Page 56 of 152 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 3781

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

If it hasn't already been posted, Julie's youtube is mottsauce1.

Quote Originally Posted by stephstephanie View Post
    If it hasn't already been posted, Julie's youtube is mottsauce1.
    I was going to make a memorial video for her but I know she would have thought that to be lame.

Instead I'll leave you with this....

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Jesus Christ Bill can you not stalk people? Seriously?

I think I'm passing the mantle of 'most beloved by nut cases' to Boston. Didn't you have a thing with gable too?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post

I think I'm passing the mantle of 'most beloved by nut cases' to Boston. Didn't you have a thing with gable too?
    Yep. Not only that, but I had a Family member of a subject PM me last week wanting me to carry on a conversation through personal email instead of on MDS because it freezes up his computer. I told Olivia that you're rubbing off on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Yep. Not only that, but I had a Family member of a subject PM me last week wanting me to carry on a conversation through personal email instead of on MDS because it freezes up his computer. I told Olivia that you're rubbing off on me.
    Haha. I've been practicing my bitch factor so that I can avoid them coming to me. I have also created a voodoo doll of you as my replacement. Seriously though, I can only hope you are crafting this to keep the weirdos talking for entertainment value.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Forget it BostonBabe....

I actually feel sorry for you all.

As tortured as I've felt, I imagine very few people know what it's like to be so madly in love with someone like Julie.

I was truly blessed to know her.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken1 View Post
    Forget it BostonBabe....

I actually feel sorry for you all.

As tortured as I've felt, I imagine very few people know what it's like to be so madly in love with someone like Julie.

I was truly blessed to know her.
    Seriously. I felt sorry for you at first and then you let your true colors fly. And now you're personally attacking members instead of taking the high road. This is why people treat you like a pariah. Maybe someday you'll actually figure that out. Most of this bullshit could have been avoided if you had only taken my advice months ago and stopped digging a deeper hole for yourself.

The. End.

I read you like a book cupcake. This is called deflection.

Boooorrriiinng...

... but you have a good heart and are probably a sweet person.
    Most of the times annoying the shit out of your inner circle but my guess a good person none the less.

... didn't mean to rhyme.
    Actually, I prefer 'Kitten'. 'Sex Kitten' if you're being formal.

I'm going to 'ditto' what Boston said just above this post, since I can't rep her again.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Almost ten years ago, I started seeing a woman that I instantly feel in love with. I started working at Rackspace and was a real estate agent.

I worked at Rackspace overnight and during the day at the brokerage...
    I ended up falling asleep on the job at rackspace when I started spending more and more time with her. I remember the drive home and making the decision to go see her instead of going home to sleep. It was after the band broke up when the guys went off to get married and have kids.. after the high school sweet heart that I ignored.

Eventually I was sued by the brokerage for theft of intellectual property after I created an automated system for posting ads on craigslist. They threw the book at me and I lost everything.

That was the beginning of my "10 year downward spiral" but you know what....

No matter what happened she always believed in me.

She had faith in me when there was absolutely no one else who gave a damn.

I tried so hard to support us.
    Her father held her truck over her head because he put a little bit of money into it but you know how that story goes.
    No one is ever good enough for Daddy's girl.

At the lowest point in our lives her grandmother passed weeks from when her horse Benny had died and I had been buried deep in vices by then.

Not that any of you deserve to hear this story but I don't dwell anymore.

She was just that wonderful of a person.
    Truly selfless and as hard as every day was for her, she just kept going and with nothing but love in her heart for everything.

Including me.

So you can imagine when anyone puts me down or questions my sanity, I feel like it's an insult toward her.

I couldn't care less about any opinion of me anyone here might have and as far as the "high road".... that's not how I operate.

Every road goes both way except maybe some of the ones you've already been down.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    stop hitting on me Bill, I'm taken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Almost ten years ago, I started seeing a woman that I instantly feel in love with. I started working at Rackspace and was a real estate agent.
    How exciting.

I couldn't care less about any opinion of me anyone here might have
    Lol Understatement of the millenium.

I ended up falling asleep on the job at rackspace when I started spending more and more time with her. I remember the drive home and making the decision to go see her instead of going home to sleep. It was after the band broke up when the guys went off to get married and have kids.. after the high school sweet heart that I ignored.

Eventually I was sued by the brokerage for theft of intellectual property after I created an automated system for posting ads on craigslist. They threw the book at me and I lost everything.

Her father held her truck over her head because he put a little bit of money into it but you know how that story goes.

At the lowest point in our lives her grandmother passed weeks from when her horse Benny had died and I had been buried deep in vices by then.

Truly selfless and as hard as every day was for her, she just kept going and with nothing but love in her heart for everything.

Including me.

So you can imagine when anyone puts me down or questions my sanity, I feel like it's an insult toward her.

I couldn't care less about any opinion of me anyone here might have and as far as the "high road".... that's not how I operate.

Every road goes both way except maybe some of the ones you've already been down.
    Tl;dr

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    All occupied caskets should have identification of who is inside. A Post-it note really isn't acceptable, but righted a wrong in this situation.

Grieving Daughter Forced To Stop Funeral After Realizing A Terrible Mistake Had Been Made
    http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...n-made?fb=ptba
    By Charles Roberts, Sun, January 31, 2016
    A Brooklyn woman thought she was burying her father at his funeral, but just before it was too late, she noticed a note on the casket and knew something was wrong.

