Page 34 of 152 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

We come to this site for very different reasons and although I've been going through the motions of such a horrific series of events, I don't know what to think about how fucked up people are; just by nature.

That being said, I still don't think her remains were stolen.
    Maybe my opinion means exactly shit but at least I know I'm not the kind of person that gets joy out of watching other people suffer.

Maybe Ortiz is concocting some kinda of charges out of my shenanigans along with the family...or maybe....just maybe.....no!
    You have to be a complete fucking moron to think someone would steal a dead persons body this day in age. No one knew her and none of my or the family's enemies would be willing to throw it all away for "revenge".
    The only person I know of with any kind of motive is Dick Tips.
    His only involvement has only been to protect his assets.
    Everyone knows how little he cares for the Mott's..... except apparently them.

I can't tell you how many times Julie has called me to complain about her parents.
    How they fuck up her hospital referral.... every time..
    Her father arguing with doctors without even visiting her himself...
    Ignore her request for any kind of food she asked for... because it wasn't on the way home.
    Drove her truck constantly while she was bed ridden...
    Took part of her disability check regularly.... for whatever reason...

I remember one time they tried to convince her not to tell me how much she sold one of my horses for because they didn't want her to share all the money with me...
    Julie had to hide our relationship from her parents throughout most of the time we were together... and I'm not talking about the times she'd make me hide in her closet until her parents fell asleep.
    I'm talking about after we broke up and she would tell them she was going to a friends house and stay with me for 3 to 5 days out of the week... eventually we got back together but I'm almost certain her family knew and did their best to put me down.

I had lost her once before but I know it got to be too much for me; to feel like I was losing her every week even when I was with her ...,in so many different ways.

That doesn't matter now.
    What matters is that someone or some people did something and decided to tell someone that something completely different fucking happened.
    Maybe it's not a crime in their eyes.
    Maybe they don't care enough to restore what should have been the memory of Julie.

Regardless, no one is doing enough.
    Not the Motts
    Not Ortiz
    And certainly none of you people.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken1 View Post

Regardless, no one is doing enough.
    Not the Motts
    Not Ortiz
    And certainly none of you people.

What the hell do you want us to do? You do realize we are just a discussion board, right?

I'm really amazed how you talk about loving Julie and how you want her memory respected, but then in the next sentence you seem determined to bash the fuck out of her family.
    You've basically accused everybody in her family of one thing or another.

I can totally see why Julie wasn't with you anymore. You really suck as a person.

When they say that relationships evolve over time, yeah, this isn't what they mean. Stop trying to make your brief time with this poor dead girl the great love of the century. She got involved with you, realized the error in that and then dumped your ass. And, even without knowing this adorably precious girl, I feel pretty comfortable saying that the only thing Julie regretted in her life was her time spent with you. Actually, we all feel that way at this point. Move on, man. Just move on.
    "A dog is the only thing on Earth that loves you more than he loves himself." ~Josh Billings

I'm glad you asked....and to explain...I loved Julie more than anything and to be accused of being the "obsessed man"..the last person by her side and suggest that I stole her remains completely fucking negates any reason for me to be cordial.

To answer your other question...

You can help by going here and doing a search for Mission park or it's subsidiaries.
    http://apps.bexar.org/search/search.html

Then go here to do a records request for all public information regarding those cases....
    https://www.bexar.org/395/Information-Request

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyCooper View Post
    When they say that relationships evolve over time, yeah, this isn't what they mean. Stop trying to make your brief time with this poor dead girl the great love of the century. She got involved with you, realized the error in that and then dumped your ass. And, even without knowing this adorably precious girl, I feel pretty comfortable saying that the only thing Julie regretted in her life was her time spent with you. Actually, we all feel that way at this point. Move on, man. Just move on.
    In one of our last conversations she told me she didn't have any regrets...I asked her to specify if I might be one of them first.

We've broken up twice in the 10 years that I knew her. The first time was her but the second time was me.

Although it might be brief, this doesn't have anything to do with how much I loved her or how lucky I was to know her....or even her family running my name through the mud.

...but you're right about one thing....she was adorable.

It's creepy weird how sometimes Bill refers to Julie in the present tense.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    It's creepy weird how sometimes Bill refers to Julie in the present tense.
    It's creepy that you have a premium membership to this website.

Eventually Jon will wake up and catch up on this thread and reply with more insults and stories of his own...

Lets hope that someone gets pissed off enough to do something about helping resolve this.

She deserved better than this.

I'm glad you asked....and to explain...I loved Julie more than anything and to be accused of being the "obsessed man"..the last person by her side and suggest that I stole her remains completely fucking negates any reason for me to be cordial.

To answer your other question...

