Thread: Five people were killed in a shooting at a school in Saskatchewan, Canada

Five people were killed in a shooting at a school in Saskatchewan, Canada

Five people were killed in a shooting at a school in Saskatchewan, Canada, Friday, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said.

Two others were critically injured, Trudeau said. The suspected shooter is in custody, authorities said.

Royal Canadian Mounted Police said a "serious incident" occurred at a Loche Community School.

Trudeau called the shooting "every parent's worst nightmare." More details were not immediately available. The school has students from grades 7 through 12.

"Words cannot express my shock and sorrow at the horrific events today in La Loche," Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall said in a statement. "My thoughts and prayers are with all the victims, their families and friends and all the people of the community."
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/fi...nister-n502516
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I was just coming to post this, thanks puzzld
    I live in kinda close to here, this is shocking, I don't know what to say. I had heard that the mayors daughter was on of the dead, I'll go see if I can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

When I googled it I got hits about the mayors daughter, but when I click them, the artical are changed or not there
    I did find this:

Four people are dead and two are in critical condition following the worst Canadian school shooting since the 1989 ?cole Polytechnique massacre.

Grade 10 student Noel Desjarlais told a CBC camera crew that La Loche Community School in Saskatchewan was filled with ?lots of screaming.?

?There was about six, seven shots before I got outside. I believe there was more shots by the time I did get out,? he said.

A community member who did not want to use her name said her nephew attended the school, and that the alleged shooter broadcast his intentions on Facebook.

He allegedly kicked off the massacre by shooting two people at another location.

?My nephew doesn?t know why. He doesn?t understand why a quiet person, who was so happy would do something so horrible,? she said.

These details have not been confirmed by authorities.

There's more at the link
    http://news.nationalpost.com/news/ca...firmed-reports

A gunman in Canada shot his two brothers at his home before embarking in a shooting spree at his school in an aboriginal community on Friday that left a 23-year-old teacher dead.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said from Davos, Switzerland that a suspect was in custody. Trudeau initially said five died, but police later corrected that to four.

'This is every parent's worst nightmare,' he said. 'The community is reeling.'

Kevin Janvier told The Associated Press that his 23-year old daughter Marie, a teacher in the Saskatchewan community, was shot dead by the gunman. He said police told him that the gunman first shot two of his siblings before killing his daughter

'He shot two of his brothers at his home and made his way to the school,' he said.

'I'm just so sad.'

Marie was Janvier's only child. He said he didn't know if the shooter knew his daughter.

A family friend of the teenaged suspect said that the gunman shot his two younger brothers before going to the school and shooting a teacher and an assistant, according to The Australian.

'After he shot his two brothers, he walked back to school and he shot ... a teacher and a girl. They're both dead. Four of them died,' said Joe Lemaigre.

I know the family. Their mother worked in Fort McMurray and his grandfather went to Meadow Lake to do some shopping. That's when he shot them.'

Royal Canadian Mounted Police Chief Supt. Maureen Levy said the gunman was arrested outside the school but declined to release details about him.

Levy said she wasn't sure how many suffered injuries. The prime minister earlier described two injuries as critical.

'At the present time there are four individuals deceased,' Levy said.

Levy declined to release more details, saying the investigation is in its early stages. She declined to give the sex or ages of the others deceased.

Marie

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...d=ansmsnnews11

Saturday charged a 17-year-old boy with four counts of first-degree murder and seven counts of attempted murder in a mass shooting at a school and home in a remote aboriginal community in western Canada, officials said.

Police said the male suspect can't be named under Canada's Youth Criminal Justice Act. Royal Canadian Mounted Police Supt. Grant St. Germaine said nine people were shot in the school, including a female teacher's aide who died at the scene and a male teacher who died in a hospital. He said seven people wounded in Friday's shooting at the school are hospitalized.

Police said two brothers, 17-year-old Dayne Fountaine and 13-year-old Drayden, were shot dead in a home before the gunman headed to the grade 7-12 La Loche Community School. Police responded to a call of shots fired at the school shortly after the lunch hour.

