Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Lonzie Barton (21 m-o) Missing from Jacksonville apartment July 24 2015

Poor Lonzie:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/ne...earance/nnMhj/

JSO said Lauramore and her boyfriend, Ebron, got into an intense argument the night before the boy disappeared because Lonzie was found with a bruise to the back of his head and yellow fluid coming out of his ears. Police said the boy was lethargic and was throwing up.
    JSO said Lauramore eventually told police that she knew Ebron was a drug dealer who kept narcotics unsecured in their home.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzie-...-tape/34808864

Lonzie Barton's mother caught on tape

In audio recording, woman admits drug use, questions where son is

(Aug. 19, 2015) JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - News4Jax has obtained an audio recording believed to be of Lonna Barton that is now a part of the police investigation into the disappearance of her 21-month-old son, Lonzie Barton.

On the audio tape, Lonna Barton, who is now in jail on charges of child neglect and lying to police, admitted to using drugs and questioned whether or not her boyfriend, Ruben Ebron, killed her son and where her son?s body might be. The recording was sent to News4Jax by someone who requested not to be identified.

News4Jax played the audio recording for Lonna Barton's estranged husband, Chris Barton, who was in court Wednesday for her first appearance. He confirmed the voice on the tape was Lonna Barton's, and he was visibly upset when he heard her talking about their missing son. But he said he still doesn?t believe Lonna Barton had anything to do with Lonzie's disappearance.

Jacksonville Sheriff's Office investigators have received the audio recording, which might have been illegally taped if it was recorded without Lonna Barton's permission.

On the recording, someone asks Lonna Barton if she thinks someone put Lonzie in a freezer somewhere.

"I don't know. I couldn't fathom that, you know what I mean?" Lonna Barton responded. "I couldn?t fathom someone doing that to anyone, and not a baby. I can see you freaking out. You freaked out. OK, that's the situation that I feel like -- because I don't feel like there was any intention to hurt him."

William Ebron It appears one of Lonna Barton's friends secretly recorded the conversation, as the young mother verbalized her thoughts about what might have happened the night Ebron (pictured) reported the child was abducted in a car theft. In the audio, Lonna Barton talks hypothetically about Ruben accidentally killing her son.

"Something happened to the baby and he freaked out, and he put him somewhere but where? But hopefully it's somewhere that's not cold-hearted, you know what I mean, like in a river," she said. "Not to mention to be able to walk away from something like that, you know what I mean? To leave him like that. I've thought about every scenario I could possibly think of, like different angles even, like even like -- he couldn't do that, you know what I mean?"

Lonna Barton can also be heard on the tape admitting to using drugs.

"I don't buy it, and I don't sell it, but I do it occasionally, if it's there," she said. "I don?t pay for it, but if someone offers it to me, then I'll do it. And I said, 'I can tell you this right now, I'm not a pill addict.'"

Lonna Barton went on to say she helped search for her son while she was drunk to ease the pain. She said she backtracked by herself on several local roads, looking for her own son's body along with others.

"They are still looking, but I don't think they are looking as hard," she said. "They are letting the community come in now."

Someone asks where searchers are looking for Lonzie.

"Honestly, they haven't like directed a certain spot," Lonna Barton responded. "I mean, really, they don't want you looking where they are looking, because if you run up on something before they do, it's going to be (expletive) with their evidence or whatever."

On the audio tape, Lonna Barton can also be heard talking about how her relationship with Chris Barton fell apart. She mentions Ruben Ebron's name several times and said that the whole situation has caused her to lose sleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Lonna Barton's coworker opens up about night Lonzie vanished

Video at link:
    http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonna-b...eared/34808628

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -
    The morning 21-month-old Lonzie Barton was reported missing, the mother's co-worker gave her a ride back to the Old Kings Road apartment, which was crawling with police in the early hours of what would be come a massive search.

"I had a bad feeling as soon as (Lonna Barton) got in my car, which is really weird for me," Kristina Rivera said.

That co-worker spoke out for first time Wednesday, the day after Lonna Barton was arrested on charges of child neglect and lying to police. Rivera said it's time for everyone to know the truth about what happened in those first hours after Lonzie's disappearance.

