Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dr Kiersten Cerveny (38) was found dead in the doorway of a New York City apartment building

Dr Kiersten Cerveny (38) was found dead in the doorway of a New York City apartment building

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2015...tment_building

Making an article for this one cause I want to see what happens. So she went out without the husband and kids, did drugs and was found dead in the apartment building of this guy?

https://www.facebook.com/marc.h.johnson.395

She was discovered unconscious before she was taken to a nearby hospital and pronounced dead Sunday morning.
    Cerveny, a one-time pageant queen from New Jersey, lived with her husband, Andrew, and their three young children in a million-dollar home.

But she also hid a dark secret, a law-enforcement source said.

"Word is that she likes to do drugs," the source said.
    She told her husband, a fellow dermatologist in Long Island, that she was headed out Saturday for an innocent night on the town, sources said. Andrew Cerveny was being questioned by police at the 10th Precinct on Sunday.

"The husband said she was going out with some friends, and she did go out," a source said.

Cerveny had met up with the producer, Marc Henry Johnson, 51, who is also married, on the Lower East Side and they went to the Chelsea apartment together.

Cerveny used cocaine at some point before her death, according to law enforcement sources.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Wow. Talk about a double life. They wasted no time turning her FB in to a memorial page either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

The New York Daily News revealed that Johnson was being questioned by the NYPD. They say that Johnson was seen on CCTV dragging Cerveny and calling 911 after she “turned blue.” He allegedly told cops that he tried to give her mouth-to-mouth before asking for a lawyer. Johnson then left the seen before officers arrived, according to the Daily News.

The newspaper had earlier reported that Cerveny had been out drinking heavily in the Lower East Side.

Police investigating the crime are also looking for another man who was partying with Cerveny, named as 60-year-old James (Pepsi) Holder. He lives in the building where Cerveny was found dead, at 223 West 16th Street. NBC New York reports that investigators originally believed that Cerveny had been strangled but they have now “backed off that assessment” and are waiting for an autopsy to be completed.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/10/marc-h...ook-imdb-page/

Her yelp reviews - http://www.yelp.com/biz/kiersten-ric...klyn?ytprail=1

And their wedding announcement - I thought the divorce bit was odd?

Dr. Kiersten Anne Rickenbach and Dr. K. Andrew Cerveny Jr. were married Saturday at the Gramercy Park Hotel in New York. Brian Moll, a minister of the Independent Christian Church Movement, officiated.

The bride and bridegroom, both dermatologists, met in 2004 as residents at the Medical Center of Louisiana at New Orleans.

The bride, 32, is the chief of dermatology at Brooklyn Hospital Center and is an assistant professor of clinical dermatology at Weill Cornell Medical College in New York. She graduated magna cum laude from Duke and received a medical degree from Tulane. Her first marriage ended in divorce.

She is the daughter of Dianne I. Rickenbach and Robert G. Rickenbach of Scottsdale, Ariz. His father owns Rbach Office & School Furniture in Scottsdale.

The bridegroom, 31, is a dermatologist in private practice in Massapequa, N.Y. He graduated summa cum laude from Akron University and received a medical degree from the Northeastern Ohio Universities Colleges of Medicine and Pharmacy.

He is a son of Marjorie Cerveny and Mr. Cerveny Sr. of Wadsworth, Ohio. His mother is a senior associate services coordinator at Timken, which makes bearings and alloy steels in Canton, Ohio. His father retired as a sales manager at the Goodyear Tire Company in Akron.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/13/fa...BACH.html?_r=0

A Yelp review

Kiersten was highly inappropriate with my teenage son. She offered to show him a "good time". Fortunately he is gay and rebuffed her desperate advances. Never again!

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    A Yelp review
    DAMN
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Wow. Talk about a double life. They wasted no time turning her FB in to a memorial page either.
    A lot of people are doing those memorial pages now when somebody dies. I think the new memorial system is different than the old one they used to do. If you are family, you can request a change over to a "memorial" facebook. Facebook just freezes the facebook account.
    I did the same for my brother and the reason why- I was sure his ex wife knew his info. I had to email facebook a request along with the obit. Facebook basically froze his facebook account. Nobody can log into his facebook, even if they know the password. If you were his friend on facebook, you are the only ones that can see it. His names doesn't show up in search and you can't tag him in anything. I just knew his ex would start with her attention tagging post on his account. She can't, but she does do it on her own personal account.

https://www.facebook.com/help/103897939701143
    You can tell us in advance whether you’d like to have your account memorialized or permanently deleted from Facebook.

