Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Christy Sheats (42) killed her daughters Taylor (22) and Madison (17) following a family meeting

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I read somewhere that the mom did this deliberately to hurt her husband. I can't get over the part where she went in the house and reloaded, then came out and shot her other daughter in the back.

I agree with trapper keeper she looks like a ridiculously photoshopped cartoon in most of her fb pics
    That made my stomach turn when I read that. She was bound and determined to kill those girls.

Even through all the editing of her photos she still has crazy eyes.

Her eyes are crazy looking because in every picture....she has tiny pinpricks for pupils. Drugs?

Dad begged her not to kill the girls
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook

Dad has a pretty impressive career.
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-sheats-6001281
    Last edited by bermstalker; 06-26-2016 at 03:35 PM.

Here's a really old picture album dad posted of their house
    http://picasaweb.google.com/10972936...4bJnRTgR_ELLuA

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Above the bedroom door in one of the pics

'Prayer Changes Things'

Sure it does. I bet her daughters prayed for their lives. Didn't work out so well for them. And why is that?

Because their devil cunt mother had other plans.

Rest In Peace Taylor and Madison. You deserved so much better.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

She had some issues.

Quote Originally Posted by frank benny View Post
    She had some issues.
    Yeah I'd say that's an understatement. It's being reported she had a "history of mental illness". I'm really glad she had all those guns

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Yeah I'd say that's an understatement. It's being reported she had a "history of mental illness". I'm really glad she had all those guns
    http://www.people.com/article/texas-...facebook-posts

I thought I read a title like this and found it. Mental issues. I say just go crazy and stop her at all costs. Can we believe that the husband could not have tackled her crazy ass? Sad story all around.

Looks like she used the "YouCam" app on most of her pics, it's a make up app that makes your eyes crazy like that. I think she already had crazy eyes and the app enhanced it.

Those girls were so Beautiful. How can you raise your babies up only to murder them in cold blood. Horrible story. Her doing it on dad's bday is just the icing on a shit cake.

Green eyes are fascinating, but can look scary too. This woman looked nuts. Give this girl a few years and she could have you under her spell.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...04f2bdf863.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?espv=2...hyYIIw#imgrc=_

Exactly. How did none of her family or friends who saw her consistent gun posting, yet apparently knew about her MH, didn't suggest to the husband hiding the guns/taking them? Oh, because it's her 'right'. I'm pretty sure those daughters had a 'right' to live.

I'm all for MH defence, but fuck this. Read heaps of posts about her 'being a wonderful god fearing woman' - I don't give a fuck! Majority of the people we see on here committing crimes are 'religious'. When is THAT 'defence' going to die?

Majority on my Crime group on FB are off this, only one so far posting 'cannot believe the US bashing' - looked at her page, she has gun memes herself. HOW CAN YOU NOT AT LEAST RE-EVALUATE YOUR STANCE AFTER THIS KIND OF THING?

That's right 'it'll never happen to you'.

Last edited by daisylane; 06-26-2016 at 05:20 PM. Reason: ever to never
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trapperkeeper View Post
    Yikes...is there some kind of "child beauty pageant contestant in the eyes" app/filter that's a thing now?
    Trapperkeeper FTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    This whole story is just crazy. I will be interested to hear what caused this situation to arise. Poor girls.
    My guess- 3 women living together doesn't usually work out very well.
    Add in the fact that it seems mom has some mental issues.....
    The Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office had been to Christy Sheats' home "for previous altercations" involving Sheats' "mental crisis," sheriff's spokeswoman Caitilin Espinosa tells PEOPLE.
    http://www.people.com/article/texas-...facebook-posts
    Reports say that dad and mom just got back together. Maybe after a couple of days he realized why he left before and told her "you're a loon. I'm leaving" and the girls wanted to go with him.

So my guess is mom and dad were fighting. The two girls sided with dad.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-cops-say.html

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    It has been established the dad was there the whole time so it does make you wonder what he tried to do to get her to stop shooting their daughters. I mean, the mother had time to go back into the house and reload her gun...where was dad? I am not blaming him but it would be good to know where he was and what he was doing during all this.