"(Barton) told me that her boyfriend had called and he didn't want to wake up the kids (and) to see if she could find a ride," Rivera said. "So when she asked and she gave me that scenario, I thought I was doing a good deed. So I gave her the ride."

Rivera said at that time, about 2:30 a.m. July 24, she had no idea anything was wrong. She said Lonna Barton was texting on the drive home. then she asked to be dropped off at a different apartment complex.

"She was like, 'Can you do me one more favor?' And I am, 'Like what?' And she says, 'Can you take me to this girl's house because she owes me some money? So I need to go over there and get it.' And I am like, 'Fine. I just want you out of my car at this point.' I didn't even have a good feeling then."

Rivera said she sat in her car while Lonna got out.

"As I look in my rear-view mirror, I see a JSO officer just drive by really slow," Rivera said. "And then he shined the light, and he reversed. And I am like, 'What is going on?' So he pulls up and he said, 'Have you seen an orange Honda Civic in the area?' And I said, 'No. What is going on?' And he says, 'Well there has been a child that has been abducted.' And right around that time Lonna had come out. And I am telling her there is a kid missing. And she is like, 'Oh my God. What happened?'"

That's when the officer questioned Lonna Barton.

Rivera explains what happened: "The officer says, 'Well, this might be your kid. Are you a dancer?' And she said no. She said no! And he said, 'Well do you have a 2-year-old?' And she said yes. And he said, 'Do you have a black boyfriend?' And she said no. He said you don't have a black boyfriend?' And she said,'No.' He said, 'OK, so what is your boyfriend's name?' And it took her, I want to say a good 30 seconds to even think of a name. This is how you know she was just lying. She said 'Jake. He is white.'"

Rivera said she knew Lonna was dating Ruben Ebron, a black man who frequented Wacko's Gentlemen's Club, where they both worked.

"So when we got in my car, I asked her straight up, "Why are you lying?' And she told me -- her exact words -- 'I am not going to say anything until I get all of the details,'" Rivera said. ?And I think the officer knew then that what she was saying wasn't truthful. And he asked if he could follow us. And I told him yes, please. Because I wanted to know what that what was going on.?

Rivera says the officer followed her car to the Ravenwood Apartments.

"We pulled into her apartment complex and I saw the police. There were probably a good six or seven cars there. And I said, 'Is at your apartment?' And she said, 'Yeah. but just go to the left.' And I was like, 'No. I am not going to do that. I am going to take you to your house.'"

Rivera, who has a 3-year-old son, says Barton's behavior was very odd for a mother who was told her child was missing.

"You got confirmation that it was your kid, you see the police outside your house, you see Ruben outside of the house, now you know and you are just completely emotionless? Not crying, not hysterical, not screaming at Ruben, 'Where is my kid?'" Rivera said. ?When she got out of the car, she went directly to Ruben, was almost like consoling him as if he was the victim. So it was just really weird for me. The whole thing was just backwards. If it was me I would have been freaking out.?

Rivera said she didn't know Lonna Barton well before that night, they definitely weren't friends and she hasn't spoken to her since. She said Barton tried to come back to work after Lonzie disappeared because she said she needed the money, but Wacko's staff wouldn't let her, given the circumstances.

Rivera said her experience with Lonna Barton that night has been eating her up inside.

"Like I said, me as a mother, I can't. It is just so much to think about. And in the days after it happened, I couldn't even go to work. I went in the dressing room and there are pictures of Lonzie, and I just saw them and I just left. I couldn't even work," Rivera said.

Today, she continues to watch the case closely with a sore heart. She hopes Lonzie gets the justice he deserves.

"There's not a doubt in my mind that (Lonna Barton) doesn't know exactly where her baby is," Rivera said. "I don't understand that. Everybody deserves a proper burial. To think about a kid just being out there somewhere."

Rivera doesn't believe Lonzie is alive.

"That just comes from, you know, cases like this," she said. "If the child isn't found in the first 48 hours, (it) doesn't look good. And he is so small. And honestly, the police responded so fast that if he was in that area, the way that they were all over, he would have been found that night ... and alive."

Rivera told police her side of the story that morning. She said she will do anything she can to help them solve the case. Rivera said she no longer works at Wacko's because of what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

sounds like IMO, that the little boy was injured/hit/abused and probably died...so both came up with this story. BF went and put the body somewhere and mom went to work.

