Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Anne-Christine Johnson (30) was murdered by her ex-husband

Anne-Christine Johnson (30) was murdered by her ex-husband

http://www.khou.com/news/local/neigh...oman/370155264

The search continues for a young woman from League City who?s been missing for nearly a week.

Anne-Christine Johnson, 30, was last seen on Thursday, December 8. She was supposed to meet her father for dinner but didn?t show up.

She posted a photo of herself that day at 4:27 p.m. but hasn't been seen on social media since.

Family and friends became concerned when Johnson didn?t report to work the next day.

They say it?s out of character for her because she always checks in with friends and family.

Texas Eqqusearch has been asked to join the search for Johnson.

Johnson is about 5?2 and 110 pounds. She was last seen with blonde hair, but also wears it red and brown. She has green eyes and may be wearing a coat and pink scarf.

It?s possible Johnson may be in a white sedan with a male companion, according to League City police.

A Facebook page has been set up to help find her. The page describes Johnson as a mother, daughter, sister and granddaughter.

Anyone with information about Anne's whereabouts is asked to contact League City Police Department at 281-332-2566.
    This woman looks different to me in every pic.

Find Anne Christine Johnson FB page: https://www.facebook.com/annechristinejohnson/

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

Last edited by Olivia; 01-09-2017 at 12:51 AM.

She definitely does have a lot of different looks. She's like a chameleon. I hope she's found soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    These are the last pictures she posted of herself on FB the day she went missing. It looks like she has a black eye.

IMG_0095.JPG

It looks like both eyes are black and blue. Also in the second picture she looks scared or about to cry.

Anne's sister is posting over at WS.

Here are some of the things she has said
    Yes she has a phone, it has been pinged but only shows activity from Thursday when she went missing. She had boost mobile so they've been having a hard time with pinging it. No car. Her abusive ex says she left his house at 6pm on Thursday, other than that I don't know who saw her last. I don't believe him.
    She lived with him unfortunately. I begged her to stay away from him so many times, but she never listened. She couldn't afford her own place.

Yes they are. (question from a WS memeber on if the police were treating him as a suspect)

No they have not. (question about have the police pinged his phone)

Very violent, he is extremely abusive. In June 2015 he beat her very badly, and there have been several repeat incidents. She told me just last month that he broke his thumb from strangling her... they have been together for a while, since 2010. They are legally divorced now though since early 2015 I believe.

My dad reported her missing.
    Her ex told the police that she left his house at 6PM with a male in a white sedan. We dont believe that. She lived with him but he denies that she did.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...Dec-2016/page3

And here is an old gofundme
    https://www.gofundme.com/x2jdma8

My name is Stephanie Johnson. On June 15-16, my beautiful 29-year-old daughter Anne-Christine, who is 5'2 and weighs 100 pounds, was viciously attacked by her ex-husband who is 6'0 and weighs 220 pounds. Over the course of several hours, she was held at gunpoint, beaten viciously over her entire body, strangled several times until she lost consciousness, hit over the head with a gun, pinned to the floor so poison could be poured down her throat, rammed through a wall and ordered to say her prayers before she died. At some point during this sustained, brutal attack, the ex forced her to watch as he sharpened a knife then inflicted minor cuts on his head to prove that she attacked him with a knife and intended to hurt their autistic four-year-old son, who was asleep in the bedroom. Finally, he decided she could live as long as she promised never to speak to her ex again or see her son. She fled into the night, half-clothed. At the ER, her throat swelled shut, and she was treated with steroids. Police took photos and a complete report then told her she could face charges because it is "her story versus his." Incredibly, they did not arrest her ex, who is a city employee and on a first-name basis with most of the cops. We are scrambling to get funds in place to retain an attorney. She cannot "press charges," according to the police, until their investigation is complete in 3-4 weeks. The DA says charges cannot be filed until he receives information from the police.

Attempted strangling or choking is a felony crime and the ex should have been immediately taken to jail, according to a police officer in a neighboring jurisdiction. When I pointed this out to an officer - who denied knowing the ex despite the fact he does - he informed me that officer hadn't seen the photos of the ex's nicked head. I suppose this explains why the cops decided it was okay to leave the child in the apartment while his mother was in the ER.

Please help us pull together enough money to retain a lawyer so at least we can do everything possible to ensure justice is served. She was brutalized and still is in shock and we are trying to navigate a complicated legal environment.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 12-15-2016 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Anne's sister is posting over at WS.