Royal Canadian Mounted Police Commanding Officer Brenda Butterworth-Carr said when officers arrived at the school they saw the front door had been shot open. They entered the school, spotted the suspect and gave chase before apprehending him. He is due in court next week.

Police said they were not aware of a motive and declined to say what type of gun was used.

The school is in the remote Dene aboriginal community of La Loche in Saskatchewan Province. La Loche is a community of less than 3,000 where just about everybody knows everybody else.

"This is a significant event for Canada," St. Germaine said. "It's a huge impact on the community of La Loche. It's a part of changing times. We are seeing more violence."

Residents lit candles and placed flowers at a makeshift memorial outside the school.

Shootings at schools or on university campuses are rare in Canada. However, the country's bloodiest mass shooting occurred on Dec. 6, 1989, at Montreal's Ecole Polytechnique, when Marc Lepine entered a college classroom at the engineering school, separated the men from the women, told the men to leave and opened fire, killing 14 women before killing himself.

The educational assistant killed at the Saskatchewan school was identified as 21-year-old Marie Janvier. Deegan Park, her boyfriend of three years, said he would have given up the rest of his life just to spend another year with her.

"I grew up not a good guy, but she turned me right," Park told The Associated Press. "She was that much of a great person to turn me right from all the wrongdoings I used to do. ... She was a fantastic person."

"I loved her, I really did," said Park, who remembered her smile and how she would blush when she was happy.

Kevin Janvier said his daughter was an only child. "I'm just so sad," he said.

Ashton Lemaigre, a teacher at the school and friend of Marie Janvier, said she worked as a teacher's aide in his classroom. He said she was kind and patient with children and planned to get her teaching degree someday.

"The kids loved having her around," Lemaigre said. "They would just come running to her. And she was just a friend to everybody."

A second victim was identified as 35-year-old Adam Wood, a new teacher at the school. His family in Ontario issued a statement describing him as an adventurer with a passion for life who made people laugh until their stomachs hurt.

"Adam had just begun his teaching career in La Loche last September and was enjoying his time," his family said. "He was always up for a good challenge and lived each day joyously."

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who was attending the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, called it "every parent's worst nightmare."

A student who was just returning from lunch when the shots were fired Friday said his friends ran past him urging him to get out.

"'Run, bro, run!" Noel Desjarlais-Thomas, 16, recalled his friends saying to him as they fled La Loche's junior and senior high school. "There's a shotgun! There's a shotgun! They were just yelling to me. And then I was hearing those shots too, so of course I started running."

The RCMP said the first reports of shots being fired at the school came in around 1 p.m. Friday, and parents and residents were warned to stay away. Witnesses said some students hid in gym dressing rooms for hours. A nearby elementary school was also placed on lockdown as a precaution.

Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall said he is in a state of disbelief. He planned to visit La Loche on Sunday and promised to provide crisis support and counseling services. La Loche, like a number of aboriginal communities in Canada's prairie provinces, has been plagued by high suicide rates and poverty.

Wall added that U.S. Ambassador to Canada Bruce Heyman had offered the counsel of U.S. communities which have experienced school shootings.

"He noted that quite tragically the United States has more experience with the likes of what we saw in La Loche," Wall said.

Bobby Cameron, Chief of the Federation of Saskatchewan Indian Nations, said the shooting Friday was the worst tragedy to ever hit the community of 3,000. The Dene are an aboriginal group who inhabit the northern parts of Canada.

"It's not something you ever imagine happening here. The whole community, province and country has been affected and we will all go into mourning," said Cameron, who attended the La Loche school's graduation ceremony for the past few years. "Right now we're just in a state of shock and disbelief."

He was not a monster. He was hurting?: La Loche shooting suspect was frequently bullied about his ears

17-year-old charged with fatally shooting four and wounding several others was bullied relentlessly, according to multiple relatives, friends and classmates interviewed.

The alleged shooter was a large, very sensitive and quiet teen, Perry Herman, who knew the accused?s family, and other La Loche residents said. He was taunted frequently about his large ears.

