Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Sherri Papini (34) missing from Shasta County, CA since 11/2/16

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    The reddit thread has been updated with people who claim to know her. They suspect she has BPD. Interesting.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/MarkMyWords...her_abduction/

I did see somebody asked a question on there that I had not thought of. I know a lot of people on here live in CA, so maybe you can answer.

Sherri's husband said she was kept in a basement. Do homes in that area have basements?

I just ask that because my daughter had a friend come up from Louisiana. He thought it was so weird that we had a basement. I don't think he's ever been in one.
    Everybody around here has a basement.
    I've read that entire thread & all the subthreads now, a couple of people answered it - both said no basements there & the second one went further & said it was because of the earthquake risk. But that's coming from 2 random internet posters so who knows?

(We don't ever have them here either but I'm not sure why - could be all the rock platforms & sandstone below the surface maybe).

& that thread jumped from around 800 posts to over 3000 in 24-48hrs. Most of them didn't read what was already posted & so the same info, questions & theories are repeated over & over. There's also a growing number of disgruntled WS members bitching about Tricia, WS mods & members

(Have to admit it's good seeing the racism over WS getting called out though, it's always pissed me off)

Edit
    Also, I mentioned this on Reddit because there were rumours mentioned re an ex-boyfriend of Sherri's who was a skinhead & had recently been released from jail. Being in the punk scene you tend to end up having a fair bit of contact with skinheads whether you want to or not & the first thing that came to mind when I read those rumours was the 3 different descriptions of her hair - "chopped" from the sheriff, "shaved" from her husband & "long blonde" from the witness who called 911.

If she was grabbed by this alleged ex who wanted her back with him & back in the scene, a boot girl hair cut would fit all 3 descriptions. I guess if she was scared enough she might make up some bullshit story (racist of course) to deflect attention from him too.

I don't think it's at all likely though. This guy might not even exist & the behaviour of her husband & hostage negotiator dude is dodgy as fuck so it wouldn't explain what's going on with those 2.
    Last edited by blighted star; 12-07-2016 at 04:22 AM.

The reddit thread has been updated with people who claim to know her. They suspect she has BPD. Interesting.

I did see somebody asked a question on there that I had not thought of. I know a lot of people on here live in CA, so maybe you can answer.

Sherri's husband said she was kept in a basement. Do homes in that area have basements?

I just ask that because my daughter had a friend come up from Louisiana. He thought it was so weird that we had a basement. I don't think he's ever been in one.
    I have never seen a house here that has one, in my life. So my answer would be no one here has basements, BUT I am sure someone could make one if they wanted to (they built their own house, etc.), so I wouldn't say it isn't possible. However, there is just no reason to have a basement in CA, really. No tornados or anything....

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    There are a few, but it's very rare. I have one in my little cottage that's tiny and for storage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

BPD as in bipolar or borderline? I read other places people suspect she's bipolar.

That's interesting about the basement. How would she even know if her face was covered most of time? Unless she went into one of those makeshift cellars.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Re: Hair ... First, I'm pretty sure Keith never used the word "shaved." If someone can show me when/where he said that, I'd appreciate it. The media outlets using that word are attributing it to the written statement he released to ABC, which clearly does not use the word "shaved" (I posted the statement here on 11-29). He said "chopped."

Look at these links, for example:

http://people.com/crime/sherri-papin...ighing-87-lbs/

http://www.aww.com.au/latest-news/cr...sing-mum-29894

http://time.com/4584837/sherri-papin...tions-release/

RIP, journalism.

Second, the 911 caller who said "long hair" is the same one who described Sherri as "uninjured" after driving by in the dark without stopping. If her hair was chopped to around her shoulders, that might appear "long" to someone who obviously didn't get a clear look at her. The sheriff has confirmed repeatedly she was injured and that her hair was cut off. I don't think he's lying, and I don't consider that 911 caller a credible source.

