1609795 Tarrant Rios Adria 11/14/1980 35 6/27/2016 D White F

Police Department: Euless Police Department
    Police Svc #: 160038814

Deceased Address: 601 Belle Aire Drive Apt. 131 , Hurst, Texas 76053
    Time Of Death 11:22 PM
    Occurred Location: 1102 W Euless Blvd. , Euless, Texas 76040
    Place Of Death: Jail
    Prosector:
    Place Of Death Address: 1102 W Euless Blvd. , Euless, Texas Manner Of Death:
    Cause Of Death:
    EDR #:

https://mepublic.tarrantcounty.com/MEPublic/

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    When Googling her name I saw an obituary from 2011 from her possible grandfather, which listed her name as "Adria Lister of Hurst, Texas". Not sure if this is the same person, but here is a FB for a Adria Lister in the same city:

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2016..._by_heroin_use
    Last edited by Olivia; 09-27-2016 at 02:41 PM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Hold the phone, here is a post from her father:

My dearest daughter Adria Dyane Lister
    died while incarcerated in Euless jail. She was 35 years old.Those in charge denied her medical help last month,& I assume did again. She was a heroin addict, and had an abcess on her hip.But the crap they tried to feed her wasn't fit for a dog.Her mother & sister,
    Kayla are besides themselves with grief. A person arrested for traffic violations does not deserve to die in jail,ever.There is a basic inhumanity towards the jailed in Tarrant county that will be addressed & corrected.

You're amazing. I searched and searched. I got confuzzled and gave up.

This is horrible. I obviously don't instantly jump to judgement here, but that's incredibly sad if accurate (medical assistance wise, which going by past behaviours could very well be so).

This man I'm a little teary for him!

Female inmate dies in Euless jail

A woman who was arrested for outstanding warrants died at the Euless jail Monday night.

Detention officers found 35-year-old Andria Rios was found unresponsive in her jail cell just after 11 p.m. Efforts to revive her failed.
    Euless police said Rios was actually arrested by the Hurst Police Department for an outstanding warrant for possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to identify. She was being held at the Euless jail because the Hurst jail is being renovated.

Police said there’s no evidence of foul play, but the case will be investigated.

A medical examiner will determine Rios’ exact cause of death.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/166846843-story

There are 3 ways her name is being spelt. Adria Rios (Tarrant County), Adria Dyane Lister (her dad) and above Andria Rios (Fox news)
    Last edited by luvit; 06-28-2016 at 12:02 PM.

Dasssss why I couldn't find her/my Spanish is 0 and a lot of peeps named that are speakin' Spanish.

I'm sure she was in poor health upon entry but these stories piss me off. This should mean they are GUARANTEED healthcare whilst locked up, not ignored. I guess the systems everywhere are fooked. Wonderful.

She was cute. Crack is whack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

This was my sister, while trying to look up and find all the bullshit that the news reports were saying I came across this. Yes, she was a drug addict, she wasn't the most perfect person in the world but she WAS my big sister. I would just like to say that the fact that the medical examiners report is still pending is bullshit! She had an absess on her hip the size of 2 softballs combined. The absess was black and purple and had started to spread across her lower abdomen making her stomach very swollen to the point that she looked pregnant. She was in pain and the last 2 days of her life all she did was complain about pains in her chest. That was the infection spreading and If that isn't "Anything life threatning" as some news reports say, then I don't know what is. Its wrong and the Euless police and north hills hospital are at fault for not seeking or attempting to get my sister the help she needed. But instead, neglecting her and leaving her in a cell of her own to die. I wish I knew what happened in that cell but then again I donMy mom's campaign is on hold for review. They say it could take up to 7 days! That's not gonna fucking work, we don't have 7 days. All because we edited a couple things. I'm pissed!'t. Our family is going through a lot right now so please do, spare the rude remarks.

This was my sister, while trying to look up and find all the bullshit that the news reports were saying I came across this. Yes, she was a drug addict, she wasn't the most perfect person in the world but she WAS my big sister. I would just like to say that the fact that the medical examiners report is still pending is bullshit! She had an absess on her hip the size of 2 softballs combined. The absess was black and purple and had started to spread across her lower abdomen making her stomach very swollen to the point that she looked pregnant. She was in pain and the last 2 days of her life all she did was complain about pains in her chest. That was the infection spreading and If that isn't "Anything life threatning" as some news reports say, then I don't know what is. Its wrong and the Euless police and north hills hospital are at fault for not seeking or attempting to get my sister the help she needed. But instead, neglecting her and leaving her in a cell of her own to die. I wish I knew what happened in that cell but then again I don't. Our family is going through a lot right now so please do, spare the rude remarks.

Accidentally pasted a clip I saved earlier while having problems with my mother's gofundme page for adrias funeral as we don't have the money

Quote Originally Posted by Tara_vickers View Post
    This was my sister, while trying to look up and find all the bullshit that the news reports were saying I came across this. Yes, she was a drug addict, she wasn't the most perfect person in the world but she WAS my big sister. I would just like to say that the fact that the medical examiners report is still pending is bullshit! She had an absess on her hip the size of 2 softballs combined. The absess was black and purple and had started to spread across her lower abdomen making her stomach very swollen to the point that she looked pregnant. She was in pain and the last 2 days of her life all she did was complain about pains in her chest. That was the infection spreading and If that isn't "Anything life threatning" as some news reports say, then I don't know what is. Its wrong and the Euless police and north hills hospital are at fault for not seeking or attempting to get my sister the help she needed. But instead, neglecting her and leaving her in a cell of her own to die. I wish I knew what happened in that cell but then again I don't. Our family is going through a lot right now so please do, spare the rude remarks.
    Hi there,

I'd like to apologise for that line up there - I wasn't meaning to be a dick, just often you tend to need a joke as these are so heart wrenching. Your sisters story in particular is very sad - do feel free to let us know of any information you get on this, I truly hope it doesn't end without an investigation for her & your family.

Please post us the link also for the gofundme - we often donate on here.

I'm sorry this has happened, I truly can't imagine.

My beautiful daughter Adria Dyane Rios Lister passed away last night suddenly and I have no money to give her a proper burial and funeral. Please help
    Im a single female struggling to raise a granddaughter and barely getting by. My daughter of 35 years died of a severe infection that went to her heart after being "checked out" at the hospital and was ruturned to Euless jail, their neglect to properly treat her resulted in her death and now i need help. We want justice against the city of euless for not doing all they could to treat her but right now we're just trying to get as much help as possible to give her a proper burial. Thank you all for you're help, thoughts and prayers. Please continue to share.
    Help spread the word!

https://www.gofundme.com/2bqfjkmc

Condolences to you and your family on the passing of your sister

I'm pretty sure it has to be pending while they wait for tox reports. Even if she had other medical conditions, drugs could have still played a part.

My condolences from Eric and his mother Helen, please get in touch with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I'm pretty sure it has to be pending while they wait for tox reports. Even if she had other medical conditions, drugs could have still played a part.
    This. Especially considering the circumstances.

Manner Of Death: UNDETERMINED
    Cause Of Death: SUDDEN DEATH ASSOCIATED WITH HEROIN USE

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Manner Of Death: UNDETERMINED
    Cause Of Death: SUDDEN DEATH ASSOCIATED WITH HEROIN USE
    Hmm. Is this a way of tying the abscess on the intravenous drug without saying it so specifically? The undermined sucks for her family.

RIP Adria, I know your story stuck with me, you won't be forgotten

Thread Information