that everywhere he has lived, including Indiana he has left a criminal trail.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    I really want this to be the guy and his face is similar, but I don't know about the build. The guy on the bridge was definitely either heavier or just wearing a fuckton of bulky clothes, what do you guys think? It's telling that everywhere he has lived, including Indiana he has left a criminal trail.

I thought the same thing about the guy's build, but when I went back and looked at the pics of the guy on the bridge, he's not as heavy as I was thinking he was. His legs aren't very big when you look at the outline of his thigh on the leg that's stepping forward. Also, he looks like he's wearing a coat over a hoodie, which makes him look bulkier up top than he really is. It was quite cold when the girls were murdered, so bulky layers would make sense.

Either way, I hope they don't leave us hanging terribly long on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

idk about this guy. Wasn't the sketch of an older guy, too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Here's a link to show a side by side of the composite and him
    https://i.imgur.com/L9DHpkd.jpg

(it was pretty big when I looked at it, so I don't want to add the photo directly to here)
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Man, this guy really loves his hatchet.

http://cbs4indy.com/2017/09/28/forme...nt-a-good-guy/

Ferrand and her family say once their relationship with him went south, Nations completely trashed the apartment they let him live in, constantly lost his temper and became violent, destroyed property, and even threatened one of them with a hatchet, which he often carried around.

I wonder if the girls were killed with a hatchet. Police have never said one way or the other, but I was under the impression their murders were particularly brutal, iirc.

I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

When I read that he was caught in Woodland Park I wasn't surprised at all. I've spent a lot of time in that area, my former in-laws live up there. If you want to "disappear" it is a good place to go. Remember years ago one or two of the Texas 7 was found living there and one committed suicide before he was captured. I truly hope this is the monster that killed those beautiful girls. And didn't the article say 2 kids and a woman were in the car when he was arrested?? I hope those kids haven't been hurt by him.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    His eyes resemble the sketch, but his weight is off. Of course he could easily have been layered up like it seems in the picture.

I'm thinking it's the circumstances more than anything that makes him a POI. Hiking trails, from Indiana, Sex Offender etc. They haven't said how they died, but speculation was partial decapitation and stabbings which could easily translate to a hatchet as the actual COD that they're holding close to the vest. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

It looks like Daniel Nations' weight fluctuates. I've seen a few videos and still pics and he looks slightly different. I do think it's him. I thought he'd be older based on the sketch but it seems like sketches are always off in some way. The eye shape, eye distance and nose to chin spacing are spot-on to me. He looks dirty.

Here's a different side-by-side

He was arrested with his wife and 2 children in the car. I didn't find an age for the children.
    Hope this isn't a repost http://www.wthr.com/article/carroll-...delphi-murders

On Sunday, I was thinking of this case and looked for updates. I started to think it was going to be unsolved. I'm hoping this is a break.

Who is Daniel Nations? The latest 'person of interest' in the murders of Libby & Abby in Delphi
    DELPHI, Ind. -- As the investigation into the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German nears eight months, another possible suspect has gained national attention ? but is there anything to the speculation that Daniel Nations is connected to the Delphi murders?

Nations was arrested Monday after police in Colorado Springs say the car he and his wife were driving matched one belonging to a man who threatened several hikers with a hatchet. This happened near the same trail where a man was murdered two weeks ago. Nations is not charged with his murder.

According to his arrest affidavit, Nations had a hatchet in his car, but when officers asked if he had threatened anyone with it he told them, "We're not that kind of people."

The couple also had a rifle, which Nations claims his wife had purchased "for protection."

Late Thursday evening, the El Paso County Sheriff's Department in Colorado filed new charges against Nations. He's now facing a felony menacing and reckless endangerment charge for the hatchet incident.

According to the release sent out Thursday evening, The El Paso County Sheriff's Department expects more charges to be filed in the coming days.

Indiana State Police Sergeant Kim Riley said they were made aware of Nations? arrest Thursday night by a sheriff?s department in Colorado and they immediately started exchanging notes.