According to three sources inside the building at the time of the killings, the teen dared people to tease him about his ears.

The teen reportedly passed over more than one student who had treated him with kindness.

?Oh no, not you bro,? he apparently said before moving on.

?He was a normal boy. He was not a monster. He was hurting,? said Herman.

The teen charged in connection with Friday?s shooting is due to appear in court today.

The 17-year-old, who can?t be named under the Youth Criminal Justice Act, faces four counts of first degree murder, seven counts of attempted murder and unauthorized possession of a firearm.

RCMP say nine people were shot at the La Loche Community school.

?If we had the supports we needed, this would not have happened.? There is profound sadness expressed by La Loche residents at the candlelight vigils, church services, grief circles, hockey arena and local shops.

There is, however, very little obvious anger directed at the accused. ?We need to learn from this or it will happen again,? said Herman, who has his own story of being bullied as a gay youth ? and says he considered lashing out violently.

?How many murders and suicides do we need?? Herman said all students ? whether a bully or the bullied ? need more support to learn healthy behaviour.

The lack of psychiatric and other mental health services has been well documented. Others note the shortage of addictions treatment, employment training and other programs in the school and community.

Diocese of Keewatin Le Pas Archbishop Murray Chatlain said the focus should be on prevention, and everyone should ask what role they can play.

?There has been some cutting back of programs these last couple of years that has had a direct effect on our schools and people of La Loche. I think those things need to be revisited. Our cuts sometimes end up costing more,? Chatlain said following a packed mass at Our Lady of Visitation Roman Catholic Church Sunday morning.

When asked if he thinks the cuts played a role in the tragedy, Chatlain said, ?It?s a possibility. There are many factors at play. That could be part of it.?

Chatlain spent Saturday evening with the family of the alleged shooter. Some of them attended mass. He said they are ?good people? and should not be blamed for the young man?s alleged actions.

There is more at the link, there is also a preview of a video that talks about the high suicide rate in that community.

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/blo...about-his-ears

I wonder if the 17 year old brother he shot was his twin?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Teen charged in deadly La Loche, Sask., shooting pleads guilty

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskat...mpaign_id=A100

The teen charged in a deadly shooting that took place early this year in La Loche, Sask., pleaded guilty on Friday.

In court in Meadow Lake, Sask., the accused pleaded guilty to two counts of second-degree murder and two counts of first-degree murder, as well as to seven counts of attempted murder.

He was originally charged with four counts of first-degree murder, but the Crown applied to have two of the counts reduced to second degree.

The Crown also confirmed in court Friday its application to have the accused, who was 17 at the time, be sentenced as an adult if convicted. The defence has opposed it, lawyer Aaron Fox saying there are a number of factors that come into play, including moral culpability and the teen's background.

The accused, who can't be named under the Youth Criminal Justice Act, was charged in relation to two shootings in La Loche on Jan. 22.

On that day, two teenage brothers were shot and killed at a house in the Dene community of about 3,000 people. Shortly after, two teachers were killed by gunshot wounds and seven others were injured at the La Loche Community School.

The four deceased were:

Marie Janvier, 21, a teacher's assistant.
    Adam Wood, 35, a teacher.
    Brothers Dayne and Drayden Fontaine, 17 and 13, respectively.
    Seven others were sent to hospital in Saskatoon for treatment.

Hearing to be held in La Loche

The hearing to determine whether or not the teen will be sentenced as an adult if convicted will be held in La Loche.

"It's important for cases like this, that are very serious, that the matters be dealt with in the community where the incidents arise," the judge told court. "It's important that the community be able to be there and see the justice process unfolding for them."

Crown prosecutor Lloyd Stang agreed.

As is allowed under the Youth Criminal Justice Act, psychological and psychiatric reports will be prepared for the hearing, which has been scheduled for May and June 2017.

