Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Joseph Comunale (26) was found dead in a shallow grave

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueCrimeDi...seph_comunale/

If you want to join in, a new thread was started at Reddit. It's too hard to reply to so many sites.

I've tried to commission the great and powerful, Nancy Grace to sink her teeth into this story. It would be hilarious to hear the pet names she'd give to this cast of characters,especially Jeffrey.. Who can forget Tot Mom.. Lol.. God, I miss her antics.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/nancy...website-2017-1

I explained all of the inconsistencies and the name dropping of Trump. I also mentioned how bad Websleuths sucks and if she started a crime forum she could easily overthrow them.

I hope she gives it some thought. I had to Facebook her because there was no valid email.

I also contacted Jim Clemente(former FBI profiler) of Criminal Minds to do a story.

Surprisingly (not) , neither has gotten back to me... But, we will see...

Hey Earth...get premie membership...it is worth it...

I wish I never gave up my Mod stat...:<

The body of a New York man who had been gruesomely stabbed to death was discovered after a suspect was put on the phone with the victim's devastated father.

James Rackover, 26, and Lawrence 'Larry' Dilione, 29, are accused of killing Joseph Comunale during a party at a luxury Upper East Side apartment in November 2016.

It has previously been alleged that Comunale was stabbed 15 times at the alcohol and cocaine-fueled party inside Rackover's luxury apartment, paid for by famed jeweler Jeffrey Rackover, after an argument over cigarettes.

Three days later police found the Hofstra graduate's burned body buried in a shallow grave in Oceanport, New Jersey, where Dilione lived.

And on Tuesday it was revealed that Comunale's body was discovered only after Dilione had a heart-wrenching phone conversation with the victim's father, Pat.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz593edOSrV
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Son of star New York City TV anchor was filmed having sex with hookers, then extorted, prosecutors say in murder trial of party boy who was surrogate child of jeweler to the stars

A playboy ex-convict on trial for murder is also accused of filming the son of Good Day New York host Rosanna Scotto having sex with a sex worker and using that video to extort him into having his mother pay off their joint gambling debts.

James Rackover, 27, is on trial for allegedly stabbing Joey Comunale, 26, to death after an argument at his ritzy apartment on New York's Upper East Side before burning and dumping his body in November of 2016.

Prosecutors said on Tuesday that Louis Ruggiero, son of Scotto, was filmed while having paid sex in the bedroom of Rackover's 'surrogate father' and jeweler-to-the-stars Jeffrey Rackover.

Assistant District Attorney Antoinette Carter asserted that Rackover said he'd show 'all of the prostitution photographs and video of the two of them engaging in sexual activity with prostitutes' to Ruggiero's girlfriend if he didn't claim full liability over a $20,000 gambling book the two had allegedly purchased together and taken a loss on, the New York Post reported.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-extorted.html

Thread Information