Thread: Kim Pham LaRocque (35) killed her husband and was charged almost a year after his death

Kim Pham LaRocque (35) killed her husband and was charged almost a year after his death

A Virginia woman who mourned the fatal shooting of her husband on Facebook was indicted Monday on murder charges almost a year after his death.

Kimhoang Pham LaRocque posted a picture of a button with Eric LaRocque's initials on it and the message "Forever in our hearts" days after he was found dead in their family's Vienna home July 31. Yet a grand jury indicted her Monday on charges of second-degree murder and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony, according to the Fairfax County Police Department.

"Investigations determined there was a domestic incident. Somehow it led to a 35-year-old woman killing her 33-year-old husband," Fairfax County police Officer Tawny Wright told WRC-TV.

Detectives analyzed a handgun and bullet found in the family's suburban Washington, D.C.-area home and seized computers and cellphones, the TV station reported. Medical examiners confirmed Aug. 10 that Eric LaRocque's death was a homicide.

Kim Pham LaRocque was arrested leaving her job at Fannie Mae Monday night and incarcerated without bond. Her Facebook post in August received over 50 likes and 30 supportive comments from those touched by Eric LaRocque's death.

"Kim, I heard of your terrible loss," one user wrote. "I cannot even imagine what you're going through. I'm sending you and your beautiful family all the love and strength that I have. I hope you know how much support this world has for you and your kids. Love you."

Eric LaRocque, a project manager with the engineering firm Dewberry Consultants, grew up in Plattsburgh, N.Y., according to his obituary. He loved the outdoors and was devoted to his family.

The victim's family issued a statement Tuesday thanking the police department and the Virginia state's attorney "for their continued efforts to find justice for Eric and to hold anyone who caused his death accountable," according to the Plattsburgh Press-Republican.

"We find no comfort in these proceedings but they are important to all who knew and loved Eric. Our focus is on Eric's children, Jackie and Lou," Larocque's family said. "We thank our family and friends and Eric's friends for their continued support and ask for your thoughts and prayers as these proceedings continue."

The couple met when they both attended Virginia Tech. A YouCaring fundraising page established shortly after Eric LaRocque's death to help pay for their two children's college education had raised over $12,500 by Wednesday night.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2016...fter_his_death
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    It will be interesting to hear the motive.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    It will be interesting to hear the motive.
    Sexist.

Can't ask why a dude killed his wife, can you?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Sexist.

Can't ask why a dude killed his wife, can you?
    You nailed it.

Thread Information