Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Sherri Papini (34) missing from Shasta County, CA since 11/2/16

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I don't think that post was made by her, as it references her article within.
    Yeah, it's not hers, but it references her article and I think (based on her pinterest and other posts) that she thinks that way too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellaine View Post
    Are any of those old blog posts confirmed to be by her? I'm leaning towards hoax, but I have yet t see any concrete proof those were hers?
    They're definitely years old, & as others have pointed out, when someone hates you enough to impersonate you online, they don't write shit that makes you out to be the righteous hero. So I think they're for real. I think that once upon a time there was a lot more too because of the way that second article references her as an authority on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    They're definitely years old, & as others have pointed out, when someone hates you enough to impersonate you online, they don't write shit that makes you out to be the righteous hero. So I think they're for real. I think that once upon a time there was a lot more too because of the way that second article references her as an authority on the subject.
    agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Double agree with blighted and Ani.

I find new bruises everyday on me - and i'm not an active human - but i'm small.

The story thing may not of been her, I can see it being satire written by someone who had enough of her bigot bullshit. She clearly holds those values.

And yeah, LOL at her bleached hair being her pride and joy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Interesting article about ransom dude: http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...abduction.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Interesting article about ransom dude: http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...abduction.html
    I'm not going to make any bones about this - I have literally just signed up for MDS again just to say that this whole story is the biggest crock of crap I've ever heard in my life.

All of it. I have no idea what is actually going on, or whodunnit, or whytheydunnit, but it's just nonsense.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    That promo video tho

Project Taken. I suppose he has a special set of skills too.

An anonymous donor that happens to speak just like him and use the same vocabulary. Mmmnmhmmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I wonder when we will ever hear from her and/or see pictures of her?
    Abducted jogger skips town with family and leaves dogs behind

REDDING, Calif. — The California mom found beaten and bloody on a highway after going missing for three weeks has skipped town with her husband — and left their two dogs behind.

Sherri and Keith Papini left their home in Redding with their two kids but decided not to bring the dogs, friends said.

A “buddy of Keith’s” was at the Papini home on Sundust Road on Saturday around noon — and told a Post reporter he was there to “walk the dogs.”

He then took the smaller dog on a leash and said he “couldn’t answer any questions” and “I’m going to go walk her now.”

He said he was there “just helping out.”

A neighbor who has lived next to the Papini house, which is Keith’s childhood home, and has known him since he was 5 years old, said, “I don’t think they’re ever coming back here again.”

Another neighbor said “they’re way up north, in cold country” where there’s “snow on the ground” and “wealthy relatives” who have given them a place to stay.

More here: http://nypost.com/2016/12/05/abducte...s-dogs-behind/

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I wonder when we will ever hear from her and/or see pictures of her?
    What a weird article

A neighbor who has lived next to the Papini house, which is Keith’s childhood home, and has known him since he was 5 years old, said, “I don’t think they’re ever coming back here again.”

Another neighbor said “they’re way up north, in cold country” where there’s “snow on the ground” and “wealthy relatives” who have given them a place to stay.

I agree, it is weird.

Also, fuck them for leaving the dogs if they never plan on going back. What a bunch of dicks.

That was my thought as well, Liv. I wonder if the neighbor just said that without even knowing what their intentions were. Maybe she is one of those nosy neighbors that wanted to be in the papers or something.

I hate this couple.

I'm pretty sure the reporter lurking around their house questioning neighbors is the nosy one here. Even if they don't intend on living in the house anymore, they obviously haven't moved all their possessions yet, or the media would have reported seeing moving trucks, so there's a good chance they'll be back for their stuff, including the dogs. They made arrangements for their care, so it's not like they abandoned the dogs. It's a pretty silly story, but we are talking about the NY Post here, so ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I hate this couple.
    I'm with you.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Ugh.

LEWISTON, Calif. —
    Authorities are searching for a missing Trinity County woman whose relatives are seeking help from a self-described kidnap consultant involved in the high-profile case of Sherri Papini, who later turned up free in Yolo County.

The Record Searchlight reported Tuesday that Nicole Santos-Hamann said the family is speaking with Cameron Gamble about her missing 51-year-old mother Stacey Smart of Lewiston.

Trinity County Sheriff's authorities say Smart was reported missing Nov. 2 and the last contact she had with family was Oct. 12.

Santos-Hamann said Gamble spoke with the family Sunday night and offered advice about coming up with a bounty or reward leading to Smart, who does not have a history of mental illness and regularly checked in with family and friends.

"We really don't know what happened to her," she told the newspaper. "We know it's not normal. Something is very wrong."

Trinity County Sheriff's authorities continue to search for Smart. They do not believe Smart's case is connected to that involving missing Northern California jogger Sherri Papini, said Lynn Ward, a sheriff's spokesman.

Papini said she was seized Nov. 2 while jogging about a mile from her rural home outside Redding.

Papini turned up three weeks later when she was spotted waving for help on a California freeway - a day after Gamble, a self-described "international kidnap and ransom consultant," posted a video offering a reward for information leading to her kidnappers. Police have said they don't believe the offer spurred her release.

Anyone with information about Smart's whereabouts is asked to contact the Trinity County Sheriff's office.

http://www.kcra.com/article/missing-...ultant/8470881

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-happened.html

In the days after she vanished Sherri Papini's frantic husband Keith went to see the parents of a teenage girl who vanished 18 years ago in strikingly similar circumstances, DailyMail.com can reveal.
    Missing Tera Smith - a high school friend of Sherri - disappeared without trace on August 22, 1998 after leaving her rural home in Redding, California for an early evening jog.
    She was heading for the same trail where Sherri, 34, vanished while out jogging on November 2.
    Sometimes Silver Linings are Blue http://carisaadrienne.com Everyone has a body but not every body has a soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Killingtime View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-happened.html

In the days after she vanished Sherri Papini's frantic husband Keith went to see the parents of a teenage girl who vanished 18 years ago in strikingly similar circumstances, DailyMail.com can reveal.
    Missing Tera Smith - a high school friend of Sherri - disappeared without trace on August 22, 1998 after leaving her rural home in Redding, California for an early evening jog.
    She was heading for the same trail where Sherri, 34, vanished while out jogging on November 2.
    Hm, makes me wonder if Sherri got the idea from that incident?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Wait - so she actually knew Tera? I posted her missing case earlier on this thread but had no idea they knew one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Wait - so she actually knew Tera? I posted her missing case earlier on this thread but had no idea they knew one another.
    This is the first time I am hearing they were friends too.

ETA: link connected the 2 women: http://www.nx2.com/a/nano/18-years-b...-jogging-10886

What's interesting is all news outlets started reporting this within the last couple of hours
    Last edited by Angiebla; 12-06-2016 at 04:27 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

So the same person who wrote the Julie Mott MDS pieces is also reporting the Tera/Sherri thing

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...d6e22802bc8c8f

Tera was most likely murdered by Troy Zink.

Even by Sherri's own story she said 2 Hispanic women kidnapped her, not some white man.

Locals are commenting here

https://redding.craigslist.org/search/rnr

The reddit thread has been updated with people who claim to know her. They suspect she has BPD. Interesting.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/MarkMyWords...her_abduction/

I did see somebody asked a question on there that I had not thought of. I know a lot of people on here live in CA, so maybe you can answer.

Sherri's husband said she was kept in a basement. Do homes in that area have basements?

I just ask that because my daughter had a friend come up from Louisiana. He thought it was so weird that we had a basement. I don't think he's ever been in one.
    Everybody around here has a basement.

Thread Information