Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Katelyn Davis (12) live-streamed her suicide by hanging

Katelyn Davis (12) live-streamed her suicide by hanging

A Polk County girl died on Dec. 30 after she was found by emergency officials with self-inflicted wounds outside her home and police are investigating reports she live streamed the act.

According to Polk County Coroner Tony Brazier, Katelyn Nichole Davis, 12, of a Silver Creek address in Polk County, was pronounced dead at Polk Medical Center's Emergency Room after officials tried to save her after she was first found around 6 p.m. on Dec. 30, 2016.

He said her body had been sent to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation's Crime Lab for an autopsy.

Det. Kristen Hearn said the Polk County Police Department is obtaining search warrants for Davis's phone, Facebook account and a third social media site after unconfirmed rumors were reported the incident was recorded by the phone on a live streaming website.

She said she will seek the warrants on Tuesday to be able to get into the phone and confirm if the rumors are true.

Hearn said the investigation remains open and further details would be forthcoming.

Davis was a Cedartown Middle School student according to Polk School District Superintendent Darrell Wetherington.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2017...of_her_suicide
    Last edited by Olivia; 01-04-2017 at 12:34 AM.

Reddit has the whole video. Can anyone embed it here? So sad

https://www.reddit.com/r/watchpeople..._a_livestream/

The video is gone from live leak. It maybe on documenting reality. I'll look when I get home.

Full video: https://u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4

Here is her Diary: https://www.quotev.com/story/8933049...-Broken-Doll/1
    Here she talks about her step father abusing her: https://www.quotev.com/story/8933049...-Broken-Doll/4

A heartbreaking video from her insta just a few weeks ago: https://www.instagram.com/p/BNqFus2h8g8/
    Last edited by teknansen; 01-03-2017 at 01:36 PM.

Poor girl

I hope the step dad gets investigated further and this little girl didn't die in vain.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I watched the whole video. Very sad. They almost found her in time.

you can watch the full video here. https://forum.deathaddict.com/showth...s-Hang-Herself

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Oh jezus. What the fuck is wrong with adults in this goddamn country? She was twelve years old. Way too fucking young to have to contemplate suicide. Holy shit.

Listen here all you 235 guests viewing this thread right now...your JOB, the only one that matters...is being a good PARENT TO YOUR CHILDREN. That means putting THEM first, because it's NO LONGER ABOUT YOU. Once you have children, the world is no longer yours alone. You owe it to your progeny to do everything in your power to see that they are safe, and that they grow up knowing that you love and support them and their endeavors.

And for you step parents who do your jobs and love your stepchildren as your own, you are heroes, not only to a child, but to your spouse as well. Step parents who step across a line in the sand should be deleted from the annals of history immediately.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I know we all have a morbid curiosity to some point. I'm guilty of seeing the Luka Magnotta video a few years ago. This is a little girl killing herself. I guess I'm getting to be an old lady, but I can't find a cell in my brain wanting to see this video.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I know we all have a morbid curiosity to some point. I'm guilty of seeing the Luka Magnotta video a few years ago. This is a little girl killing herself. I guess I'm getting to be an old lady, but I can't find a cell in my brain wanting to see this video.
    Same. Can't click that link.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I watched it and it's heartbreaking. I wish I hadn't. Her family calling out for her to find her was too much.

We need to start opening the discussion of depression and suicide instead of ignoring it. Mental health is a disease just like all others and it has to stop being a dirty little secret. Counseling and mental health care has to be made more available and families need to start taking cries for help more seriously. This girl tried suicide before and obviously cried for help many times. This didn't need to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Fan of the Underdog kateisgr3at's Avatar
    Ok, so I have the video up and loaded but I'm not sure if I want to watch it because my niece is around that age... have y'all watched it?
    Balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I watched it and it's heartbreaking. I wish I hadn't. Her family calling out for her to find her was too much.

We need to start opening the discussion of depression and suicide instead of ignoring it. Mental health is a disease just like all others and it has to stop being a dirty little secret. Counseling and mental health care has to be made more available and families need to start taking cries for help more seriously. This girl tried suicide before and obviously cried for help many times. This didn't need to happen.
    Clearly I should have read this before asking so I should probably hold off...
    Last edited by kateisgr3at; 01-03-2017 at 03:39 PM.
    Balls.

