Thread: Alexys Henbury (24) missing from Oakland, MI since 10/10/15

Alexys Henbury (24) missing from Oakland, MI since 10/10/15

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-29-2022 at 05:44 PM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I think this is her FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/ahenbury

Found safe during a traffic stop, with 2 men. That's all they're saying...and probably all we'll ever know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Found safe during a traffic stop, with 2 men. That's all they're saying...and probably all we'll ever know.
    Oh, I'm sure the details will come out. I am, however, glad she has been found safe. Whew! Any day we don't have to read about someone "missing" turned up deceased is a fucking good day.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Oh, I'm sure the details will come out. I am, however, glad she has been found safe. Whew! Any day we don't have to read about someone "missing" turned up deceased is a fucking good day.
    That is the truth.

Below is a FB post her mother shared 3 hours ago. I really wish people would use paragraph breaks.

I am responding to the series of horrible comments I just read regarding my daughter and our family. Alexys is not a drug addict, she does not shoot herion, she does not hate her mother and she is home in Springfield Twp contrary to what some of you are posting. She is not and never has been a "runaway" (she's 24 years old for goodness sakes). She has no "history" that you claim I kept from you. Our anguish over these past few days was 100% real and the most painful thing we have ever been through. Alexys lived in Detroit, worked in Detroit and knows many people in Detroit which is why she is comfortable there. Listen, I posted on Alexy's FB page Monday because I had not heard from my daughter for over two days - my intention was to put it in front of her friends in case they knew where she was because NEVER in her life did she take off for days, not have her phone on and not contact me at least by text to say "mom I don't have my phone, don't worry I'm fine". I had no idea that my post would be read by so many - I asked her friends on "her" FB page to please share my post if they were local - I was getting very worried. When she didn't show up for work or for school, I really started to panic. From there the FB post went viral, Channel 2, 4 and 7 bombarded me with phone calls all day begging me to talk to them - I took an entire day to consider it - they and many other people made me feel that by denying their request to go on the news I was not helping my daughter. So I made the decision to let them interview me which was completely out of my comfort zone. I will not discuss the details of what she went through as they are very personal and really should not matter to you if you are not a part of her life. No one forced you to care or to worry or to be concerned - if you chose to do that, it was your decision and our family sincerely appreciates that. I suppose those of you who are writing such negative posts would have preferred we never found her and I am sorry you feel that way. The bottom line is she is home and safe thanks to all the amazing people, Oakland County Sheriff's Office, Detroit Police Department, Channel 2, 4 and 7 News, friends and family that joined together to find her. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. For the small group of you who choose to see this any other way, that is certainly your choice - I do not wish you any harm and I truly hope that you never have to experience what my family has experienced these last several days. After tomorrow I will remove this page and ask you to find another platform for your negative comments.

From Alexys Facebook :
    ello everyone. As I am going through a lot of different emotions after the last few days of my life, my mothers words are the only extensive words I feel comfortable sharing at this time. I feel it is necessary to share this post as I have been reading all of the negative comments and false accusations and assumptions being made about my AMAZING family and I. I am personally shocked and disgusted at the fact that people who know NOTHING about me or seem to be completely naive to the fact that the media fabricates everything and did not get half of the details of my situation correct feel the need to go out of their way to post such absolute BULLSHIT, for lack of better terminology. This is not really of anyone's concern but those closest to me but I feel that it needs to be addressed before my family is put through anymore anguish than they have already gone through. Contrary to the news articles everyone has been sharing, which flip the facts, I never claimed I did not want to come home and have not left my families side since I was found. It is none of your business, nor your place, to claim false speculations of what you think may or may not have taken place with my life in the last week or the reasoning for my absence. With that being said, you will probably never know my story due to the extremely personal nature of it. I'm sorry if anyone is bothered by that. I would however like to clear up that I am 1. NOT a drug addict and never have been and 2. Had no intention of hurting anyone or causing all of this worry and uproar. I would also like to say that any normal, loving family, particularly a concerned mother, would have acted in the same way that mine did and anyone who claims different knows nothing about the meaning of family. I am extremely overwhelmed with all kinds of emotion and feeling very personally violated. This is all very heavy for all of us at this point and it will take time to recover and heal from. I would also like to take a moment to thank each and everyone of you that did ANYTHING to help my family locate me and all of the insanely kind hearted words and prayers that I have received from literally across the world. I can't begin to express my gratitude and appreciation towards you all. I have never been so thankful or humbled in my entire life. Nor could I ever imagine the magnitude of love I feel at this time. Good people still exist and my story is living proof of this. In conclusion, I ask that you all respect our privacy at this time as we heal from a very exhausting and emotional week. Thank you again for all of your hard work, thoughts, and dedication to assuring my safe return home and again, please if you don't have anything FACTUAL or nice to share, please keep it to yourself. I love you all and am so happy to be home!

(She doesn't do paragraphs either.)

You should do them for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information