Here are some of the things she has said

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...Dec-2016/page3

And here is an old gofundme
    https://www.gofundme.com/x2jdma8

The poor woman
    Sometimes Silver Linings are Blue http://carisaadrienne.com Everyone has a body but not every body has a soul.

This infuriates me. I guess it is going to take him killing her before he finally is charged with something??? The good-ole-boy system alive and well. Bless this woman.

Texas Equusearch is looking for her right now:

https://www.facebook.com/texasequusearchandrecovery/

She looks so scared in that Facebook pic.

Mother fucker. He killed her. Sure as shit he did.

This is awful. Her poor family. Poor her.

I hope he dies a violent death for all of the pain he's inflicted.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Yeah, I guarantee he killed her. Motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Yeah, I'm hedging my bet on the abusive spouse too. Maybe we need to find a place to bury his sorry ass...alive, but barely.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

I have no doubt she was in a horrific relationship and this guy beat her but the 'black eyes' pic looks like light makeup to me. It's also weird that she took that strangulation/scratch mark pic after stopping to do her eyelashes??? But I guess she was very into makeup.

Her mother mentions, on the Facebook page, that they also believe it to be a black eye in the photo.

Not her first, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...n-10800842.php

Search for missing League City mom continues

More than 40 volunteers searched for a second day on Friday for Anne-Christine Johnson, a 30-year-old mother of two boys who went missing last week.

The waitress was last seen Dec. 8 leaving an ex-husband's home in a subdivision on the western edge of League City. Searchers have been combing through a nearby wooded area clogged with thick brush.

"We always start out at the last place a person was seen," said Tim Miller, director of Texas EquuSearch.

Miller said that normally his organization is flooded with calls about a missing person after media reports, but so far only a few calls have been received purporting to have information about Johnson's whereabouts; none have panned out.

"More leads usually come in and we are very disappointed that they didn't," Miller said.

Miller said that a drone used Thursday to assist searchers on ATVs and probing the brush with long walking sticks was not used Friday because of overcast skies. "We need more sunlight to be as effective as we want to be," he said.

The searchers, working in teams, walked through some areas that they had covered the previous day, making sure they hadn't overlooked something during their previous pass because of the dense undergrowth.

Clad in reflective vests, the searchers maintained strict discipline, refraining from cell phone use or idle chit-chat as they combed an area near an abandoned gravel pit partially filled with water.

League City Police spokesman Kelly Williamson said investigators had tried unsuccessfully to find Johnson's cell phone by sending electronic signals to it. "It was either out of batteries or shut off," Williamson said.

Anne-Christine Johnson is described as 5-foot-2 and 100 pounds, with blonde and red hair and hazel-green eyes. She has two sons, ages 8 and 5. She lives with the 5-year-old, who has autism.

Williamson said investigators interviewed her second ex-husband, who lives near the search area, but had no evidence to link him to the woman's disappearance.

The ex-husband told investigators that after Johnson left his home on Dec. 8, she got into a white car of unknown make with an unidentified man.

Court records appear to suggest a volatile relationship between Johnson and the second ex-husband, Shaun Hardy.

Hardy filed for divorce from Johnson in October 2014, according to Galveston County court records. Hardy also filed a protective order against Johnson in June 2015. She, in turn, filed a protective order against Hardy more than a week later. Both protective orders were granted but appear to have been lifted, records show.

A man inside Hardy's home did not answer the door when a Chronicle reporter visited it.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

I really hate reading about these toxic relationships. It's like everybody in the world can see where it's going except the people in it.

There is nothing on Shaun Hardy (that I can find)..except that court stuff mentioned in the above article. Mostly a lot of back and forth between these two. She would file charges on him, then he would file charges on her. Tons of PO's filed, then withdrawn. Divorce filed and granted....then they are back together again.

It's almost like you can just imagine what happened the day she went missing. It's not really even that hard to imagine what happened.....because it always seems to play out the same way EVERY TIME.
    Speculating IMO- they got into a huge fight. He killed her in a fit of rage. Dumped her body. Her family files a missing person and ex comes up with the typical story "I saw her get into a random white car with another man"

I'm a good friend of Shaun's, and when (not if), Anne pops back up from one of her patented disappearing acts (this has happened 4-5 times, but her mom hasn't never used it as an excuse to get in front of the cameras and get Facebook famous before), hopefully the record can be set straight.

There are good reasons Anne doesn't have custody of either of her children. There are reasons the police have cleared Shaun after thorough searches and investigations, and there are reasons nothing came of her charges when she accused him of that garbage on her GoFundMe. She was arrested last year on a possession of cocaine charge. She's not the angel or devoted mom that her family has portrayed her as. Shaun currently has a broken wrist and thumb suffered keeping their son from taking a header off a ladder, and he's been undergoing cancer treatments over the past year. All his energy is going toward being basically a single father to an autistic child.