State police are calling Nations a ?person of interest? in the case, but it?s a title they say has been used many times over the past several months and has yet to lead to an arrest.

"This is not something that is just done this one time, it?s been done over and over,? said Sgt. Riley. ?We?ve had some Kokomo incidents, we?ve had some Logansport incidents, Lafayette Police Department. We?ve had out of state departments contact us.?

Nations appeared in court on Thursday for a child custody hearing. When asked if he had anything to do with the murders in Indiana, Nations just shook his head and looked down.

So why is Nations' arrest getting so much national attention?
    Besides the similarities in his appearance to the sketch Indiana State Police released in July, Nations is a registered sex offender, has Indiana ties and appears to have committed his latest crimes on a hiking trail ? coincidence?

Maybe.

The first question we need to answer is was Nations even in Indiana on February 13, 2017?

The answer: Probably.

Based on court records, we can say he was definitely in Indiana throughout much of the year and even the two years prior.

According to the Morgan County Jail, Nations was incarcerated from February 24 ? 28 of this year. That?s 10 days after Libby and Abby were murdered.

He appeared in court on March 6 and again on May 29.

Nations registered as a sex offender in Johnson County on April 10 with an address at the InTown Suites in Greenwood. He then went MIA.

According to court records, the 31-year-old has been on the run in Indiana since July of this year when he skipped a court appearance in Greenwood, two days after police released a sketch of the suspected Delphi killer.

Daniel Nations' Criminal History in Indiana

So now that question is out of the way, let's dig a little deeper into Nations' criminal charges to see why state police want to know more about him.

Nations has been on the sex offender registry since 2007 when court records show he was convicted of exposing and pleasuring himself in a WalMart parking lot in Spartanburg County, South Carolina the previous year.

Per court documents from that incident, the witness told police that Nations exposed himself and then asked her, ?You want to get on this? It?ll be fun.?

In Indiana, Nations has a long list of arrests and a history of skipping court appearances.

Since 2014, he?s been arrested in Bartholomew, Hendricks, Johnson and Marion counties.

Let's take a look at some of the other specific charges against Nations.

July: Nations was arrested after deputies say he hid in the stall of a women?s restroom at a Rickers gas station on U.S. 31 and was caught peeping and pleasuring himself. Court documents show he made bail for those charges but skipped his court appearance. A warrant was issued for his arrest.
    December: Nations was sentenced to several weeks in jail on a domestic violence charge in Morgan County. He served his sentence from December 15, 2015, through January 27, 2016.

April: Nations was arrested in Greenwood for driving on a suspended license. Court documents show police also found what appeared to be marijuana inside his vehicle. Again, he skipped town.
    August: Nations was arrested again for driving on a suspended license in Hendricks County.
    November: Nations was charged with possession of marijuana.
    December: Nations? landlord filed an eviction petition in Wayne Township small claims court.
    The Murders of Libby & Abby

Libby and Abby went missing while hiking near the Monon High Bridge on February 13. Their bodies were found the next morning in a wooded area, less than a mile from where they were last seen alive.

State and local police along with the FBI have been searching for their killer ever since.

Investigators released two photos and an audio clip taken from Libby's cell phone on the day that she died of the person they are calling the main suspect in the girls' deaths.
    http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...-delphi?page=2

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Yeah, if this isn't the guy then that's a ton of circumstantial evidence that is just nuts.
    I wish we could find a video of him speaking, maybe it would compare to the down the hill recording.
    I really fucking hope it's the guy.

Someone mentioned it looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome, and I agree with that based on his facial features and the smooth philtrum (dip under nose, above upper lip that is normally an indentation)
    No excuse for any of this though.

Even if it isn't him, it's good they have this guy off the streets as he seems like a real winner.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Even if it isn't him, it's good they have this guy off the streets as he seems like a real winner.

Marking.
    Hope this is the guy. Poor girls.

Has anyone been able to locate a Facebook for Daniel Nations or his girlfriend/wife Katelyn Nations? I have looked and looked and cannot seem to find anything.