A shooting in Canada?!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    A shooting in Canada?!
    We're influencing our neighbors now. Isn't it awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Fuck

Saskatchewan's got an Aboriginal youth suicide emergency the same as remote Aboriginal communities in Australia. There's a horrible possibility that crisis just turned even more deadly

http://thestarphoenix.com/news/local...chewan-reserve

Edit : just realised I missed this when I wasn't posting & it's already at trial. Doesn't change the fact there's a major crisis in the area, but I would've read the trial background before I posted if I'd realised it hadn't just happened (& I would've realised it hadn't just happened if I hadn't broken my own rule & not read the whole thread before posting - that's twice in 24 hrs that lack of background has affected my posting, so I'm going silent again until I have time to read EVERYTHING first)
    Last edited by blighted star; 10-28-2016 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    A shooting in Canada?!
    This one was way to close to home for me, it wasn't in my city but very close. Now whenever our daughters school goes into lockdown my husband leaves work to go check on her. We've been lucky so far, nothing serious.
    And you're right Blighted, youth suicide among our aboriginal is scary, in our local obituaries there are 4 between October 6th to October 18th.
    Last edited by missbad; 10-28-2016 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Fuck

Saskatchewan's got an Aboriginal youth suicide emergency the same as remote Aboriginal communities in Australia. There's a horrible possibility that crisis just turned even more deadly

http://thestarphoenix.com/news/local...chewan-reserve

Edit : just realised I missed this when I wasn't posting & it's already at trial. Doesn't change the fact there's a major crisis in the area, but I would've read the trial background before I posted if I'd realised it hadn't just happened (& I would've realised it hadn't just happened if I hadn't broken my own rule & not read the whole thread before posting - that's twice in 24 hrs that lack of background has affected my posting, so I'm going silent again until I have time to read EVERYTHING first)
    My cousin is Aboriginal (Candian, ha), and she works for that service (well, Aboriginal welfare/crisis intervention). I might drop her a line and see what's happening.

And word Beli, Canada! The cool cousin

Edited to add.. I will when I can get back on FB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Sentencing hearing starts for teen in La Loche school shooting
    http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/sentenc...mpaign_id=A100

MEADOW LAKE, Sask. - A sentencing hearing begins today for the teenager convicted in a deadly school shooting in Saskatchewan.
    The teen has admitted to killing a teacher and a teacher's aide and to wounding seven other people at the high school in La Loche in January 2016.
    He also killed two brothers at a nearby home.

The teen, who can't be identified under the Youth Criminal Justice Act, has pleaded guilty to two counts of first-degree murder, two counts of second-degree murder and seven counts of attempted murder.
    Two weeks have been set aside - the first starting today and another in June - to determine if the killer should be sentenced as a youth or an adult.
    The Crown has served notice that it wants an adult sentence.
    The maximum youth sentence for first-degree murder is 10 years in custody. An adult receives an automatic life sentence and, under a new provision for multiple murders, can receive consecutive periods of parole ineligibility of up to 25 years for each victim.
    Defence lawyer Aaron Fox said last fall that there are many factors to consider in an application to sentence a young person as an adult, including moral culpability, lack of a criminal record and level of cognitive or social development.
    No agreed facts about what happened - including a motive - were submitted to the court when the guilty pleas were entered last October.
    At the time of the shooting, the teen's friends described him as the black sheep of his family and a victim of bullying at school. One person said the teen was often teased about his large ears.
    At least one victim wants the shooter to be sentenced as an adult, noting that he turned 18 shortly after the shooting happened.
    Charlene Klyne was a substitute teacher in the La Loche high school when the shooting happened and lost her sight after being shot in the face.
    Klyne said last week that the severity of the crime warrants an adult sentence.
    "I don't think of a child grabbing a gun and shooting people ... seven he wounded; four he killed. A child doesn't do that," she said.

Final arguments today in La Loche deadly shootings case

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskat...case-1.4260393

The teen who shot and killed four people and wounded seven others in La Loche, Sask., last January will soon be one step closer to learning his fate.

Lawyers in a Meadow Lake, Sask., provincial courtroom will make their final arguments at a sentencing hearing for the teen who carried out one the worst mass shootings in Canadian history.

