Thread: Kenny Imerti - ?

Kenny Imerti - ?

Not sure of death date etc. I think it might be 30 May.

https://www.facebook.com/kenny.imerti.5

https://www.gofundme.com/278qfcc

First of all, on behalf of my family, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to visit Kenny Imerti's Celebration Of Life donation page. We have had many friends and family members approach us and offer their sincerest sentiments and help regarding this devastating and truly unexpected tragedy our family has been faced with.

Unfortunately, you are never prepared emotionally or financially to lose a loved one and we would like to give all of you the option to donate to our fund to give Kenny the memorial service that he deserves. We are hoping to raise approximately 5,000 dollars before Saturday to achieve our goal.

The family is having Kenny cremated as well as a service held in his honor on Saturday June 4th, 2016. Everyone is encouraged to join us for a Celebration Of Life party following his service. We encourage all family and friends to join us and to share their very best moments that you have had with Kenny over the years, as he would have wanted us to do at this time.

Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free,
    I'm following the path God laid for me.
    I took his hand when I heard his call,
    I turned my back and left it all.

I could not stay another day,
    To laugh, to love, to work, to play.
    Tasks left undone must stay that way,
    I've found that peace at the end of the day.

If my parting has left a void,
    Then fill it with remembered joy.
    A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,
    Ah, yes, these things too I will miss.

Be not burdened with times of sorrow,
    I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
    My Life's been full, I savored much,
    Good friends, good times, a loved one' touch.

Perhaps my time seemed all too brief,
    Don't lengthen it now with undue grief.
    Lift up your heart and share with me,
    God wanted me now, He set me free.

Thank you all for your time and generosity.

Sincerely,
    The Imerti Family

Brothers - https://www.facebook.com/joey.imerti?fref=nf

https://www.facebook.com/john.imerti

Suicide/OD? :(

Sue Bustamante
    31 May at 02:12 ? Costa Mesa, CA, United States ?
    Heard some more very sad news yesterday, a good friend of mine lost their oldest son, my love and prayers and healing hugs go out your way Adria Imerti, and to her husband Kenneth Imerti Rob, Kevin, Karen Imerti Burke, and to her three other grown boys, who lost their brother, no parent should lose their child. Just so very sad :-(.....its heart breaking..... Ive heard too much of it, and Ive gone through this with two other friends in the last year.(who are not on facebook) And on top of that, two other very dear people are going through the same thing that we know and love, dear Patty Conlin-McClelland who lost her Richard over a year ago, and Roxanne Rox Lee lost her son too a few years ago, its heartbreaking, the strength of these two women alone has been overwhelmingly heartbreaking yet healing for us all, but after being so connected to these people through time, Ive learned just how strong and amazing these parents are and didnt know they could be, and what they've done for others by sharing their stories and going through their tragedies with us in tow, as we try to help you heal and move forward. God Bless you all, on this Memorial Day, sending so much love and healing prayers to you and anyone whos lost a child. XOXOOOXO <3 <3 <3 Kenny and Aya, you're in my heart, I hope this brings you some comfort, if theres anything I can do, Im here, we are all here to help!!! <3 God Bless You!

His Pentagram: https://www.instagram.com/k_e_n_n_y_electric/
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    His brother wrote the following on May 29th:

It sucks to write this but today we lost out best friend/brother/son. Kenny Imerti you will always be with us and our hearts are in pieces right now but you are in a better place now. Rest easy brother. We will always love you.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    And this was from a friend:

I just want to raise awareness to depression. I recently lost a close friend of over 18 years due to this epidemic. Times get dark, and sometimes someone can't find their way out, no matter what you are going through in life there is always a way out, it may not be the one you want.

Always keep in mind what other people may be going through, even the people that seem to be the happiest, go through dark times. You will always be remembered Kenny Imerti.

Much love to the Imerti Family, Dennis, John and Joey. We all lost a brother and friend, Can't imagine what you guys are going through right now, you will be forever missed.

‪#‎RIPKenny‬

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    And this was from a friend:

I just want to raise awareness to depression. I recently lost a close friend of over 18 years due to this epidemic. Times get dark, and sometimes someone can't find their way out, no matter what you are going through in life there is always a way out, it may not be the one you want.

Always keep in mind what other people may be going through, even the people that seem to be the happiest, go through dark times. You will always be remembered Kenny Imerti.

Much love to the Imerti Family, Dennis, John and Joey. We all lost a brother and friend, Can't imagine what you guys are going through right now, you will be forever missed.

‪#‎RIPKenny‬
    Good find. Poor dude. RIP Kenny May your suffering have long stopped, and your family find peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Thread Information