Thread: Juliana Dimitrov died 8 August 2014 and her fiancee Dustin Larrabee died 15 April 2016

Juliana Dimitrov died 8 August 2014 and her fiancee Dustin Larrabee died 15 April 2016

So apparently Dustin died of natural causes? Juliana looked very unwell

https://www.facebook.com/dustin.larrabee

https://www.facebook.com/juliana.dimitrova.54

Juliana Dimitrov, 24, of Clearwater, Florida, formerly of Montclair, NJ, passed away on August 8, 2014. She was born on April 8, 1990 in Livingston, NJ. Juliana was the adored daughter of Patricia Reidy, the beloved fianc?e of Dustin Larrabee, the cherished niece of Terry Reidy and his wife Nadine, Goddaughter and niece of Mary Ann Cucci and dear cousin of Reid and Rachel Cucci. She is also survived by her beloved aunt Noel Freudberg.

Juliana truly loved her lifelong cat, Boodies and her newest cat Chrissy. She was very creative and particularly interested in art, music, and photography.

A graveside service will be held for Juliana on Friday, August 15, 2014 at 12:00pm at Laurel Grove Cemetery in Totowa.

Memorial donations may be sent to:

Catholic Family and Community Services

24 De Grasse Street, Paterson, NJ 07505-2001

Online: https://www.catholicharities.org/ind...&view=ccdonate

http://santangelofuneral.com/tribute.../obituary.html

https://www.gofundme.com/5vzmdsv8

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Why did Olivia question that my son died of natural causes?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I so very sorry for your loss, Cglep. I cannot imagine what you and your family have been going through.

I believe Olivia was not sure what happened to Dustin, which might account for the question mark. I am sure she didn't mean anything negative and was only trying to share the tragic loss of two beautiful people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cglep View Post
    I didn't. I just meant that I had no evidence of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    So apparently Dustin died of natural causes? Juliana looked very unwell
    I don't know how true any of this is but this Facebook comment on one of her pics seems to say that Juliana's mother murdered her and confessed on her deathbed. Again, I have no idea about the validity of this but it certainly is interesting... https://m.facebook.com/juliana.dimit...d_ufi=comments

I do agree that she looked unwell... But I get more of a drug vibe than a sick one... Either way, very sad. RIP to both of these young lives. 😢

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    I'm confused. Which pic has the comment?
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Good evening and thank you for visiting our little corner of the web. I'm so very sorry that you have lost your son, I can't imagine your sorrow or pain. Please know that this forum is a place where deaths are discussed, not unlike the water cooler at work or the dinner table. The difference, obviously, is that most of us (save for you) do not know the person or persons being discussed. That is, unless a family member or friend happens to visit. It really isn't unusual at all, either. If a loved one is made into an article here on mds, it is one of the first results in a google search.

Please understand that we mean no ill will toward you or your son, nor his former fiancee'. The story is just very sad that the two of them passed away within such a short time of each other.

All of the information posted here is a matter of public information, easily obtained by anyone with a computer. What this thread canbe, especially for you and others who knew Dustin, is an online memorial where you are free to share as much...or as little, as you wish about your son.

It is an honor that you have visited. I understand that you have questions and perhaps are a little unnerved by seeing this thread. Olivia was just probably questioning the natural causes because your son is so very young.

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. You have my most heartfelt sympathies. And though you owe us nothing, you are more than welcome to share any memories you wish about the person your son was.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    I'm confused. Which pic has the comment?
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Does that work?

Cathy Kohler Both Dead, Mom choked her with the necklace she is wearing....
    13 May at 11:42 ? Like

Eileen O'Connell Spohler
    Eileen O'Connell Spohler what an asshole, Dustin killed both ladies
    14 May at 13:59 ? Like

Cathy Kohler
    Cathy Kohler Pat killed her daughter, Pinellas Sheriff's have it on recorded tape, didn't arrest her for involuntary manslaughter, because of her cancer. Pat admitted it to a mutual friend the day before Pat died, that she gave Juliana the patch. So, Let it rest. Let them all RIP.
    15 May at 14:07 ? Edited ? Like

Cara Muller
    Cara Muller You are a stupid bitch and don't fucking talk to Eileen like that
    15 May at 13:59 ? Like

Her mother's obituary -

http://santangelofuneral.com/tribute.../obituary.html

Obituary of Patricia Reidy

Patricia Ann Reidy, 64, of Montclair, passed away on June 7, 2015. Patricia was born in Passaic, NJ on October 24, 1950 to the late Harry and Hannah (Murray) Reidy. Patricia worked for 31 years as the Director of Senior Services at Catholic Family and Community Services in Paterson.

Patricia was predeceased by her beloved daughter Juliana Dimitrov. She was the treasured sister of Terry Reidy and his wife Nadine and Mary Ann Reidy and was the cherished aunt of Reid and Rachel Cucci.

Visitation will be held on Thursday from 2-4 & 7-9pm at Santangelo Funeral Home, 635 McBride Ave., Woodland Park, NJ 07424. A funeral Mass will be offered on Friday at 10:15am at St. Bonaventure Church, 174 Ramsey St., Paterson, NJ. Burial will follow at Laurel Grove Cemetery in Totowa.

In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to:

Catholic Family and Community Services

•Mail your contribution check, payable to Catholic Charities in the Diocese of Paterson to the following address:

Catholic Charities Diocese of Paterson

777 Valley Road

Clifton, NJ 07013

www.catholicharities.org

973-279-7100

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Okay. I'm confused. Why did Eileen say that Dustin killed them both? Just weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Okay. I'm confused. Why did Eileen say that Dustin killed them both? Just weird.
    I am just speculating, but maybe he and Juliana did drugs and she got addicted. Her mother killed her so she wouldn't suffer addiction. And that pain killed the mother? Very dramatic.

Okay this one is super confusing (based on the speculation).

Did some digging;

Cathy Kohler: This was when he moved to Syracuse one year, but thankfully that girl was a whacko, and we got him home.
    ? 2 ? 9 May at 13:49 ? Edited

I think that Dustin got caught up with a girl from a rough background (Juliana), moved to live with her (from the above comment), she passed away, he moved home and his death is unrelated (obviously).

But what got me interested in this was the story about Pat killing Juliana. That is a huge claim to make. If I hadn't of read that, I would have clearly thought it was drug related (she doesn't look sick to me, she looks drug afflicted - spots/tiny/pale etc). I have done some digging and can find exactly 0 on that claim though.

RIP Dustin & Juliana
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Because he was a known heavy drug user and drug dealer. I've seen this kid shove more oxycodone and Adderall up his nose in between high school and when he moved away, graduated to heroin. He sold hardcore drugs to under 18 kids (that included me when I Was under 18. I was 15 years old and your son sold me valium, hydrocodone, oxycodone, introduced me to LSD. All with that other junkie friend of his chuck. Stop lying about the natural causes. He was a junkie and a dealer, plain and simple.

He was not a junkie or a dealer! Who are you? You took the drug didn't you? What year was that. He was clean when he came to Florida.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    He was not a junkie or a dealer! Who are you? You took the drug didn't you? What year was that. He was clean when he came to Florida.
    I don't think they'll ever see this. They aren't a regular member here. They posted that one post and never came back.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information