Page 11 of 161 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Celeb Gossip #2 - Continue Here

I don't think dancing or cheerleading (for most normal folks) can be compared to Dance moms. Those bitches are crazy and Abby is the worse. Those moms expose their kids to verbal abuse and shame every time they step in that studio. Forget about the other shit......just the way Abby is with them is enough to make most normal folks rip their kids out of that program in a heartbeat.

Personally, I'm glad both my girls were never into that stuff. My oldest was the marching band girl.

Both my nieces do dance, gymnastic, and cheerleading. I think all 3 kind of them go together now. They are way older looking than they really are. The outfits are tacky and mom spends a small fortune on that mess. One of the girls is in high school and I know mom just spent around 1000 for her daughter to go to some week long camp- that was required. Plus...all the membership fees she spends every month on gymnastic, dance, and cheerleading.
    My BIL complains all the time. Without a doubt.....my SIL is living her life through them girls. That's why she's always involved with some type of "dance mom" drama with the other moms.

My daughter lives and breathes dance. She's on the performing group and is obsessed. I don't give two shits about dance in and of itself, but she loves it and works hard at it. Thankfully, our studio is conservative about moves and outfits until the girls are in high school. Then it gets kinda raunchy. I guess we will cross that bridge when we get there.

The emotional aspects, the pressure to be perfect, are what make me so sad for the little girls on the show. The stakes aren't really that high, but the girls are being taught that dance is everything -- if you screw up, you might as well be dead. It's sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Oh they're definitely living through their kids.

It just makes me wonder if some of them are doing so in other ways... at home....

I mean, I fucking hope not, but there's something grandly fucked up about someone who puts false teeth and blue eyeshadow on their 5yr old.
    I always wonder the same thing

Dayum.

That chick obsessed with his junk must be over the moon

Anxiously awaiting Bowie's input

http://www.people.com/article/jon-ha...feldt-break-up

Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt have ended their relationship, PEOPLE confirms exclusively.

"With great sadness, we have decided to separate, after 18 years of love and shared history," the couple tells PEOPLE in a joint statement. "We will continue to be supportive of each other in every way possible moving forward."

Having been plagued with split rumors for months, Hamm, 44, and Wesfeldt, 45, were last seen publicly together on July 22 in New York at the premiere after-party for Netflix's Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, where they were "canoodling" with each other, according to reports.

Earlier this year, the Mad Men star completed rehab for alcohol abuse and credited Westfeldt for supporting him throughout his treatment. In April, the couple even released a statement denying reports they had broken up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Dude, Jon Hamm used to be out at LA bars and NEVER looked like he had a girlfriend IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. No surprise here.

Dude, Jon Hamm used to be out at LA bars and NEVER looked like he had a girlfriend IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. No surprise here.
    I figured as much. I just don't get staying with someone for so long. And that goes for both of them.

Unless they had an open relationship?
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    I figured as much. I just don't get staying with someone for so long. And that goes for both of them.

Unless they had an open relationship
    ?
    This is my guess. A lot of Hollywood people who know this about themselves are smart enough to do that.

If anyone watched Americas Next Top Model, you might find this entertaining...

http://www.ranthollywood.com/2015/08...edium=referral

I don't know why but I've never been able to stand Adrianne Curry. But I had no idea her and old man Brady Bunch split.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I think they divorced a few years back. That was always an odd couple to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    If anyone watched Americas Next Top Model, you might find this entertaining...

http://www.ranthollywood.com/2015/08...edium=referral

I don't know why but I've never been able to stand Adrianne Curry. But I had no idea her and old man Brady Bunch split.
    Man. The hours I put in watching that show due to exes always watching the marathons that they would play all the time is insane. But I remember these two also being on Surreal Life or whatever that show on VH1 was called

So Jon Hamm is like a Don Draper lite?

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    This is more of a random observation, but Ava Phillipe is a freakishly perfect mix of her parents.

Where are her pants? She looks like she is wearing lingerie . Speaking of which have you seen Willow Smith lately my God she turn so beautiful

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    Where are her pants? She looks like she is wearing lingerie . Speaking of which have you seen Willow Smith lately my God she turn so beautiful
    They're lace shorts.

Will Smith owns a gun, I am sure of it lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    This is more of a random observation, but Ava Phillipe is a freakishly perfect mix of her parents.

Keen observation ... beautiful girl and she does have the best of both parents' exceptionally good looks.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Christie is 61. 61 f'ing years old. Holy hell. I want her genes. She is still beautiful.

That's not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    Too bad she is annoying as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Christie is 61. 61 f'ing years old. Holy hell. I want her genes. She is still beautiful.

And she was still cheated on!
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Yes shes looks beautiful, i'd be the dude going "yo look look out I got somewhere to go I dont where I'm going" Toodles
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Jim Carrey's girlfriend just committed suicide

Jim Carrey's on-again/off-again 28-year-old girlfriend has committed suicide ... TMZ has learned.
    Law enforcement tells TMZ, LAPD responded to a call in the L.A. area Monday night. We're told they went to a residence and found the body of Cathriona White.
    Our sources say White left a suicide note, which mentions Carrey and that they broke up on Sept. 24. Cathriona tweeted on the 24th ... "Signing off Twitter, I hope I have been a light to my nearest and dearest."
    Law enforcement tells us they believe she died from an overdose of drugs. We're told 2 friends found her last night when they went to check on her.
    53-year-old Carrey and White met in 2012, dated a few months and then split. They rekindled their relationship in May.
    Story developing ...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/29/jim-ca...#ixzz3n8l2wajn

http://wrif.com/2015/09/28/frances-b...vited-wedding/

Frances Bean Cobain Marries, Courtney Love Not Invited To Wedding

Thread Information