During the recording the friend asks if Lauramore searched for her son. They claim this is her answer:
    ?Just backtracked like roads and sh**. You know what I mean? We didn?t get in the woods and look. Because it was I don?t know what time a.m that we decided to go do this with a bottle of Fireball. Somehow that led to 120 and a cop and a couch I did not know about."
    Friends say Lauramore goes on to say the searching was fun and got her mind off of it. She doesn?t remember what she thought about it and that was the goal to get wasted.
    Friends say Lauramore is also recorded saying she maintained intimate relationships with both husband Chris Barton and boyfriend Ruben Ebron at the same time.
    - See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/ne....BLs8MwoO.dpuf
    Now that they're both in jail, I wonder how long until they turn on each other?

Barton?s biological father Chris Barton showed up to the courthouse for Lauramore?s first appearance.
    Barton has previously defended Lauramore on social media, calling her a good mom before her arrest.
    Wednesday Barton would not comment on the charges against Lauramore but when Action News Jax reporter Samantha Manning asked if he believes she had anything to do with the disappearance of his son he said, ?absolutely not.?
    - See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/ne....Hr3UNrOb.dpuf
    What an idiot.

Here's a comment from the paper. Don't know if it's true, but I wouldn't doubt it-
    check out the baby daddy wearing long sleeves in this florida heat! talk around town is that he is wearing long sleeves to cover his white supremacist tattoos. - See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/ne....Hr3UNrOb.dpuf
    Last edited by bermstalker; 08-20-2015 at 05:10 AM.

I don't think Chris Barton is the father. I think it's this dude. I think Lonzie just had Barton's last name.

At least this is what the people say at the finding lonzie facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/ransom.barefoot.3

--------------

and some images I found

Last edited by bermstalker; 08-20-2015 at 05:41 AM.

This Ransom guy even tells people in the post for the fliers that his song is missing...

SON*

After reading all this I am surprised they waited to arrest her, she's clearly bat shit crazy and cold as ice. Waiting for her to say she was abused and afraid to tell truth. I am sort of leaning towards him doing dirty work her knowing about it, but maybe not details.

Dos stretch marks doe.

I dont know they all seem to be such a hot mess its hard to say who is really who almost like deliverance

I have a feeling the will never find this child. She made bail last night and was doing a "happy dance" as she was walking out. Who does that? What is there to be happy about when your child is still missing??

Police: Ruben Ebron had plan to escape from jail

4 charges added against suspect in Lonzie Barton's disappearance

The man who is considered the prime suspect in the disappearance of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton was hit with new charges Thursday after police said he was planning to escape from jail.

William Ruben Ebron Jr., who was already facing two counts of child neglect and one count of lying to police, has been charged with attempted escape from jail, possession of a handcuff key, possession of contraband and criminal conspiracy.

His bond has been increased to $112,000.

According to a report from police, while Ebron was in jail he had a conversation with a fellow inmate saying that he had a handcuff key and was going to escape while being transported from the courthouse back to the jail.

Police said that Ebron had two makeshift handcuff keys, one of which was an orange piece of plastic shaped like a handcuff key that he gave to that inmate, and told the man he could escape with him.

The inmate told police that Ebron said he had tested the keys out when he was locked up in Baker County and he knew that they worked and that he had a plan to escape.

That plan, according to police, was to jump out of the back of a jail transportation van and take off on foot to a waiting getaway vehicle.

The problem with the plan was that the getaway driver was recently arrested and Ebron was working on getting another getaway vehicle in place near the courthouse, police said.

Officials said that the other inmate came to police with Ebron?s plan and they set up a recorded conversation with the two and Ebron could be heard confessing to the scheme.

Ebron was questioned about the key and the plan at which point he showed police the key and never denied planning to escape from jail.

Ebron was originally arrested for child neglect and giving false information to police while they investigated the disappearance of Lonzie Barton.

Ebron, the boyfriend of Lonzie's mother, is believed to be the last person who saw the toddler alive and allegedly lied to police since the beginning of the investigation.

