Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Rehfeld (22) killed in a murder for hire by her ex-boyfriend

Jessica Rehfeld (22) killed in a murder for hire by her ex-boyfriend

Authorities say a missing Rapid City woman was found dead recently, and they are calling her death a case of murder-for-hire and have arrested five local people all on charges related to her death.

Jessica Rehfeld, 22, was found Saturday in a remote, as-yet undisclosed location south of Rockerville by detectives with the Rapid City Police Department and investigators with the Pennington County Sheriff's Office. Authorities said a witness statement directed them to the victim. Rehfeld was first declared a missing person in May 2015.

During a press conference on Tuesday, authorities said they believe Rehfeld's death was a contract killing, and have arrested three people on charges of first-degree murder in connection with her death.

They are: Jonathon Klinetobe, 26, of Sturgis; David Schneider, 24, of Rapid City; and Richard Hirth, 35, of Rapid City.

Authorities said Klinetobe was an ex-boyfriend of Rehfeld's. Police say they believe Klinetobe offered Schneider and Hirth "thousands of dollars" to murder Rehfeld.

According to a press release issued Tuesday: Authorities were contacted by the Newfield Police Department on May 13 that a witness had come forward with information about a homicide in 2015. After police contacted the witness, they conducted a search and found two grave sites. Rehfeld's body was found in one of them.

Police say that on May 18, 2015, Schneider and Hirth offered to give Rehfeld a ride to work, but instead drove her to a secluded service road on Rapid City's northeast side. There she was stabbed to death, and her body was placed in a bag. After that, Schneider and Hirth picked up Klintobe and the three men buried Rehfeld south of Rockerville.

Within a couple of weeks, Klintobe enlisted two others to help hide the victim's body by moving it to a second grave site located near the first one. Arrested on accessory to murder charges were 24-year-old Michael Frye and 29-year-old Garland Brown, both of Rapid City.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Geez that's like half the population of Rapid City.

It took 5 people to get together and be involved to murder this girl?

People are sick, she was only 22 years old!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I just want to know why...what the fuck kind of reason did they have to kill that little girl?

Oh, wait...they're assholes!! They didn't need a reason!

Fuck these dickbags. Let them rot. Hang them from a tree, cover them with honey and leave them out there all summer.

Fucking assholes. All of them.

Jessica deserved better. May she rest in peace.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    I just want to know why...what the fuck kind of reason did they have to kill that little girl?
    Jessica was trying to get a restraining order against her ex at the time she disappeared. That's reason enough, apparently.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

May 18, 2016 06:05 PM

New Details In Jessica Rehfeld Murder Investigation

Brady Mallory reports:

One year ago, on May 18, 2015, a Rapid City woman thought she was getting a ride to work; instead she was stabbed to death. That is just one of the new details KELOLAND News has learned about the death of Jessica Rehfeld. Authorities say her death was part of an elaborate murder-for-hire plan.

Before 10 p.m. on May 18, 2015, Rehfeld got into a car. According to court papers, Richard Hirth and David Schneider picked her up. That was the last time anyone saw her alive.

Schneider was in the driver's seat and allegedly drove her to an industrial part of Pennington County. Hirth has admitted to stabbing her multiple times with a knife. Schneider allegedly held her legs down while he continued to drive the car. After Rehfeld was dead, they put her in the trunk.

Rehfeld's ex-boyfriend, Jonathon Klinetobe, who allegedly hired Hirth and Schneider to kill her, later got into the car and helped them bury her body in Black Hills National Forest south of Rockerville.

Court papers say Klinetobe hired Michael Frye and Garland Brown to help him move the body to a deeper grave farther into the woods.

Less than a week before her murder, Rehfeld filed a protection order against Klinetobe and told police she believed he would kill her.

Klinetobe is facing first-degree murder charges. Hirth and Schneider also face first-degree murder charges, aiding abetting. There's no word yet on when all five suspects will be in court.

http://www.keloland.com/news/article...-investigation

POS's Twitter (Klinetobe) - https://twitter.com/demon227

Sammie Schneider and Jj Jones are in a Relationship

This is even more convoluted now.

Sammie Schneider
    17th May
    I don't want noone to talk to me I have alot of stuff going on with me and Jj Jones all ik is I'm staying strong for my son so you want to get a hold of me you know my number but not on Facebook and I will not tell you what's going on everybody else have a great day

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Sammie Schneider and Jj Jones are in a Relationship

This is even more convoluted now.

Sammie Schneider
    17th May
    I don't want noone to talk to me I have alot of stuff going on with me and Jj Jones all ik is I'm staying strong for my son so you want to get a hold of me you know my number but not on Facebook and I will not tell you what's going on everybody else have a great day
    This man seems to have been quite a menace.

?I feel my life is in danger.?

Those words were written in the free hand of Jessica Rehfeld, just six days before the 22-year-old Rapid City woman was stabbed to death and buried in a shallow grave.