Daniel:*https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005426672072

I think the wife shut hers down.

Quote Originally Posted by mariposa1369 View Post
    Has anyone been able to locate a Facebook for Daniel Nations or his girlfriend/wife Katelyn Nations? I have looked and looked and cannot seem to find anything.
    I've read "elsewhere" thats it's first name, middle name (no last name) from Chesnee, SC. I don't have FB so I've not had any luck...

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Daniel:*https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005426672072

I think the wife shut hers down.
    He likes his own posts. Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I'm guessing the cops are going on more than what the public has. Or I'm hoping, at least, that this isn't a case where pressure to make an arrest has them just flailing.

I think this guy was already on LE's radar but they couldn't find him. Lurking around at Websleuths last night, I saw that the day after the sketch was released in July, one of the Indiana counties opened an investigation into why he was no longer living at his listed sex offender address. Sorry I don't have a link, but there's no way I will ever find it again. There are like 100 new pages now.

At the link I posted yesterday about him going all hatchet-man on his former employer, there is a video. In the video are two photographs taken by his former employer which aren't available anywhere else I've seen. Look at his posture ... the way he carries himself. Looks just like the guy on the bridge to me.

I'm really feeling strongly that this is the guy. They are comparing DNA from the crime scene to this guy's DNA. Hopefully we'll know something soon. I would also expect the ballistics tests on the gun to be done soon, which might lead to charges for murdering the cyclist.

I was bored this morning, so I made a handy-dandy mugshot collage. I think I'm missing one or two, but DAMN. Sooo many mugshots.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I'm guessing the cops are going on more than what the public has. Or I'm hoping, at least, that this isn't a case where pressure to make an arrest has them just flailing.
    Yeah I think they had something from the get-go we don't know about for them to publicly announce they're investigating him. LE said they've looked at hundreds of people for this crime, but none were announced as a person of interest that I'm aware of.

I mean, they do look the same to me. You can't deny that nose..
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

He's on the convicted sex offender register in South Carolina. He should have had DNA on file in CODIS. Was there not any DNA found at the Dephi crime scene?

Quote Originally Posted by Endnote View Post
    He's on the convicted sex offender register in South Carolina. He should have had DNA on file in CODIS. Was there not any DNA found at the Dephi crime scene?

I also assumed his DNA would be on file due to his sex crime convictions, but I don't know for sure. Also, I would think the military had his DNA since he was in the Marines (and was charged multiple times at Camp Legeune for showing his dick to people).

I've definitely read articles that include statements from LE saying they are comparing his to DNA found where the girls were killed. It's weird, though, because LE said previously they were clearing local sex offenders through alibis and polygraphs ... no DNA mentioned, which made me question whether the murderer left DNA at the murder scene. I dunno.

Perhaps they start off with questioning and alibis until they have something that makes them more of a suspect. I imagine DNA comparison of many sex offenders would be cost prohibitive. I hope the DNA brings some answers.

When I saw his picture I immediately thought he has some sort of syndrome, but his booking report says no disabilities. I know FAS is under reported in many states.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Is it common for killers to have a wife and kids, though? I mean, he goes out and murders people with a hatchet and then what? Returns home to tuck his kids in bed and give the wife a tickle-pickle before turning in? If this IS the bridge guy (which I personally doubt) do you think his wife was aware of anything nefarious? (I know John Wayne Gacy had a wife, but I think he may be an exception, not the norm.)

Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post
    Is it common for killers to have a wife and kids, though? I mean, he goes out and murders people with a hatchet and then what? Returns home to tuck his kids in bed and give the wife a tickle-pickle before turning in? If this IS the bridge guy (which I personally doubt) do you think his wife was aware of anything nefarious? (I know John Wayne Gacy had a wife, but I think he may be an exception, not the norm.)

Here's a list of 10 ... I'm sure there are more: https://listverse.com/2013/03/19/10-...erial-killers/

Thread Information