Aaron Fox, the teen's lawyer, has argued the teenage shooter should be sentenced as a youth, not as an adult.

The Crown is asking that the teen — who was 17 at the time of the shooting but is now 19 — be sentenced as an adult.

The shooter cannot be named because he was a youth at the time of the crime.

Guilty plea

In October, the teen pleaded guilty to two counts of second-degree murder, two counts of first-degree murder and seven counts of attempted murder.

On Jan. 22, 2016, the teenager stalked through a school in the northern Saskatchewan community, firing a shotgun. He killed Adam Wood, 35, and teacher's assistant Marie Janvier, 21. He wounded seven others before eventually surrendering to police.

Earlier in the day, he shot and killed teenage brothers Dayne and Drayden Fontaine at a home in the town.

The final arguments come after almost two weeks of a sentencing hearings in which the court heard a host of victim impact statements and a statement from the defendant.

Phyllis Longobardi, the former assistant principal at the school who was shot during the rampage, laid the blame for the shooting squarely at the feet of the young man.

"He and he alone is responsible for his acts. Not bullying, not suicide," she told reporters during the sentencing hearing. "[The shooter] should not be allowed to live a few years behind bars and then be able to forget."

Later in the courtroom, the teen apologized to each one of his victims by name.

"'I am sorry I ruined your life and took your daughter away," he said to Mary Janvier's mother, who was in court.

After his arrest, the teen told an RCMP investigator the Fontaine brothers had not been "not part of the plan."

Indigenous background a factor

Two of the adult surviving victims have said they want the teen sentenced as an adult.

The maximum youth sentence for first-degree murder is 10 years in custody. An adult receives an automatic life sentence and, under a new provision for multiple murders, can receive consecutive periods of parole ineligibility of up to 25 years for each victim.

At the request of his lawyer, provincial court Judge Janet McIvor ordered Gladue report on the shooter.

A Gladue report outlines factors in an Indigenous offender's life that may have contributed to their criminal history, and gives judges options to give offenders an alternative to jail time.

Fox said previously that things such as growing up without a father should be factored into any sentencing decision.

Crown prosecutor Lloyd Stang has consistently argued the teen should be sentenced as an adult. Stang has said given the youth's age — he turned 18 weeks after the shooting — and the seriousness of the crimes that an adult sentence is appropriate.

It's unclear when McIvor will make her final decision on how the teen should be sentenced.

Sentencing hearing delayed for La Loche school shooter in Saskatchewan

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/sentenc...ewan-1.3561042

MEADOW LAKE, Sask. -- A sentencing hearing has been delayed until next Friday for a teenager who shot and killed four people and injured seven others at a home and a high school in northern Saskatchewan.
    Two defence witnesses have concluded -- based on the findings of a pre-sentencing report -- that the teen has fetal alcohol syndrome.
    The Crown wants to requestion the witnesses who made the diagnosis.

The teen pleaded guilty to two counts of first-degree murder, two counts of second-degree murder and seven counts of attempted murder in the January 2016 shooting in La Loche.
    The hearing is to determine whether the teen is sentenced as an adult or a youth -- he cannot be named because he was just shy of his 18th birthday when the shootings occurred.
    It's not clear whether final arguments in the sentencing, which were scheduled for today, will go ahead next week.

The teen could get six years of custody and four years probation if sentenced as a youth but faces a life sentence as an adult.
    Some victims have already told court that the teen should be sentenced as an adult because of the severity of his crimes.
    In June, the teen apologized to those who died, those who survived and their families.

Teen charged in La Loche, Sask. after threats allegedly made against school

https://globalnews.ca/news/4013508/t...hreats-school/

La Loche RCMP say a 17-year-old boy is facing a Criminal Code charge after he allegedly made threats against a school.

The complaint was received by police on Wednesday.

RCMP said no one was injured and no weapons were seized.

As a result of the complaint, police located and arrested the youth in the northern Saskatchewan community.