I think the simplest explanation on the hair situation is that Sherri's hair was in a ponytail or braid while jogging, and the person who cut it ... whether an abductor or not ... just chopped it off at the ponytail. The front would fall to around the shoulders, and the back would be a bit shorter and choppier. (In fact, online tutorials for how to cut a long bob often have you start by cutting your hair in a ponytail at the nape of your neck. I watched several when I was considering cutting mine.) I don't think anyone got out the scissors and clippers and spent a bunch of time Edward Scissorhand-ing her.

Re: Basements... I was reading WS a couple of weeks ago when they were going round and round about the basement issue. Yes, there are some homes with basements. Not tons like where I live, but some older homes. Apparently, some older homes in that area were built on large crawlspaces due to flooding, then a dam was built to prevent flooding, and some people turned their crawlspaces into basements. So they're not common, but, like Boston said, not out of the question, either.

Re: Ex in jail ... The rumor I heard was that it's her ex-husband who recently got out of jail. He is not a skinhead (and insisted in a interview there's no way Sherri wrote that skinheadz blog post). Which rumor to believe? I'm going with neither for now.

There are tons of rumors out there about this case that are repeated over and over as fact. At this point, I don't believe anything that hasn't been confirmed by law enforcement.

Lastly, if she was abducted and is lying about her abductors out of fear (like Abigail Hernandez did, for example), I agree with blighted that, due to her racist tendencies and hatred of Latinos, her go-to would be to blame Hispanics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

The husband of Sherri Papini, the Northern California woman who went missing for three weeks, has passed a voluntary polygraph (lie-detector) test, a sheriff told the New York Post.

Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko told the newspaper that Keith Papini “has been cooperative and even volunteered for a polygraph, which he passed.”

Bosenko, however, didn’t rule Keith out as a suspect in his wife’s Nov. 2 abduction as she was out jogging near her home in Redding, California.

“We are keeping an open mind and looking at all avenues,” Bosenko was quoted as saying.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2195...ut-as-suspect/

That's old info from the sheriffs that the media has shamelessly started recycling for click bait. They later announced Keith was cleared.
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Just sharing what's out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Just sharing what's out there.

I didn't mean to sound critical ... I've just noticed that popping up a lot of places today, and some folks are under the impression it's new.

If her hair was still down to her shoulders, just cut a little bit, why in the ever loving fuck did her poser of a husband even bring it up? He is super press hungry and a huge fucking attention whore that needs to shut the fuck up and stay off the TV and out of the papers.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    If her hair was still down to her shoulders, just cut a little bit, why in the ever loving fuck did her poser of a husband even bring it up? He is super press hungry and a huge fucking attention whore that needs to shut the fuck up and stay off the TV and out of the papers.

Her hair was pretty much down to her ass, so more than a little bit was cut off, but I think it was his "signature long blond hair" description that rubs people the wrong way ... which I do get. Otherwise, it was really just something that he included in the the list of things that was done to her, which is to be expected.

He seems to have shut up for the time being.

Lolol at this DM article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4SCsUc7tY

They literally describe every object in the room in an old Christmas pic of Sherri and her mom and kids ... that's practically the whole story.

The media seems desperate to keep the momentum going on this, even though there's nothing new to report atm.

I have never seen a single picture where her hair is any longer then about bra level, and believe me, she thinks she is something and has a billion pics out there floating around. From bra level to shoulder level isn't that different.

I have never seen a single picture where her hair is any longer then about bra level, and believe me, she thinks she is something and has a billion pics out there floating around. From bra level to shoulder level isn't that different.

Her apparent love of herself (and pictures of herself) is one of the things that makes me question whether she would be willing to have the shit beat out of her, nose broken, burned, branded and her hair chopped off for a hoax. I'm not so sure. I know others have harmed themselves in hoaxes, but I don't know about this one. I'm still very much on the fence. (I also question whether she'd be able to inflict all that on herself ... so I think she would have to have "help.")

