Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Missy Bevers (45) was killed in a church by a person wearing SWAT gear

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I've seen pregnant women walk like that. In the video they appear to be looking for something. I'm sure they used the hammer to break in, but if you were planning on stealing shit-wouldn't you drop it? Unless they were looking for a safe or vault, then they could use the opposite end to pry it open. I'm starting to think Missy walked in on a burglary. I'm sure noone anticipated on someone being there at 4 am.
    Except that the last post on her Facebook announced the exact location and time of the boot camp she was running :( May have been advertised all over town.

Also wondering if it's normal to have surveillance inside churches? I've just never thought of it...

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    You do realize that a church is just a building, right? Fuck, the church I went to as a teenager was in an old bank. Church's are inherently evil anyways IMO, with all the homeless people in the world, having a building that sits empty 90% of the time is a travesty. Spending money on an ostentatious stained glass window, instead of spending money on charity and helping people, is the real sin in my opinion. Fucking religion is the root of all evil.

Back on topic, I wonder if any other buildings around this area would have cameras outside that might help show the perp arriving?
    I love you so hard here
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I've seen pregnant women walk like that. In the video they appear to be looking for something. I'm sure they used the hammer to break in, but if you were planning on stealing shit-wouldn't you drop it? Unless they were looking for a safe or vault, then they could use the opposite end to pry it open. I'm starting to think Missy walked in on a burglary. I'm sure noone anticipated on someone being there at 4 am.
    Except that the last post on her Facebook was advertising the time and location of her fitness camp :(Was probably advertised all over town.

Also wondering if it's normal to have surveillance inside churches? Just never thought of it...

Shit. DBL. Sorry.

Shit and sorry again. I read it wrong. Angie said no one anticipated her there. I was taking the perspective that she could have been targeted because anyone could have known she was there.

Does that make sense. Fak. I should quit trying to communimacate for the rest of today

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Except that the last post on her Facebook was advertising the time and location of her fitness camp :(Was probably advertised all over town.

Also wondering if it's normal to have surveillance inside churches? Just never thought of it...
    That makes sense. It's also a possibility she was targeted.

I started watching that show on ID called "see no evil". I'm a bit obsessed. There is video surveillance everywhere these days. I watched an episode last night where an FBI agent that works for NASA took a grainy gas station video, and was able to zoom in and get a clear picture of the perp.

What concerns me, is I read this particular police station hasn't had a murder happen in 10 years. Hopefully the people there call in help if they don't know wtf they are doing.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    Eek.
    I feel uncomfortable with the husband saying he hasn't had time to get emotional about this yet.

I've watched several of his interviews and also video from the vigils. I haven't seen any tears.

I know he was out of town but I'm getting a bad vibe.
    I completely agree that the hubby could absolutely be involved. I remember hearing about the Teresa Sievers case on Nancy Grace and at first she kept proclaiming the husband innocent because he was out of town during the murder. Obviously we see how that panned out.

I think it probably was a woman perp this time. And unless she is mentally ill, I'd bet this rage stems from some type of love affair. The hubby could have a jealous girlfriend or, who knows, Missy could have had a boyfriend with a jealous wife. She could even be simply a perceived threat. Some women are so insecure that they suspect their husband is cheating with ANY female, especially the outgoing, attractive ones like Missy. It's unfortunate but sometimes just being friendly can be mistaken for something inappropriate, especially if you're paranoid and insecure already.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I might be totally off on this but I find it rather suspicious the husband made it a point to post on FB while he was out of town (like several posts talking about the weather, delays, etc.).

He looked pretty upset at the memorial service...

http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/crime/hu...-out/143107339
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

It's pretty odd that the person was just walking around exploring. It doesn't seem planned to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    So sad it happen in the Lord's House. Maybe she was kill for the insurance money. I hope Police is checking Hubby Tubby financial records...
    Never thought I'd ever quote anything like this, being an atheist....however, this seems somewhat relevant:

"The kingdom of God is within you and all around you. It is not within buildings of wood or stone. Split a piece of wood and you will find me. Look beneath a stone and I am there."

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    You do realize that a church is just a building, right? Fuck, the church I went to as a teenager was in an old bank. Church's are inherently evil anyways IMO, with all the homeless people in the world, having a building that sits empty 90% of the time is a travesty. Spending money on an ostentatious stained glass window, instead of spending money on charity and helping people, is the real sin in my opinion. Fucking religion is the root of all evil.

