Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Joseph Comunale (26) was found dead in a shallow grave

There was a new statement made about a Connecticut Cop calling Dilione and he said for all he knew, he could have been burying Joey at the time of the call. That led me to believe it was Monday morning or early afternoon

Pat C reported him missing early Monday and went over the security tapes since his company installed the system, he knew what he was doing. That's what led them to Dilione.

Why would Larry go back to NY? If he was at Rackover's, why didn't they question him, too? If he wasn't at Rackover's where would he have been? A Yankee Game?

There were only Monday and Tuesday before Joey was found. Cops are calling Dilione and speculating that he may have still been trying to bury him since 6 o'clock the night before, so I think it had to have been. Monday.

https://static.afbeeldinguploaden.nl...4/upkRdjU5.jpg

This is Dilione, in what the Daily Mail called "grimy" looking sweat suit. It looks like bleach stains and a huge tear in the shin.

Dilione states he was burdened by troublesome questions about a person he may have killed, so there's 40 of the 48hr time span right there.

Then he was supposedly released!? Was that to drive the car back to NYC so it could be planted and sniffed by the German Shepard Cops and to make a big display? Otherwise, why was he released?? Then rearrerested 2 minutes later. That was the beginning of the framework imoo That's probably how he was arrested in NY.

He probably believed the cops saying he had immunity and did as they said but got arrested anyway, Doh!

This case is fascinating to because of the name dropping of Trump and the ever changing evidence. First case to hook me in awhile.

If they were already on Dilione's tail by Monday and James wasn't arrested until Wednesday or Thursday (fuzzy) that says a lot to me.

They snapped into action, analyzed surveillance tapes and hunted down Dilione's phone number??

Why didn't they just go knock on Rackover's door!? Duh!! Since they proclaim seeing him load 5 duffle bags, a backpack and two suitcases and Oh! the Mercedes that was being loaded was right in the parking garage.

Silly them, they did it all the hard way, in spite of James being "caught on tape"

The NY and Connecticut cops shouldn't have had to go sniff out Dilione in Oceanport and browbeat a confession out of him. I mean the tapes are how they found him, right? Sooo? What does that tell us? Imo

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueCrimeDi...seph_comunale/

If you want to join in, a new thread was started at Reddit. It's too hard to reply to so many sites.

I've tried to commission the great and powerful, Nancy Grace to sink her teeth into this story. It would be hilarious to hear the pet names she'd give to this cast of characters,especially Jeffrey.. Who can forget Tot Mom.. Lol.. God, I miss her antics.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/nancy...website-2017-1

I explained all of the inconsistencies and the name dropping of Trump. I also mentioned how bad Websleuths sucks and if she started a crime forum she could easily overthrow them.

I hope she gives it some thought. I had to Facebook her because there was no valid email.

I also contacted Jim Clemente(former FBI profiler) of Criminal Minds to do a story.

Surprisingly (not) , neither has gotten back to me... But, we will see...

Hey Earth...get premie membership...it is worth it...

I wish I never gave up my Mod stat...:<

The body of a New York man who had been gruesomely stabbed to death was discovered after a suspect was put on the phone with the victim's devastated father.

James Rackover, 26, and Lawrence 'Larry' Dilione, 29, are accused of killing Joseph Comunale during a party at a luxury Upper East Side apartment in November 2016.

It has previously been alleged that Comunale was stabbed 15 times at the alcohol and cocaine-fueled party inside Rackover's luxury apartment, paid for by famed jeweler Jeffrey Rackover, after an argument over cigarettes.

Three days later police found the Hofstra graduate's burned body buried in a shallow grave in Oceanport, New Jersey, where Dilione lived.

And on Tuesday it was revealed that Comunale's body was discovered only after Dilione had a heart-wrenching phone conversation with the victim's father, Pat.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz593edOSrV
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

https://abc7ny.com/trial-begins-in-p...tment/4509100/

Opening statements began Thursday in the murder trial of a man accused in a deadly stabbing in an Upper East Side apartment, with the victim's family in the courtroom watching and crying through some of the testimony.

James Rackover is the first suspect to be tried in the murder of 26-year-old Joey Comunale.

He's also charged with concealing a human corpse and tampering with evidence.

Rackover and Lawrence Dilione are accused of killing the Hofstra graduate in 2016, before burying him in a shallow grave in New Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

Son of star New York City TV anchor was filmed having sex with hookers, then extorted, prosecutors say in murder trial of party boy who was surrogate child of jeweler to the stars

A playboy ex-convict on trial for murder is also accused of filming the son of Good Day New York host Rosanna Scotto having sex with a sex worker and using that video to extort him into having his mother pay off their joint gambling debts.

James Rackover, 27, is on trial for allegedly stabbing Joey Comunale, 26, to death after an argument at his ritzy apartment on New York's Upper East Side before burning and dumping his body in November of 2016.

Prosecutors said on Tuesday that Louis Ruggiero, son of Scotto, was filmed while having paid sex in the bedroom of Rackover's 'surrogate father' and jeweler-to-the-stars Jeffrey Rackover.

Assistant District Attorney Antoinette Carter asserted that Rackover said he'd show 'all of the prostitution photographs and video of the two of them engaging in sexual activity with prostitutes' to Ruggiero's girlfriend if he didn't claim full liability over a $20,000 gambling book the two had allegedly purchased together and taken a loss on, the New York Post reported.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-extorted.html

https://abc7ny.com/man-found-guilty-...tment/4604218/

The man accused in a deadly stabbing in an Upper East Side apartment was found guilty of all charges Friday, following a trial during which the victim's family was in the courtroom watching and crying through some of the testimony.

James Rackover was convicted of second-degree murder, concealing a human corpse and tampering with evidence, and he is the first to be convicted in the murder of 26-year-old Joey Comunale.

Rackover and Lawrence Dilione were accused of killing the Hofstra graduate in 2016, before burying him in a shallow grave in New Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

Thread Information