Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Sherri Papini (34) missing from Shasta County, CA since 11/2/16

The "new info" released was a joke. Not worth announcing.

Getting really sick of hearing this story, it is all over my local news sites and FB since it's pretty close to where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Interesting about the phone I wouldnt be able to smash mine either. I asked what state her phone was found in on page 1. This tells me all I need to know.

Obviously the sheriff doesn't think she's telling the truth, or he wouldnt say shit like that. So...is he pretending to believe her story to get her to talk? Because I read that at first, she wasn't able to provide any details about the "abduction" that's why they had to question her days later.

I also read the motorist who called 911 said she didn't appear hurt. It could have been dark, and that's the reason, but people countered that by saying the sheriff agreed with the husbands story about how terrible she looked when he first saw her.

I think her husband really believes it happened. If you truly thought your spouse went through this horrible ordeal, and people were throwing shade at her, you would probably try to speak out on their behalf.

I decided I'm going to take Sherri's 2006 disappearance as rumor until I see proof otherwise.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Wow, the cultural differences page is gone indeed. Very suspicious...
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Interesting about the phone I wouldnt be able to smash mine either. I asked what state her phone was found in on page 1. This tells me all I need to know.

Obviously the sheriff doesn't think she's telling the truth, or he wouldnt say shit like that. So...is he pretending to believe her story to get her to talk? Because I read that at first, she wasn't able to provide any details about the "abduction" that's why they had to question her days later.

I also read the motorist who called 911 said she didn't appear hurt. It could have been dark, and that's the reason, but people countered that by saying the sheriff agreed with the husbands story about how terrible she looked when he first saw her.

I think her husband really believes it happened. If you truly thought your spouse went through this horrible ordeal, and people were throwing shade at her, you would probably try to speak out on their behalf.

I decided I'm going to take Sherri's 2006 disappearance as rumor until I see proof otherwise.

The 911 caller who was giving interviews had no contact with Sherri. She drove by at a high rate of speed, in the dark, at 4:30 in the morning without stopping. The sheriff has confirmed Sherri had multiple injuries, so I think it's safe to say the caller could not see Sherri well and is mistaken about her appearing uninjured.

I've read multiple interviews with experts who say it is not unusual for victims of trauma to have memory problems at first and that sometimes it takes a few days to start remembering things clearly, so I'm not particularly suspicious about that aspect of the case. Same with the phone ... I'd actually be more suspicious if it were smashed to bits as if someone was trying to destroy evidence.

I tend to agree about the husband. If this was a hoax, I don't think he was in on it. I know polygraphs aren't always reliable, but if he had failed his polygraph, I would probably hold it against him, so I feel like it's only fair to give him some credit for passing it. He also allowed the police to search their home and cars without warrants and voluntarily handed over his phone, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    The 911 caller who was giving interviews had no contact with Sherri. She drove by at a high rate of speed, in the dark, at 4:30 in the morning without stopping. The sheriff has confirmed Sherri had multiple injuries, so I think it's safe to say the caller could not see Sherri well and is mistaken about her appearing uninjured.

I've read multiple interviews with experts who say it is not unusual for victims of trauma to have memory problems at first and that sometimes it takes a few days to start remembering things clearly, so I'm not particularly suspicious about that aspect of the case. Same with the phone ... I'd actually be more suspicious if it were smashed to bits as if someone was trying to destroy evidence.

I tend to agree about the husband. If this was a hoax, I don't think he was in on it. I know polygraphs aren't always reliable, but if he had failed his polygraph, I would probably hold it against him, so I feel like it's only fair to give him some credit for passing it. He also allowed the police to search their home and cars without warrants and voluntarily handed over his phone, etc.
    I agree that the Husband didn't know for the same reason that I didn't suspect him of doing anything to her in the beginning. He seemed clueless and wasn't acting suspicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I don't think the husband has anything to do with this but he does give off a slimy vibe to me. Mostly it's just from the way he talked about his wife in that written statement. "My Sherri" etc...
    I def think they're a family that's consumed with "image" and considering she also believes in letting the man run the house, I think he feels like it's his right to talk for her. I bet there hasn't been many decisions she's made on her own.

