Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Sherri Papini (34) missing from Shasta County, CA since 11/2/16

Her captors supposedly dumped her by the side of an interstate, bound, but she was able to flag down help. All she supposedly needs is a medical clearance, and she is already reunited with her husband. So for being kidnapped for 3 weeks, she was somewhat cared for.

People on the fb page think the ransom was paid, and that's why she was released. They also think them praying is what brought her home. I don't understand that reasoning. What about all of the other missing people, who are never found and their family never gets answers? Do their prayers not count? They are calling people who are questioning this story "negative". It's very ignorant.

Let's think about this for a moment...2 Hispanic, armed women released someone, who saw their faces, by the side of the road. They kept her alive for 3 weeks, knowing a lot of people were searching for her, and it was risky to do so. They drop her off bound (what's the point, they let her go, they don't care if she gets away). It doesn't add up.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

"Separately, a ransom-turned-reward website created by a mystery donor has been shut down. A check of the site around the time of the sheriff's office's announcement showed it was blank.

A call to negotiator Cameron Gamble was not immediately returned."

The police said the ransom had nothing to do with Sherri's return home.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...medium=twitter
    Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko said at a news conference Thurday afternoon that a reward that was offered for Sherri Papini played no role in her safe discovery.
    Another thing, Sherri was found on the side of the road at 4:30am.

Tupelo mentioned a "church" upthread. Maybe The Papini's were involved with that church? Could explain why that group/Cameron dude were involved with the ransom stuff.

At this point, I believe Sherri had a boyfriend. I think supermom took off for a few days with him and didn't expect her disappearance to be blasted nationwide.

The only other thing that could make sense is a real ransom kidnapping. 2 women were looking for some easy money. Kidnap a wealthy looking white woman and demand ransom. Maybe they have been in negotiations with the police this whole time. Could explain why the police said there was no reason for the rest of the neighborhood to worry about a serial kidnapper.

I don't believe this whole story tho. Then I have to remind myself about that one woman who was kidnapped. Nobody believed her either. Even the police called the story BS. Then come to find out that crazy lawyer dude really did kidnap her. (I think this also happened in CA)

I might start writing the script for the Lifetime movie and get in quick. ' Sherri Papini - Supermom Unravelled'

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I might start writing the script for the Lifetime movie and get in quick. ' Sherri Papini - Supermom Unravelled'
    Gone Girl

They keep saying rural road. Here's the road/spot she was found on.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-missing.html

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Gone Girl

They keep saying rural road. Here's the road/spot she was found on.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-missing.html

OMG YES THIS IS GONE GIRL IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, I want to know what happened. I wish she had a FB.

I haven't seen Gone Girl. I guess I should watch it.

This interview with the sheriff from GMA makes it sounds like he thinks it was a legit kidnapping: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...125-story.html

If LE thought she disappeared willingly, I don't know why the sheriff would go on a national show pretending otherwise.

It will be interesting to watch this unfold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellaine View Post
    Well, the vast VAST majority of sex trafficking kidnapping/crime is not people going after clean, middle-aged white women with established lives, families and friends in their own communities. They are generally looking for younger, more vulnerable and malleable victims. I'm always prepared to eat my foot, but I'll be pretty genuinely shocked if it turns out that way.

No matter what--whether an abduction, she left on her own, she left for someone else, however it plays out--I'm very relieved for her and her family and loved ones that she is safe and in a place where can be cared for. It's a good end.
    34 is middle aged? man, I thought I had ten years, not minus 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post

This interview with the sheriff from GMA makes it sounds like he thinks it was a legit kidnapping: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...125-story.html

If LE thought she disappeared willingly, I don't know why the sheriff would go on a national show pretending otherwise.

I don't think they have much info yet. They said they planned on reinterviewing her later, but all they have to go on is 2 Hispanic women that were armed with a dark SUV.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I have less than a year until my middleagedment

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

My condolences, Angie.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    My condolences, Angie.
    Would you guys stop. I have 10 years + on both of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I don't think they have much info yet. They said they planned on reinterviewing her later, but all they have to go on is 2 Hispanic women that were armed with a dark SUV.

I have less than a year until my middleagedment

Well they obviously have more info than what we're privy to ... the sheriff even said there was info they're not releasing yet. We never know everything LE knows.

But what I'm saying is that the sheriff could have said nothing at all while they continue to investigate, but he chose to go on Good Morning America, and he spoke about the case as if there's little doubt she was abducted. I have a hard time believing he'd do that if they had any major doubts about her story. Jmo.
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Would you guys stop. I have 10 years + on both of you.
    I'm totally just kidding. Also you are in way better shape than me.

I will say, if it turns out that she was, indeed kidnapped, I will admit that I was wrong. I guess time will tell.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I am with Angie on this and not really buying things.

Hah! I'm 36. Guess that might be a dig at myself, more than it was meant at anyone else. No meanness intended, I swear.

I think police depts learned a lesson with that kidnapped woman in Ca. The police told everybody they thought the whole kidnapping story was fake. Well, the kidnapping was true and the woman eventually sued the police dept.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ake+kidnapping

Here's an interview with Sherri's sister.

"We are overwhelmed with joy over how supportive everyone has been to bring us together as a family again," Koester said. "Everyone's tireless efforts has made our family whole this Thanksgiving. We cannot thank you enough."
    "She has been through a very traumatic event and needs time with her family," Koester said. "I don't have any details into the case, I just know that getting her face out there was the best thing we could do."

