Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Adriana Coronado (14) and her father died from gunshot wounds

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Adriana Coronado (14) and her father died from gunshot wounds

Search for missing Texas girl after father found slain

10665165_10154308570230348_7386890960719835759_n.jpg
    KATY, Texas --A Texas murder investigation has launched a search for the victim's missing child, reports CBS affiliate KEYE.

The body of Caesar Vladimir Corondao was found early Monday, reports the station. Authorities are now searching for his daughter, 14-year-old Adriana Coronado. Walker County Sheriff's Office issued a child abduction alert for the young teen, reportedly abducted early Saturday in Katy by an unknown suspect.

Caesar Coronado's body was found on rural property after his car was found abandoned in Conroe, north of Houston, reports CBS affiliate KHOU. According to the station, authorities believe his daughter was with him at the time of the homicide. An Amber Alert for the girl was issued shortly after the body was discovered.

Officials believe the child could be in grave or immediate danger.

Adriana Coronado is described as five feet tall and 105 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. She usually wears black-framed glasses. Anyone with information is asked to call the Walker County Sheriff's Department at 936-435-2400.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/search-f...r-found-slain/

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2016...gunshot_wounds
    Last edited by Olivia; 05-25-2016 at 03:14 PM.

Investigators searching for person of interest in missing teen case

WALKER COUNTY, Texas – The Walker County Sheriff's Office has released video Thursday afternoon to help track down a missing Katy teen whose dad was found killed.

Adriana Coronado, 14, has been missing since the weekend. Walker County Sheriff Clint McRae said he still believes that Coronado is still alive, but investigators don't have any motive into who killed her father or why she went missing.

Surveillance video released Thursday shows a Ford F-150 crew cab drive near Enterprise Row and Interstate 45 in Conroe around 10:20 p.m. on March 13. Six minutes after the truck drives off screen, a fire starts and a person is seen running through a nearby alley. The sheriff's office believes the man escaped the scene in a dark-colored SUV.

The sheriff's office is asking for the public's help in identifying the man, who they're calling a person of interest in their investigation. If you have any information, contact the Walker County Sheriff's Office 936-435-2400.

McRae said the FBI is assisting in the investigation and they're working with Mexican authorities. Investigators believe she may have been kidnapped after her father's murder.

Friends are rallying together to pray for the safe return of Adriana.

Wednesday evening, a candlelight vigil was held outside her apartment in west Harris County.

No one has heard from Coronado since Saturday. Friends say her phone just rings, and detectives have not said why they believe this family was targeted.

An Amber Alert was issued for Coronado after her father was found murdered. Cesar Coronado's body was found shot to death and burned in a field in rural Walker County. His car was also found burned and abandoned in Conroe. Detectives believe Adriana was with her father when he died.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/local...case/81913370/

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    This is terrifying. Does anyone else wonder if maybe she had met someone online? Who just randomly kills some guy and takes his 14 year old Daughter? Her phone still continues to ring, usually when it's dead it goes to voicemail. I'm wondering if this girl has been groomed and is willingly with him
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

The phone is probably dropped where her father was

Actually cant they pinpoint where a phone is nowadays? Why cant they do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruujin View Post
    The phone is probably dropped where her father was
    Yeah, but once the battery dies out, doesn't it usually go to voicemail? I'm not sure, but usually that's what people say when someone goes missing that they call and call and eventually it stops ringing and goes directly to vmail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruujin View Post
    Actually cant they pinpoint where a phone is nowadays? Why cant they do that?
    Good point. They should track it.

Her Mom's FB (She's in Mexico)

https://m.facebook.com/adriana.cavazos.90

With her mother being in Mexico, I need more info. Did he bring her here without her will? Adriana was only in the states for about 2 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    With her mother being in Mexico, I need more info. Did he bring her here without her will? Adriana was only in the states for about 2 years.
    I was thinking the same, but if Mom sent someone to get her would she be posting about it? She's in Mexico. It's not like the authorities can really touch her. At least I think they can't being just an accessory.

Body of young woman found in Houston may be missing 14-year-old

Three sources tell Channel 2 Investigates that a body found on Wednesday is thought to be that of Adriana Coronado, the 14-year-old who was reported missing after her father was found dead, but conclusive test results have not been returned to positively identify the body.

An Amber Alert was issued earlier this week for Coronado.

Walker County Sheriff Clint McRae confirmed to investigative reporter Jace Larson that an an item found on a body discovered in Houston matches an item Coronado owned.