I either think Sherri took off with another man and the kidnapping is a coverup. Or if she really was kidnapped- I think she knows who did it and why. There some secret she doesn't want out.

Somebody asked me back a page or two about deleted accounts. Yes, there were deleted accounts. Sorry, I'm on my iPad so I can't reach my history, but I found the screenshots by following "Sherri papini hoax" and there was a blog that had them saved. Also, if you follow some of the comments on that blog there were links posted there.
    I know for a fact that I read a wedding blog from her. I know there were a few other blogs, but I didn't read them.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I don't think the husband has anything to do with this but he does give off a slimy vibe to me. Mostly it's just from the way he talked about his wife in that written statement. "My Sherri" etc...
    I def think they're a family that's consumed with "image" and considering she also believes in letting the man run the house, I think he feels like it's his right to talk for her. I bet there hasn't been many decisions she's made on her own.

I either think Sherri took off with another man and the kidnapping is a coverup. Or if she really was kidnapped- I think she knows who did it and why. There some secret she doesn't want out.

Somebody asked me back a page or two about deleted accounts. Yes, there were deleted accounts. Sorry, I'm on my iPad so I can't reach my history, but I found the screenshots by following "Sherri papini hoax" and there was a blog that had them saved. Also, if you follow some of the comments on that blog there were links posted there.
    I know for a fact that I read a wedding blog from her. I know there were a few other blogs, but I didn't read them.
    Here's the wedding blog if anyone is interested: https://web.archive.org/web/20090211...i/stories.html

Note how she writes about how she didn't know what it would be like to live with a man, even though she had been married once before. lolwhat.

That was me wanting to know about social media accounts that were supposedly deleted while she was missing. I saw the wedding blog ... it was deleted after she was found. It didn't say anything bad. It did say something about having to get used to living with a man as if she had never lived with a man before (even though she had been married once already), but there was no "blushing virgin bride stuff" I've seen numerous references to on various sites. She even mentioned they moved in together before getting married, so I don't think she was pretending to be Little Miss Virgin.
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

After looking at wakeup's post, maybe I did see the wedding blog on the wayback machine and it had already been deleted before she was found. But it may have been deleted before she went missing. I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupexhausted View Post
    Here's the wedding blog if anyone is interested: https://web.archive.org/web/20090211...i/stories.html

Note how she writes about how she didn't know what it would be like to live with a man, even though she had been married once before. lolwhat.
    Maybe that's why they got divorced lol

Is this Sherri's pinterest minus the "cultural differences" stuff but she just changed her user

User NAME, sorry, I had some kind of finger spasm and hit reply

Oops and I forgot the link, lol

https://www.pinterest.com/spapini/?

User NAME, sorry, I had some kind of finger spasm and hit reply
    Yes, it appears to be.

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupexhausted View Post

Uh she didn't file for divorce from her first husband until 2007. Yet Keith moved in with her in 2006?

She filed in August 2007
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Angiebla; 12-01-2016 at 02:31 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Uh she didn't file for divorce from her first husband until 2007. Yet Keith moved in with her in 2006?
    As someone else said, I think appearances are super important to this couple. They have to make sure everyone knows that they are perfect, their relationship is perfect, and their family is perfect.

She filed in August 2007

I can't remember where I read it ... I'll look for it ... but the ex had filed earlier, maybe the previous year, in Hawaii. They ended up having to start over (when she filed in 2007) because he no longer lived in Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Exactly. I was going to mention this yesterday. A Chola and her Mom and BOTH are stereotypical descriptions that a racist would use. The only thing she left out was that they were driving a low rider and eating tacos instead of an SUV.
    WORD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