He is facing a charge of uttering threats.

The teen, who cannot be named under the Youth Criminal Justice Act, is scheduled to appear in La Loche provincial court on Thursday.

La Loche is approximately 560 kilometres north of Saskatoon.

'The world is watching': La Loche, Sask., braces for decision on fate of school shooter

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskat...tims-1.4547044

It's been 25 months since Charlene Klyne saw a teenage shooter open fire through the doorway of a classroom at the La Loche Community School in northern Saskatchewan. Shotgun spray left her partially blind.

A judge will decide Friday if that shooter should be sentenced as a youth or an adult.

Klyne said it does not feel like two years since the shooting happened.

"It's still hard to believe that something could happen like this in a small town in Saskatchewan, and then you hear about the shootings in the States and it's just unnerving," said Klyne, one of the seven people wounded in the shooting spree that took place on Jan. 22, 2016, in La Loche.

"Last week I never slept much after the Florida shooting because you just think, 'Why does this continue? Why are the guns so easily accessible to anybody?'"

The La Loche shooter was just weeks from his 18th birthday when he went on the shooting spree that left four people dead.

The teen shot two brothers ? Dayne and Drayden Fontaine ? at their home in the remote community, about 500 kilometres northwest of Saskatoon.

He then drove to the local high school and opened fire, killing 21-year-old teaching assistant Marie Janvier and teacher Adam Wood, 35.

He pleaded guilty to two counts of first-degree murder, two counts of second-degree murder and seven counts of attempted murder.

Friday's court proceedings will decide if the shooter will be sentenced as an adult and face a life sentence in a federal prison.

Because he was underage at the time, he is charged as a youth. A youth sentence would likely mean 10 years in a youth facility.

He cannot be named because of provisions of the Youth Criminal Justice Act.

'It seems to be happening more and more'

La Loche Mayor Robert St. Pierre said he is trying to prepare the community for what he expects will be a difficult day.

"A lot of people were hurt, the community was hurt; it was felt across the world," he said.

"It's something that you pray doesn't happen in your community, but it seems to be happening more and more around the world. I mean, look at Florida in the last week."

A teenager there is charged with the deaths of 17 people in a school shooting on Feb. 14.

It will be up to the Crown to convince the judge that an adult sentence is needed in the La Loche case.

Klyne wants the shooter sentenced as an adult. She said a youth sentence would be hard for the victims and their families to take.

"It just means a lot more extra trauma and having to deal with where he is and him possibly being on the street so much earlier," said Klyne.

Concerns about bringing sentencing to La Loche

With the court proceedings taking place in La Loche, the community is bringing in extra mental health supports.

Klyne does not believe the decision should be taking place in the same community where the shooting happened.

"I don't know why they would go to La Loche when there's so many people with hearts broken up there. To take him back there, people just don't know what to say and do," said Klyne.

"The town in general doesn't even know that he's coming there; they just think that they're having the sentencing there, but they don't realize that they're bringing him to the town."

St. Pierre said it will be tough for the small town to again enter the spotlight and relive a painful chapter of its history.

"It's a difficult time for everybody in the community. Like I said, the world is watching us and this court case is going to be something where there will be mixed reactions. I don't know how I'm going to react," he said.

Teen who pleaded guilty in La Loche shootings to be sentenced as an adult

The teen who pleaded guilty in the 2016 shooting spree in La Loche, Sask., will be sentenced as an adult, a provincial court judge decided Friday.

People inside the courtroom began applauding as the decision was read by Judge Janet McIvor.

The then 17-year-old went on a rampage that left four people dead and seven others wounded in the remote community northwest of Saskatoon.

McIvor called the crime heinous, and said the impact in La Loche has been profound.

She said the facts, including evidence the accused planned the shootings, meant a youth sentence would not be appropriate.

A first-degree murder conviction carries an automatic penalty of life in prison, with no chance of parole for 25 years.

A publication ban on the teen's identity will be in place until his next court appearance, on March 16.

More at link: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskat...oday-1.4539259

Thread Information