A lot of people are looking forward to being able to tell the truth once they're able to.

Quote Originally Posted by cr0w View Post
    I'm a good friend of Shaun's, and when (not if), Anne pops back up from one of her patented disappearing acts (this has happened 4-5 times, but her mom hasn't never used it as an excuse to get in front of the cameras and get Facebook famous before), hopefully the record can be set straight.

There are good reasons Anne doesn't have custody of either of her children. There are reasons the police have cleared Shaun after thorough searches and investigations, and there are reasons nothing came of her charges when she accused him of that garbage on her GoFundMe. She was arrested last year on a possession of cocaine charge. She's not the angel or devoted mom that her family has portrayed her as. Shaun currently has a broken wrist and thumb suffered keeping their son from taking a header off a ladder, and he's been undergoing cancer treatments over the past year. All his energy is going toward being basically a single father to an autistic child.

A lot of people are looking forward to being able to tell the truth once they're able to.
    Interesting. Question: the 'black eye' pic/scratches pic....are they possibly makeup? Is she very into makeup?

I gotta say I usually like to give the woman the benefit of the doubt in cases like this, as a woman myself, but those pics are very weird to me.

She's not very into makeup, but she's always had dark circles under her eyes. She's never lead a healthy lifestyle, and part of that is never sleeping.

I should also add that your reactions are similar to what mine would be if I weren't personally knowledgeable of this situation, and if I hadn't known Shaun for close to twenty years, and Anne for over 5. But I know both of them very, very well, and Shaun has bent over backwards, despite an incredible amount of garbage, to keep his son's mother in his life, and he's gotten nothing but crapped on the entire way. Her family is pushing a narrative right now that simply isn't true.

Please forgive me for the multiple replies, but I can't figure out how to edit my posts.

I missed the question about the picture with the scratches from her GoFundMe, so here's my understanding of that one.

I've never gotten the full story about that night from Shaun because at the time he couldn't talk about it, and I've simply not brought it up again because he's done his best to move on from it. Shaun filed for divorce from her after fiinding her in an unsafe condition while she was home alone with their son. He sought full custody but still allowed her visitations. During one of the visits, something happened which led to her allegations, and charges were filed on both sides. Shaun filed a restraining order, which she reciprocated. I don't know the full story and, again, I never asked. I've never believed her version of events, though.

Please forgive me for the multiple replies, but I can't figure out how to edit my posts.

I missed the question about the picture with the scratches from her GoFundMe, so here's my understanding of that one.

I've never gotten the full story about that night from Shaun because at the time he couldn't talk about it, and I've simply not brought it up again because he's done his best to move on from it. Shaun filed for divorce from her after fiinding her in an unsafe condition while she was home alone with their son. He sought full custody but still allowed her visitations. During one of the visits, something happened which led to her allegations, and charges were filed on both sides. Shaun filed a restraining order, which she reciprocated. I don't know the full story and, again, I never asked. I've never believed her version of events, though.

Interesting back story. So what do you think of her sister saying his thumb is broken from strangling her ? I definitely believe that there are other sides to the story and things we don't know about her .... but those pictures on her gofundme are pretty brutal. Hard to believe there is any excuse for that

I hope you're right.
    But if she's as crazy as you make her out to be, that could also be a good motive why somebody had enough and snapped.

I also think something is off with that whole gofund and the story/picture. Can't put my finger on it, but it's def. off. Especially this part to the story
    so poison could be poured down her throat,

Also, Texas Equusearch would be unlikely to put all their resources into a case where the person likely went missing voluntarily...

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Also, Texas Equusearch would be unlikely to put all their resources into a case where the person likely went missing voluntarily...
    Unless they don't have all the information from her family. They've suspended the search today to verify some information they've received before resuming.

As far as his thumb being broken from strangling her...his thumb was shattered. Literally shattered. He had pins sticking out of it, and there's no physically possible way that could happen by strangling someone who's 5'2, 100 lbs. I also saw her two days after he broke his thumb, and she was fine and had no marks or any indicators that someone had choked her hard enough to shatter their thumb.

As far as the GoFundMe picture goes, again, I don't have the full story. I do have bits and pieces of info that lead me to believe she was so jacked up on some sort of substance that she was responsible for 90% of her own wounds, and the others were defensive to try to keep her from doing more damage.

Thread Information