Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2016: Let's do this

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Yeah, you'd think she sacrifices babies while participating in rape orgies by the things some of my Bernie or bust friends post.
    It's irritating how closely it mimics rightwing propaganda.

I'm not a huge Hiliary fan, but I'm def voting for her if it's her vs. Trump. I've heard a lot of Republicans and Democrat's alike say they are not voting this year.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Stupid. It's not like if you won't vote they recast for candidates.

I'm a Democrat and, and even though I'm not her biggest fan Hillary does represent my views more than any GOP candidate does. So, if it comes down to it I vote for her. Yes, I'd prefer Sanders, but if I don't have that option I'll vote for the next best thing.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

And it came to pass, barely seconds after he became the near-inevitable Republican presidential nominee, that Donald Trump began a gender war.

?Frankly, if Hillary Clinton were a man, I don?t think she?d get 5 percent of the vote. The only thing she?s got going is the women?s card,? Trump said in the aftermath of his five-state primary sweep on Tuesday. ?And the beautiful thing is, women don?t like her.?

Observers felt they discerned a distinct eye roll on the part of Chris Christie?s wife, Mary Pat, who was standing onstage behind the triumphant Trump. Her husband maintained his now-traditional demeanor of a partially brainwashed cult member.

People, why in the world do you think Trump went there?

A) He analyzed Clinton?s entire public career and decided her weakest point was the possibility of being the first woman president.

B) He felt his unimpeachable record on feminist issues gave him the gravitas to bring the matter up early.

C) The remarks were a self-censored version of an initial impulse to comment on her bra size.

Maybe all of the above. The man evolves.

Ted Cruz may have seen an opportunity, because he suddenly announced that Carly Fiorina would be his vice-presidential nominee. Fiorina, of course, was the candidate who Trump once made fun of for her looks. (?Can you imagine that, the face of our next president??) It would have been quite a coup if Cruz were not coming off a quintuple-trouncing in the Tuesday primaries, as well as a failed attempt to woo Indiana sports fans in which he referred to a basketball hoop as a ?ring.? The idea of being named his running mate was a little like being named second in command of the Donner Party.

Every weekday, get thought-provoking commentary from Op-Ed columnists, The Times editorial board and contributing writers from around the world.

Trump has actually used the ?women?s card? line before, and his handlers do not seem to have made any serious attempt to dissuade him, perhaps being preoccupied with prepping him for that big foreign policy speech in which he mispronounced ?Tanzania.?

Clinton loved it. ?Well, if fighting for women?s health care and paid family leave and equal pay is playing the ?woman card,? then deal me in,? she said during her own victory speech.

Trump, in return, sniped at Clinton for ?shouting.? Chatting with the hosts on ?Morning Joe? post-primary, he said: ?I know a lot of people would say you can?t say that about a woman, because of course a woman doesn?t shout. But the way she shouted that message was not ? oh, I just ? that?s the way she said it.? He also proudly announced that he was about to get an endorsement from ?the great Bobby Knight,? former Indiana coach who once told an NBC interviewer that his theory on handling stress was, ?I think that if rape is inevitable, relax and enjoy it.?

We would not be bringing up Bobby Knight?s checkered history today if it had not been for the gender comments. Trump is the former owner of a deeply unsuccessful football franchise. (Make the New Jersey Generals Great Again!) He is going to be endorsed by a trillion sports stars, and if we vetted all of them for sexism, we really would have no time for anything else.

But back to the woman card. ?She is a woman. She?s playing the woman card left and right. ? She will be called on it,? Trump told CNN. The interviewer, Chris Cuomo, reasonably asked how ?you call someone on being a woman? and Trump retorted that ?if she were a man and she was the way she is she would get virtually no votes.?

Do not ask yourself how many votes Donald Trump would get if he were a woman and he was the way he is. Truly, you don?t want to go there.

The bottom line on Hillary Clinton is that she?s spent her life championing women and their issues. She began her career with the Children?s Defense Fund, fought for better schools in Arkansas, for children?s health care as first lady and for reproductive rights as the senator from New York. As secretary of state she spent endless ? endless ? days and weeks flying to obscure corners of the planet, celebrating the accomplishments of women craftsmen, championing the causes of women labor leaders, talking with and encouraging women in government and politics.

It is true that politicians have a tendency to get carried away when it comes to hyping convenient details in their biographies. (Listening to Marco Rubio talk about being Cuban-American, you almost got the impression he had personally participated in the Bay of Pigs invasion.) But Trump is a white, male offspring of an extremely rich New Yorker of German descent. He?s had an unusual lack of charitable causes for a guy that wealthy. The problem suddenly becomes very clear.