The DM link I posted has a pic that looks like her hair was about to her waist, but I don't know if it was that long when she "disappeared." There's a Halloween pic floating around out there that shows her hair ... I've seen it somewhere. I think it was a significant enough amount that even a non-poser would mention it, haha.

This girl and this story just irritates me. I don't mean to be argumentative. I just have a lot of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Her apparent love of herself (and pictures of herself) is one of the things that makes me question whether she would be willing to have the shit beat out of her, nose broken, burned, branded and her hair chopped off for a hoax. I'm not so sure. I know others have harmed themselves in hoaxes, but I don't know about this one. I'm still very much on the fence. (I also question whether she'd be able to inflict all that on herself ... so I think she would have to have "help.")

The DM link I posted has a pic that looks like her hair was about to her waist, but I don't know if it was that long when she "disappeared." There's a Halloween pic floating around out there that shows her hair ... I've seen it somewhere. I think it was a significant enough amount that even a non-poser would mention it, haha.
    I thought the same thing! She's so vain, she wouldn't have purposely fucked up her face. Hell, I know some non-vain people that wouldn't consent to that.

I do think the husband did probably dramatize her injuries though.

This girl and this story just irritates me. I don't mean to be argumentative. I just have a lot of doubts.
    When the sheriff said her phone had been "placed" there and it was "staged" I knew something was up. I think that is the reason she was originally considered a "voluntary missing adult".

So she wasn't raped (that I heard of), they didn't ask for money, what's the point? Why would they go to all that trouble, and risk getting caught with a woman everyone is looking for, for no reason? It doesn't make sense.

So yeah, I'm on the fence as well

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Ventured over to WS and damn those people watch entirely too many Lifetime original movies.

I'm still going with hoax and hoping the silence from the sheriff's dept means they're waiting on forensics.

I've been wondering if Sherri pissed some people off with her behavior and they decided to kidnap, assault, and release her to send a message to her/her family/the community. I just find it interesting that she was apparently abducted by two Latina women while she talks shit about Latinos.

That's the old info again (it was posted the other day, too) ... from before she was found. I can't believe it's being recycled by so many sites. Weird.

Keith was cleared by police.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    That's the old info again (it was posted the other day, too) ... from before she was found. I can't believe it's being recycled by so many sites. Weird.

Keith was cleared by police.
    But wasn't he cleared immediately after the polygraph? This article is talking like they said that he had taken the polygraph in the past, but they still aren't sure if he was involved. I don't know. This case is so bizarre.

But wasn't he cleared immediately after the polygraph? This article is talking like they said that he had taken the polygraph in the past, but they still aren't sure if he was involved. I don't know. This case is so bizarre.
    Unless he had to take a 2nd polygraph? One when she was missing and one right after she was found.

I think Tupelo is right. It's probably just something that's getting recycled.

Double agree with blighted and Ani.
    x trip

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Also, fuck them for leaving the dogs if they never plan on going back. What a bunch of dicks.
    I hate this couple.
    word x 2

Yep. Also the info on her injuries is sketchy A F so i'm sus until it's clear.

Quote Originally Posted by sheeppiss View Post
    I'm still going with hoax and hoping the silence from the sheriff's dept means they're waiting on forensics.
    Same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

A super long, but interesting article bringing up a lot of good points on why many people think this is a hoax:

https://heatst.com/life/gone-girl-ha...sherri-papini/

Gone Girl: Have Internet Sleuths Solved the Case of ‘Super Mom’ Sherri Papini?

WS has apparently shut down the thread for this case and have been banning people that talk of it being hoax. People in the thread were told that since 'there is no new info' they are closing it and everyone should go to the cold case threads and talk about those. You know. All those threads without any new info. There is also a reddit community for this case now as well that got a good boost a member due to WS silliness. https://www.reddit.com/r/Sherri_Papini/
    Last edited by teknansen; 12-18-2016 at 11:08 AM.

Websleuths is the worst.

Thread Information