A SELF-STYLED “kidnap and ransom consultant” who became a key player in the search for abducted jogger Sherri Papini made a promotional video containing disturbing parallels to her ordeal — four years earlier.
    Cameron Gamble, a former US elite soldier turned missionary, was a member of Keith Papini’s “A-team” of private investigators, ex-cops and lawyers who tried to track down the 34-year-old mother-of-two after she vanished on November 2.
    Mr Gamble received widespread media attention when he made a video offering Ms Papini’s alleged captors US$50,000 (A$67,000) from an “anonymous donor” he claimed to have been retained by, in exchange for her safe return.
    When there was no response (there is no evidence any ransom demand was ever made) the “anonymous donor” doubled that sum to $100,000, making another video which was broadcast locally and shared more than 100,000 times on Facebook.
    That too was ignored and in a third video, Mr Gamble informed the kidnappers that the deadline for taking the money had now expired and the “offer was no longer on the table”.
    “The world has been looking for Sherri Papini and now the world is looking for you,” he warned.
    Less than 48 hours later — after 22 days in alleged captivity — a chained, beaten and emaciated Ms Papini turned up on a remote stretch of the Interstate 5 in Yolo County, more than 240km from where she was last seen.
    It would later emerge her skin had been branded with “a message”, a practice common in sex trafficking circles and street gangs.
    Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko told reporters he did not believe the ransom offer had anything to do with her release. Money, he said, was not a motive in the case.
    Mr Gamble and his wife are the founders of Project TAKEN, which trains Christian missionaries and ministries to “prevent, survive, and escape hostile situations” worldwide.
    The agency works in conjunction with the Bethel Church, which is based in Redding, Northern California, where Ms Papini vanished.
    Now a promotional video made four years ago spruiking Protect TAKEN has caught the attention of online sleuths.
    The video, which can be watched below, warns young women about the threat of stalkers and being kidnapped and contains material eerily similar to Ms Papini’s ordeal.
    It features an attractive woman in her early twenties with long blonde hair bound to a chair and trapped in a dungeon after her apparent abduction by an unhinged stranger.
    Narrating, Mr Gamble explains how she could have avoided her predicament by following Mr Gamble’s expert advice.
    The short opens with the Sherri-lookalike, “Jessica” walking through what looks like the halls of college with friends.
    She passes a Project TAKEN poster stating that 50,000 women are stalked or kidnapped each year. “You never need us ... until you do,” it reads.
    The camera cuts to a dark dungeon-like room that resembles an cluttered garage or shipping container and Jessica bound to the chair.
    We see a close-up of her bloodied, handcuffed wrists and her legs, which are bound to the chair by thick rope or chains.
    As the man, who has entered the dungeon silently, runs a greasy glove down the young woman’s back she implores: “Why are you doing this to me?’
    “Because you ignored me,” he whispers before leaning closer and screaming: “You shouldn’t ignore people Jessicaaa!”
    It turns out that the kidnapper was furious with Jessica after she was rude to him when he mistakenly bumped into her. She is seen looking him up and down derisively before appearing to make a joke at his expense and strolling off.
    Cut to a shot of Cameron Gamble, sitting across from the bound girl in dungeon. He tells her: “We can help you. We can fix this, but you must do exactly as I say. Are you ready?”
    “Yes,” Jessica replies.
    The video’s unnerving similarities to Ms Papini’s alleged torture and kidnap have spawned perhaps the wildest theory yet in the baffling case.
    Some online sleuths are questioning whether it’s possible Ms Papini is the unwitting victim of an audacious publicity stunt to drum up publicity for Mr Gamble’s kidnap consultancy business.
    News.com.au has approached Mr Gamble for comment.
    Detectives are struggling to crack the case, following lines of inquiry ranging from sex trafficking to an obsessed stalker. Social and print media have been awash with claims that the incident was an elaborate hoax but police say they have no reason to doubt the Papinis’ story.
    Ms Papini, whom police say is struggling to remember much of her ordeal, has given a limited description of her captors — two Hispanic women driving a dark-coloured SUV and armed with a handgun.
    Her terrible injuries were detailed in a sensational — and unauthorised — statement released by husband to counter widespread allegations the couple staged the incident for fame and financial gain.
    In addition to having her nose broken and being subjected to repeated beatings, his wife had been branded.
    Mr Papini’s revelations “blindsided” detectives, who now fear he has compromised the investigation by releasing crucial details in the case.
    Mr Papini said he felt compelled to defend his family against the “rumours, assumptions, lies and hate” perpetrated by those convinced her ordeal was a hoax.
    Investigations into her alleged kidnap are continuing.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...040e02cad8aac3

Notice the fact that supermom/dad both now use Tcash as their usernames.
    Supermom actually deleted a few things from her board. Witchcraft is now gone too. She changed the title of few boards also.