"He started off by falsely reporting that someone stole the child," Assistant State Attorney Richard Mantei said, adding that he told more lies. "Almost too much to list, honestly. We would be here quite a while if I started to list them."

Ebron pleaded not guilty to those three charges, and pretrial hearing was set for Sept. 2. The four new charges were added Thursday.

Prosecutors said before Ebron would be able to post bond that he would appear at a Nebbia hearing to make sure the money used comes from legitimate sources, not the proceeds of drug sales.

Prosecutors also told the judge that Ebron attempted to profit from Lonzie's disappearance by asking media outlets to be paid for on-camera interviews about what happened the night the boy disappeared.

Even if Ebron were to post bond in Duval County, he would not be able to walk away. There is an outstanding warrant for his arrest from Baker County on an outstanding drug case.

"It would just be a change of location," Mantei said.
    http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-e...scape/34958516

Idiot. Why tell people your plan? Not like prisoners are known for being great secret keepers. They would turn your ass in for a 3 musketeer

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    Idiot. Why tell people your plan? Not like prisoners are known for being great secret keepers. They would turn your ass in for a 3 musketeer
    Right? Christ, if you're gonna blab something incriminating, might as well just tell them where to find that poor baby's body. Not necessarily for the mother's peace of mind (she is super-shady, IMO) but because he deserves to be laid to rest.

Uggggh rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Dbl post
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Mom bonded out of jail
    http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/local...jail/32333533/

I bet within one hour she was buzzed out of her mind. Some new man was probably waiting on her with open arms.....and maybe there's a new tattoo in the future with his name on it.

One woman who was in jail with Lonna Barton said she was outraged as she watched Barton do a "happy dance" when she was released at about 5:30 p.m..
    http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzies...-jail/34891822

A private search team said they found two angel sculptures holding babies lying on a mound of dirt in a wooded area near the park off Bedford Road, which is a few hundred yards from Emerson Street.
    After a few hours of searching, JSO said around 9:30 a.m. that they found the two angel figurines and "just dirt."
    The figurines were found about a half-mile southeast of Wacko’s, which is where Lonzie's mom, Lonna Lauramore, had worked.
    http://www.wokv.com/news/news/local/...earch-l/nnP5H/

DBL

This idiot is so stupid does he really not think the cops would put a plant on him? Dumb as a box of rocks but has enough self presavation not to confess !!

The man considered the prime suspect in the disappearance of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton appeared before a judge Friday on new charges after police said he was planning to escape from jail.

William Ruben Ebron Jr., who was already facing two counts of child neglect and one count of lying to police, has been charged with attempted escape from jail, possession of a handcuff key, possession of contraband and criminal conspiracy.

He was ordered held without bond.

According to a report from police, Ebron told another inmate that he had a handcuff key and was planning to escape while being transported between the courthouse and the jail.

Officials said that the other inmate went to police with Ebron’s plan and they arranged to record conversations between the two. They said in that conversation Ebron didn’t deny planning to escape and even showed the other inmate the handcuff key.

“Even if he had gotten the handcuffs off, it would have been close to impossible for him to escape,” News4Jax crime and safety analyst Gil Smith said.

The inmate told police that Ebron showed him a shaped orange piece of plastic and told him it was a handcuff key. That inmate told investigators Ebron was hiding it in the gum area of his upper lip and in his sock.

According to what that inmate told police, Ebron said he had tried the key during a time he was handcuffed for court, and his plan was to escape at some point while being transferred between court and jail.

That inmate told police Ebron said his intended getaway driver was recently arrested, so he had to find another one.

During the recorded conversation, Ebron and the inmate discussed escaping together, according to police, and at one point, Ebron gave a makeshift key to that inmate.

Later, another conversation between the two men was recorded, and Ebron talked in more detail about the key and having tried it during his Tuesday trip to court in Baker County. He said it didn’t work.

“If the key actually worked on the handcuffs, he could have gotten the handcuffs off. Now an actual escape from the van would have been much more difficult, because you can't open the jail van from inside. It has to be opened from the outside,” Smith said. “And once the van arrives at the jail in Baker County or Duval County, it goes into the sallyport. And then the garage doors are closed and locked before they even open the jail van.”