McRae declined to say publicly what that item is.

“At this time we have no confirmation at all,” McRae said.

The teen was last seen in Katy on Saturday. Her father, Caesar Vladimir Coronado Mato, was found the following day dead near a ditch in Walker County.

He had sustained several gunshot wounds and his body was badly burned. Investigators believed Coronado was kidnapped by her father's killer, but no ransom demands were ever made.

The father's truck was also found burned several miles away in Conroe.

The Walker County Sheriff's Office on Thursday released video of a man seen running from an area along I-45 and Enterprise Row, where the burned vehicle was found. McRae said he firmly believes that the person seen running in the video is connected to the case because the man was running immediately after the truck started to burn.

Video shows a Ford F-150 truck driving near the scene, and is possibly connected to the case.
    here were several unidentified female bodies found in Houston on the same day, McRae said, and the Medical Examiner’s Office is working to identify them.

“We’re waiting on additional testing by the ME’s office to confirm the identity of those individuals that were located,” he said.

He stressed that there is no positive confirmation that the body found with the item linked to Coronado is actually her.

DNA testing is one way officials may try to identify the body, but results can take weeks, he said. Other tests may be used that take less time which include dental records.

McRae says his office has received dozens of tips on this case and officers have been tracking down each one.

As of Friday afternoon, he said there are multiple persons of interest

McRae said Mato has served time in prison in Mexico, but McRae declined to say why.

A federal source says Mato is believed to have been in the United States illegally.

Adriana Cavazos, the mother of the 14-year-old, was in Mexico recovering from surgery when she received news about her husband and daughter.

The mother told Channel 2 that she spoke to her husband and daughter on the phone Friday evening, and the two were together. She said they seemed to be happy, and she did not get the impression that anything was wrong.

The mother also said that Adriana planned to have friends come over on Saturday, but when those friends arrived to the house, no one was home.

The mother returned home Thursday night.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/so...ng-14-year-old

Ugh.

“We’re waiting on additional testing by the ME’s office to confirm the identity of those individuals that were located,” he said.

Huh? Did they find more than one body?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

Huh? Did they find more than one body?
    It sure sounds like it. What are the odds of finding a lot of dead bodies on one day? Sounds like a possible serial killer.

Video footage of the fire and the suspect's truck
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-publics-help/

"here were several unidentified female bodies found in Houston on the same day, McRae said, and the Medical Examiner’s Office is working to identify them."

What a spin out, How much crime do you people have over there? It really isn't that usual to have that many unidentifiable bodies found on one day here

Adriana's body was badly decomposed when it was found Wednesday, which McRae said made it difficult to for the medical examiner to identify.

"The decomposition of the body was so bad, it is not recognizable by sight," the sheriff said.

The burned body of Caesar Vladimir Coronado, Adriana's father, was found around noon Sunday on the side of FM 2989 between Highway 75 North and Interstate 45 near the Madison County line
    .http://www.itemonline.com/news/sheri...18e7bd917.html

Died from gunshot wounds

HOUSTON, TX (KTRK) -- Authorities say they have identified the body found in west Houston earlier this week as missing Katy teenager Adriana Coronado. According to the medical examiners report released Saturday, the 14-year-old died from gunshot wounds.

The Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences says Coronado was shot multiple times and her death has been ruled a homicide. She disappeared last Saturday and an Amber Alert was issued early Monday morning.

Friends/family of murdered 14 yr old girl hold vigil. Report says victim and her father were both shot- #abc13 pic.twitter.com/ds6GaxQvL1

? Deborah Wrigley (@wrigleyABC13) March 19, 2016

Walker County Sheriff Clint McRae told Eyewitness News a bracelet found on the body was their first clue the remains might be the missing Mayde Creek High School student.

Friday night, shortly after the confirmation, family members gathered at her aunt's Katy-area home. Cries of grief could be heard every time someone opened the door. An uncle fought back tears as he arrived. Others said very little.

"She's my cousin, yes."

On Wednesday, a gardener found a decomposing body near Wycliffe and Mayfield in west Houston and called police. Investigators used fingerprints to identify Coronado. She had been shot multiple times.

Walker County sheriff's investigators believe Coronado witnessed the murder of father, Caesar Coronado, before she was killed. His burned body was discovered Monday in a rural part of Walker County. He had also been shot. His truck was found burned in Conroe.

On Thursday, investigators released video taken from where that truck was located, showing what's supposed to be a Ford-150 Crew Cab driving through a parking lot near I-45 and Enterprise Row. A fire starts and you see a man then running away.