Memorialized Accounts

Memorialized accounts are a place for friends and family to gather and share memories after a person has passed away. Memorialized accounts have the following key features:

The word Remembering will be shown next to the person's name on their profile
    Depending on the privacy settings of the account, friends can share memories on the memorialized Timeline
    Content the person shared (ex: photos, posts) stays on Facebook and is visible to the audience it was shared with
    Memorialized profiles don't appear in public spaces such as in suggestions for People You May Know, ads or birthday reminders
    No one can log into a memorialized account
    Memorialized accounts that don't have a legacy contact can't be changed
    Groups with an admin whose account was memorialized will be able to select new admins
    Pages with a sole admin whose account was memorialized will be removed from Facebook if we receive a valid request

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    A Yelp review
    Wow ~ keeping it classy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Wow ~ keeping it classy.
    That was posted after she died, I'm gonna assume it's just a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2015...tment_building

Making an article for this one cause I want to see what happens. So she went out without the husband and kids, did drugs and was found dead in the apartment building of this guy?

https://www.facebook.com/marc.h.johnson.395

She was discovered unconscious before she was taken to a nearby hospital and pronounced dead Sunday morning.
    Cerveny, a one-time pageant queen from New Jersey, lived with her husband, Andrew, and their three young children in a million-dollar home.

But she also hid a dark secret, a law-enforcement source said.

"Word is that she likes to do drugs," the source said.
    She told her husband, a fellow dermatologist in Long Island, that she was headed out Saturday for an innocent night on the town, sources said. Andrew Cerveny was being questioned by police at the 10th Precinct on Sunday.

"The husband said she was going out with some friends, and she did go out," a source said.

Cerveny had met up with the producer, Marc Henry Johnson, 51, who is also married, on the Lower East Side and they went to the Chelsea apartment together.

Cerveny used cocaine at some point before her death, according to law enforcement sources.
    Marc Henry Johnson is an HBO producer.

No one would care about either of these people if they weren't rich. Successful people are fucked up too.

I dunno, is it really a double life? She pretty much did exactly what she said she was doing but her recreational substance list included cocaine as well as alcohol.

It's not completely unheard of for older married people to occasionally (or frequently) have a night out that involves the kind of partying they did when they were younger.

Of course if she secretly had a raging habit & was doing dodgy shit on the side to support it, that's different.

Edit & yeah, what's with mentioning her divorce in the marriage announcement? Did his ex write it or something? Weird & tacky.

I think they mean double life because it seems like she was probably having an affair for a while and lying to her husband about it.

Yeah, it's definitely a possibility. I'm always stunned at the number of people having affairs. It never occurs to me to do something like that so I tend to give the benefit of the doubt WAY more than I should. Like, way, way WAAAAY more.

People of her ilk aren't known for doing lines with a guy named "Pepsi" when they told their Husband they were hitting the town with some friends for drinks and tapas lol.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I know they are not the authority or the premiere news source, but the Daily Mail stated the following:

Cerveny was not wearing any underwear when authorities found her body and they were later discovered in her purse.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3noXC9aCH

I always expect wealthy, successful people to have their shit together, particularly doctors (for whatever reason). Clearly, they don't always, but I am somehow surprised by it when they don't.

(I am also thinking of the physician who died crawling down her boyfriend's chimney (not a euphemism!), and an optometrist in Tucson, AZ who had his ex-business partner murdered. I mean seriously, WTF)
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

We had a pretty incredibly awful Dr/sex/cocaine story here too

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/sydney-sur...826-1jde4.html

The stories from the girls who survived were amazing & gross at the same time.
    Last edited by blighted star; 10-06-2015 at 10:46 AM.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Yet another life lost cause of someone afraid to do the right thing. I'm assuming 911 would have gotten a call sooner if dude wasn't scared of jail time.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Wealthy people have their shit together the least. Too much money and privilege breeds boredom.

Wealthy people have their shit together the least. Too much money and privilege breeds boredom.
    And yet I am always surprised. I don't know why.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Totally. Biggest Caner's I know are all wealthy. They don't work 9-5 and spend all day doing their vices.
    Last edited by Gemini; 10-06-2015 at 02:08 PM. Reason: predictive text error

http://www.theislandnow.com/great_ne...a662030a2.html

Their findings show it was a cocaine overdose and not a homicide.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by brie View Post
    http://www.theislandnow.com/great_ne...a662030a2.html

Their findings show it was a cocaine overdose and not a homicide.
    Yeah, I figured it was that. Sucks that her "friend" just dragged her to the doorway and left her there to die alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Are we just randomly noticing it more than usual, or is 2015 a really deadly year to be a Dr aged 35-50 in the U.S ?

Thread Information