Page 21 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2016: Let's do this

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    If this is how you come at me, we're done.
    Where did we get started?

I don't care if you express an opinion, but don't recite bullshit propaganda that has been proven to be nothing buy RWNJ wishful thinking. She is in ok health, Trump is in ok health. They are both old, but neither one of them has a horrible terminal illness like the crazies want to pretend. Put your tin foil hat away. If you've lurked here for the past year you should know that we're not that stupid on here.

Quote Originally Posted by OctoberT View Post
    Based on what, though? What have you seen/read that makes you believe she is that physically/mentally unfit to be president?
    I could start adding links to either articles or interviews, but I'm pretty sure you've got access to them or have seen them too. Some things they come out with are bullshit but not everything could be bullshit. I don't believe she had pneumonia. I believe the doctor who commented that she had some obvious signs of blood flow issues. I think she has the responsibility to tell her supporters the truth about her health and she is not. I think she has a responsibility to tell the FBI and the State Department the truth about her email server and she is not. I think she believes that she can do just exactly what she wants when she wants and in my opinion, that is not a person fit to be President.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Are you stupid? She flies all over the world. If anything, she is healthier than Trump. Where did you get your MD?
    Yeah this. And how can you say trump isn't bad? He's a hate-filled barely functioning idiot man baby whose vice presidential candidate raged a war on women and wanted to charge them with mURDER FOR HAVING A MISCARRIAGE. Anyone who supports pro-choice, gay marriage etc cannot let those two in the office. Not to mention it would mean a fundamentalist Christian nut like Pence selecting SUPREME COURT JUSTICES whose decisions do not just effect us the next four to eight years but THE REST OF THEIR LIVES.

I could start adding links to either articles or interviews, but I'm pretty sure you've got access to them or have seen them too. Some things they come out with are bullshit but not everything could be bullshit. I don't believe she had pneumonia. I believe the doctor who commented that she had some obvious signs of blood flow issues. I think she has the responsibility to tell her supporters the truth about her health and she is not. I think she has a responsibility to tell the FBI and the State Department the truth about her email server and she is not. I think she believes that she can do just exactly what she wants when she wants and in my opinion, that is not a person fit to be President.
    You have a bunch of hacks trying to get into the news with that bullshit because it was the only 'ooh scandal' they could kick up. No legitimate doctor would make a medical diagnosis based on videos and pictures of very select moments of time.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    You have a bunch of hacks trying to get into the news with that bullshit because it was the only 'ooh scandal' they could kick up. No legitimate doctor would make a medical diagnosis based on videos and pictures of very select moments of time.
    With any due respect, I don't think you're in any position to call anyone a hack.

With any due respect, I don't think you're in any position to call anyone a hack.
    But she's right, though. Anyone who is diagnosing her with anything based on public appearances/YouTube videos are claiming to be more qualified than the doctor who actually saw her and diagnosed her with pneumonia.

But she's right, though. Anyone who is diagnosing her with anything based on public appearances/YouTube videos are claiming to be more qualified than the doctor who actually saw her and diagnosed her with pneumonia.
    I don't think it rose to the level of a "diagnosis," I think it was an opinion based on the available evidence. At any rate, the sad fact is that these two dolts are all we get to choose from. I think its sad that no good person would put his or her family through the mud in order to get to the office, so we're stuck with these assholes.

Actually, I am. My uncle and my father-in-law are both doctors and my aunt and mother-in-law are nurses.

You may not like choices Clinton has made--like all career politicians, she has taken the wrong stance on many things--but she is not a dolt by any stretch of the word. It does a disservice in general to pretend that her faults are anything resembling Trump's faults, whether you hate both of them or not.

I can't believe anyone would ever honestly think of voting for Bernie so that surprises me more than the fact that they'd jump to Trump.

I never met Hillary but I've been reading a lot about her "issues," and what makes the most sense to me is that she has some cognitive issues.
    ... You went from bloodflow issues/her age and physical fitness to cognitive issues? Are you saying she is physically or mentally unwell? You can't rapid fire thoughts, then leave ends untied!

Also the health thing.. not a thing. Trump is just as physically unfit, if we're going by looks, and his hair loss points to a deficiency. I'm concerned by his many sexual partners and the effects that the STD's he may of picked up could also affect his decision making. I'd also be concerned about the amount of fluids he's had injected into his face, particularly those years ago prior to the medical knowledge we have now. Maybe he's got botox leaking into his brain!

..sounded dumb didn't it? Exactly...

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    You may not like choices Clinton has made--like all career politicians, she has taken the wrong stance on many things--but she is not a dolt by any stretch of the word. It does a disservice in general to pretend that her faults are anything resembling Trump's faults, whether you hate both of them or not.
    This ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

I don't think it rose to the level of a "diagnosis," I think it was an opinion based on the available evidence. At any rate, the sad fact is that these two dolts are all we get to choose from. I think its sad that no good person would put his or her family through the mud in order to get to the office, so we're stuck with these assholes.
    Available evidence is what exactly? Selected images and video clips that will back up their "opinions"?

Everyone planning on watching the debate tonight?

Is bigly a word?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Omg. These debates.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Is bigly a word?
    HHAHAH

Him currently talking about people being 'all talk' ....

HAHAHAHHAHHAAHHA FUCK

EDIT:

"I will release when she releases the emails... so it's negotiable? ... no i didn't say that..."

Dude. you're the only one not releasing them. I think he's all talk
    Last edited by daisylane; 09-26-2016 at 05:35 PM.

IMO....it kills me to say, but so far, trump is killing Hillary. ( so far IMO)

IMO....it kills me to say, but so far, trump is killing Hillary. ( so far IMO)
    IDK she finally just dropped it like it's hot, I've been waiting for this..

"Maybe he doesn't want to release his records because he's not as rich as he portrays.."

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSS

(she is 100000000000%, BIGLY even, unlikable, i feel you there)

Wait....never mind. Hilary's busting balls now.

This is a shit show of epic amounts.

Trump sniffled for the first few minutes. Obviously he's terminally ill.

Trump sniffled for the first few minutes. Obviously he's terminally ill.
    Still think it's the STD's. He's not fit man, he's not fit.

"if your main claim to being president is your businesses.. we should talk about that"

She's doing well now.

"You've taken business bankruptcy 6 times... a lot of good business people have never claimed bankruptcy" - she's finally dumbing it down a little to win his voters. Good.

So far, he's admitted to not paying taxes and stiffing people who designed stuff for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    So far, he's admitted to not paying taxes and stiffing people who designed stuff for him.
    So handy.

Okay now, please Hil, PLEASE HIL, hit Gun Control in a clever, dumb, way. Please.

Holy shit, he's trying to say stop and frisk wasn't leading to profiling. Amazing.
    Last edited by daisylane; 09-26-2016 at 05:49 PM.

This is a total crazy show. We're all fucked.

No doubt....Hillary is winning this presidential race.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-26-2016 at 06:03 PM.

I'll agree that we're all fucked, that's for sure. As for who is winning? Not the American people, that's for damn sure.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Hilary and Donald just started making out like right now.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Thread Information