Police said Ebron was caught with two makeshift handcuff keys, one of which was an orange piece of plastic shaped like a handcuff key that he gave to that inmate, and told the man he could escape with him.

The plan, according to police, was to jump out the back of a jail transportation van and take off on foot to a waiting getaway vehicle.

“He may be done with his transports out of county,” Smith said. “But what they may do is have an armed guard there when he is transported. And what they will probably do is transport him at a date and time that he is not aware of.”

Ebron was originally arrested on child neglect charges and later a charge of giving false information to police while they investigated Lonzie's disappearance was added.

Ebron, the boyfriend of Lonzie's mother, is believed to be the last person who saw the toddler alive and allegedly lied to police since the beginning of the investigation.

"He started off by falsely reporting that someone stole the child," Assistant State Attorney Richard Mantei said, adding that Ebron told more lies. "Almost too much to list, honestly. We would be here quite a while if I started to list them."

Ebron pleaded not guilty to those three charges. The four new charges were added Thursday.

Ebron will have a hearing at 8:30 a.m. Monday when he will have to show that any money put up for bond doesn’t come from criminal enterprise.

But even if Ebron were to post bond in Duval County, he would not be able to walk away. There is an outstanding warrant for his arrest from Baker County on a drug case.

"It would just be a change of location," Mantei said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-e...-plan/34973050

dbl

William Ruben Ebron Jr. should be cut off from contact with anyone but his lawyers after making 31 calls to try and reach a woman he was told not to call from jail, a prosecutor said Monday at a hearing for the man at the center of the disappearance of Lonzie Barton.
    A hearing was set for Tuesday after prosecutor Rich Mantei asked that Ebron, 32, not be permitted mail, visitation or phone privileges after his calls to reach a woman in a separate criminal case. Ebron had been ordered not to have contact with the woman or her minor children.

Mantei made the request at a Monday hearing in which Ebron’s $100,000 bail was revoked after he was charged with planning to escape the Duval County jail.

The hearing Monday was to determine how Ebron, a self-confessed drug dealer, would have raised the bail money legally.

Circuit Court Judge Marianne Aho said that issue was overridden by the escape charge.

Ebron pleaded not guilty to the escape charges shortly before Aho revoked the bail.

Prosecutor Rich Mantei then asked that Ebron not be permitted outside contact. Aho scheduled a 2 p.m. Tuesday hearing to consider limiting contact to his attorneys only.

Mantei said Ebron made the attempts to reach the woman who has an injunction and criminal complaint against him. He reached her twice as well as his parents, who he urged to send messages to the woman identified in court papers as J.R.

He spoke with the woman twice despite her telling him they were not supposed to be communicating.

Mantei said Ebron was also told not to contact other people but was in violation of that condition.

Ebron was arrested July 24 after 21-month-old Lonzie disappeared while Ebron was supposed to be taking care of the boy and his 5-year-old sister. The children’s mother Lonna Lauramore Barton was working that night as a dancer at Wacko’s, a club on Emerson Street.

He was charged with two counts of felony child neglect and giving false information to police.

Lauramore Barton was arrested later on the same charges but has been released after a bond was posted in her case.

Ebron was charged with escape Thursday after he discussed using a piece of plastic fashioned to work as a handcuff key as a means to escape. He talked about the plan with an inmate in recorded conversations in which Ebron gave a second key to the other man.

His plan was to unlock his handcuffs while being transported to a court hearing then jump from the van and run to a getaway car.

While the judge revoked the bail in Ebron’s Jacksonville case, the likelihood he would be released from incarceration were almost impossible already due to charges in Baker County that would have required he be held without bail there.

He can now speak only to lawyers and his parents. I wonder if JR is the one who had restraining order against him. The girlfriend Lonna and her husband and family no longer are speaking to anyone. Guilt will tear them up I bet eventually. I hope I get to see it.

Chris & Lonna Barton, Lonzie's parents, arrested on drug charges

MACCLENNY, Fla. -- Chris and Lonna Barton, the parents of missing toddler Lonzie Barton, were arrested on felony drug charges after selling drugs to undercover cops Tuesday and Wednesday, the Baker County Sheriff's Office announced at a news conference late Wednesday night.

