Page 39 of 152 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Good on her family suing, they should. But, the funeral home not keeping her body safe is only part one. Part two is who took her and why. There seems to really only be one suspect and he's got enough crazy to think of it. However, I still wonder if he had the smarts to pull it off.

His ego must be glowing right now as he thinks "see I am too important, I am I am I am" as he jumps up and down in glee.

to quote myself "meh"
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

I'm sorry but all Heartbroken1x4's posts sounds like he's painting his own picture of a crime. Nobody who is actually going through this would seek out a forum to air their involvement unless they were feeling guilty about something. Its the rambling, defensiveness and pointing fingers that gets me.

YOU'RE REALLY LOVING THIS, HUH?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken1 View Post
    thiswas already mentioned upthread. it doesn't make you look more sane, just means you can read and google. give Julie her wish and leave her alone once and for all.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    yup, he's all gooey and pasty in his special places.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I realize nobody is a Bill fan, but that article is crazy. Imagine showing up to a viewing, walking in and finding a complete stranger wearing your Dad's clothes and jewelry. I'd be LIVID. Yeah, I'm sorry but if that doesn't prove that the funeral home is a hackjob, I don't know what will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

This doesn't mean someone/you didn't steal the body. Ultimately the funeral home is culpable for not properly securing the body and just leaving her in a hallway and not having proper security precautions.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I realize nobody is a Bill fan, but that article is crazy. Imagine showing up to a viewing, walking in and finding a complete stranger wearing your Dad's clothes and jewelry. I'd be LIVID. Yeah, I'm sorry but if that doesn't prove that the funeral home is a hackjob, I don't know what will.
    Sure, it does. Which is why they're being sued for allowing her body to be STOLEN out from under them.

Meanwhile, the family of Julie Mott also filed suit against Mission Park last week, accusing the company of negligence after Mott's body was stolen in August after a memorial service.
    Stolen, not lost. They have to have a reason why the lawsuit specifies theft, not loss, of the corpse.

No one will ever convince me otherwise that CreepBill doesn't have her stuffed somewhere painting her nails and caressing her hair. Nope. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Sure, it does. Which is why they're being sued for allowing her body to be STOLEN out from under them.

Stolen, not lost. They have to have a reason why the lawsuit specifies theft, not loss, of the corpse.

No one will ever convince me otherwise that CreepBill doesn't have her stuffed somewhere painting her nails and caressing her hair. Nope. Never.
    Well, obviously someone's got her somewhere and I really hope they figure out where because doing this to a family is unspeakably horrible. What kind of human being would want to put a family that has just lost their child through something like this? I understand that there are some really depraved people out there, but the person who did this obviously didn't care about her or her family. It was a selfish, disgusting act.

I'm just going to say that with the the funeral home literally dressing the wrong body and sending it to another funeral home, I wouldn't be surprised if they sent Julie off somewhere else and she was cremated as another person. They have an established history of losing bodies. I mean, they at least found this one...

Now, if I was a conspiracy theorist, I'd say that perhaps bill knew about this previous incident and thought it would be a good alternative explanation if he was to take her and he could use it as a cover, but you see, that's the kind of reaching I always make fun of people for doing so I still think it was the home that lost her.

It just seems so impossible that he was able to take her, hide her and keep her hidden, all while the eye of Sauron was upon him. Especially with his tendency to blather on about shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I can't believe I freaking read all this.
    Reminds me of the Trevor Angell forum.

WHERE IS DANLAW

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post

As far as I'm concerned this is the end for me on this chapter in my life.

I promised myself a few weeks back that I would never talk about this to anyone ever again;

That had been after contacting internal affairs multiple times ....to the point of them telling me they were about to make an arrest.

I didn't think this was going to end well for me either way. If I had found out that a person actually took her, I don't know what I might have done.

BUT! ....here we are and now the family is suing Mission Park.

https://soundcloud.com/bill-wilburn/...loria-sera-est

I agree that the focus should remain on Julie and finding out what happened.

It's easy to get caught up in what the media is saying and I can understand why people are so outraged over my lashing out and ....overall demeanor.