When asked about the sisters' reunion, Koester only said, "It was a very joyous reunion, and we were just very, very excited to see each other."

Koester was asked how she and the family handled Papini going missing for three weeks, but gave very little insight into how the family coped with her disappearance.

"It's been a range of emotions -- sadness, anger," Koester said. "Right now, it's just joy, lots and lots of joy."

Sherri Papini, who was found alive Thanksgiving morning near Interstate 5 in Yolo County, was "very emotional" after a passing driver came upon her, Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko said Friday.

Investigators are searching for two armed Hispanic women driving a dark-colored SUV whom detectives believe abducted Papini on Nov. 2 while she was out for a jog near her home the Shasta County town of Mountain Gate, Bosenko said.

In an interview Friday on "Good Morning America," Bosenko called it very rare for her to be released.

Papini was found Thursday bound by restraints near I-5 and County Road 17 but was able to flag down a driver, who called authorities and connected the mother of two with her husband, Keith, by cellphone, Bosenko said.
    She was very emotional to be released and hear her husband's voice and then a few hours later to be reunited with him," Bosenko said.

Papini was treated at a hospital for unspecified injuries and released. Officials said they were not aware of a motive for the kidnapping.

Investigators have spoken with Papini but hoped to get more information soon in the effort to uncover what happened over the last three weeks, Bosenko said. It was not clear if she knew the women she said abducted her, police said.

Obviously she was emotional and quite upset, but elated to be freed, and so we were able to get some information from her," Bosenko said. "Then, in the days following this, we will be following up with her."

Family members previously called her a "super mom" who would never abandon her family. Her husband reported her missing when she failed to pick up their two young children from day care.

Her cellphone and headphones were found near where she was last seen.

"She could drop her phone, but she would never in a million years not pick up our children at the time that she normally would have," Keith Papini told "Good Morning America" before his wife was found.

Her husband was cleared as a suspect after passing a polygraph test. Before she was found, he said he was "getting very angry and frustrated" and "scared for my wife."
    http://www.kcra.com/article/these-4-...season/8357352

hmm, here's something else

Police are now hunting for two Hispanic women considered armed and dangerous, and driving a dark SUV, over the kidnapping.
    Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko said that the description was based on 'voice recognition' - suggesting that Papini wasn't able to see her captors.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4R7AngWVp
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

and some more stuff from the sister's interview.

Reporter: Was she employed?
    Sheila: I don't have an answer to that question.

Reporter: And she hasn't been reunited with her children yet?
    Sheila: I know she's been reunited with Keith

Reporter: I know you mentioned she was back with Keith…has she been reunited with the kids yet?
    Sheila: That's not a question that I have an answer to at this time.

Reporter: Do Her children understand that she's back home?
    Sheila: I can't answer that question. I don't know.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 11-26-2016 at 03:58 AM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Okay, so through voice recognition she identified them as 2 Hispanic women who were armed and in a dark SUV?

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Okay, so through voice recognition she identified them as 2 Hispanic women who were armed and in a dark SUV?
    Maybe she saw the car when they kidnapped her?

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I think police depts learned a lesson with that kidnapped woman in Ca. The police told everybody they thought the whole kidnapping story was fake. Well, the kidnapping was true and the woman eventually sued the police dept.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ake+kidnapping

Here's an interview with Sherri's sister.

http://www.kcra.com/article/these-4-...season/8357352

I do think LE has to be careful about suggesting this is a hoax, even if they suspect it is; however ... and sorry to sound like a broken record ... the sheriff could have stopped after the press conference, during which he gave no indication he doesn't believe her. His appearance on GMA, to me, seems like an attempt to convince the public this was a legit abduction rather than a "CYA" interview.

I agree with those who say this case is weird and hinky, but I'm willing to give this lady the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

I think the sister just doesn?t want to reveal anything about Sherri or the children's whereabouts. I feel bad for her ... she's very pregnant and probably very stressed out.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ada7e...chained-beaten

Report: Northern California woman found chained, beaten

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) ? A newspaper report says a Northern California woman found near an interstate had been chained to an object and badly beaten.

The Sacramento Bee on Friday cited a radio dispatch recording it obtained describing the reappearance of 34-year-old Sherri Papini.

The dispatch recording quotes California Highway Patrol officers as saying Papini was chained to an unspecified object. The officers also told dispatchers that the woman was heavily battered.

Papini was found near Interstate 5 on Thursday after disappearing while jogging on Nov. 2. Police are looking for two women who allegedly left her near the spot she was found by a passing motorist.

I agree with those who say this case is weird and hinky, but I'm willing to give this lady the benefit of the doubt for the time being.
    This is how I feel. I want to believe her that this happened and I feel horrible for not...but all the stuff just seems off to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Well I found this in the comment section of an article:

http://umbrellaofsuspicion.com/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-26-2016 at 10:34 AM.

Okay. Now something strange just got downright twilight zone.

If that was really her, she really doesn't like Hispanics.

I'm so stupefied right now.

Ok, in the comments of the article Angie posted it says that her pinterest account reflects similar skinhead things even recently. I am lousy at finding FB or Pinterest accounts or such...so can one of you super sleuthers find her Pinterest account?

Anyone have a link to her Pinterest? I don't know how to use it. Spapini is her user name. People in the comments say she has white pride-ish posts up on there but didn't post examples so I'd like to see them for myself.

Thread Information