The man she wrote about in that formal request for judicial protection ? Jonathon Klinetobe ? is the person who paid two men to kill Rehfeld last year, according to police.

Five frightened women, including Rehfeld, filed court requests for protection from Klinetobe during the past year, court records show.

Six days before she was stabbed to death on May 18, 2015, Rehfeld hand-wrote a request for a domestic abuse protection order against Klinetobe, a former boyfriend. Rehfeld said he had threatened to kill her and she was afraid for her life, according to Pennington County Court documents.

?He has threatened me with choking me, slitting my throat, shooting me, or even raping me,? she wrote of an incident that occurred on the evening of May 11, 2015. ?Jonathon repeatedly called and texted me, harassing me and threatening me as well as friends and family.?

The previous day, she wrote, Klinetobe assaulted her, resulting in a busted lip and a bruise.

In the year since Rehfeld went missing, four other women have made similar court filings, including another ex-girlfriend and the mother of his newborn child.

Klinetobe, 26, and two other men face first-degree murder charges in the death of Rehfeld; two other men face accessory-to-murder charges for moving her body from one remote grave to another, police say. The death of Rehfeld and the arrests related to her killing were announced in Rapid City on Tuesday.

On May 12, 2015, Rehfeld asked the Seventh Circuit Court in Pennington County for a protection order against Klinetobe that would be good for five years, the maximum period that could be granted.

The five-page document detailed the protection-order provisions Rehfeld requested: prevent Klinetobe from coming within 100 yards of her, her workplace, her home and those of a friend and relative; restrain him from causing her physical and emotional harm; and forbid him from getting in touch with her unless authorized by a court order.

Until the protection order could be granted, Rehfeld asked the court for a temporary protection order.

A temporary protection order, valid from May 13 to June 10, 2015, was granted by Circuit Court Judge Robert Gusinsky.

The day it came into effect, a Pennington County sheriff?s deputy served Klinetobe a copy of the temporary protection order. At the same time, he was given a notice to appear in court for a protection-order hearing on June 9.

Police said Rehfeld was murdered on May 18, 2015.

Rehfeld never showed up in court that month or the next. On July 7, the judge dismissed the case because of her failure to appear for her own petition.

Among the four other women who also filed for protection orders against Klinetobe is the mother of his 5-week-old son, documents show.

In a court filing that was submitted on Tuesday, the 21-year-old woman who apparently knew that Klinetobe had been charged with Rehfeld's murder and was now in jail, tried to seek extra protection from him.

She said that while Klinetobe has not harmed her, he has threatened to kill her mother and sister.

"I fear that if he is released and he gets upset with me, he may do the same to me," she wrote.
    http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/loc...229ab90c0.html

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Wow ~ to me this is a somewhat convoluted story.

Here is a screenshot that someone (Preston Feagan) shared from Jessica's phone. Apparently she showed this to him and others before she was killed:

13265865_956722077781401_8982543050066936577_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/prestonfeagan?fref=ufi

What the fuck weird dumb goth shit is that.

I also question what unforgiving "gardian" means.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    What the fuck weird dumb goth shit is that.
    Gamers. If you notice, many have pictures of themselves with headsets on. Freaks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Gamers. If you notice, many have pictures of themselves with headsets on. Freaks.
    Not all men.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Not all men.
    I know If it were, we'd be completely fucked. I was just explaining to Bowie why it was weird and cult like.

Some of these people seriously get so involved in the games that they lose touch with reality sometimes. That's just my thought on it.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Wow ~ to me this is a somewhat convoluted story.

Here is a screenshot that someone (Preston Feagan) shared from Jessica's phone. Apparently she showed this to him and others before she was killed:

13265865_956722077781401_8982543050066936577_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/prestonfeagan?fref=ufi
    Christ!

What a complete gronk. He clearly got off on having power over women (based on the 5 others who were scared of him also)

I'm keen to keep an eye on his girls page, she seems the usual public posting/oversharing type.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Just had a look - she's taken off any mentions of him, and changed her status to single. I'll leave that thread now. Good girl. *pats*

September 25, 2015 ?

Dear all FB friends,
    I'm still looking for my best friend Jesca Rehfeld! Please, anything helps. I just want to know if she is ok. All my 605 friends, reach out and try to remember as much as you can about her. She is loved and missed deeply! If you feel like you know ANYTHING (even if it seems to be the smallest thing) please, please, please hit me up and I'll direct you too someone who is still on the case. Help us find her!!!
    Comments
    I was told that she is still in SD, this was about a month ago, that she is staying with someone, and just hiding out. Even her Dad came up looking for her and didn't get her to respond to him either. I was relieved when I saw the Walmart footage. I know she's ok, she's just really really headstrong and independent and just trying to get figured out again.
    ? September 25, 2015 at 4:44pm

Who said that she is still in SD?
    ? September 25, 2015 at 5:30pm

It was a mutual friend of mine and hers...a friend that would come visit her in the restaurant we worked in together...
    ? September 25, 2015 at 5:34pm

