Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: ID channel: Learn how to commit the perfect murder

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Your Worst Nightmare and Web of Lies (new one this week!) are mine, but Murder Calls is getting to be one.
    Those two are in my top 5! I have to sus murder calls!

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I did know this existed until I watched Web of Lies.

People actually rehome their adopted kids- rehome them in forever homes like people do their animals.

Call me shocked and disgusted as FK.

A couple rehomed their adopted 6-year-old daughter because she had issues. Yep. They rehomed her right into a sexual predator's house.
    RIGHT!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

I just flipped through my DVR list, I have Real Detective (it's back on), Fear Thy Neighbor, Web of Lies and See no Evil on there. I'm def an ID junkie.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I was watching Wives with Knives one day. Husband caught some of the show.

We needed to go somewhere and he told me to wait...he wanted to see who did it.

UH, it's called wives with knives idiot. I'm pretty sure the wife did it.
    Fun fact - Jahi McMaths uncle (the one that was always on camera with the attorney) was an actor on one of the Wives With Knives episodes.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I just flipped through my DVR list, I have Real Detective (it's back on), Fear Thy Neighbor, Web of Lies and See no Evil on there. I'm def an ID junkie.
    Oooooh I love See No Evil and Fear Thy Neighbour! Wives with Knives will always be a guily pleasure and of course anything Candace presents, lolol.

Lester Holt though. THAT IS MY MAYYYNE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

I just discovered a new channel on my tv. It's called Justice. It's another 24/7 crime network. They have some good stuff on there.

http://www.justicenetworktv.com/shows

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks

I just discovered a new channel on my tv. It's called Justice. It's another 24/7 crime network. They have some good stuff on there.

http://www.justicenetworktv.com/shows
    I don't get that station. :( it seems to be a over the air channel and not cable. I get nothing here. I'm paying dearly for Comcast, but I'm not going without the ID channel again. I missed it during my cord-cutting experiment.

I've only been watching Web of Lies, which is my favorite, Evil Lives Here, See No Evil (another favorite) and a bunch of other's that I can't remember. The rest I like to catch On Demand without commercials.

Speaking of cross cases, ok no one spoke of it...

Remember the Malika Willoughby story? Star basketball players, she killed her lover Rosalind Ross? Well she had a brother, Asante Willoughby who went missing in the 90's. Malika's case was on one of those ID channel shows, I can't remember the name of it. She shot Roz in the driveway of Popeyes Chicken, on camera. I don't think that it was See No Evil, they usually do cases where the killer is unknown, she didn't run. I'm surprised that the case wasn't on here, it was kind of big since both Malika and Roz were high school and college basketball stars. Roz was almost in the WNBA.

anybody watch Hell House on ID?

I really liked the story of Greystone Mansion
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greystone_Mansion

Southwest to Salem is an AMAZING documentary.

I don't usually cry, but this one made me tear up. Some happy tears and a few rage tears.

With the doc. Making a murderer- some could argue they did it or didn't do it. With this doc. you know these girls didn't do it. You know some shitty man was just pissed and forced his young daughter's to accuse these girls. They were totally screwed over by the justice system because they were gay.

On the night of Saturday, Oct. 15, every LGBTQ person and ally—and anyone who wants to see unequivocal proof of how messed up the American criminal justice system is—should plant themselves in front of a TV set and watch Southwest of Salem. The documentary, which airs on Investigation Discovery at 8 p.m., tells the story of the San Antonio Four—a group of Latina lesbians who were wrongly convicted of gang-raping two girls in the mid-’90s. Each served more than a decade in prison.

Elizabeth Ramirez, Cassandra Rivera, Kristie Mayhugh, and Anna Vasquez, all now in their early 40s, were found guilty of aggravated sexual assault on a child after two of Ramirez’s nieces, then 7 and 9, claimed the four women had raped them with various objects while they were staying in Ramirez and Mayhugh’s home. As Linda Rodriguez McRobbie explained in a 2013 Slate piece, the case was a product of “a weird, panicked time in recent American history, when the word gay or lesbian was too often conflated with pedophile.” Despite inconsistencies in the girls’ stories; the fact that their father was angry at Ramirez, his former sister-in-law, for rejecting his romantic advances and coming out as a lesbian; and evidence of overt and coded homophobia in the women’s trials, all four ended up behind bars.
    More than 16 years later, one of the accusers recanted her story, claiming that both she and her sister were pressured by their father into making the claims. The scientific expert, who had testified that physical evidence proved the girls had been abused, also recanted. And after the Innocence Project of Texas got involved, the women received early releases—though the crimes are still on their records.
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2...onio_four.html

Just a small spoiler because the article above is a little outdated- their crimes were totally wiped clean.
    “All parties and courts, including this one, agree that all four (defendants) are entitled to have their convictions and sentences vacated because of the introduction of what is now known to be scientifically invalid or inaccurate evidence.”