There was a time in my life when if anyone was referring to Julie or I in conversation, it was always Bill and Julie....Julie and Bill....because most of the time you didn't get one without the other.

I have so many regrets and an extreme amount of guilt from the last ten years of my life. Nothing will change how much she meant to me.

If I had just done everything I was "supposed to"....if I had not rested on my laurels and kept my eye on the bigger picture,
    we might have been married and she might have even lived a little longer. (A selfish thought....I know)

Julie always said yes when I asked her to marry me but I always thought she deserved a ring and a gigantic wedding.

She would always tell me that she didn't need one and I never listened. I tried so hard to give us a life and I completely lost myself along the way.

If a million dollars is what they think Julie would have wanted for restitution, they've lost site of what was most important to her.

May she R.I.P.

....ride in peace.

I'm pretty sure all good old Billy is guilty of is being a first class dick who is more important inside his head than outside of it. A creepy creeper who creeps but too damn dumb to actually hide a body. But I bet he wishes he did.
    The funeral home is at fault #1, her body went awol on their watch. If, and it's a big if, someone stole her that's #2. It's more probable that they sent the wrong body to be cremated and who knows where those ashes went. The broken casket is a concern but could have been done in an attempt to cover the losing of the body.

Bill is probably only guilty of being himself, which should be punishable by law but isn't. He's just enjoying all the hubbub because he can pretend to still be important in her life(death) rather than face the reality of her wishing he'd disappear. I can imagine him skittering around muttering about how much they value his investigation and how great of a private dick he is.

He's more of a public dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Bill should really have a diary. It would solve a lot of his problems.

Let's see how long it takes for him to come back after his 'last post'....again.

Quote Originally Posted by snorlax View Post
    Bill should really have a diary. It would solve a lot of his problems.

Let's see how long it takes for him to come back after his 'last post'....again.
    If I do, it's not to argue against being a stupid asshole.

I'm definitely a stupid asshole from time to time.

Actually I have a better idea. You should record yourself talking about your sentimental moments with Julie, and play them back to you over and over again.
    This will help you with the need to feel important, superior, and all around valuable to her life along with personal adequacy.
    We've heard enough honestly, but I'm sure you could hear yourself talk some more, so you can do it in the privacy of your own home!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by snorlax View Post
    Actually I have a better idea. You should record yourself talking about your sentimental moments with Julie, and play them back to you over and over again.
    This will help you with the need to feel important, superior, and all around valuable to her life along with personal adequacy.
    We've heard enough honestly, but I'm sure you could hear yourself talk some more, so you can do it in the privacy of your own home!!!!
    Do my sentimental moments with her bother you?

There was one time when she asked me to go downstairs to get her ice. She continued to ask for me to bring her other things but I was distracted when she decided to push the cup under the covers to pass it to me instead of sitting up. Her little pinky toe slipped from under the covers when she pushed the cup towards me as she kept talked.

It was quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen.

apologies for typos

Do my sentimental moments with her bother you?

There was one time when she asked me to go downstairs to get her ice. She continued to ask for me to bring her other things but I was distracted when she decided to push the cup under the covers to pass it to me instead of sitting up. Her little pinky toe slipped from under the covers when she pushed the cup towards me as she kept talked.

I have a problem with how 90% of the stories you have about her involve some kind of self-importance about you. YOU were her entire world, not SHE was your entire world.
    You were an amazing God to stick with her when she told you she had cystic fibrosis. You were the one that cared the most about her. Her family was satan, and you protected her. You were always there. You would have married her even though she had CF.

Let's come back to reality bro, you guys were broken up for 2 years and you just started "talking to her" 2 weeks before her death.
    She didn't NEED you.
    But if it makes you feel better and important then you can keep telling yourself that, in the privacy of your own home.
    Most of all your stories are egotistical and about how amazing of a person you were for her, well clearly not.

Honestly, I don't expect any of this to get to you if you can't even see how awkward that phone conversation was with Julie.
    She didn't want to talk to you.

23 minutes. Well done Billy well done.

Finally had an opportunity to get all caught up on this wonky-ass thread.

Yay, MSD for making the news!

Gonna go get my DIckTips4Lyfe tattoo now for any followup articles.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Thread Information