A casket that was supposedly holding the remains of Grigoriy Gutnikov was being lowered into his grave on Staten Island in April 2014, but before it was completely lowered, his daughter Jenny Gutnick noticed a Post-it note on the coffin with a woman's name.

Gutnick alerted family members and immediately stopped the proceedings.

The family is Orthodox Jewish, so the rabbi was hesitant to open the casket to check because Jewish law forbids it.

The rabbi reluctantly allowed Jenny to open the coffin. When she looked inside, she was shocked and disturbed to find a woman's body in place of what should have been her father's remains.

The family wondered where Gutnikov's remains actually were and frantically began searching.

Cemetery works led mourners to a freshly-filled grave in another part of the cemetery after three hours of searching. They realized that Gutnick's father had been mistakenly buried in the grave of the woman who was nearly buried in his grave.

Cemetery workers brought a forklift to dig up Gutnikov's coffin. Switching the caskets to their correct respective plots took six hours.

Gutnick is suing the Mount Richmond Cemetery and Capitol Funeral Service.

The funeral home offered Gutnick a free plot to be "used for her own remains" as compensation for their mistake.
    Last edited by Key West Digger; 01-31-2016 at 07:32 PM.

Seriously. Disturbing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Key West Digger View Post
    All occupied caskets should have identification of who is inside. A Post-it note really isn't acceptable, but righted a wrong in this situation.

Grieving Daughter Forced To Stop Funeral After Realizing A Terrible Mistake Had Been Made
    A Brooklyn woman thought she was burying her father at his funeral, but just before it was too late, she noticed a note on the casket and knew something was wrong.

A casket that was supposedly holding the remains of Grigoriy Gutnikov was being lowered into his grave on Staten Island in April 2014, but before it was completely lowered, his daughter Jenny Gutnick noticed a Post-it note on the coffin with a woman's name.

The family is Orthodox Jewish, so the rabbi was hesitant to open the casket to check because Jewish law forbids it.

The rabbi reluctantly allowed Jenny to open the coffin. When she looked inside, she was shocked and disturbed to find a woman's body in place of what should have been her father's remains.

The family wondered where Gutnikov's remains actually were and frantically began searching.

Cemetery works led mourners to a freshly-filled grave in another part of the cemetery after three hours of searching. They realized that Gutnick's father had been mistakenly buried in the grave of the woman who was nearly buried in his grave.

Cemetery workers brought a forklift to dig up Gutnikov's coffin. Switching the caskets to their correct respective plots took six hours.

The funeral home offered Gutnick a free plot to be "used for her own remains" as compensation for their mistake.
    Not anywhere as bad as the case above, but on the day of my mother's funeral, in the chapel, in a period of "quiet reflection," I was looking at the flowers and noticed that the plaque on the coffin had an incorrect given name on it. It was close to right, but just different enough that it caught my eye. The funeral home people said they'd correct it, but given the timing, I doubt they could've. It's a minor thing, I suppose, but fuck, it made me furious.

I'm in the 'don't think Bill took Julie's body' camp, but he's certainly made himself look bad. I feel so bad for Julie's family. I can't imagine many things that would be more distressing than this situation.

Anyhoo, the point is.. as we all now know, funeral homes make mistakes, big and small. Unfortunately, these things sometimes happen. I guess no one is perfect, but knowing that doesn't help people's grief

Quote Originally Posted by Key West Digger View Post

I'm a Post-it note junkie, got them in a rainbow of colors, even put one on the dog once but there really aren't the right way to seperate who's who in a funeral home / cemetery setting. Thank goodness she was observant.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Including me.

anyone else hear violins?

Yeah seriously. I feel like one of the unfortunate people who sat next to Striker in "Airplane." Where's my gas can?

I wonder if he has any good stories about teaching Africans to play basketball?
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

If I were you I'd spend less time on the internet and more time with my children...

Aren't you still worried about residual genetic deficiencies from your Mother?

If I were you I'd spend less time on the internet and more time with my children...

Aren't you still worried about residual genetic deficiencies from your Mother?
    It's no wonder you are alone and miserable. It's no wonder Julie wanted nothing to do with you. All you are is a deluded stalker suffering from pathetic male syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by sarabei View Post
    It's no wonder you are alone and miserable. It's no wonder Julie wanted nothing to do with you. All you are is a deluded stalker suffering from pathetic male syndrome.

Maybe I'm alone but not miserable....not anymore.

How can anyone be miserable with stuff like this in the world...

http://www.sanger.dk/

Quote Originally Posted by sarabei View Post

Don't sweat it on my account. He's shooting blanks at a moving target.
    Imagine how he must've treated Julie when he was any one of these: mad, angry, frustrated, bill being bill, sad, tired, bitchy, drunk. If he would try to attack a stranger with nasty barbs he must've been downright cruel to her.

Don't sweat it on my account. He's shooting blanks at a moving target.
    Imagine how he must've treated Julie when he was any one of these: mad, angry, frustrated, bill being bill, sad, tired, bitchy, drunk. If he would try to attack a stranger with nasty barbs he must've been downright cruel to her.
    Julie didn't take any shit from anyone. Just another reason why I loved her so much.

Maybe I'm alone but not miserable....not anymore.

How can anyone be miserable with stuff like this in the world...

http://www.sanger.dk/
    It is painfully obvious. You are a narcissist with the mistaken notion that anyone cares about your opinion, thoughts, hopes, dreams, or lack there of. You are a sad little man; who feels insults and stalking are normal. It isn't. And I am being honest here, you need help. I hope you get it before you do damage to someone else.

Thread Information