Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bianca Harrington (20) killed a woman in an auto accident when she drove after smoking five bongs and staying up all night

My money is on Beli.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by maudlin View Post
    Just asked why the article was not listed in non MDS thread, since the dead victim was not on facebook. Makes sense to me. Could have put her on another thread - weird & bizzare, current news - take your pick. Bianca Harrington has facebook, sure, but she's not dead. See what I mean?
    I constantly get confused on where stuff goes. I just put it in the one I think fits & hope its the right one,lol. :)

I agree w others,she had to be on something more than pot, not to remember her night. And how did she get a 'legal aid supervisor' so quickly(article said she was sitting on dock crying & this person was there) Also,what is she for exactly? I know to give 'legal aid',lol,but a little more indepth than that. :)

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    I put my hand up to at least two occasions, back in my youth, to driving when I shouldn't have at her age. It was only sheer luck, that a tragedy didn't occur resulting in my killing someone.

So tragic as this is, and so devastating for the victim and her family, I can't judge this young woman.

If only her passenger friend, or someone else she knew, had the good judgment to stop her from driving, but they were probably all as wasted as she was.

Her already shitty life, will be changed forever, by her mistake, as too will the victim's family's.

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    No one's meant to be talking, but it's the Coast.

Bianca's condensed backstory:

Birth father sucked, was in prison for 7 years, which here means some heavy shit went down.

Bianca and her siblings were placed into foster care and bounced around until she was about 8.

Then she was placed with her wonderful foster family who did give a shit. She was there for 8 years, util they were all taken out due to someone reporting weed on the property. (least of our foster systems issues..)

Not long after this, at 16, she crashed her car into a tree as an L plater, unsupervised. (Thus why she was on supervision/suspended licence)

Met baby daddy at 18, who was a junkie/dealer (meth) - (not being smug, but you know, I called it)

Had baby with baby daddy. Baby taken away by DOCS all before she was 20.

Baby still with DOCS. Baby daddy still dealing. Bianca confirmed to be addicted to Ice (meth) - she was drug tested in the hospital so we'll see what comes out in the court dates to come.

Foster mum not allowed contact with her, real mum trying to support her. Little sister who is apparently nothing like Bianca copping hate in her inbox.

In short; Coastal Youth Story 101.

--------------------------

I won't make excuses for this girl. What a dick.

BUT the Coast is hell for youngins, particularly those without any true supports. Crime rate is high, youth pregnancy highest in the COUNTRY, Meth SKYROCKETING, housing assistance cut 80% within last 2 years, MH support cut DRASTICALLY - Headspace, CHYMPH, DOCS (all/but these were very helpful on the coast) all had funding cuts leading to HUGE cuts in caseworkers etc.

It's all a big clusterfuck. Public transport is terrible, but a lot of these teens don't have parents/parent's with licence to teach them to drive, thus limiting employment options, thus leading them to stay in this shitty cycle.
    You're a gem Daisy! Ty for finding all this out & sharing! I love when we get the backstory! 😁
    What screws us up most in life,is the picture in our heads of how it's supposed to be..

I've met Bianca, i know the kinda life she's had. There is no excuse , but this is fuckin Terrible.

And to all her "friends" talking shit about her on facebook you know you were out partying with her too , calling her a junkie etc when your just as bad.... did you stop her from driving ? Can you honestly say you have never done a similar thing only you were lucky ?! Stop talking about her perasonal life and all her gory details. Thats her life she had to live it and fuck you for making details public knowledge.
    Go back to your pathetic lives and wait for the next one of you to fall so you can all have a field day. "Friends" yea right.

Ps. I bet if her father was out of prison you would all keep your mouth shut, bunch of pussies.
    This is fucked Bianca i wish you didn't make such a stupid choice and RIP Kay in no way did you deserve this. Condolences to her family and friends.
    Ok end rant, sorry everyone im done.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Jane View Post
    I've met Bianca, i know the kinda life she's had. There is no excuse , but this is fuckin Terrible.
    Okay. Wait. You actually KNOW her?

I get that she had a crappy life, but what was she like IRL? Did she act entitled? Was it habit to be loaded for her? Does she walk around with ducklips all of the time?

Just wondering.... Cause you met her and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I wonder what her passenger will have to say.