The Bartons had been under surveillance by authorities for weeks, Sheriff Joey Dobson told reporters just moments after the Bartons and a third suspect could be seen being escorted in handcuffs into the Baker County Jail. Both had been "under the eyes of narcotics investigators with the [Sheriff's Office] for almost a month," Dobson said.

They're expected to appear in Baker County Court on a list of drug charges about 1:30 p.m. Thursday.

"This is not about the Lonzie case," said the sheriff, who told reporters that the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office had not been involved in the drug investigation.

The pair and a third suspect were arrested separately after multiple drug deals -- two on Tuesday and one on Wednesday -- involving undercover deputies at the Motel 6 off State Road 121 in Macclenny, Sheriff Dobson told reporters.

Chris Aaron Barton, 42, Lonna Lauramore Barton, 25, and Shawn Clayton Hall, 32, face charges of sale of Molly -- a club drug made of a variety of chemicals -- within 1,000 feet of a specific location, possession of Molly and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to the Sheriff's Office. The sheriff added that Chris Barton is also charged with the sale of opiates.

"That was just where the drug transactions took place," said Dobson, who declined to speculate about whether Chris Barton had bonded Lonna out of the Duval County Jail with drug money.

Chris Barton was arrested for the sale and possession of molly along with drug paraphernalia charges, Sheriff Dobson said. Lonna and Hall, meanwhile, were arrested for the sale of the same substance.

Lonna Barton was "surprised" when deputies arrested her at the motel, he added. Chris Barton was arrested on the road after leaving the same motel, according to the Sheriff's Office.

Their son, 21-month-old Lonzie, disappeared in July from a Jacksonville apartment complex. Since then, the search for the child has turned into what the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is calling a murder investigation.

Lonna Barton had been previously arrested by JSO on charges of child neglect and giving false information to law enforcement, but had since been bonded out by Chris Barton.

At the request of the State Attorney's Office, Chris and Lonna Barton underwent drug testing Wednesday at the Duval County Courthouse.

JSO was not involved in the couple's arrest Wednesday night, Dobson said.

The couple had been in court discussing a custody plan for their 5-year-old daughter, who remains in the custody of her grandmother but is allowed supervised visits with her parents.

A status hearing had been set for those proceedings for Oct. 28.

Lonzie was reported missing by Lonna's boyfriend, William "Ruben" Ebron, 32, on July 24. Police have said Ebron, who remains in custody at the Duval County Jail on a list of charges unrelated to Lonzie's disappearance, knows where Lonzie is and have called for him to divulge the toddler's whereabouts.

Ebron, who was arrested the day the toddler went missing, had been in custody initially on charges of child neglect. Later, he was charged with giving false information to law enforcement after video surfaced that police suggest discredits his story about Lonzie's disappearance. After allegedly concocting a plot to escape from custody, he was also charged with attempted escape from a jail, criminal conspiracy, unlawful possession of a concealed handcuff key, and smuggling contraband into a detention facility, all felonies.

Ebron has pleaded not guilty to all the charges against him.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/...tons/32534937/

Five things we learned from Lonna Lauramore Barton's custody hearing

Wednesday, Sept. 16, 2015

The mother of missing toddler Lonzie Barton was back in court Wednesday for a custody hearing. Lonna Lauramore Barton and Chris Barton appeared for the custody hearing of their 5-year-old daughter.

Here is what we learned:
    1. Both of Lonzie Barton's parents took a drug test right after the custody hearing. Both said in court they aren't abusing drugs or alcohol.
    2. Lonna Lauramore Barton's lawyer says that his client will pass a drug test, and even she doesn't, she could still regain custody of her 5-year-old daughter.
    3. Lonna Lauramore Barton's lawyer also said Lonna sees the girl three times a week for 90 minutes at a time.
    4. The 5-year-old, Lonzie Barton's sister, is seeing a therapist and doing well. She will remain with her maternal grandmother.
    5. Lonna Lauramore Barton and Chris Barton will undergo mental evaluations before the next custody hearing, which is scheduled for Oct. 28.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/ne...tons-cu/nngXw/

Sorry dbl

They sound like nominees for parent of the year.

Their young son missing is all over the news, very high profile...you would think they would know they are at least in the public eye, being watched by everyone around and cops, too. How dumb to be dealing drugs now....

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information