Quote Originally Posted by kateisgr3at View Post
    Ok, so I have the video up and loaded but I'm not sure if I want to watch it because my niece is around that age... have y'all watched it?
    I skimmed it. She actually hangs herself around the 23 min mark I believe. Before that, she is walking to the tree, setting up, saying goodbye etc

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I skimmed it. She actually hangs herself around the 23 min mark I believe. Before that, she is walking to the tree, setting up, saying goodbye etc
    Part of me wants to watch the first half just to see her demeanor...I've never seen anyone right before they commit suicide, let alone a kid, so I'm curious to see her behavior in hopes that I might one day be able to recognize it in someone else. I know that seems silly, but I teach kids around her age and clearly no one was able to pick up on her.
    Last edited by kateisgr3at; 01-03-2017 at 03:50 PM.
    Balls.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Part of me wants to watch the first half just to see her demeanor...I've never seen anyone right before they commit suicide, let alone a kid, so I'm curious to see her behavior in hopes that I might one day be able to recognize it in someone else. I know that seems silly, but I teach kids around her age and clearly no one was able to pick up on her.
    Actually, her demeanor was cold and determined up until she said her goodbyes. It was as if she was doing something as simple as making breakfast. Unless you knew what she ultimately was up to, you would be asking yourself what she was doing. It was surreal.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I wouldn't watch it if I were you then.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    OMG, that poor little girl.

I found this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/watchpeople..._a_livestream/
    There's also a online diary that went into detail about some of the above, but that's since been taken down. The cache no longer exists(or never did to begin with), but the archive does: http://archive.is/www.quotev.com under "Diary of a Broken Doll".
    ~CACHE
    1. http://archive.is/5bbpj
    2. https://archive.is/MQt4O
    3. https://archive.is/VbMam
    4. https://archive.is/0yzVc
    5. https://archive.is/tXPNY

^^^ That last link is from a few days before she killed herself and talked about how she would kill herself/includes a photo of herself cutting. Dang. What a tough life she must have been living. Feel really bad for her.
    Last edited by brie; 01-03-2017 at 05:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

From one of the posts Brie linked:

My stepfather did a lot of things to me, that it seems I cannot forgive him for. He physically, mentally, and verbally abused me. He struck me with his leather belt that has silver studs, making sure that the studs hit me. He once hit me so hard with the belt on my arm, that my arm started to bleed. He even... He tried to rape me.

I can't and I won't forgive him for everything he has done. He told me to "hang myself" just because I asked him if he would stop being so perverted in front of my younger siblings. He cussed me and called me a "worthless whore" and that I should kill myself. He made me sleep in my room that is literally falling apart. He wouldn't let me do anything. I got into the National Leaders Association for Young Leaders. They were going to help me with my College. But of course, he said I was to stupid to be in something like that, and he burned it in front of my face.

I was forced to see him again on Christmas. That was the worst part of the whole day. He touched my siblings. He touched me, yet we were forced to see him. I will NEVER forgive him.
    I totally want to go Kevan on the stepfather.

I started to watch but lost my nerve in 20 seconds. Her stepfather seems to be almost exactly like mine was. I'm so glad I survived and told people who cared. I wish this kid did the same but I understand the desperation and the fear and pain that can drive you to that point. :(

Holy shit, I can't believe what I just saw.
    She wanted someone to stop her.
    I am haunted by that forever.

I've been waiting all day but I'm about to watch.

Look at the state of her room in this one - https://archive.is/VbMam

Her IG: https://www.instagram.com/roses.have.wilted/
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Her obituary

Miss. Katelyn N. Davis, age 12 of Cedartown, passed away on Friday, December 30, 2016. She was born on February 20, 2004 in Rome, GA.

Miss. Katelyn is survived by her mother, Tammy M. Parish Rogers; father, Matthew Reed Davis; sister, Abbigail Rogers; brother, A.J. Rogers; several extended family members also survive.

The funeral arrangements for Katelyn will be conducted on Friday, January 6, 2017 at one o’clock in the afternoon in the chapel of the Gammage Funeral Home with Pastor Ricky Blythe officiating. Interment will follow in the New Harmony Baptist Church Cemetery.

The family of Katelyn will receive family and friends on Friday, January 6, 2017 from eleven o’clock in the morning until the funeral hour at the Gammage Funeral Home.

The following gentlemen will serve as pallbearers: Richard Cheatwood, Hunter Finley, Jason Lowrey and Patrick Parish.

The family has respectfully requested that flowers are to be omitted and donations can be made to the funeral home to help the family with the funeral expenses.

Messages of condolence can be made to the family by visiting our website and signing the online guestbook at gammagefh.com.

The Olin L. Gammage and Sons Funeral Home is handling the arrangements for Miss. Katelyn N. Davis.

Thread Information