The court declared that the four women were factually innocent and that “they are exonerated.”
    Here's the whole case breakdown
    http://www.law.umich.edu/special/exo...px?caseid=5048
    Last edited by bermstalker; 05-14-2017 at 02:58 AM.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Southwest to Salem is an AMAZING documentary.

I don't usually cry, but this one made me tear up. Some happy tears and a few rage tears.

With the doc. Making a murderer- some could argue they did it or didn't do it. With this doc. you know these girls didn't do it. You know some shitty man was just pissed and forced his young daughter's to accuse these girls. They were totally screwed over by the justice system because they were gay.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2...onio_four.html

Just a small spoiler because the article above is a little outdated- their crimes were totally wiped clean.

Here's the whole case breakdown
    http://www.law.umich.edu/special/exo...px?caseid=5048
    I'm going to see if it re-airs. It sounds very good.

Wasn?t the show I Survived on ID? They weren?t all crime cases (some were accidents, animal attacks, etc), but there were some harrowing stories on that show.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    Wasn?t the show I Survived on ID? They weren?t all crime cases (some were accidents, animal attacks, etc), but there were some harrowing stories on that show.
    I believe it was on Lifetime/A&E. I love watching that show, wish they had newer ones. Lifetime still plays reruns.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I figured it was time to have an ID channel thread.

It's my go-to channel.

What's your favorite?
    Mine, deadly women. I like the fact that they have 3 murders shown in 30 minutes. I get annoyed with some of the other shows that drag out for a whole hour.

Just got this channel on my Firestick, so I guess I'm late to the party. I binge watched "Dates from Hell" and now I'll probably have nightmares.

Of course, I watch Deadly Women for my own disturbing reasons.

Didn't see this thread until now. Lucky coincidence? Time to catch up.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I love how they try to give it an acceptable name like "Rehome" when in reality it's giving up on someone because they don't want to deal with them anymore. Same goes for animals. Unless it's because of circumstances that aren't within someone's control, it should be called what it really is. Throwing them away because you're a douche that can't be bothered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    omg. I wasn't aware of it either until that episode. I was pissed.
    You adopt because you want a child, but you can't just give away your own child so why the hell would you for the adopted one? People are horrible.
    I dunno, guys. I think people deserve credit for throwing in the towel. Maybe it's cause I'm a quitter, but it shows character to know your limits.
    Would it be better when you hear about these "parents" chaining the kid to a radiator and going to Tampa for a week for vacation? It's not like they can't deal with a problem kid then they suddenly become stellar parents who completely shine through the situation. If they can't do it, let em give up. Seems better than the alternative.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I dunno, guys. I think people deserve credit for throwing in the towel. Maybe it's cause I'm a quitter, but it shows character to know your limits.
    Would it be better when you hear about these "parents" chaining the kid to a radiator and going to Tampa for a week for vacation? It's not like they can't deal with a problem kid then they suddenly become stellar parents who completely shine through the situation. If they can't do it, let em give up. Seems better than the alternative.
    I think the problem is that they don't really vet the people they are giving the kids to. It's just yucky. Rehoming kids sounds terrible.

See no Evil- OMG. That show gives me chills. The last episode had the murder of Jordie on it. I actually gasped watching her murder. Even tho the video was super blurry, you could still see that big man beat the shit out of her, then throw her in the bushes. Then he came back with his wife and loaded her in the car. CRAZY
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6de3sh

I think the problem is that they don't really vet the people they are giving the kids to. It's just yucky. Rehoming kids sounds terrible.

See no Evil- OMG. That show gives me chills. The last episode had the murder of Jordie on it. I actually gasped watching her murder. Even tho the video was super blurry, you could still see that big man beat the shit out of her, then throw her in the bushes. Then he came back with his wife and loaded her in the car. CRAZY
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6de3sh
    Yes! That one was freaky.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I believe it was on Lifetime/A&E. I love watching that show, wish they had newer ones. Lifetime still plays reruns.
    Thx! A&E must be where I watched it. That show (usually) kind of freaked me out.

Ok now I?m going to watch See No Evil- thx for the heads up!

Lol- A couple of days ago I told hubby, ?Hey I read [earlier in this thread] about a true crime show I?ve never heard of called Wives With Knives.?
    He started side eye-ing me & said ?Hmm... I wonder what *that* show?s about?!?
    😂Yeah, that?ll keep him in line.

Thread Information