Here's her photobucket account
    http://s93.photobucket.com/user/sherrisblueeyes/profile

Oh and here's Keith's pinterest.
    https://www.pinterest.com/keithpapini/

Here is Sherri's poshmark account
    https://poshmark.com/listing/Meet-yo...1950521d10e3e3

Their wedding session
    http://www.brettandemilyphoto.com/20...-photographer/

Mr. Superdad "we are so private" weee. I'm going on 20/20 (EYEROLL) He's having a special sit down tonight.

Coughing up blood?

?She screamed so much, she?s coughing up blood from the screaming trying to get somebody to stop,? he said.

?And again, just another sign of how my wife is, she?s so wonderful. She?s saying, ?Well, maybe people aren?t stopping because I have a chain that looks like I broke out of prison? so she tried to tuck in her chain under her clothes.?
    I thought about her being there screaming my name,? he said.
    https://people.com/crime/sherri-papi...aming-my-name/

And here is a blog that had a bunch of screenshots saved of previous blogs. There are also tons of links in the comment sections. Most of the information was posted a few weeks ago, but it's all scattered around on her site.
    Just a warning- she does not believe Sherri's story and they're very harsh over here. So take it all with a grain of salt.
    https://erickaecourtney.com/
    Last edited by bermstalker; 12-02-2016 at 02:02 AM.

One more thing I wanted to add.....about that Cameron dude and Bethel Church.
    I suspect they're all connected. The Papini's probably go to that church and I think the church is the anon donor for that mysterious ransom money.

The church is very questionable.
    They're a supernatural church.
    Bethel thinks they can train people in the supernatural ministry and they can go out and heal people and raise the dead,
    Bethel is part of the Signs and Wonders movement, within the Word of Faith movement, he said. Aside from claims of angel feathers, people in the movement say diamonds and gold dust show up at church and in their homes, he said.

They also believe in "grave sucking"
    http://www.redding.com/news/bethels-...353401081.html

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    One more thing I wanted to add.....about that Cameron dude and Bethel Church.
    I suspect they're all connected. The Papini's probably go to that church and I think the church is the anon donor for that mysterious ransom money.

The church is very questionable.
    They're a supernatural church.

They also believe in "grave sucking"
    http://www.redding.com/news/bethels-...353401081.html
    Okay, so they're whackadoodles. This is all starting to make sense now. Or not. I have no clue.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

people in the movement say diamonds and gold dust show up at church and in their homes, he said.
    Saaaaay, I might have to join that church! Does it come via UPS? How does it just 'show up'? Inquiring minds want to know!

I'm pretty sure the Papinis are Catholic. They were married at a Catholic church, and the prayer service while she was missing was at a Catholic church. I don't think they're part of the Bethel cult.

I can't find anything on that Ericka Courtney blog other than stuff that's already been posted here ... the skinheadz thing, the wedding blog, pinterest ... and I can't bear to look anymore because that woman is a fucking idiot and gives me a headache

Just one of many examples of what an idiot she is: https://erickaecourtney.com/2016/11/...-recent-photo/

I'm pretty sure the Papinis are Catholic. They were married at a Catholic church, and the prayer service while she was missing was at a Catholic church. I don't think they're part of the Bethel cult.

I can't find anything on that Ericka Courtney blog other than stuff that's already been posted here ... the skinheadz thing, the wedding blog, pinterest ... and I can't bear to look anymore because that woman is a fucking idiot and gives me a headache

Just one of many examples of what an idiot she is: https://erickaecourtney.com/2016/11/...-recent-photo/
    They may be members of the Catholic Church, but Sherri is definitely interested in witchcraft, feathers, and a lot of the hocus pocus that the cult church seems to partake in. Her Pinterest had a bunch of that stuff on it at one time. I don't think that witchcraft and feather obsession is something that most normal Catholic Church members partake in, but then again I am Agnostic and stay as far away from organized religion as possible, so what the fuck do I know. Catholics might be grave sucking these days and raising people with feathers. That's pretty much how I look at all organized religion anyway, just hocus pocus and then "give us your money".

Thread Information