Back on topic, I wonder if any other buildings around this area would have cameras outside that might help show the perp arriving?
    Sorry for the double, but hadn't seen this post when I posted above. Totally agree with what you are saying 100%

I'm confused by why everyone here keeps talking about how she moved her class inside because of rain, so no one would/could have known she was going to be inside the church. I can't find where the piece of info came from? because from what I've read it said that she was there *setting up* for the class before it started. To me, that means that she might always go inside the church before the class, regardless of the weather outside.

ETA:
    from https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-fit...134837318.html

Surveillance video from inside the Creekside Church of Christ shows a person investigators suspect of killing Bevers walking the halls at around 4 a.m., the time the popular fitness coach usually arrived.
    It sounds to me like it was not an odd thing for her to be in the church before the fitness class, regardless of the class being held outside.

Hmmm...I wonder if someone in her class had a jealous girlfriend? I'm still side-eyeing the husband because of his convenient fishing trip, but I thought this might be plausible as well. I still think she was targeted.

The husband said his wife didn't know her attacker. How would he know? He also said she wasn't targeted.

I think she was targeted. Her routine seems to have been well known. The attacker spent some time reading the notes on a bulletin board, broke into some random doors to make it look like a routine burglary. I thought it was a woman when I first viewed the video. The hips seem large for a man and the vest thing hides the shape of breasts. Could be a chubby guy though. There's little of value in a church, except for maybe some Audio/visual equipment and perhaps some computer equipment. I hope they thoroughly go through the husbands computer and cell phone and see who he has been in contact with.

Hit for hire? Or a woman involved with the husband?

Just had a lurk, husband was posting about being in a 'funk' and it was strange the weather updates, however when I travel for work, I get lonely and tend to post more than I normally would/more benign things.

I don't see this as random, it's very dramatic for random.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Hit for hire? Or a woman involved with the husband?
    Curious, if the church had motion sensor cameras. I wonder if the church had an alarm system and the predatory had codes to deactivate the alarm?

I also think it was a woman and that a Missy was targeted. It seems awfully calculating and personal, the whole woman scorned thing. The walk looks like either the boots are too big and/or the gear is heavier than the person may have initially thought. Tactical gear would also make sense if you knew were going up against someone who could easily physically overpower you. It's more than just a disguise.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Someone who failed at being a Gladiator? Maybe took the class and something happened (real or imagined) that made someone want to kill her. Maybe mistook advice as criticism. Some people get easily offended and make mountains out of mole holes. Some people just plain make shit up in their heads.

I feel bad for thinking it could be related to her husband, as it must be awful for people to think you killed your wife when your grieving. Have to rule him out though.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Camp Gladiator is really a lot like any other fitness class. A majority of the attendees are women, with women instructors. Perhaps they saw an easy target? Or knew she was going to be there and decided to play "dress up and ruin people's lives because I'm an asshole".

Scares me too, not only do a few of my friends do this class (always early in the AM), another young lady I know just became an instructor. And it makes me angry that there are (and of course, there are) people out there who seek to hurt others. Don't make me rage, we all know how crazy I get.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    Curious, if the church had motion sensor cameras. I wonder if the church had an alarm system and the predatory had codes to deactivate the alarm?
    Investigators say the suspect used a pry bar to smash glass and open a side door at the church. The building doesn't have an alarm, and outside surveillance cameras weren't working, Capt. John Spann with Midlothian police said.
    http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/8-thi...rder/145099447

Some people here in the area think the husband hired someone to kill her. Because of his reaction when he found out she was dead.

The murderer went through a lot of trouble to be keep their identity hidden. Big boots, bulky police clothing, etc...
    The murderer didn't steal anything, just went round opening doors and such. Looks like he/she was waiting for missy, IMO a.

Then....missy died from head trauma. Maybe the hammer or crowbar the murderer was holding in their hand? So the murderer was able to get close to missy. It sounds like a very personal, rage type killing.

I wonder if the murderer walked up on her setting up and said something like "I'm the police and there is this situation going on" and then BAM?

IMO I think the person was there to murder missy.

WATCH LIVE: Midlothian Police to give update on Missy Bevers' murder investigation http://bit.ly/1NzOA0v

Thread Information