And to all her "friends" talking shit about her on facebook you know you were out partying with her too , calling her a junkie etc when your just as bad.... did you stop her from driving ? Can you honestly say you have never done a similar thing only you were lucky ?! Stop talking about her perasonal life and all her gory details. Thats her life she had to live it and fuck you for making details public knowledge.
    Go back to your pathetic lives and wait for the next one of you to fall so you can all have a field day. "Friends" yea right.
    This. This was my general issue with the coast/these kids. They all do this shit. The friends talking about it, and the ones I know, are just as bad. They've all had horrible times, and they didn't ask to be brought into this world, but they're all turning very quickly on their friend- that did exactly what they are still doing.

And I'm actually in Allison's level somewhat, I don't know about you guys, but I've certainly made poor choices in the past. Things could have gone differently for me, too. I'm just lucky they didn't and I woke up and took these stories to heart. (Which is also why I wanted to share the backstory, I think it's important. It's a very, sadly, common story).

I'm waiting people to get angry at me for this, (mainly the young twats talking all over FB), but this happens ALL THE TIME. The one good thing that can come from this is learning. Someone might not do the same thing now. Someone might look after their kids better and not put them through the life this young lady survived prior to this.

I hope this makes some sense? I'm sorry Kelly, it's so fucking sad.

Good grief...how fast was she driving? I realize it was a head on accident, but that is serious damage to both vehicles. What an absolute shame.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    This. This was my general issue with the coast/these kids. They all do this shit. The friends talking about it, and the ones I know, are just as bad. They've all had horrible times, and they didn't ask to be brought into this world, but they're all turning very quickly on their friend- that did exactly what they are still doing.

And I'm actually in Allison's level somewhat, I don't know about you guys, but I've certainly made poor choices in the past. Things could have gone differently for me, too. I'm just lucky they didn't and I woke up and took these stories to heart. (Which is also why I wanted to share the backstory, I think it's important. It's a very, sadly, common story).

I'm waiting people to get angry at me for this, (mainly the young twats talking all over FB), but this happens ALL THE TIME. The one good thing that can come from this is learning. Someone might not do the same thing now. Someone might look after their kids better and not put them through the life this young lady survived prior to this.

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar

I almost bowled over a little boy when I swerved over the centre line, it sobered me up really fast! I was nineteen years old and I never drove drunk again, but for a stroke of luck, it all could have enled so much tragically. Her friends have no right to be so judgmental, this could have happened to any one of them. It's a tragedy all 'round. Thanks daisylane, I know that I've been an obnoxious bitch at times, but I'm glad that you get me on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Okay. Wait. You actually KNOW her?

I get that she had a crappy life, but what was she like IRL? Did she act entitled? Was it habit to be loaded for her? Does she walk around with ducklips all of the time?

Just wondering.... Cause you met her and all.
    Yes i believe she was loaded probably meth, i believe she was going way to fast, overtaking on double lines over a crest.
    Its not self entitlement, its a survival mechinisim if your waiting on a public breakdown she wont ,She wont admit fault , but not cause she thinks she is right or doesnt believe she is at fault.... i dont believe the duck lips are a permanant thing 😂😂

Wow. I had dinner in Gosford tonight and they are trying so hard to make it nice. And then there's stuff like this happening.

Police have charged two people over the alleged theft and subsequent fraudulent use of property taken from a fatal motor vehicle crash scene at North Gosford earlier this month.

The crash happened at the intersection of the Pacific Highway and Dwyer Street about 6am on Saturday 3 September 2016, after a Holden Commodore and a Mitsubishi Mirage collided.

The driver of the Mirage, a 62-year-old woman, suffered multiple injuries and was taken to Gosford Hospital before being airlifted to Royal North Shore Hospital where she later died.

A 20-year-old woman was charged with dangerous driving occasioning death, negligent driving occasioning death, and drive while suspended. That matter remains before the court.

Subsequently Brisbane Water Local Area Command Police were alerted to numerous transactions being conducted on the woman’s bank accounts after her death.

Police will allege that the woman’s handbag was removed from the crash scene during the emergency response and taken to a nearby residence where credit cards and cash were stolen. The handbag was then returned to the crash site.