I had to track that person down when I came up to Rapid in July and I tried to look for her too. But I got a call about her about a month ago letting me know she was still there
    ? September 25, 2015 at 5:37pm

Msg me and I'll get you in touch with the investigators.
    ? September 25, 2015 at 5:42pm

The investigators already know
    ? September 25, 2015 at 5:42pm

"But I got a call about her about a month ago letting me know she was still there"

Who is 'her' and 'she'?
    ? September 25, 2015 at 5:43pm

I talk to the detective on her case and check with him to see if anything else has developed
    I said the person that I talked to was a guy, idk know his name, she called him her brother....used to Live on the north side and I already relayed all my info to the detective on the case.
    ? September 25, 2015 at 5:45pm

Thank you!
    ? September 25, 2015 at 6:05pm

She can be headstrong and independent as she wants to be but until a family member sees or hears from her then we'll still be looking! So of you know anyone who knows where she is tell them to tell her that people are taking time and money to just hear from her. If she wants to be left alone that's all she needs to say but it needs to be said from her mouth because honestly I don't trust what anyone else says
    And the investigator doesn't know I talked to him today
    ? September 25, 2015 at 8:51pm

? October 14, 2015 at 9:33pm
    Honestly hun not put a damper on your feelings she was on my friends too but the rumor is that she's in California one of my family and friends had her looked for they found her in California but like you said unless you have scored and so she wanted to be left alone there's nothing no one can do I'm sorry
    ? 1 ? October 14, 2015 at 9:34pm
    The bolded comment was made by jj's sister...

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    The bolded comment was made by jj's sister...
    Holy shit what the fugg.

That's... Interesting. (On my phone but imagine my eyes are big and my eyebrows are raised super high)

And in a clear case of too little too late...http://www.kotatv.com/content/news/T...381045571.html
    Formal first degree murder charges have been filed against three men accused of killing a 22-year-old woman last May.

The case, which prosecutors say involved a killing-for-hire plot, has garnered enough media coverage that one defense attorney is seeking a gag order sealing the proceedings from the public.

Jonathan W. Klinetobe, Richard L. Hirth and David J. Schneider each face first degree murder charges as well as kidnapping charges in connection with the death of Jessica Rehfeld who disappeared last May.

Her body was discovered near Rockerville last week.

The three men were indicted Wednesday by a Pennington County Grand Jury. Klinetrobe's attorney, public defender Elizabeth Regalado, has filed a motion to seal the proceedings from the public. She is seeking a gag order because she feels there is the "real possibility of prejudicing the jury pool."

Two other men have been charged with accessory to murder in the case. Michael Frye and Garland Brown are accused of moving Rehfeld's body from one make-shift grave to another.
    JJ Jones (aka Jonathan W. Klinetobe) has apparently been running his mouth for the last year. Telling anyone who asked about Jesca that she'd never be found...

social media pages are being locked down now, sigh

Geez...finally!

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    social media pages are being locked down now, sigh
    So far JJ and Sammie's are the first down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Geez...finally!
    YESSSS

Timeline Posted: 14 Hours Ago

Based on interviews and court documents, here is a look back at key events surrounding the disappearance and murder of Jessica Rehfeld, 22, of Rapid City.

May 12, 2015: Rehfeld applies for a protection order against Jonathon Klinetobe, an ex-boyfriend who she is afraid of.

May 18, 2015: Rehfeld leaves the home of her boyfriend, Taylor Janis, with two men police now say were Richard Hirth and David Schneider. Rehfeld doesn't show up for work. Authorities allege the men killed her that day and buried her body near Rockerville with Klinetobe's help.

May 22, 2015: Rehfeld is officially listed as a missing person; the Rapid City Police Department sends out a press release asking for the public's help in locating her.

May 23, 2015: The Rapid City Police Department posts a message on social media saying it has received information that Rehfeld remains missing but is not in immediate harm. The police send out a similar press release the following day.

May 27, 2015: Raquel Brubaker, Janis' mother, applies for a protection order against Klinetobe, saying she fears him.

Late May, 2015: Authorities allege Klinetobe, with the help of Garland Brown and Michael Frye, dig up and rebury Rehfeld's body.

Nov. 10, 2015: The stepmother of Klinetobe's then-girlfriend applies for a protection order against him.

May 12, 2016: A witness in the Rehfeld case contacts the police in Newcastle, Wyo.

May 13, 2016: The witness leads Rapid City police and other authorities to the area of Rehfeld's grave.

May 14, 2016: Authorities find Rehfeld's body.

May 15, 2016: Klinetobe is arrested.

May 16, 2016: Hirth, Schneider, Brown and Frye are arrested.

May 17, 2016: Authorities call a press conference about Rehfeld's case. Meanwhile, the mother of Klinetobe's newborn child applies for a protection order against him, saying she fears him if he ever gets out of jail

http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/loc...eccc25c64.html

Thread Information