There is a report somewhere- an eyewitness, who describes the daughters and the father running out of the house. One or both of the daughters was already wounded. One collapsed in front of the house. The father ran to a neighbor to call the cops. When cops arrived, mom was holding gun and one daughter was still alive. Cop shot mom, and daughter was taken to hospital.

It sounds like some sort of fight began in the home and mom pulled out a gun. Perhaps she shot at the girls and then tried to shoot the dad --- and then they all managed to run out the front door.

ok - this one has info from the neighbor - the house that dad ran to:

also news that older daughter was to get married today, and that mom stabbed the girls before shooting them -

more details about the family -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nce-today.html

Now Daily Mail Online has learned that husband, Jason, 45, only narrowly escaped becoming his wife's third victim when a neighbor opened her door to him allowing him to run to safety.

The neighbor, who asked not to be named, told of how she opened her door on hearing gunshots only to be confronted with the image of Christy pointing her gun directly at her husband, Jason.

She revealed: 'She went to shoot but had run out of bullets. When she went to reload Jason ran into our house and said "Call 911."'

Ok, no mention of stabbing in this one-

According to officials, Christy Sheats had arranged a meeting with the family at their home Friday in the 6000 block of Remson Hollow Lane near Blanchard Grove Drive. When her daughters and husband, Jason Sheats, gathered in the house’s living room, investigators said the mother pulled out a five-shot, .38 caliber handgun and shot the two women.

Officers said the daughters and their father managed to run out of the house, using the front door. Investigators said Madison Sheats collapsed and died, while Jason Sheats ran to the end of the cul-de-sac.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/mu...olved-shooting

Police responded to FOURTEEN calls for service at this home since January 2012!!!

http://abc13.com/news/daughter-in-tr...today/1403639/

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Majority on my Crime group on FB are off this, only one so far posting 'cannot believe the US bashing' - looked at her page, she has gun memes herself. HOW CAN YOU NOT AT LEAST RE-EVALUATE YOUR STANCE AFTER THIS KIND OF THING?

That's right 'it'll never happen to you'.

There's the whole never happen to me that you mentioned and there's the willful ignorance/refusal to look at events like this and think "That's fucked up and should never happen." People like to bury their heads in the sand and refuse to look at what is really going on . A white woman doesn't fit their narrative.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frank benny View Post
    Green eyes are fascinating, but can look scary too. This woman looked nuts. Give this girl a few years and she could have you under her spell.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...04f2bdf863.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?espv=2...hyYIIw#imgrc=_
    How the fuck can green eyes look scary??
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Me thinks mommy was not invited to the wedding

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Or she was marrying a democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    Or she was marrying a democrat.
    Hispanic.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Hispanic.
    Come on. Arab FO SHO

But in all seriousness, Ang might be onto something. Weddings timing is interesting and if the kids were siding with dad, it's very likely mum may have been going to miss out/it at least causes extra tension due to it being a big event.

I've been reading comments on news articles-probably shouldn't have done that so if what some people are saying is to be believed, her and her husband (who had recently reunited) had been arguing before the "family meeting".

Some people are actually bringing up good points ..like, why didn't she shoot him? Other people are saying he should have tried to protect his kids instead of running away (I don't agree with that).

Also the whole thing about the police being called to the house 14 times...yeah some of those were because the alarm went off

I've been reading comments on news articles-probably shouldn't have done that so if what some people are saying is to be believed, her and her husband (who had recently reunited) had been arguing before the "family meeting".

Some people are actually bringing up good points ..like, why didn't she shoot him? Other people are saying he should have tried to protect his kids instead of running away (I don't agree with that).

Also the whole thing about the police being called to the house 14 times...yeah some of those were because the alarm went off

Even if the alarm was half the calls, that's still 7 times in four years which is still abnormal.

Thread Information