Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bert Franklin (35) was having an affair with Roxanne Lewis-Randall when he killed her toddler son

Quote Originally Posted by Kp111 View Post
    Of course she knew. She's got several posts on a trip with my husband- while I was pregnant! I'm not saying she's a bad mother, but I am saying married men are not a new thing to her.
    wait....what? wow, I'm sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Oh wow! I missed that KP! How horrible. That's seriously crappy. Yes, she seems to be a serial home wrecker. There's Women that are attracted to that, it's pretty gross. I'm sorry that you became a victim to that.

Welcome to the site!
    yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

This article is from last month that I missed. Apparently he asked one of his patients to borrowmoney & racked up $80,000 in charges on her credit card & then wouldn't talk to her. I wouldn't doubt if this guy did a lot of shady dealings.
    http://ktul.com/news/local/tulsa-den...t-out-of-80000
    What screws us up most in life,is the picture in our heads of how it's supposed to be..

Not to completely change the subject, but I have never understood people with the outlook of 'be mad at the husband, not the other woman'. In most cases I would say the other woman knows very well that she is dealing with a man in another relationship. And before anyone says he could lie and say he was getting divorced, separated etc etc, there is documentation that can prove that story if the woman is truly faced with falling in love with someone in some type of commitment.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

An Oklahoma dentist accused of causing fatal skull fractures to his mistress's 19-month-old son was charged Monday in a new felony case- with conspiring to have her killed so she couldn't testify against him. Bert Franklin, 36 (top left inset) was set to face trial Monday in the death of his mistress Roxanne Lewis's (left) son, Lincoln Von Henry Lewis (top right inset). Prosecutors allege Franklin caused the deadly head injuries to the child on July 16, 2016, inside the Lewis' Oklahoma City residence, according to OK News. The trial was continued after prosecutors charged him with conspiracy to commit first-degree murder, after they say he solicited fellow inmates to kill the boy's mother. She is the key witness in her son's murder case. A video showed Franklin holding the boy's lifeless body (bottom right inset).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-murder.html

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    An Oklahoma dentist accused of causing fatal skull fractures to his mistress's 19-month-old son was charged Monday in a new felony case- with conspiring to have her killed so she couldn't testify against him. Bert Franklin, 36 (top left inset) was set to face trial Monday in the death of his mistress Roxanne Lewis's (left) son, Lincoln Von Henry Lewis (top right inset). Prosecutors allege Franklin caused the deadly head injuries to the child on July 16, 2016, inside the Lewis' Oklahoma City residence, according to OK News. The trial was continued after prosecutors charged him with conspiracy to commit first-degree murder, after they say he solicited fellow inmates to kill the boy's mother. She is the key witness in her son's murder case. A video showed Franklin holding the boy's lifeless body (bottom right inset).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-murder.html
    Damn, he's taking notes from Drew Peterson.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Damn, he's taking notes from Drew Peterson.
    Not very good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I have been listening to the podcast that Roxanne has been doing regarding Linc. How absolutely terrifying for that little one before he passed. Roxy knew about the wife but was told they were separated (per the podcast). The podcast goes into a lot of detail, so if you are sensitive to that type of thing, be prepared if you listen to it. Life After Linc is what is it called. I don't care if she knew about the wife or not, no one deserves to have their child murdered.

What truly amazes me is that his wife thinks he is innocent. The cameras in Roxy's home proved what he did to this little one. Bert's actions proved he was trying to cover it all up. (I will not put that info here in case anyone listens to the podcast as I don't want to be a spoiler).

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I hope he gets raped every day in prison. Sorry, not sorry. He killed that beautiful little boy. He needs to suffer like no one has ever suffered before. Sonofabitch.

And the wife? Fuck that blind ass twatmaggot, too.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristmas View Post
    I have been listening to the podcast that Roxanne has been doing regarding Linc. How absolutely terrifying for that little one before he passed. Roxy knew about the wife but was told they were separated (per the podcast). The podcast goes into a lot of detail, so if you are sensitive to that type of thing, be prepared if you listen to it. Life After Linc is what is it called. I don't care if she knew about the wife or not, no one deserves to have their child murdered.

What truly amazes me is that his wife thinks he is innocent. The cameras in Roxy's home proved what he did to this little one. Bert's actions proved he was trying to cover it all up. (I will not put that info here in case anyone listens to the podcast as I don't want to be a spoiler).
    Looks like she just published this one.
    https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-r2n88-9c75d4

Thread Information