The poor guy hasn?t got anything to talk about except real estate. He?s suffering from a severe lack of cards.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/28/op...oman-card.html
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I cannot believe this Trump thing has gone so far. Can he have the big reveal already? It's getting a little long. Candid Camera? Allen Funt? Where are ye?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

The other day I heard a clip of trump talking about kasich eating pancakes and I thought to myself: not sure if trump actually hates women, of if he is just an ass hole who says stupid shit in general when competing and arguing against people. You can say oh my god, he called Rosie a fat pig and he complains that Hillary is always shouting but she is always shouting. So is Bernie and so is trump. It's bully tactics all around, but I'm not sure he has a particular hatred for women.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I cannot believe this Trump thing has gone so far. Can he have the big reveal already? It's getting a little long. Candid Camera? Allen Funt? Where are ye?
    You're channeling my Husband.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    You're channeling my Husband.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    The other day I heard a clip of trump talking about kasich eating pancakes and I thought to myself: not sure if trump actually hates women, of if he is just an ass hole who says stupid shit in general when competing and arguing against people. You can say oh my god, he called Rosie a fat pig and he complains that Hillary is always shouting but she is always shouting. So is Bernie and so is trump. It's bully tactics all around, but I'm not sure he has a particular hatred for women.
    He just says anything to slam anyone and most of it makes no sense. I honestly think he has some form of dementia combined with never being smart in the first place. He just craves winning, that's all this is about, and then because he says literally nothing, people read what they want to hear him saying in that. Dumb people. His admirers are literally the dumbest people. This is where the GOP's war on education got them.

Well, I did my duty to my country by caucusing for Bernie delegates. It was a strange thing. We had to vote for 5 people out of a bunch of random strangers. They had this terrible skype connection set up because there was another location, and too bad for those people because they were just a grey blob and choppy words when giving their presentations.

I chose the ones who seemed to know what they were talking about and could speak passionately and well. When all was said and done, turns out I think I chose a great sampling of the population. A disabled vet. A Latina mother. Your standard handsome upper middle class white grad student. A first generation college student of undocumented immigrants...

The last one I had a hard time voting for because I couldn't stand her. What a cunt. She was the type of woman who thinks her shit don't smell and bitched about the way things were being done and tried to make her own rules and announcements whenever she could.she wasn't really wrong with her complaints, I just really don't like people who are loud and bossy. She had the best speech though, was thoroughly informed on the issues and very involved. Just one of those eye rollers, I guess. I had made up my mind to not vote for her once I learned she was a candidate because of how she was in general. And I did it any way because she'd be a good representative.

Literally every last candidate claimed to be Bernie or bust.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I am way too excited about going to the Bernie rally on Wednesday. Honestly didn't think he'd bother coming here. Obama didn't. I don't blame him though.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    I am way too excited about going to the Bernie rally on Wednesday. Honestly didn't think he'd bother coming here. Obama didn't. I don't blame him though.
    I'm jealous! Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I'm can't believe my dad actually voted for Trump he is much smarter then this protester.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=25b_1462224979
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    I saw him in Pittsburgh, you'll have a great time. He's one hell of a speaker.

Indiana Primary today...

How bout a little music to vote (or count votes) by?

Cruz attacks Trump in Indiana...
    http://videos.usatoday.net/Brightcov...6416590001.mp4
    Last edited by puzzld; 05-03-2016 at 12:31 PM.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I wish Cruz would really attack trump. Like club him over the head with a sign. I would pay to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    I wish Cruz would really attack trump. Like club him over the head with a sign. I would pay to see that.
    The site of blood would induce a feeding frenzy and his human costume would fall apart.

Sanders came pretty close to beating Clinton in Indiana, and I guess that buffoon in that video I posted was right Trump destroyed Cruz.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Ted Cruz has dropped out of the race.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/04/us...cruz.html?_r=0

Bernie is leading in Indiana right now actually.

bahaha at Cruz. He just brought on Carly as his running mate too. Looks like it's time for them to bring Reagan back from the dead to run against Trump.

Interesting...Especially since his resignation comes on the heels of The Enquirer pics of Raphael Cruz with Lee Harvey Oswald passing out fliers supporting Castro shortly before the Kennedy assassination.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    CNN has just projected Bernie won Indiana:

https://mobile.twitter.com/CNN/statu...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

You guys see Ted punch and elbow his wife in the face? Not a good night for that booger eater.

Closer and closer to having a real leader in Trump

Thread Information