You can help by going here and doing a search for Mission park or it's subsidiaries.
    http://apps.bexar.org/search/search.html

Then go here to do a records request for all public information regarding those cases....
    https://www.bexar.org/395/Information-Request

WTF?? How does it help if we do those online searches?? The vast majority of us aren't in the same state as you, some of us aren't even in the same hemisphere. The only thing that will help is finding Julie so as much as we'd all like to finally bring her poor family some peace there is nothing we can physically do to help with that.

The most I can offer them is to apologise for encouraging your earlier posts & promise to continue doing my best to ignore the ongoing spectacle you've created.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    WTF?? How does it help if we do those online searches?? The vast majority of us aren't in the same state as you, some of us aren't even in the same hemisphere. The only thing that will help is finding Julie so as much as we'd all like to finally bring her poor family some peace there is nothing we can physically do to help with that.

The most I can offer them is to apologise for encouraging your earlier posts & promise to continue doing my best to ignore the ongoing spectacle you've created.
    You think I created a spectacle out of someone lying about something like this?

Someone is lying and sifting through all of those documents just might help shed some light on how Mission Park really operates.

Luckily if someone or an entity is ever formally charged with a crime, that information is made public and accessible to anyone.....but I'm the only one who cares so......

Dude, she did not love you. She did not want you to harass her. Let the people she loved and those who loved her go. If you care about anything, get mental health help. Tis the season and all so I hope you have a Merry Christmas and that you start your new year getting yourself the help everyone, who has had any contact with you ever, knows you need. Even though she was over with you and wanted you to go away, I am sure Julie wanted you to get help so if you must honor her, do it by getting help for yourself. Then honor her by living a life with some kind of meaning. Maybe volunteer or go to school, do something productive.

You insults do not hurt us, we are each secure in who we are and you can learn to become a whole person too. You have the power over yourself, it is really the only power you have. I do believe you did not take her. You just don't have the capability for an action so well thought out and executed. So I'm asking you nicely to please get help for yourself. I believe you, now believe in yourself.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    Dude, she did not love you. She did not want you to harass her. Let the people she loved and those who loved her go. If you care about anything, get mental health help. Tis the season and all so I hope you have a Merry Christmas and that you start your new year getting yourself the help everyone, who has had any contact with you ever, knows you need. Even though she was over with you and wanted you to go away, I am sure Julie wanted you to get help so if you must honor her, do it by getting help for yourself. Then honor her by living a life with some kind of meaning. Maybe volunteer or go to school, do something productive.

You insults do not hurt us, we are each secure in who we are and you can learn to become a whole person too. You have the power over yourself, it is really the only power you have. I do believe you did not take her. You just don't have the capability for an action so well thought out and executed. So I'm asking you nicely to please get help for yourself. I believe you, now believe in yourself.
    You obviously know nothing about her or I.

Some things don't need to be said... like when you do something kind for someone else.

It's creepy that you have a premium membership to this website.
    Yeah, that's horrible. If people with Premium accounts didn't have them you might not be able to sit on this site and creep everyone the fuck out.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    Yeah, that's horrible. If people with Premium accounts didn't have them you might not be able to sit on this site and creep everyone the fuck out.
    Or send the link of this thread to Julie's grieving brother to stir up this clusterfuck

A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

This dude is definitely worried about something. Nobody gets on the defensive like this if they didn't actually have some knowledge or something to do with it.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post

Maybe my first response was pretty lame.
    Ignorance aside, I appreciate your concern.....or anyone's.
    I've come to terms with the idea that she may never be found... or whatever happened figured out but if I were her family or the detective, I would have wanted to know that every possibility was explored.

Then again, maybe her family already knows what happened.

We're all supposed to believe that they didn't notice her remains missing until after her mom had picked up the flowers.... but ignorance is bliss right?

Why would they open her coffin to check on her when they were gathering flowers? They would have no reason to look and expected her to be where they left her. If they removed her body to send for cremation, they would have put the loaner casket up for storage and cleared the room for the next occupant.

And there you go throwing shade at the family again. You imagine they know what happened to Julie and are trying to frame you for it? Dude, you need therapy.

Jon had stated that it was visibly clear the coffin was " tampered with" as well as " things moved around".... oh but the flowers were taken care of.

Tips made it a point to have her funeral on her birthday...
    The director made certain her mother knew were to pick up the flowers.

The only other question is who's head is up who's ass and hasn't figured this out yet.

Whomever it is.... the family...Ortiz... better hide whoever is responsible for this on the other side of the fucking planet from me once I find out who it is.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Whomever it is.... the family...Ortiz... better hide whoever is responsible for this on the other side of the fucking planet from me once I find out who it is.
    What are you gonna do exactly if they are not on the other side of the fucking planet?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Beli, you are on fire today!

Beli, you are on fire today!

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    What are you gonna do exactly if they are not on the other side of the fucking planet?

Good question...

Espero que el entierro no es en el parque de la misi?n

Thread Information