Thread: Model Joselyn Cano (30), known as 'Mexican Kim Kardashian,' reportedly dead after botched butt lift surgery

Model Joselyn Cano (30), known as 'Mexican Kim Kardashian,' reportedly dead after botched butt lift surgery

https://www.facebook.com/joseycano/

https://www.instagram.com/joselyncano/

https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/ny...e5m-story.html

Joselyn Cano, a model and social media influencer known as the 'Mexican Kim Kardashian,' has died following a botched medical procedure, according to multiple reports.

The California resident, who was also a fashion designer and had nearly 13 million followers on Instagram, died last week at age 30, the Akes Family Funeral Homes said in a YouTube video featuring her funeral.

'Joselyn entered this life on Wednesday, March 14, 1990. She entered into Eternal Life on Monday, December 07, 2020,' a caption for the video reads.

Cano died after traveling to Colombia for butt lift surgery, Newsweek reported Thursday. The exact circumstances surrounding the incident remain unclear.

Her family could not be reached and the woman's swimwear business, Joselyn Cano Swimwear, did not return calls seeking comment. The company on Thursday shared a photo of what appears to be a resort on Instagram without any caption.

Friends and fans took to social media to pay tribute to the late model.

'Rest in peace beautiful!' tweeted Playboy model Daniella Chavez, who also shared an undated photo of her with Cano.

'She looked so good already wow prayers for her family she was so sweet,' model Lira Mercer wrote on Twitter.

Cano, who also posted content on OnlyFans, rose to fame in 2014 after appearing on the cover of Lowrider magazine, according to Colombian news outlet Noticias Caracol.

Her last post on Instagram came the day she reportedly died and featured a racy photo of her standing in front of a mirror.

'Good morning... wishing everyone an amazing day,' she wrote.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2020...t_lift_surgery
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 12-17-2020 at 07:24 PM.

So she was famous for something that came from an operation (like the Kardashians too). How impressive.

Also, why was she doing the butt lift in Columbia? That makes me think they wouldn't do anymore here in the US and she went somewhere that would do whatever she wanted as long as she paid.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    So she was famous for something that came from an operation (like the Kardashians too). How impressive.

Also, why was she doing the butt lift in Columbia? That makes me think they wouldn't do anymore here in the US and she went somewhere that would do whatever she wanted as long as she paid.
    It sounds to me like she didn't have enough $$$ to get a legit buttlift so she had to go to the black market/back alley doctor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I have a friend who moved back to his home in Colombia. He told me that you can get procedures there at American standards for a fraction of the American price. Depending on what you have done, you can even recuperate in a hotel suite with a private nurse. Since it is only 6 hours from Miami, medical tourism is a big thing there.

...because she needed more ass. Really? Bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    I have a friend who moved back to his home in Colombia. He told me that you can get procedures there at American standards for a fraction of the American price. Depending on what you have done, you can even recuperate in a hotel suite with a private nurse. Since it is only 6 hours from Miami, medical tourism is a big thing there.
    I had a surgery in Cancun about 10 years ago and it was similar. It sounds similar. Everything went well with me, but looking back I realize that things could have gone really wrong and I probably would have died. I don't think they were really equipped to deal with it if something went really wrong. There is a huge medical tourism industry in most countries outside the US and UK.

I had a surgery in Cancun about 10 years ago and it was similar. It sounds similar. Everything went well with me, but looking back I realize that things could have gone really wrong and I probably would have died. I don't think they were really equipped to deal with it if something went really wrong. There is a huge medical tourism industry in most countries outside the US and UK.
    You had your butt done?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Other than the weird shaped body, she looks nothing like Kim K.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    My Colombian friend tells me the same thing. Apparently, it's big biz there.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You had your butt done?
    No. My butt is just fine the way it is.

I had experimental weight loss surgery (nothing was cut, everything is still in place but it was stitched to mimic a sleeve). The stitches came out after about 9 months. I lost close to 60 lbs and have kept it off even after it came undone, but was hoping to lose a lot more. This was back in 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Other than the weird shaped body, she looks nothing like Kim K.
    Her face looks like Miley Cyrus.

Sorry, RBW, couldn't resist!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Sorry, RBW, couldn't resist!
    I knew you were messing with me.

I wouldn't mind having a tummy tuck and boob lift if I could ever lose about 40 more lbs. Basically a 'mommy makeover', but with no kid.

I knew you were messing with me.

I wouldn't mind having a tummy tuck and boob lift if I could ever lose about 40 more lbs. Basically a 'mommy makeover', but with no kid.
    Same! I wish my boobs were smaller in general. I feel like when they are big, it makes me look extra heavy all around. I hate my fat arms too.

Same! I wish my boobs were smaller in general. I feel like when they are big, it makes me look extra heavy all around. I hate my fat arms too.
    You look awesome, stop! I don't like my fat arms either...I forgot about those, lol.

You look awesome, stop! I don't like my fat arms either...I forgot about those, lol.
    No matter how much weight I lose, my arms are fat. I wonder if it's a genetic thing.

No. My butt is just fine the way it is.

Her face looks like Miley Cyrus.
    omg it does!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Omg yes. She has the exact DUH looking face as Miley Circus. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Lollidoll72 View Post
    Omg yes. She has the exact DUH looking face as Miley Circus. ��
    That's the perfect way to describe Miley's face.

😂👍🏼

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    She looks just like Miley. I don't understand the donkey but trend. Some of these women look so bad it's laughable.

Thread Information