Investigators say that man was then picked up by a dark colored SUV. Even though you can't see the person's face, detectives are hopeful people can identify him by his posture, his gait and his clothing. They think he could be connected to this case.

Officials are now searching for their killers. They will use forensic evidence found on the two bodies to determine whether the same gun was used to kill both.

Anyone with information is asked call HPD, Crime Stoppers or the Walker County Sheriff's Office.

The Associated Press contributed to this story.

http://abc13.com/news/missing-katy-t...ounds/1252440/

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    She decomposed quickly. I wonder what the motive was. Only two things come to mind. A. A psycho fixated on her, killed Dad and took her to perhaps sexually assault her and kill her. B. Dad made an enemy.

I can't imagine it's random.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    She decomposed quickly. I wonder what the motive was. Only two things come to mind. A. A psycho fixated on her, killed Dad and took her to perhaps sexually assault her and kill her. B. Dad made an enemy.

I can't imagine it's random.
    That's what stuck with me. If dad was found Sunday and her body was found Wed- that's only 3 days for it to decompose as bad as they say it was. (The decomposition of the body was so bad, it is not recognizable by sight," the sheriff said.)
    The articles say that the police think she witnessed her dad shot before she was killed.

I've read a couple of things where dad has a criminal history in Mexico. He spent some time in prison for drugs.
    The first thing that pops in my mind is the drug cartel.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    That's what stuck with me. If dad was found Sunday and her body was found Wed- that's only 3 days for it to decompose as bad as they say it was. (The decomposition of the body was so bad, it is not recognizable by sight," the sheriff said.)
    The articles say that the police think she witnessed her dad shot before she was killed.

I've read a couple of things where dad has a criminal history in Mexico. He spent some time in prison for drugs.
    The first thing that pops in my mind is the drug cartel.
    On the same track as you thinking drugs. Mom allowed her Daughter to go to the US with her Dad leaving her behind? Perhaps running from someone?

The way the guy in the video was running, he seems older. Maybe in his 40's or 50's, not a young guy in his 20's.

I believe trouble followed him from Mexico. It says the mom/wife was in Mexico having surgery when this happened. I'm guessing the dad took his daughter out of Mexico because he thought he and her would be safe, mom stayed behind because she needed surgery, and was going to come to the States after her procedure. Just my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Yeah, I'm really thinking drug cartel here.

http://abc7.com/news/documents-revea...urder/1356935/

Court documents reveal horrific details in Houston teen's brutal murder

The teenager whose burned body was found in March was a casualty of her father's drug-running, according to court documents unsealed Wednesday.

The 12-page search warrant affidavit reveals news details in the murders of Adriana Coronado, 14, and her father, Cesar Coronado. The teen was the subject of an Amber Alert in March.

Investigators believe the two were killed because of Cesar Coronado's involvement in the deadly cocaine trade. The man in custody on federal drug charges, Jose Solis Jr., has been named a person of interest in the murders. The search warrant was for his home in rural Montgomery County.

According to the affidavit, Solis is the man captured on video running away from where Cesar Coronado's burned truck was found.

It also says he worked with Cesar Coronado, among others, to move cocaine via commercial bus from Laredo to Houston. Last October, federal agents seized 16 kilograms of cocaine from a bus and $48,000 from Coronado at the Mexican border, and the affidavit suggests Solis became suspicious that Cesar Coronado was involved.

At Coronado's apartment in west Houston, detectives found bloody foot and shoe prints as well as a federal subpoena last seen in Solis' possession. They questioned whether he was sending an "unknown message."

Adriana's disappearance triggered an Amber Alert and frantic search before her body was found burned with bullet wounds in west Houston. The affidavit says they also found evidence of sexual assault.

Cesar Coronado's body was also found burned but in Walker County. Investigators believe the same gun was used to kill both father and daughter. In March, officers removed several guns, ammunition, cash and drugs from Solis' home.

In response, Juan Guerra, Solis' attorney told KTRK-TV, Eyewitness News' sister station in Houston:

"We ask the public to reserve judgment until all the evidence has been collected and evaluated. This case is still a very active and ongoing investigation. Mr. Solis, being named a person of interest, does not mean that he is involved in the planning, carrying out, or tampering of evidence."

Wednesday night, Adriana Coronado's aunt still questioned why the teen was killed and maintained the family had no idea about Cesar Coronado's alleged criminal activity.

Thread Information