Police will allege that the cards were used on numerous occasions to purchase food, cigarettes, alcohol and a fishing rod from local businesses. When the frauds were discovered the cards were cancelled by relatives.

Shortly after 11.30am today (Wednesday 14 September 2016), investigators arrested a 42-year-old man and a 44-year-old woman at Gosford Railway Station.

They were taken to Gosford Police Station and the man was charged with 15 offences including dishonestly obtain financial advantage by deception (x 10), assault, intimidation and outstanding warrants (x 3).

He has been refused bail to appear at Gosford Local Court tomorrow (Thursday 15 September 2016).

The woman was charged with dishonestly obtain financial advantage by deception (x 5) and larceny.

She has been granted conditional bail to appear at Gosford Local Court on Tuesday 27 September 2016

Ugh, people are horrible

Wow,who does that?! How did they make it back in time to replace it & why would they think they wouldn't have gotten caught doing it that way?
    I agree,ppl ate horrible!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Hey meteor! We're right here. Time to take us out.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Hey meteor! We're right here. Time to take us out.
    I concur. Ugh....why do I keep coming here to see all this nastiness everyday. Curses MDS! How you've gotten me wrapped around your macabre little finger.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Wow. I had dinner in Gosford tonight and they are trying so hard to make it nice. And then there's stuff like this happening.

Police have charged two people over the alleged theft and subsequent fraudulent use of property taken from a fatal motor vehicle crash scene at North Gosford earlier this month.

The crash happened at the intersection of the Pacific Highway and Dwyer Street about 6am on Saturday 3 September 2016, after a Holden Commodore and a Mitsubishi Mirage collided.

The driver of the Mirage, a 62-year-old woman, suffered multiple injuries and was taken to Gosford Hospital before being airlifted to Royal North Shore Hospital where she later died.

A 20-year-old woman was charged with dangerous driving occasioning death, negligent driving occasioning death, and drive while suspended. That matter remains before the court.

Subsequently Brisbane Water Local Area Command Police were alerted to numerous transactions being conducted on the woman?s bank accounts after her death.

Police will allege that the woman?s handbag was removed from the crash scene during the emergency response and taken to a nearby residence where credit cards and cash were stolen. The handbag was then returned to the crash site.

Police will allege that the cards were used on numerous occasions to purchase food, cigarettes, alcohol and a fishing rod from local businesses. When the frauds were discovered the cards were cancelled by relatives.

Shortly after 11.30am today (Wednesday 14 September 2016), investigators arrested a 42-year-old man and a 44-year-old woman at Gosford Railway Station.

They were taken to Gosford Police Station and the man was charged with 15 offences including dishonestly obtain financial advantage by deception (x 10), assault, intimidation and outstanding warrants (x 3).

He has been refused bail to appear at Gosford Local Court tomorrow (Thursday 15 September 2016).

The woman was charged with dishonestly obtain financial advantage by deception (x 5) and larceny.

She has been granted conditional bail to appear at Gosford Local Court on Tuesday 27 September 2016
    I feel bad for Gossy. I used to go to the council meetings/chamber/local service meetings all the time - they really DO try to make it nice. They really DO try to curb this shit - that's why we pay security to roam Kibble park etc - we even set up lifesize chess FFS - I knew that would fail, but worth a shot, eh?

I heard this update today on the radio, didn't hear of the extra arrests. So fucked. No surprising though - they would have seen it as a win from a bad situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Gotta love gosford. People are assholes !

Gotta love gosford. People are assholes !
    Yep

Then they wonder why these kids turn out this way... I see angry asshole parents all the time coming down on their kids for fucking up.. when they're iced out of their faces themselves. It's a fucking cycle. And they KEEP cutting funding for any real assistance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Here are the bag stealing winners

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...h-Gosford.html

https://facebook.com/silvia.schreuder

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?i...friends_search

Sylvia schreuder and jason hall

Sylvia schreuder

Sylvia schreuder

Sylvia schreuder

Sylvia schreuder

Posted a million times as she has an unusual name and hopefully every future employer will google her.

Lots of fb comments from a niece of Sylvia's, with Sylvia commenting back under someone else's account. Stay classy.
    Last edited by Olivia; 09-15-2016 at 05:39 AM.

Just when you think this story couldn't get anymore messed up sheesh

Thread Information